Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ally, Her Mother And Then Her Sister

"Part four in the Ally series. The entire family is made of sluts."

31
9 Comments 9
40.8k Views 40.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story

The evening started as I expected. Everyone was there except for Marie who was working her shift at McDonalds until eleven. There were just five of us: Ally, her parents, Janice and me. After dinner we settled down for a film. Ken wanted a war film and I was surprised the girls agreed to watch Platoon instead of arguing for a drama or rom-com.

 

 

As we moved to the lounge, Ken and Janice sat on the small couch. Mary took one end of the larger couch. My natural tendency would be to sit at the other end of the three seater, but I decided not to bother the cat and sat in the middle instead. The cat was not spared for long because Ally shoved it to the floor and took its place. 

 

There was a slight chill that night. Often, they light a fire to warm the lounge, but that evening there was no fire. Part way through the film Janice put a blanket over herself, snuggling up with her legs folded next to her. Mary was inspired by her sister and did the same thing. That left Ally wanting a blanket as well. Only two were out. I did not mind them spreading the blanket across me to share the warmth. It was not going to make me too warm even though I did not feel a need for one.

 

Not five minutes later, I felt a hand on my hip. This behavior was expected from Ally, but the hand on my hip belonged to Mary. I glanced over to Janice on my right which allowed me to also look at Mary. She held her eyes straight ahead, pretending she was focused on the film while her fingers snaked their way under my waistband and wrapped themselves around my cock. Once again, Mary gave me a wonderful handjob. Keeping to subtle movements under the blanket made it no less enjoyable.

 

My attention was not on the TV. I enjoyed just being there until alarm bells went off in my head. They were definitely two of a kind. I tried to act natural when I grabbed Ally’s hand to stop her from reaching my dick. An image flashed through my mind of Ally and Mary finding each other in my pants and exploding into an argument in front of Ken and Janice. I had no idea how that would play out.

 

Ally was content for a while, but she was tricky. Taking her hand away she tried again, moving more quickly and trying to surprise me so she could get by my defences. In the end, it was easier to take Mary’s hand in mine and slowly pull her away to let Ally have my cock for a while. Ally looked smug when she found me erect as if it was because I was aroused purely by the anticipation of her touch.

 

It was a relief when Mary got a message on her phone. She used both hands and left me alone while she had one of those slow, drawn out conversations by text. It was Marie saying she was going to finish early and wanted to be picked up as soon as they could get her. Mary told Ken, implying that it was his responsibility. He was irritated at the unexpected interruption. It was his choice of film after all.

 

“I don’t mind going," I volunteered. It would be a relief to get away from the cock hungry pair surrounding me. Leaving the house felt like a long lost freedom. I took my time and enjoyed the few miles to McDonalds.

 

I parked, sent a text to Marie and waited. A few minutes later she came out and got in the car. I asked how she was. “Fine,” was the word she gave, but the squeak in her voice betrayed her. The engine was still off, so I waited. Marie started sniffing and told me her boyfriend had dumped her. He did not even do it in person, but sent her a text instead.

 

“He accused me of having sex with an old boyfriend back here and called me a slut.”

 

I asked if she had sex with the other boy. She answered without remorse. “Not this trip, which is what he is accusing me of doing. It was more than a month ago.”

 

I was not sure how to respond to that but wanted to be supportive. “How long has this guy been your boyfriend?”

 

Uncontrollable laughter was my response when Marie said they had been together for six months. She saw the humor in it as well, for which I was grateful.

 

I told Marie she was a beautiful woman and it would not be difficult to find a better boyfriend. She smiled and cried at the same time. She wiped away the tears and I started the car and pulled out. In the first mile Marie shifted from sad to angry. She shouted, “Fuck him!” several times and mentioned things that he did that pissed her off. Then she said, “Maybe I should be a slut just to make him jealous.”

 

The fact that she actually is a slut was not a factor in her mind. She was still exchanging messages with him and then she asked me to stop the car. Her tone was polite but serious. She was struggling with intense emotions so it was safest to go along with her. I pulled over by the entrance to a farmer’s field.

 

Marie got out and paced along the road, staring at her phone. She shouted something and shook her phone, clearly angry. She came to my door. I put the window down. “Would you do me a massive, massive, huge, favor?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Would you take a video of me with my phone?” She moved back, wanting me to get out of the car. She handed me her phone ready to record a video and positioned me against the car. “The video is only part of the favor.” I shrugged and listened. “He called me a slut, so I want to show him a slut. I want to send him a video of me sucking another guy’s dick. Is that okay?”

 

“What?”

 

“I won’t tell Janice. It will be completely secret. And it’s just for snapchat, so it won’t stay on his phone either.”

 

I just stared at her. Her entire family is made of sluts. “Please,” she begged and rubbed my cock through my pants. I was getting hard already. Marie noticed and smiled. “I promise you’ll like it.” She bent over and kissed my pants. My dick twitched.

 

I pushed my pants down. Spreading my legs, my pants rested at mid thigh. Marie took me in her mouth and sucked me until I was hard. She kept one hand on my dick and stood up in front of me.

 

“You can start recording now,” she said, still massaging me. Luckily, we were right beside a street light, which made it possible to record a video.

 

I pressed record and gave her a nod.

 

“Fuck you!” The venom in her voice made it hard to hold the phone steady. I did my best. “This is me being a slut.” She got down on her knees while keeping her eyes on the phone. Without looking at my cock she held it out and took it in her mouth.

 

The fear I had of letting an angry young woman put my dick in her mouth melted away. She sucked like a machine. A few seconds of a vigorous, yet blissful blowjob had me panting heavily. After that brief pleasure, Marie stood up and blew a kiss at the lens. I stopped recording and handed the phone back.

 

All I did was reach for the door. Marie put her hand on mine. “We don’t need to go yet, do we?”

 

“You might as well keep an eye on it and let me know when anything arrives.” She was halfway down on her knees before I accepted the phone. Marie smiled up at me. “It would be a shame to waste this opportunity, don’t you think?” My dick was engulfed in her youthful oral sauna.

 

On a country lane, I enjoyed getting a blowjob from a beautiful woman less than half my age. It amused me that Marie is only a couple years legal. Interrupting her efforts, I leaned down to give her a kiss.

 

When her phone pinged the arrival of a message I sighed. “Just pretend it hasn’t arrived yet.” My voice sounded pathetic, like I was a juvenile getting the first blowjob of my life.

 

Marie giggled. It was satisfying to my ears. “Don’t be silly. If you want me to suck your dick you only have to ask.” She took the phone and we read the message together.

 

It was a message from Ally, “You whore!”

 

“Ah. Well, I wasn’t expecting that,” she said, defeated.

 

The situation was slowly sinking in. My phone vibrated next to my knee. Grasping at my pants to take out my own phone we both saw the message, “Are you fucking my sister?”

 

Someone had already informed Ally of what we had done. My mind recalled how this all started and that she was very possessive of my cock. This did not bode well.

 

For the rest of the drive I tried to distract myself as much as encourage Marie. A spat with her sister was no cause for concern in her case. Marie had a smile most of the way home, which I took to be a good sign. She did not have another reply from her ex that I saw. There was not much more I could do to console her, if what I had done qualified as consoling.

 

Walking into the house, I followed Marie and found myself evaluating her McDonald’s uniform. It did nothing to reveal her figure. Clearly, this is a design flaw that deserves attention. Perhaps they should hire the person who came up with Hooters uniforms. Any sort of compromise would be an improvement.

 

Distractions are always a potential pitfall. An unfortunate side effect of having a dick is that it causes sensible thoughts and observations to fail. The back door leads to a utility room before reaching the kitchen. At the doorway to the kitchen, Ally called Marie a bitch and shoved through. A hand grabbed my balls, not in a friendly manner, and she pushed me against the washing machine. “What are you doing with my sister? Did you do anything more than put your dick in her mouth?”

 

“No,” I answered honestly.

 

“Let me remind you why I'm better.” The grip on my balls eased and Ally squatted pulling out my dick. Ally’s lips held me lovingly as they slid down my whole length. She started pumping me right away.

 

Waiting for Ally to pull her head back, Marie reached in. “It doesn't belong to you, Ally.” Marie grabbed my dick and pulled it from her sister’s mouth. I was surprised the pair were able to keep their voices low.

 

“Well, I can offer him pussy without a condom.” Ally screwed up her face and stuck her tongue out in defiance.” Ally turned her back to me and lifted up her skirt. She was leaning forward, preparing to back onto my cock.

 

“What’s taking you so long to come in?” Their mother was nearly there. We scrambled to get our clothes straightened. Marie moved swiftly to cut off their mother which allowed Ally time to smooth out her skirt before we walked through.

 

I claimed not to understand what the girls were arguing about and walked through to the lounge with my heart pounding so hard my ears heard every beat. They are an entire family of sluts and each denies that fact to the others. Common sense warned me to stay away from them all, but they are all hot in their own ways and my dick could not resist them.

 

In the lounge, the three seater was empty. I took a seat on the end so I could not be surrounded by cock hungry sluts again. Mary got to the couch and took the middle seat leaving the other end for Ally. They shared the blanket again but it did not cover me. Marie had gone upstairs. A moment of relaxation was finally mine.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

 

Just a few minutes later, Marie returned. The unflattering uniform had been replaced by a baggy top and loose flowing and fairly short skirt. She walked in front of everyone, muttered something about not wanting to sit next to Ally and forced herself between her mother and me.

 

“Oh, Marie. Stop being a pain.” Her mother was not impressed with her choice of seat.

 

With a gasp of frustration Marie got up and before I knew it she was on my lap. The girls often sat on each other’s lap or their parents’. This was my first time.

 

Mary glared, “Don't be so rude. Not everyone likes you girls climbing all over them.”

 

“It's alright,” I said. She settled mostly sideways with her feet beside her mother. Secretly, I was happy to have Marie sitting near my cock. Perhaps not so secretly since Ally knew she had already given me a blowjob. Marie has such a slight frame that she was no trouble to have on my lap.

 

I started to get into the film again. We all watched in silence for several minutes. Then Marie asked if she could have some of the blanket. There was plenty to share and it covered her legs which was mildly disappointing. She also put her arms in her lap to get them under the blanket. Just like her mother and sister, Marie used the cover of the blanket to hide a wandering hand. Only my balls were within her reach because she was sitting on my cock. Still, her fingers massaged them continuously.

 

Luckily for everyone, Mary announced that she needed a bathroom break before she pulled the blanket off Marie and got up. Janice said they should pause the film and she would make coffee. I nearly forgot my girlfriend was in the room. We had barely spoken while the nymphomaniacs fought over who got the most cock. Ken paused the film and said he preferred a beer and followed Janice out of the room.

 

The only people left in the lounge were the girls and me.

 

“Get off him, Marie.” Ally made a whisper sound aggressive.

 

Marie told Ally again that she did not own me, but moved off my lap to the floor. She leaned between my knees and Ally crawled closer. They both pulled my pants down and reached for my cock. Two young blondes fighting over my dick was exciting as hell but also frightening if we get caught.

 

I had to do something to keep them under control. Long blonde hair was almost all I could see. There was one for each hand. My hands shot out and I gripped both girls firmly.

 

“Shut up,” I said. For the first time, they listened and did as I said. “Share.” Sliding down to give them easier access, I pushed Ally towards my cock and between them they guided it into her mouth. To ensure fairness I pushed her down on me three times and pulled her back. Then I repeated the process, giving Marie three times.

 

We managed to get through more turns than I counted before we heard the toilet flush. Mary would be back soon. “Get back how we were before everyone got up,” it was only a suggestion, but the girls accepted it.

 

After all the excitement I was still slouching lower than I had been before. Marie sat back on my lap and leaned back. Leveraging her feet on the couch and one hand behind her, Marie lifted herself a few inches and flipped her skirt out behind. She brushed my cock as she did so and I was unprepared for the move that followed. More deftly than I thought possible, Marie pulled my pants down and held up my still erect cock. As she lowered herself, my dick welcomed the wet warmth that surrounded it.

 

Marie had no protection and should not be doing this. I started to lean forward to pick her up. At that point Mary returned. If I pulled Marie off my dick Mary would see exactly what we were doing. Marie had to stay now. I sat back and closed my eyes. These girls were determined to give me a heart attack, but at least I will be happy until then.

 

Mary joined us on the couch again. Sitting right beside Marie while her daughter sat on my lap with my dick lodged inside her was absurd stupidity. And this was the younger daughter, the baby, who has no birth control. I tried subtly shifting my position. Marie countered everything to ensure I stayed inside her. She wanted my cock no matter what.

 

Ken and Janice returned, Janice with coffee for herself and Mary. A hot drink would introduce danger given how I was treated. That was not an objection, however. As Janice leaned forward to hand Mary the mug her shirt hung slightly open, drawing my attention to an unfastened button below her bust. Janice was usually very attentive to such things. Further scrutiny highlighted tousled hair. I was sure it looked straighter before she went out.

 

My mind churned these new observations. Mary: Slut. Ally and Marie, Mary’s daughters: Both sluts. Janice, Mary’s sister… Is it a family trait? Had she and Ken just been fucking in the kitchen? An image of Janice giving Ken a blowjob renewed the stiffness in my cock. Marie squirmed a little, stirring my blood even more.

 

One accidental sigh of pleasure caught the attention of Mary. An appraising look stirred tension throughout my body. Returning my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments