Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan And Malcolm's Gang Bang Party

23
8 Comments 8
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

"Are you going to the gang bang tonight?" Billy asked me.

"What are you talking about?" 

"There's a guy from Warwickshire whose wife, Susan is going to take on all-comers. They've rented an empty house somewhere near Leamington and she is going to live out her big fantasy that she's been dreaming about for years. She wants to fuck and suck as many men as she can. Apparently, she loves the taste and smell of cum and is an insatiable cock sucker. Are you in?"

"Count me in," I told him and asked him to pick me up.

On the way to the party, I asked Billy, "So, is this Susan a slut?"

"Apparently, she and her husband Malcolm are swingers. They go to swinging parties at least once a month and she has been known to fuck three or four men in an evening, but she never seems to get enough. So, they talked about her desire to be the only woman in a room full of cocks. She wants to make at least twenty men cum in her mouth tonight."

"Wow," I said. "So who else is coming?"

"I don't know how many, but I know that guys have been busy spreading the word. One guy told me that he'd heard about this Susan's sexual overdrive. I don't know where he heard about it, but he said that she's taken on three men at the same time, one in her pussy, one in her arse, and one in her mouth. That should be a sight to see."

In Leamington, we turned up a quiet road that lea to the house.. 

"Judging from the number of cars, I think Susan's going to get her wish fulfilled tonight."

We pulled up to the house, and as we parked, we could see through the front picture windows that there were at least thirty men standing around, drinking beer and talking. 

"Welcome, gents," Malcolm said when we walked in. "I hope your balls are fully loaded because tonight they're going to get drained." 

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"Well, Susan has been in the bedroom getting herself ready and when she decides it's time, the fun begins."

"So how does this work? We can't all fuck her at the same time." 

"When she comes out, we'll all gather around and welcome her. We are free to touch her at anytime anywhere -- but no smacking or rough stuff. She is in control, so let her take the lead."

"Okay by me," I said, looking around the room. I recognised some faces, but most were strangers. There were men of all ages from the early twenties to the late fifties and even a couple I gussed to be in their sixties. Most of the crowd were in decent shape, but quite afew had growing bellies and receding hair.

Then the room went silent. The door to the bedroom had opened and now, standing in the doorway, was an apparition in white and black. Susan wore a sheer white silk dress that hung very loosely on her. The front had a deep V that exposed substantial cleavage and the armholes were also cut deeply. The dress ended at mid-thigh and she had on black stockings and stiletto heels. A string of black pearls drooped between her boobs and contrasted with her white dress. The bedroom lights behind her shone through the sheer dress and her crotch was highlighted from behind. It was clear that there was nothing under her dress except flesh.

Still in the doorway, she turned to her right and leaned over to pull up the stocking on her right leg. As she bent over, her dress fell away from her body and her breasts became fully visible. I stared at one of the most beautiful bodies I had seen in recent memory. 

"Hi guys," Susan purred. "See anything you like?"

She strolled slowly into the room, looking at each man as she passed. Some she knew and greeted with a kiss on the lips. When she got to one guy, she stopped and said, "Hi there, Harry. Is it true what I've heard about you?" 

"What's that?" he asked.

Susan reached between Harry's legs and grabbed his cock. "I have heard that you have a ten-inch cock and know how to use ir. I hope that's true," she said, giving his cock a squeeze before turning to another man I didn't know.

"Hello, Robin. I was hoping you would be here. After that fucking you gave me last time we saw each other, I was hungry for more."

"I'm here to oblige," Robin said and reached out to Susan's left tit and stroked it.

Susan faced Robin, set her feet about eighteen inches apart, and tossed back her head while Robin pulled the top of her dress open and started to stroke both boobs.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

"Feel free to join in," Malcolm announced.

George, who was standing behind Susan, started stroking her back and moving his hands down toward her arse. He pulled up the back of her dress and started stroking her bum. She swiveled her head and said, "I want to feel your cock against my skin, George."

George was the first man to drop his pants and he moved up against Susan to rub his cocck against her arse. Susan stood up straight and shook her shoulders. Her dress drifted onto the floor. She stepped out of it and then pulled down Robin's pants and bent over to take his cock into her mouth. She started sucking and George prepared to do her doggie style as the rest of the men got the message. Pants off. 

We all gathered around Susan and she sucked one cock and then another and another in quick succession. Sometimes, she tried to get two cocks into her mouth at the same time and other times she focused on one at a time. Men started cuming and squirting all over her. Some landed on her face, her chest, her hair, and some managed to land in her mouth.

George was pounding with intent and, when he started to groan, Susan swung around and took him deep in her mouth. She swallowed all his length and licked his balls while inhaling his cock. George's face took on that I'm coming look and with a shudder, he drained himself down her throat. 

As Susan finished swallowing, I saw her start to shake and shudder and a small squirt of juice shot from her pussy. She got a slightly glazed look on her face as she let go of George and started sucking any cock she could reach -- and there were plenty available. Some would cum quickly, dumping their loads on her face, but she insisted on deep throating the ones with a large cock. It became clear to me that the taste of cum in her throat was triggering her orgasms. 

"I want a man on the floor to fuck my pussy and another up my arse," Susan declared.

Quickly, a man was prone on his back with his dick sticking straight up. Susan sat on him and pulled him into her cunt. Another knelt behind her and started to press his cock on her back door. Susan wiped cum from her face and reached to the cock at her back door and rubbed it with the cum.

"I'm ready. Give it to me now and make it hard," she ordered. 

Both men started fucking her and she built up a rhythm with them that got faster and faster. Dozens of men were still standing around in front of Susan and she would reach out and grab a cock and suck on it until it came or she got bored with it and switched to another cock. She continued to suck random cocks and fuck the two men until they said they were about to cum. She jumped off both and turned to face them. She first sucked the man who'd been fucking her pussy and then switched to the man who'd been fucking her arse, pounding on their cocks with both hands and mouth. 

As she was doing this, another man started fucking her from the rear and a dozen or so were just jacking off close by. 

Susan would change cocks frequently, but when she found a really big one, she made it a point to take it all the way down her throat and keep it there until it yield its payload. And as she did this, her squirting orgasms got wetter and longer. Each time she had one of those orgasms, she seemed to get a little wilder. Before long, there must have been twenty men jacking off on her face and body, many of whom she never had a chance to suck.

The whole event lasted about two hours. Every man there had the chance to dump as many loads as they could muster on or in her. Some of the older men only handled one shot, but a few of the twenty-somethings got it up at least four times. Overall, she was responsible for at least sixty male orgasms that night -- probably many more -- and I saw her cum at least a dozen times, in very liquid form.

At the very end, Susan knelt down on a sheet with her eager mouth open wide, and we gathered round and wanked over her sweaty cum-plastered body, before cleaning ourselves up, dressing, and going home.

 

 

Published 
Written by yurigagarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments