Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour Chapter Seven

"Cathy get the two cocks she has been wanting"

13
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Four hours of resting, chatting and snacking had the four friends refreshed, sexy, and ready for the night ahead. Jane and Bill were used to entertaining other swingers in their house. As Tom had been, before the death of his wife Sandra. Now with his new sex partner Cathy, who had only dipped her toe in the swinger scene. He was looking forward to introducing her to the delights of group sex.

Cathy, for her part, had found she was comfortable not only with a new cock sliding into her in the shape of Jane's husband Bill. But also enjoyed her first girl on girl time with Jane, something she had never even considered before today.

Tom looked across at Cathy and smiled, he had become very fond of her, she seemed to be up for any sexual advances he or his friends made towards her. He also knew she wasn't adverse to swallowing spunk, or a double fuck with cock and vibrator. But tonight would be her first double cock fuck.

Jane knew she would be getting cock and cunt during the orgy. But her main objective was to video the action. She had already asked Cathy if she minded, she hadn't. One of the rules of the swinger’s club was that at least one session of any get together was videoed for the others to watch.

As the four went to the large bedroom Bill proudly opened what he called the sex shop. Which was, in fact, a double wardrobe full of every conceivable sex toy and device imaginable.

Cathy's eyes opened wide as she took in the items she saw. Some she recognised, and some she did not. “Wow, what a collection,” she gasped.

“Yes, and we will be using quite a few over the weekend my lovely” Jane said with a laugh. “So come on boys, give us girls all you got!”

“Time for our guest of honour to be saluted in our own special way,” Bill said, removing his clothes. “Let's fill those sweet holes of yours Cathy girl.”

“Be my guest guys, I'm all yours.” Cathy lay back naked and mauled her breasts.

“Oh yes, go on fuck her, spunk up her, both holes, I want to video it,” Jane said, reaching out and stroking both of their cocks. “Make her cum.”

“Get her wet for us, babe,” Tom said to Jane, “use that tongue of yours.”

For the next few minutes, the men were treated to the sight of Cathy on all fours, and Jane licking her from clit to arsehole and back.

“Make her arsehole slippery for me babe,” Bill said to his wife, and to encourage her pushed a finger into Janes arse.

Cathy gave a groan of total lust as Jane’s tongue pushed deep into her arsehole. “Oh fuck girl, yes make me ready for your old man's cock, want to feel it deep.”

“You will,” said Tom as he lay down on the bed next to her, “now get on top of me and give me that cunt.”

Only too happy to oblige Cathy, straddled him and lowered herself onto the waiting cock.

Bill and Jane watched as Cathy's wet cunt swallowed Tom’s cock to the hilt. Both smiled as his hands gripped her arse cheeks, and pulled them apart.

“Go on hubby dear, you can't pass up an offer like that. Fuck that pretty arsehole, give her what she needs.” Jane said.

SommerKittyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SommerKittyTS

“Lube me up babe, and get her arsehole lubed as well, need a good sliding arse fuck,” Bill grunted.

Even with the lube, Bill's cock was still encountering some resistance. “Try to relax babe, l will soon be in, just get my cock head in first then…push!”

“Oh God, yes, fuck it up my fucking arsehole, I want it deeper. Two cocks, oh yes, go boys fuck me stupid.” Cathy screamed.

The sight of her husband sinking his cock into Cathy's arsehole, and Tom’s buried deep in her cunt, was too much for Jane. She grabbed a dildo from the cupboard and pushed it deep into her own cunt.

For the two men the feel of her warm holes, coupled with the sensation of their cocks separated only by a thin membrane, was going to be enough to make them cum quickly. Too quickly for Jane, she wanted to watch Cathy's first double for a while longer yet.

“Stop, keep still all of you, this needs to be on video,” and pulling the dildo from her cunt pushed it into Cathy's mouth. “Suck my juices babe, taste me,” and picking up the camera and started filming.

Bill was beside himself with lust as both men started to fuck again in earnest. Tom had already told him Cathy was up for any dirty talk to be used, so knew this would only enhance her pleasure.

“Cum you fucking slut, feel your dirty holes being pumped full of spunk. Be our cum dump bitch. Suck my wife's fanny batter off that fucking rubber cock, and pour your juice out... now!” As bill shouted out the last word, it was too much for Cathy, and both men felt her shudder, and her cunt and arse muscles tighten on their pounding cocks, seconds later she was rewarded with hot jets of spunk in her cunt and anus at the same time.

As Bill pulled his spent cock from her arse, looked at his filming wife and said. “Give me the camera babe, you get down here and suck her out. She is dripping spunk and you love that taste.”

Cathy rolled of Toms cock and offered both holes to Jane. “Eat me, girl, suck the spunk out and make me cum again.”

Only too pleased to do just that, Jane first buried her tongue in Cathy's cum filled arsehole, then lapped at her dripping cunt. Two minutes of this treatment was enough to trigger another huge climax to rip through Cathy's willing body, and pour even more juice into Jane’s eager mouth.

“Rest now, and then let's see if we can interest the girls in a little game of strap-on shall we?” said Bill as he lifted himself from the bed and padded to the shower.

Jane smiled at the just fucked and sucked Cathy and said, “oh yes, there will be some strap-on action all right. But it will be their arseholes that get it, not ours girl!”

“Suits me, but I do want to know what it's like to be a guy and fuck cunt before the night is out, Cathy said smiling at Jane.

“Don't worry girl, we are going to fuck each other, and not only with a strap-on look,” answered Jane as she picked up a double-headed dildo from the cupboard.” you haven't lived till you have rubbed clit against clit with half of this beauty inside you.”

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments