Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swap

"A couple discover the swinging lifestyle"

52
15 Comments 15
40.6k Views 40.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story

 

It was about ten years ago when my husband Greg and I were lying in bed after making love one night when out of the blue, he asked me what my wildest sexual fantasy was.

“What?”

“You heard me. If you could do anything sexually, without recourse, what would it be?”

Now, understand that while we weren’t wild and crazy, we were not exactly prudes that made love once a week and only in the missionary position. My mind immediately went to he is bored with me and either wants someone else or has been cheating on me. We had always been quite spontaneous as well as planning out some sexy weekend getaways. We had made love in some risky places, joined the mile high club and played around with some light BDSM. I was almost in tears.

“Are you going to leave me?”

“No, of course not darling. I love you. But sometimes, when we are fucking, I think how hot it would be to watch another guy fuck you and make you cum.”

“You want someone else to fuck me, and you want to watch? I am not sure how to take that.”

“Look, forget I said anything. It was just a crazy idea that popped into my head.”

He turned to his side and he went to sleep. I lay there awake for quite some time thinking about what he had said. It still kept running through my mind that he was unhappy with me, or at least with our love life. Having come from a fairly strict Catholic background, I always thought I was pretty progressive when it came to sex. His request did get me to thinking, though, about just what would be my wildest sexual fantasy.

Would I like two men at once? Or perhaps making love with a woman? Or perhaps a big black cock in my mouth, then cumming all over my face? I began to think even a bit wilder, like maybe trying a dungeon, but quickly dismissed that idea, though did not rule out upping the intensity of our own BDSM play. A few days later, I brought it up with Greg.

“You would really like to watch another guy fuck me?”

“I just think it would be really hot watching you get turned on and cumming. When we make love, I am concentrating on pleasing you and making sure that you are being satisfied, so I don’t always get the full enjoyment of seeing you get there. I’m not sure if that makes any sense. But to sit back and watch, maybe even direct... well, I just think that would be quite the turn on. Then after he was done, I would take my turn with you.”

“And would you want to do the same with another woman? Or is this strictly about watching me?”

“Well, to be honest, I had not given it that much thought, but perhaps another couple, rather than just a single guy might even the playing field.”

“Okay then. What do we do now? Approach some of our friends? Try to find someone in a bar? Put an ad on Craigslist? I really would be afraid to approach any of our friends, but not sure I want to have sex with a stranger either.”

“I guess I didn’t really think it out; it just sounded so hot, you know?”

“Well, maybe I can do a bit of research and find out a little more information about it.”

The next day, I got online and started googling different topics and finally got some hits when I entered swinging. I discovered a few sites that provided some basic suggestions on getting started, and also found a few “clubs” in the area that catered to that lifestyle. I went to some of the club websites and found a few had chat rooms and forums.

That evening, Greg and I started reading through some of the forum topics and discovered how little we knew about these things, but picked up some valuable information, including some questions to ask potential partners and what to negotiate in advance.

After about a week or so of reading through the forums, joining a few chats and researching some of the clubs, we picked one and went the next weekend. We explained to the greeter at the door that it was our first visit and we would probably just observe for awhile. Over the next month, we visited several additional clubs, finally settling on two that we liked the best. On our second visit to one of the clubs, a couple approached us to join them.

They introduced themselves as Robby and Martha. We explained we were new to the lifestyle and this would be our first time with another couple. Ground rules were laid down, limits set and negotiations made. We headed to one of the private rooms where we swapped partners. They each started out slowly, Robby just kissing and caressing me through my clothes, eventually removing one piece at a time.

Martha unzipped Greg’s pants and pulled out his tool, stroking it. Since we had expressed an interest in Greg just watching another guy fuck me, Martha stuck to giving Greg a blowjob. At first, I was quite nervous and self-conscious about another man seeing me naked and fucking me, especially in front of my husband and a stranger. But as Robby sucked on my tits while slowly fingering my cunt, I began to respond and forgot about who was watching.

Pretty soon Robby had worked his way down between my legs and was eating out my pussy. I vaguely heard Greg telling him that I liked having my clit bitten and being tongue fucked. My body was responding and I heard myself moaning as the first orgasm hit. After the third one, I was begging him to fuck me. As he raised himself up, I got a look at his cock for the first time as he rolled on a condom. He was about the same length as Greg, but thicker. He moved up between my legs and lined up his shaft with my cunt, rubbing it up and down a few times before plunging into me.

“OHHH FUUUCK!!”

He began thrusting in and out of me rapidly and it was not long before I reached another climax which lasted longer than I thought possible.

“Ream her ass out!”

I felt him pull out and he pushed my legs over his shoulders, forcing my ass into the air. He slowly pressed against my rosebud as I felt him enter me. He produced a bottle of lube from somewhere and squeezed a liberal amount over his cock and my asshole. I relaxed and heard the pop as he passed my ring. It was not long before I felt his balls banging against my skin. He brought me to the edge a few times before finally pushing me over.

I could feel him pulsing as he reached his own climax. I looked over to see Greg holding Martha’s head tight to him as he pushed his cock deep inside her mouth. Judging from the sounds coming from her, he was shooting an ample load of cum down her throat.

After a minute or so, Robby pulled out and collapsed at my side. Martha and Greg came over and lay down next to us and we all cuddled for a bit before cleaning up, dressing and heading back to the main room. We chatted for a bit longer with them, then headed home. As soon as we walked in the door, I could see Greg’s growing bulge as he pushed me down on the couch, stripping my clothes off.

He quickly removed his own clothes and spread my legs apart as he entered me. I did not think it was possible to still be that excited after what had happened earlier, but I soon found myself in the throes of yet another orgasm. And that was followed by two more before Greg finally unleashed himself inside me in a flood of hot cum.

“Well, DAMN! That was hot!”

“Watching Robby fuck you and giving him suggestions really got me going. And Martha gave a first class blowjob almost as good as yours. But perhaps next time, we can have more interaction as a foursome?”

“And I think, at some point, I might like to watch some women riding your cock, or your face.”

After that, we joined into several chat rooms and began talking with a number of couples. We found we were able to find out ahead of time what we each wanted or expected so that by the time we met at the club, we pretty much knew what would happen. As we got more comfortable, the initial rules and guidelines that were discussed and agreed to got more flexible. There were still times when Greg just watched, sometimes while the other couple and I interacted. Sometimes, it was all four of us, with me getting shafted front and back while the other woman and I played with each other. And, of course, Greg did his share of fucking the other women.

At one point I was being fucked by one guy while his wife was down between our legs, licking both our asses and his balls. Greg was riding my face and fucking my tits when the other guy leaned down and started licking Greg’s cock. At first, he looked like he might say something, but then just let it continue. Later, when I asked him about it, he said it was quite pleasant and that he might want to do it again, and maybe even return the favor.

“Now I would love to see you sucking on another man’s cock. I think that would be so hot!”

The next time we hooked up with that couple, Greg actually bought up the subject, explaining to him that that had been the first time a guy had ever sucked his cock, and how nice it had felt. He said, though he had never before considered doing that himself, he wanted to give it a try, but was not sure exactly what to do.

CarolinaBensyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaBensyy

“Hahaha. You just do what feels natural; what you think would feel good to you.”

At one point during our session, I ended up sitting on Jack’s face as he tongue fucked me and fingered my clit, while Greg gave him a blow job. Jack’s wife, Melissa, was tucked under Greg sucking and licking his shaft and balls. Then after Greg fucked Melissa and Jack fucked me, she and I ended up in a sixty-nine position, licking and sucking each other clean, while the two guys did the same.

After about six or seven months, we asked one of the couples if they ever included more than just one other couple. They said they had, but it did become a bit more difficult as it was hard to find three couples where all six connected, but it was not impossible. They also mentioned that sometimes people had private house parties where another couple was invited as well as several additional single men or women, as it was easier to match up individuals than couples.

A few weeks later, we saw that couple at one of the events, and they were talking to another couple we had also interacted with. Al and Jeri waved us over and we started talking about the six of us. Helen and Tom were up for it, so we headed to one of the private rooms where we were all soon naked. We started out with two of the women paired off and the third woman got fucked by all three men at once. As each woman climaxed, she then paired off with one of the other women while a second woman took her turn getting fucked, and then finally the third woman got her turn.

I had been double penetrated a few times by this point but had never had a third cock in my mouth. Helen did not care for anal sex, so actually had Al and Greg’s cocks in her cunt at the same time. It was fascinating to see them penetrate her cunt, and a bit surprising to see that Greg did not object to another man’s member touching and rubbing his.

I should mention at this point that even though Greg had begun to suck cocks and let another man suck his, his ass was still a virgin to another cock. I had suggested it several times, but so far he had refused. The most he permitted was a finger from me, and even that was a struggle for him. He could just not relax enough to enjoy it.

I was determined to continue working on it though. The thought of seeing him get his ass reamed for a change was intriguing, even if it was me or another woman with a strap-on. I bought a small dildo that was shaped to stimulate the prostate gland and kept a jar of lube handy when Greg and I made love.

I finally had him on his stomach one night and was licking the underside of his tool, sucking on his balls and rimming his ass with my tongue. He was pretty relaxed and judging by how hard his member was getting, enjoying the feelings. I started tongue fucking his hole, and when he started moaning softly, slipped my finger into the lube, then ran it around his opening.

I managed to get my finger in up to the second knuckle before he protested, but I began stroking his cock with my free hand and continued fucking his ass slowly. When I felt him relax a bit more, I pushed in a little deeper until my finger was all the way in. I began circling it inside him, finding his prostate and rubbing it gently. As he responded, I pressed a bit harder and started fucking him again, moving my finger in and out, trying to hit the gland each time. When I felt him starting to pulse, I sped up my strokes on his shaft and matched the pace in his ass.

Just before he was ready to cum, I turned him over and took his member in my mouth, plunging a second finger into his backdoor as I did. He moaned in protest, but my timing was perfect as he shot hot ribbons of sperm deep into my throat. Perhaps it was just my imagination, but he seemed to cum just a bit harder than usual.

When I had drained him and he finally pulled out of my mouth, my fingers were still inside him, still softly pressing his gland. Since he was not stopping me, I continued what I was doing until he finally moved away. I decided not to make a big deal of it as we curled up together and drifted off to sleep.

We had been hearing about some of the private house parties but had not yet been invited to one. I was considering having one myself but felt we were still too new at this “swinging” lifestyle and besides, we did not really know any single men we could invite. They did not happen all that often, or at least not that we had heard of, so all we could do was wait and let a few couples know we were interested.

It had been just a little over a year since we had had our first encounter when we were approached by a couple we had seen around and spoken to a few times but had not hooked up with yet. They were planning a private party in a few weeks and were looking for a third couple to join in. There would also be several single men there as well.

The four of us hooked up that evening to see if we were compatible. They were a bit more, shall we say “adventuresome” than anyone we had been with up until then, but it turned out to be quite fun. Greg even let the other woman peg him with a small dildo. I was hoping that by the time of the party that Greg would be ready to take a real cock in his ass, or perhaps, at least fuck one of the other men.

With several extra cocks around, and a little kink thrown in, the evening promised to be a lot of fun. In preparation, I talked Greg into getting waxed and made an appointment for both of us a couple of days before the party. I was usually shaved smooth, but Greg had never been, not that he was especially hairy. As the day of the party approached, both of us were so horny just thinking about it that we were like a couple of teenagers whose respective parents had gone on vacation and left us behind.

Finally, the day of the party arrived. I had gone shopping to pick up some booze and appetizers to bring along, picked out a sexy outfit to wear and took a nice long bath. We timed our departure to arrive at the house a few minutes early in case we had any trouble finding the place or had to park a distance away, as they said parking could be scarce.

We were greeted at the door by our hosts, Bill and Monica. Two of the single men were already there and were introduced to us as Pete and Andy. The second couple, Ann and Ron, arrived a few minutes later, followed closely by the last single man, Charley.

We all said out hellos and chatted for a bit to get to know each other. The men were offered little blue pills if they wanted them, then the party was moved to the basement. There was a modular couch that took up an entire wall and was easily the size of at least two king-sized beds or more. There were also a couple of pieces of furniture I can only describe as “unique”.

Our hosts explained they were tables that could be used for spanking or fucking, as well as anything else our imaginations could come up with. There was also a contraption that looked like some sort of sling or swing that I was determined to try out. The ratio of two men for each woman there also held some promise of a great deal of fun.

We were soon all naked and pairing off into various groups, often switching partners and ending up in different combinations of men and women. At one point, I was riding one of the guys with his member up my pussy. I felt one of the other guys come up behind me and thought he was going to fuck my ass, but instead, he pushed his cock into my cunt, stretching it further than I thought it could. Initially it hurt a bit, but soon I was getting incredibly turned on. Greg came up in front of me and I began sucking him off.

Soon a fourth guy straddled me and began fucking my ass. Greg was talking dirty to me, telling me what was happening and encouraging the other men. It wasn’t long before I exploded into the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Cum was dripping out of every orifice and Greg eagerly licked it all up when we were done.

In another pairing, Greg somehow ended up bent over one of the spanking tables and sucking off a cock while one of the women came up behind him with a strap-on and was fucking his ass. He wasn’t stopping her, and I just had to smile. I might yet get to see him take a big fat cock in his ass one day. The party went on until the wee hours of the night and everyone was fully spent. All nine of us fell asleep in a tangled jumble.

In the morning, we took care of all the “woodies”, then dressed and headed for home. Since that day, we have attended many more house parties and even hosted a few. We have become regulars at a number of the clubs. I also found out that I really enjoy the company of just a woman from time to time and have a girlfriend now that I see every now and then.

Swinging has really unleashed the inner slut in me and I look forward to each and every encounter. Recently, I brought up the idea of hosting a party with just me and eight or ten guys. And maybe even for a whole weekend instead of just an evening. Greg seems quite enthusiastic about it and I’m hoping I will finally see that ass of his take a cock or two as well.

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments