Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour Chapter Nine

"Cathy has her first gang bang."

13
5 Comments 5
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Nearly two weeks had passed since Cathy's introduction to the swinging world of Tom’s friends. The memory of Bill's cock and Jane’s cunt were still fresh in her mind. She could remember every moment of that fantastic night. The feel of two different cocks, the taste of another woman's cunt juices, and the sight of Jane’s face as her orgasms overtook her.

Since her return home, Tom had fucked her a few times but had been away visiting his daughter for the past week. True, he had phoned her every night and they had masturbated together. But her fingers and dildos were no substitute for hard cock. But he was due back later that day and had promised her he had a surprise in store that would show her a new side of the swinging world she had now joined.

Tom’s finger had hardly left the doorbell when Cathy opened it. The way she was dressed left him in no doubt of the welcome he would be getting.

"Oh, sorry to disturb you, were you expecting visitors?” Tom said in mock surprise as he took in the sight before him.

Her negligee was black, but of such thin material, it left little to the imagination. Her nipples stood firm and erect, the triangle of pubic hair clearly visible below her slightly round belly, Tom had always loved a well-rounded woman and Cathy was his ideal shape.

“Yes, I am waiting for a horny man with a hard cock to get his arse in here and fuck me rigid. Have you seen one?” she laughed.

Tom leaned forward and kissed her gently, “You brighten my day young lady. Now every day is worth living, and every night worth waiting for.”

Cathy kissed him back and taking his hand, led him in silence into the master bedroom.

Five minutes later found the two lovers naked on Cathy's bed with Tom’s head between her legs as his experienced tongue worked its magic on her clit. How he loved to run his tongue over the little pink nub and down between the fleshy folds of her moist cunt and beyond to tease her little-puckered hole. A hole that had been virtually ignored by her other lovers. But one she had come to love having touched with tongue, fingers and cock since Tom had come into her life.

This was no time for soft lovemaking, this was a time for hard lustful fucking. The week's separation had made both lovers crave for the other's touch. A further five minutes found him lying on top of her writhing body, his throbbing cock pounding relentlessly into the depths of Cathy's willing body.

As she used her cunt muscles to milk his hard cock her fingernails bit to his bare back.

"Oh, Tom, yes, fuck me, make me cum lover, give me your spunk, I'm so close,” she gasped. The weight of his body flattened her tits against his hairy chest, causing her already erect nipples to tingle and throb.

Both lovers knew the point of no return would be soon, and as she felt the warm jets of hot spunk coat the inside of her cunt her own juices poured over the pounding shaft and her world disappeared into the flashing lights of her own intense orgasm.

“Oh fuck, Tom, that was so fucking needed,” she gasped as their first climaxes died away. “You needn’t think I am finished with you by a long way. Now tell me what this surprise is you have for me, and then fuck me again.”

Tom rolled off Cathy's warm, fucked body and lay beside her, his fingers toying with her wet, cunt juice covered pubes. He had over the last few weeks taken her further than he had dared to hope into his world of sexual experiences. But would the next one be a step too far?

“Well, one of the enjoyments of our little swingers club is the boys' night out. Although you have only met one other couple there are two more in the group. But every once in a while us guys like to enjoy the company of just one of the ladies for a four on one gang bang. Guess who we want this time?”

Tom studied her face for a reaction. To his relief, a small smile started to play around her mouth and her hand reached out to gently squeeze his semi-hard cock.

Cathy, for her part, felt her cunt itch at the thought of multiple cocks paying attention to her, and using her time after time.

“Oh God Tom, yes please, I want to be that whore, be used in any way you want. When is this going to happen?”

“The day after tomorrow, my house from early afternoon until late evening. You will be our bitch and let us subject you to any depravities we choose. Can you do that?” Tom asked as his fingers found her erect clit and started to massage it.

“Fuck yes! Anything you want, as often as you want, bring it on!” Cathy squeezed his hardening cock. She was thrilled at the prospect and knew she was in for another hard fucking right now.

“Ride me, babe, pull the second load out of me,” Tom murdered and pulled her over on top of him.

Cathy needed no second bidding and reaching down between her legs guided his cock into her spunk filled hole for the second time. She knew Tom would never let the exploits get out of hand. Everything they did together, she willingly agreed to.

“Cum under me lover, let me take you to paradise,” she whispered and slowly rode him to their second mutual climax.

The morning broke bright and dry and Cathy mulled over what Tom had said as she went about her daily tasks. Here she was, a respectable middle-aged woman to all appearances, and underneath a horny slut that craved cock and cunt. She thought back to a few weeks ago, when the life she was now leading would have been beyond her wildest dreams.

Now that Tom had come into her life, everything was different. She craved the excitement of multiple orgasms, something else she had never experienced before he took her to his bed. And the day after tomorrow she had agreed to be a sex toy for four men and she only has to walk next door for this to happen.

Tom’s instructions had been quite explicit; she would arrive at his house at two in the afternoon, let herself in and go straight to the guest bedroom where he would be waiting. It didn't matter what she was wearing as it would be removed before she met the others. In spite of that, she still chose her outfit with care.

A crisp white blouse that showed just the right amount of cleavage, her favourite powder blue bra and matching panties under a black pencil skirt. Bill she already knew, and Tom had told her the other two men were called Steve and Jim. She would get to meet their wives on another occasion, today was all about satisfying their lust for using and abusing just her.

As she let herself in and moved down the hall, past the closed lounge door, she heard the sound of muffled male voices and her heart beat a little faster. But more to the point she felt her nipples harden and a small itch start in her groin.

“Come, my darling, let's get you ready to meet our guests,” Tom's voice was its usual kind self, but with a hint of firmness Cathy had not heard before. “Wow, you look stunning, I almost have a mind to take you in dressed as you are to show the guys what a stunner you are. But now we have a plan in place, one we have used in the past and enjoyed. Are you sure you are up for this? Once in the room with the four of us, there is no going back.”

Cathy nodded, ”I am so sexed up I can't think of any way I would back out. Get me ready. I am your slut to be used, and want everything you can possibly do to me.”

“Good girl, you are going to love this. Now get undressed completely and just stand in front of me,” Tom whispered.

As Cathy removed her clothes she could feel not only her excitement building, but also a feeling of vulnerability. Many times she had undressed in front of Tom and every time thrilled at the lust in his eyes as first her breasts, and then her hairy triangle came into view.

“There is one more thing before you meet my friends you will need,” Tom said and produced a blindfold. “Don't be frightened, just let yourself surrender to your other senses and enjoy the sensations.”

Carefully, he placed the blindfold over her eyes and kisses her forehead. Then taking her by the hand led her along the passage and into the lounge.

“Gentlemen, may I present our entertainment. Feel free to use her in any way you chose, separately or together, she is all yours.”

FoxyMatureOn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyMatureOn

Tom’s words were greeted by murmurs of approval.

The first voice, Cathy heard she recognised as Bills. This came as a reassurance that two of the men in the room had fucked her before, and had both treated her well.

“Kneel bitch and open your mouth,” Bill's voice was firm.

To emphasize his requirements he gripped both her shoulders and pushed her down, his strong fingers biting into her flesh.

As she took Bill's cock in her mouth Cathy remembered back to the last time she had pleasured, not only him but his wife in her first foursome. Now she was the only cum dump for four horny males, two of which she had never seen.

As she licked and sucked the hard cock she felt other hands roaming over her body. Touching her back, tits, and running over her arse. It was difficult to tell how many hands, but it thrilled her to think her body was being explored and would soon be used by four hard cocks, how much spunk she would have to take in, and on her, she could only guess at.

“Enough sucking bitch, time for you to see what you are in for,” Tom’s voice sounded in her ear and her blindfold was removed. “Stand up and show us what a slut you can be.”

As Cathy stood and looked around, blinking as her eyes became accustomed to the light she saw the four naked men were now sitting on two sofas stroking their cocks as they studied her naked body. Tom and Bill she already knew, and their cocks came as no surprise to her. Both a similar size at about seven inches.

Steve’s was an inch or so shorter, but much thicker. It was Jim that took her breath away. His skin was deep black and for a man in what she guessed was his early sixties in great shape, with well-muscled limbs and a flat belly. It was his cock that held her gaze like a magnet. At least ten inches long, heavily veined, and as thick as her wrist.

“Oh my God! How am I to take that, can my cunt really stretch to that?” She gasped, already knowing it was going to have to.

“More than that, my girl. You see, Jim is an arse man. He will want your arsehole as well, but don’t worry. One of us will use it first so by the time his cock slides up there you will have been well-stretched.” Tom chuckled. “Now crawl around the room on all fours and suck each in turn while we decide who has first go at that slutty cunt of yours, or maybe we start with your mouth and arse, sort of spit roast.”

The atmosphere was electric as Cathy did as she was told. Spending a minute or so on each cock before moving on. As she sucked on a cock, hands would stroke and fondle her tits and arse. She had to open her mouth wide to accommodate Steve, but that was as nothing compared to trying to get Jim's cock in her, by now, saliva dripping mouth. Her hand could barely close around its girth and the knob end seemed to fill her mouth like a huge plum, almost to the point of choking her.

“Time to bed the bitch,” Bill said, and taking her roughly by the arm propelled her into the master bedroom and threw her unceremoniously on Tom’s huge bed. “Lay back, cunt and get your legs open. You are our whore today, and we are going to make full use of you.”

Before Cathy had a chance to gather her wits about her, male hands held her down by each wrist and Tom launched himself on top of her.

The feeling of being restrained and helpless was one Cathy found she was now craving. The sight of Tom looming over her, cock in hand only increased the horniness in her itching cunt.

“Fuck yes, screw me, you whore-fucking perv, get that cock up me now,” she screamed at him.

Tom showed no mercy as he drove his cock up her sex slit. Strong hands held both her wrists out to the side and the fourth man held her head down by the hair.

“Go on Tom, fuck your slut bitch; shoot your load up her. Fill the cow with spunk!” the lust in Steve's voice only turned her on more as she realised she was totally powerless against four cunt hungry men.

It was Bill that had been holding her head. Now he swung himself around and knelt astride her with his cock in front of her face.

“Suck my spunk out bitch! Swallow my cum,” and with that, he pushed forward and buried his cock in her mouth.

As both her cunt and mouth were violated Cathy's own climax was building fast. She knew it would be the first of many that day. The taste of Bills precum was a trigger for her own climax to begin.

The two men unloaded their balls into her body at the same time. The feeling of jets of hot cum inside her and pouring down her throat was the final trigger in her orgasm and the choking screams she emitted only pushed the men to greater heights.

“I want that tight arsehole now,” growled Jim. “You better spunk it up first Steve, don't want my meat to split her open.”

Steve smiled as he looked at Cathy’s just fucked body, cum dripping from her cunt and mouth. “Upon all fours slut. Let’s get that arsehole reamed ready for that donkey dick Jim has between his legs.”

Cathy obediently rolled over and got up on all fours presenting Steve with the sight of her wet glistening cunt and the small puckered hole. He wasted no time in plunging two fingers into the open cunt and scooping out a quantity of Tom’s spunk.

“This should help,” he grunted as he pushed the cum coated fingers into her arsehole and finger fucked it hard.

“Oh God, yes! Get your cock in there I want my arse used,” Cathy gasped as she felt herself being turned on once again.

Only too pleased to oblige Steve slid his six-inch fat cock deep into her arse. She was so tight he had to push with all his strength until her sphincter opened enough for the tightest fuck he had ever known.

As Steve pounded her arsehole Tom reached into the bedside table drawer and pulled out a slim vibrator.

“I know you like your arse fucked mate, try this for size,” he said and slid it into his friend's bouncing butt. The effect was immediate, with Cathy’s arsehole milking his cock, and the vibrator hitting his prostate, Steve shot his load at once.

Cathy groaned with lust as she felt the hot spunk pour into her bowels, her own fingers of one hand back between her legs fingering her clit, wet from her dripping cunt juice, for her second orgasm.

“All yours Jim, fill that arsehole with the biggest cock she will ever take. Make her beg for more. We three will watch and wank. We need to get our second loads ready,” Steve said as his cock slid from Cathy’s fucked arsehole.

The three men looked on as Jim slowly rubbed his already huge cock to its full length and girth. “Oh yes, she will love this. Just look at your cum dripping out, Steve. Just what I need to lube up my shaft.”

Cathy found it hard to describe the feeling as Jim’s cock slid inside her. She had expected pain, but maybe the width of Steve’s cock had stretched her arsehole enough to stop that. What she had not been prepared for was the length of the cock now pushing up inside her as it seemed to be reaching impossible depths in her. It seemed to go on forever, each inch causing fresh waves of pleasure to course through her willing body.

“Oh fuck, that is so good. Best arse I have ever been up,” Jim murmured as he slid slowly in and out of the tight slippery hole. “I am going to pump you so full of spunk, you little fuck slut.”

“Fucking do it! Fill my tight arsehole, make me cum again, you big dicked mother fucker,” Cathy screamed at him as he pounded her hard. Her ample tits swayed under her. “And you boys, get those cocks hard again. I want spunk in and over me until I am swimming in the stuff.”

Jim knew he wouldn’t last long, so erotic was the whole scenario. Five minutes of cock pounding and sweat dripping was enough for his balls to empty themselves into the writhing female under him. As his hot spunk filled her already well-fucked hole her third orgasm tore through her body and her knees buckled, Jim's whole weight pushed down on her as the fucking pair collapsed in a gasping sweating heap on the bed.

“Shower everyone, this girl needs a rest, then we will show her what multiple cocks in her can feel like,” Tom said and led the way to the large shower room.

Cathy staggered to her feet, spunk running down her legs and smiling to herself headed for the shower. She knew that for her the day was far from over.

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments