Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ally, My Girlfriend's Niece

"Caught perving over a young woman, things take a turn for the better."

46
13 Comments 13
69.7k Views 69.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story

Adults always confused me when I was a kid. They always sat around talking and never did anything fun. When my parents said they had a fun evening with friends I could never work out which bit was supposed to be the fun part. Everything they did was dull to me.

I still like to do more than just talk, but I sometimes struggle with the younger generation. Now that I am a bit older I feel a similar confusion the other way around. As a single man this has not been much of an issue. However, things got a bit serious with Janice when she decided that I should join her for a week visiting her sister.

We are both in our early forties and Janice’s sister is three years older than her. What I did not anticipate was that both of her nieces would be home from college at the same time. Ally and Marie are, I assume, typical girls. Both are blonde and have had long straight hair since they were small. The older is Ally by two and a half years. If you asked me, I would call them both slim. Ally went through a phase where she had a little extra weight and still thinks she is fat. To me, she is the ideal weight, there are nice curves all over. Her sister, on the other hand, is really a size zero, stick girl. Her face is pretty but she does not draw my eye in the same way.

As soon as we got inside I thought, "Who is the foxy babe?" It took a moment to realize it was Ally. She had cut her hair and had a completely new style. Short in the back and longer near the front, it was like her face was a picture and her hair made the frame. Her face looked like a fine work of art a guy could stand and admire at length. Bright blue eyes, an easy smile with provocative pink lips. Ally was gorgeous and I felt a sudden desire to kiss her.

Several times I caught myself staring and reminded myself that she was Janice’s niece. No one seemed to notice my increased attention. Facebook has a habit of reminding me about her. To some degree, this can be blamed on Ally. After all, she has more posts than most of my friends and many of her friends are constantly tagging her in photos.

As a potential uncle, I started taking notice of her posts and photos. She is really quite vain. New selfies appear frequently as well as shots of her with her friends, often taken in the restrooms of clubs judging by the background and comments that accompany them. The best photos, in my opinion, were the ones that made me think she might be a slut. I reminded myself that short skirts, high heels and exposed cleavage did not necessarily make a slut. The encouragement of friends who comment about her being hot or sexy, added to my suspicions. There were party shots where she and her friends had written the word hoe on their shoulders followed by a number. Ally was number two of three scantily clad girls proudly showing their temporary slut branding to the camera.

While we stayed with Alice and her family, Janice and I were given Ally’s room to sleep in. Just being in Ally’s bed drove me to think of all kinds of things a potential uncle should never contemplate. How often did Ally masturbate in her bed? Did she ever have sex there?

Enjoying a lazy start to the day, I was still in bed after Janice and Alice left to run errands. That left just me and the girls in the house. They followed the standard teenage pattern of staying up late and sleeping in the next morning.

Taking my laptop out, I opened up a few photos of Ally I had saved from Facebook. I sat looking at her images lustfully and started masturbating. Suddenly, the opportunity dawned on me. There was time to snoop around her room. For some reason I had to know if Ally really was a slut or not. I had a look in the closet and found all her sexy dresses and shoes ranging from plain flats to super-tall, platform, how-do-you-walk-in-those heels. I pulled out a tiger print dress she wore in one of the photos currently showing on my laptop. The tall black heels with ankle straps were there too. I found myself admiring the shoes and rubbing my dick.

Feeling a bit naughty, I decided I wanted a part of me to join Ally the next time she went out partying in those shoes. Taking off my boxers and t-shirt made it feel more exciting. My cock was soon hard as I stroked it. I rubbed myself on the shiny patent leather of her shoe, determined that I was going to cum on it. The smooth surface would wipe clean enough while leaving a little of me behind.

My arousal produced a little precum which I smeared on Ally's shoe before continuing my efforts. At that point the door opened.

There was nowhere to hide. Ally got a clear view of me and stopped dead in her tracks. "Sorry, didn't think there was anyone here." As she started to back out of the room she noticed what I was actually doing. "What are you doing with my shoes?" She stepped into the room. Her eyes shifted to the bed where her dress was laid out. Then I realized that my laptop, cycling through photos of her had just switched to one I made in photoshop. It was the worst thing for Ally to see, it was a hardcore photo of a couple fucking doggy style. Only, in this version I had put her head on the woman and my own on the man.

"Is that how you think of me?" Ally took a closer look at the laptop. "What else do you have on here?" She stopped the slideshow and looked at the images in the folder. There were about a dozen of my favorite shots of her. "These are all me," she seemed surprised.

She selected the main folder with her name on it. Inside it were more folders than fit on the screen at once. Most were named for how she was dressed with photos inside all of her. Ally clicked through, glancing at the photos. Anything that had a nice view of her on Facebook was on my computer. She soon realized there were hundreds of them and that I had spent considerable time sorting through them, but she could only speculate how many times I have fantasized about her while masturbating.

"Do you like photos of me in this dress?" She indicated the tiger print on her bed.

"Yeah, you look great in it." It was unnerving to be standing naked beside her having a calm conversation. I held her shoe in front of my dick, attempting to hide my erection from her. I decided to throw in another comment. "I find the quality of photos on Facebook a little disappointing, though."

"Really?" Was she genuinely curious or just wanting me to complement her to feed the vanity? She glanced at the shoe in my hand. "I think they have worked pretty well for bad photos."

Ally was coping admirably, so I let her know what I wished I had. "I would prefer crystal clear shots that could fill the screen with your face or your legs."

A sly grin crossed Ally's face as she considered how to respond. "Your camera is pretty good, isn't it?" My digital SLR takes great photos. "I'll make you a deal. If you take some photos of me and give me copies I might even let you take a couple provocative poses."

My dick agreed before I spoke the words. I badly wanted to take photos of Ally. Now I could have better photos than anything on Facebook. Ally picked up her dress from the bed and headed out. "You better get dressed," she reminded me before she left and closed the door.

By the time I got my jeans on, Ally came back in wearing her tiger print dress. She looked great. My eyes followed the curves of her calf as she put on her black heels. "Wait," I sounded panicked.

Ally thought I was alarmed, "What's wrong?"

"Take your shoe off a second." I got my camera out and ready. "Okay, put them on slowly." Ally seemed pleased to have my focused attention. There was no way I was going to miss a great shot. I snapped a couple dozen by the time she got her shoes on and buckled. Ally walked to the window, giving me an attractive, well-lit subject.

Ally was as keen as me to get a bunch of photos. We took some on the stairway and in the lounge. She even rolled on the floor for a few and grabbed her tits as well.

Before long, we were heading back upstairs. Ally wanted me to copy the photos to her laptop right away. She watched over my shoulder, leaning against my back. I felt her arm slide around me and could not believe my luck when her hand drifted down below my belt. Ally squeezed my dick.

ShantaalRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShantaalRoberts

I closed my eyes and let Janice’s niece massage my cock. Janice and I occasionally had sex with other people, but I had a suspicion that family might not be within her tolerance. A soft whisper in my ear invited more. "Would you like to touch me?"

The chance was too good to miss. “It would be a shame to miss an opportunity to get to know you better.” I turned to face her. She had taken off her dress and her ample cleavage dangled near my face. Two breasts need two hands. Cupping one in each hand, I lifted myself up to kiss her lips. While I introduced her to my tongue, Ally put her hands over mine encouraging me to squeeze her tits firmly.

This was a little unusual and I broke off. "You okay, Ally?"

She gave me the dirtiest grin I have seen on a girl so young. "I like it a bit rough." Then she winked. I could not believe my ears. Not only was Ally a slut, she was kinky, too. "Want a blowjob?"

Hell yes, I wanted a blowjob. I tuned it down to a, "Definitely." My jeans were an instant burden that could not be removed fast enough. I was naked in front of my girlfriend’s niece who had on only a pair of black lace panties. They were a nice accent on her pale body.

I held my dick out for her, but Ally had other ideas. "No," was she just teasing me? "Gotta do it my way."

Her way was to pick her up and throw her on the bed before climbing on top of her. Just holding a practically naked young woman was exciting. Taking her to her own double bed and throwing her down was almost as much fun as jumping on top of her. Her playful mood had her squirming beneath me as I straddled her torso. Bringing my dick close to her face was simple. Getting it in her mouth was another matter entirely. Ally squirmed and seemed to enjoy making it difficult for me.

"You know you want it, Ally. Now open up." She was deliberately resisting, yet smiling so much I was expecting her to burst out laughing. In the end, I rolled onto my side and pulled her head between my legs to restrict her movement. Once she could no longer get away and the head of my cock rested against her lips, she opened up and let me in.

Ally has such soft lips. The fact that they were around my dick amazed me. I pushed her down on my cock several times. Feeling her tongue at work was a bonus. Ally was a slut, no doubt about it. She was also a good cocksucker, so I told her that.

I rolled us over and moved to lean on the headboard so I could watch her suck my dick. In the movement I slipped out of her mouth and Ally decided to give me another challenge. This time I just gripped her beautiful hair in one hand. I got an exaggerated, "Ow!" from Ally followed by a brief smile before I pushed her down my shaft again.

I always wanted to bounce a girl on my dick while holding her head. The women I dated would never put up with it, so this was my best chance. Ally was completely under my control as I bounced her like a basketball in my lap. I praised Ally for her cocksucking abilities and enjoyed hearing her garbled grunts and the effect my dick had when I pushed her all the way down. She deep throated me without much resistance and let me keep slamming her down.

When she coughed I let her up to catch her breath. As I was about to resume she made another quiet request. "Faster." Barely audible, I was not entirely sure she said it. Her attitude so far was in line with asking for more, so that is what I did. Ensuring I had a good firm grip with both hands I plunged her face into my lap. For about ten seconds I let the barriers of sensibility take a back seat to the lust that coursed through my veins. I pushed and pulled Ally with the care I might have for an indestructible sex toy. Ten seconds of pure bliss.

The result was Ally feeling dizzy and streaks running from her eyes as if she had been crying. Only a few seconds after I stopped, the smile returned. Confident in my newly discovered control, I pulled her face to mine and planted a big kiss on her lips. I stopped to admire her face. "You are one hot little slut, Ally."

A devious look grew a wider smile on her face. "If you want to fuck me there is just one rule: You have to do it without letting me get off this bed." I stared at her trying to work out how she had become so twisted. At the same time I was thrilled with her carnal desires. The same soft voice whispered, "Go!"

Only when Ally shoved my chest and started to move away my did my brain hear my dick shouting to catch her. I reached for her wrist and missed. Ally still had both knees on the bed and I dove for her legs. I caught her half on and half off the bed. We struggled against each other, Ally trying to get away, me pulling her legs back.

Getting her back on the bed was risky, Ally is a good squirmer. I already pulled her back far enough that her tits were just off the side. That was enough for me. Keeping my weight on her, I crawled onto Ally's back. Worried about falling on her head, Ally had both arms out with her hands on the floor.

One hand fit down between us to pull her panties aside. Ally slammed her legs together before I got there. Since there was no space to pull her panties to the side, I did my best to push them down, prying the thong out from between her cheeks. Then I put my full weight on her again.

I took a moment to enjoy this position. I let my chin rest over her shoulder and grabbed both of her tits and squeezed them like she asked for it earlier. My peripheral vision noticed her mouth moving. Ally must have been enjoying it because there was significant tension in her face.

"Don't let us fall," I warned, before lifting my pelvis and putting more weight on her upper back which meant she was holding up both of us. I pushed my erection down between her cheeks and started to put weight on it. "Spread your legs unless you want it in the ass."

"What?" This was the first time she sounded surprised. Thoughts were visible in her expression. A few seconds later her legs spread a little bit.

It was enough. Guiding my dick into position, I found her to be extremely wet already and entry was easy while still a snug fit. Fucking Ally was a hundred times better than having her suck my dick. "God, Ally, I love your pussy!" Even if she had not asked for hard sex I could not resist it. I held her across her chest and slid one arm under her pelvis for better leverage to fuck her as hard as I could.

Still not enough. I pushed us both forward until her waist was at the edge of the bed. Pulling her elbows, she could not hold us both up. Using one hand, I held Ally's face against the floor. My other hand was directly on the floor since I did not want hurt her. She was unable to move while I continued to fuck her. She was unbelievable. Grunting and moaning, Ally clearly enjoyed a rough fuck and probably had more experience than I did considering her ease at getting started.

Nirvana was upon me. Ally could tell. "Please don't get me pregnant, Mick."

Holy shit! The thought never occurred to me. My wife was on the pill and I never had to think about things like that. Split second decisive action led me to jump off the bed and bring Ally's legs with me.

"Ow!" It was the second time she shouted, but it was only a minor bump as her legs landed on the floor. Ignoring her discomfort, I pulled her to the side of the bed, gripping her hair firmly. I let my seed burst across her beautiful face.

I spread my cum to cover her face as much as possible. When I finished I wiped the last dribble in her gorgeous hair. "Don't move an inch," I said. I grabbed my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments