Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

a new sister in law joins the fun

"does fucking one's sisters-in-law make it incest?"

21
12 Comments 12
14.4k Views 14.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

So, I've already told you about my horny little sister-in-law Tina, the one who came to do her laundry at our home for several months as they rebuilt their home.  I have never recounted any of our escapades to anyone who personally knows either of us because I don't believe in 'kiss and tell'.  Apparently, Tina doesn't feel the same way.

Between my wife and me, we have blended two large families to became one huge one.  I have six sisters-in-law on one side of the family and three on the other.  Up until the time Tina's husband jokingly made a comment about how she loved oral sex, I never took my objectification of her beyond fantasizing and masturbation.

So when the opportunity availed itself over a year ago when they moved in with us after their home had flooded from Hurricane Harvey, things became very exciting.

Tina happens to be very close to Mags, her younger brother's wife; a hot, redheaded coonass with a naughty disposition.  Now Mags has always been a bit touchy feelie when we greet each other.  When she embraces me, she always holds it firmer and longer than most, and she always has a saucey little purr that only I can hear when she smooches my cheek.  

Mags has been under incredible stress and duress for years now as her hubby is fighting a terminal illness.  She has born the brunt of the caregiver responsibilties and done so admirably and without complaint. 

So a few days ago I stopped in unannounced at their little farm to check on things, thinking they were both still downtown at the hospital as he got treatments.  I was surprised to find Mags' and Tina's cars in the driveway, but didn't give it much thought.  Sometimes they rode downtown together or Ubered.  

As I exited my vehicle, I was surprised to hear catcalls greeting me.  I looked around and saw both of them in the pool.  It wasn't until I got closer that I realized they were both naked. A quick glance at the clothing and undies draped over the backs of patio chairs confirmed what my eyes told me. My cock swelled against the zipper!

In general, I don't make it a practice to hit on family members' or in-laws' spouses.  But I was more than willing to get my eyes full of their hot bodies as they frollicked.  No harm no foul, right?  My cock throbbed.

"Be a darling and bring us more wine," they chimed as they neared the edge to meet me with raised glasses. They stretched their arms so far that their tits were out of the water.  I got an eyeful from behind my darkened sunglasses without them knowing.

"The bottle is on the kitchen counter, Babe," Mags offered before I could ask where.

"So this is all I'm good for?" I pouted.

I exited the house with a beer in one hand and a wine bottle in the other.  As I neared the pool's edge, they both lifted their upper torsos from the water, giving me an unfiltered view of those nice tits.  Since we all had on sunglasses, it was only a guess as to where each of us was looking.

As I leaned down to fill their glasses, they told me to join them.  I looked them up and down and jokingly said I didnt have a swimsuit.

"If you can't tell by now, neither do we," Tina laughed.

I set the bottle in the shade of the covered patio and walked back towards the pool.

"C'mon, don't be a pussy," they teased.

"Well, turn around so you don't see me undress," I ordered.

They griped, but complied, jeering my modesty as I hurriedly yanked my shirt and shorts off, then dropped in the water behind them.  The water was a touch cool, which extinguised my erection in a flash.

Once in the water, they turned around and began teasing me for not letting them see me strip naked.  After all, they said, I had seen them naked when I walked up.

Tina and I shared a 'knowing' moment.  Both of us knowing just how much naked of each other we had already seen.  So imagine my reaction when Mags made a few inuendos which indicated that she knew more than she should about the goings on between Tina and me.

My head did an abrupt snap at one particular comment she made.  Tina told her to shut the fuck up, and punched her arm.  Mags laughed it off and said she was needing some stress relief of her own.

We laughed and settled into having our adult beverages and sharing meaningless chatter.  Soon, they were out of wine again and turned to me to fill their order.  

I responded to their demands by telling them that I never had, and didn't intend to start, working for free.  They made snide remarks about the service and my attitude, and threatened to report me to management.  Then they proceeded to make a suggestive comments about how much such services were worth to them.

As I lifted my beer to finish off the last few swigs, I nearly choked when I felt a hand between my legs.  I was so stunned, I dropped my still tilted beer from my lips, spilling it down my face and neck.  They thought it hilarious.

I looked at both of them and realized it was a smirking Mags who had my cock in her hand, gently tugging it as she brought it to life.  She bit her lower lip, then asked, "What do you think is fair compensation for being our pool boy?"

She stared expressionless as her hand massaged my growing cock.  Tina just stood there smiling.  Then Tina reached under me and took my balls in her hand, "Well, we're waiting."

"I'll get back to you," was all I could muster.  Was that the stupidest fucking thing I had ever said, I asked myself.  Uh, yeah, pretty close.

I walked up the steps, cock bobbing with each step, knowing I had the gaze of both sisters-in-law burning holes in my backside as I exited the water.  When I reached the table under the porch, I turned to give them a profile view of my nearly perfectly perpendicular erection. 

Again, catcalls greeted me as I turned and returned with a freshly opened bottle of wine.  As I carefully navigated the steps, Tina reached out, grabbed me by the cock and said, "Let me guide you down the steps so you don't trip and spill it."

Both laughed a drunken laugh and high fived.

I slid back into the water, brushing between them as I went between them.  Predictably, they turned towards me in unison to follow me like hungry livestock.

Placing the bottle on the coping, I turned to fill their glasses.  Both were right on my heels.  As I handed them their drinks, I once again felt hands, plural, reach for my cock.  

They nonchalantly played with my cock and balls as they chatted.  They acted as if it was no big deal to carry on as such.  Not that I was complaining, mind you.  Both had such wonderful touches.

As Mags started talking about her hubby and all the challenges they have faced, she moved closer to me.  Instinctively, I put my arm around her, caressing and massaging her waistline before pulling her closer to offer comfort.  Her hand moved from my cock to my thigh, and caressed it up and down as Tina continued fondling me.

I listened compassionately, not taking advantage of the situation, but her hand kept caressing and kneading my upper thigh as she confided in us.  Each time she moved her hand towards my knee, her forearm slid along the length of my shaft.  My cock was raging hard.  I feared I was going to shoot my wad in the water.

As tears formed on her cheek, I nuzzled close and kissed her cheek.  Tina snuggled in close too, until our bodies melded as one mass of flesh.

After two or three sweet kisses to Mags cheek and forehead, she suddenly turned and met my lips with hers.  Her lips parted and her tongue slid past my lips, searching my mouth for my tongue.  I returned the deep, passionate kiss, and my hand slid down her backside until it rested in the fold of her bare asscheek.

I repeatedly squeezed at her ass as she began to writhe at our kisses.  Tina tightened her grip on my cock, stroking me now as I openly responded to Mags' hot kisses.  Mags arched her back as our lips parted.  She looked at me as her eyes closed and she turned her hips slightly until my hand was squarely on the back of her pussy.  

My fingers dipped easliy into her slippery entrance, making her moan loudly as I gently pushed my fingers deep, massaging her tight walls.  Tina watched Mags expression and caressed her face, brushing the hair from her face before gently kissing her on the lips.

Mags, bent over at the waist, trapping my hand between her hot cunt and the side of the pool.  She began to grind against my fingers as if they were a dildo stuck to the shower wall. Tina smothered her with kisses as their bodies entwined.

I finger fucked Mags until I thought she would cum, then lifted her by the hips and buried my cock balls deep in her in one hard thrust.

The sudden rush of strange cock in her make her scream.  Her hips pushed hard agasint me, meeting my thrusts with equal vigor.  Within seconds, she erupted and fell into Tina's waiting arms.  I continued pounding her from behind until I emptied my ballsack in her.

With my cock still buried inside her, she rested her head against Tina's shoulder.  Tina giggled and caressed her face, "See, sister slut, I told you!"

Mags offered no immediate response.  She just stayed put, my pulsing cock still nestled inside her tight pussy.

Tina smiled at me, giggled, then leaned forward and gave me a deep, hot kiss, "I'm next, fucker, so don't get any ideas about cumming and going."

JeniferMasey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeniferMasey

I assumed it was Tina's hand I felt caressing the union of Mags and my sex organs.  The touch was sensuous and inviting.

Finally Mags stood up.  The rotation of her pelvis spit my cock out, dumping my seed into the water.  Long milky strands of ejaculate made their way to the surface, sticking to our bodies everywhere they made contact.

Mags and Tina both noticed, and seemed temporarily amused.  We picked up the conversation where it had been left off, as if nothing had happened.  As Mags moved about in the water, more long strands of seed swirled from around her seeping cunt.  Her only comment was how much stuff I must have dumped in her.  She claimed that it was me that wasn't getting enough sex.

I moved towards the pool steps, positioning myself on a pulsing jet on the middle one, legs wide open but still under the water's surface.  Tina moved towards me, pulling Mags with her by the hand.

We sat for a few minutes, then Mags suggested we get in the adjoining hot tub.  I let each of them exit the pool first, watching their fine asses sway with each step, pouting pussy lips protruding from between their legs.  Cum still ejected from Mags loosened cunt with each step she took, sending thick, transluscent trickles down her thighs.  My cock twitched hard!

They were both comfortably seated in the hot tub when I emerged from the water.  My cock had fully recovered and was wagging at full staff, which they both noticed with appreciation.

I stepped down into the hot tub and they both moved to my side.  Lifting my arms wide, they snuggled under my wingspan and cuddled close.  My knees feel wide as I felt their hands touch me mid-thigh.  My cock was already raging hard again by the time one of them took hold.  I slouched forward, relishing the feel of one hand, then a second one playing with my cock and balls.

Tina pouted, claiming to be deprived and absolutely cock starved.  She lamented that hubby hadn't given her any cock in months.  She turned to face me and kissed my neck and cheek before shoving her tongue in my mouth.  I pulled her towards me and she quickly turned to straddle me.  

She shoved her big beautiful tits to my face, slapping me with them as she settled down on my shaft.  Mags watched Tina with a shit-eating smirk, reaching out and taking both of Tina's tits in her hands, squeezing them roughly until Tina winced in pain.

Tina was so fucking wet she easily sank to my balls, my cock stretching the end of her hot cunt.  She leaned back, grinding her hips on my thrusthing cock.  She moved around so much that to the delight of Mags, waves slapped the sides of the hottub.  Tina fucked me like never before.  

She had an even nastier mouth than ever before.  I guess her watching me fuck our sister-in-law was a real turn-on.  Anyway, she came harder than I remember her ever cumming.  Her entire body jerked and spasmed as she called me names and clawed at my chest.  

Once her body quit shaking, she fell into Mags' arms, them pecking and nuzzling each other tenderly as I slowly squirm fucked her with a half-hard cock.

After a few minutes of levity, all of us marveling at what had just transpired, I ordered them to get on their knees, leaning out of the hot tub, tits smushed on the warm decking, with their pussies facing me.

Without hesitation, they did as told.  I sat staring at both of their hot, cum dripping pussies.  I moved towards them, a hand running up each of their thighs as their knees parted to welcome my touch.  I curled my thumbs inside their pussies at the same time, making them cry out in unison.  

I slowly thumb fucked them both for a brief while, as they each worked towards another orgasm. Then I moved my thumbs towards their rear entrances as two middle fingers slipped into the voids my thumbs had left. 

Surprisingly, there was little if any protest, verbal or otherwise as my thumbs slipped past their rings of sphinter muscles.  I began to finger fuck both asses and cunts at the same time, picking up speed and intensity quickly.

Both began calling me and each other names as I brought them to waves of orgasms.  As they stayed bent over, cunt lips quivering, I made Tina (much tinier than Mags), lay on top of Mags, making a beautiful pussy and ass sandwich.  

I moved back, admiring the hot pussies and how Tina just couldn't help but rub her cunt on Mags ass.  I moved in behind their wide open legs and swatted Tina hard, then grabbed her asscheeks and spread them wide.  I stuck out my tongue and ran it the distance from Mags clit to Tina's asshole, then up and down again and again and again as they writhed and squirmed.  I fingered one as I ate the other until they both came again.  My bearded face was completley coated in pussy juices.

Stepping up on the step behind them, I slid my cock into Mags' hot cunt and began fucking her fast and hard as I fingered Tina's ass.  I fucked her for several minutes, then pulled out and just inches away, shoved my cock in Tina.  She screamed as I hit the back of her vagina over and over again.

I fucked Tina until I was ready to shoot another load in her.  Instead, I pulled out and aimed my cock at their sexes, shooting my wad across both their asses and cunts.  I jacked off until I was sure I was drained, then slid back onto the seat across the hottub from them.

They didn't move for a couple of minutes, so I just lavished the sight of their beautiful assholes and cunts, tethered together by long ropes of cum.  

Eventually, they both turned and settled into the tub across from me.  Mags slithered across the surface, straddled me and pushed her tits into my face.  Then she kissed me and thanked me for 'being there' for her.

I kissed her deeply and reminded her of how close we live to each other and that she shouldn't be bashful about calling me if she 'needed' me.   She wiggled her pussy back and forth across my wilted cock.  

"Well," she started as she looked over her shoulder at Tina, "I think there are a couple of things that need attention to around here on a regular basis.  Right, Tina?"

Tina moved to join our intimate huddle, rubbing her tits against both of us as she snuggled in.  Her legs straddled my thigh until she was seated on it, her hairy pussy firmly squirming on my upper thigh.  

The three of us shared some hot kisses and more groping ensued.  My hands reached under them both, dipping between their loose lips, curling inside as their hips rocked on my hands.  Just as it appeared that we would have another round of hot fucking, Tina's phone rang.

We all recognized that ringtone as her hubby's and began to tease her.  Tina leaned over, lited her upper body out of the water until her pussy lips were at water level, then answered the phone. Mags and I sat fondling and groping each other as we listened to Tina explain why she wasn't home yet and admiring her hot hairy pussy.  Then Mags leaned across the hot tub and swiftly shoved her middle finger in Tina's cunt from behind.

A more than surprised Tina shot a glance over her shoulder as she talked and shot Mags the middle finger before widening her stance and to accept Mags' rough probes.  Mags finger fucked Tina's tight cunt for a few minutes, then leaned forward, spreading Tina's asscheeks with both hands, and stuck her tongue squarely into Tina's asshole.

Tina bolted forward, surprised at Mags' action.  I laughed as I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments