Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bedside Manner, Chapter 2

"Pam stops by for another visit... and to "nurse" him back to health!"

55
27 Comments 27
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Jimmy was fast asleep when Pam came around again to his room, so she let just him sleep. He woke the next morning and Pam had already gone home. He kicked himself for being such a child and falling asleep so early. 

However, there wasn't anything to do but wait until that evening to see her again. He busied himself with TV and the visit from his mother. He chatted with some of the other nurses politely, but his mind was on Pam and he hoped this wasn't her night off and he had missed her.

After his "dinner date" with his mother was over and she had taken him back to his room, she had to leave as visiting hours were over. He lay in his bed watching TV and waiting for Pam to hopefully come by. He watched the clock, her shift would start at 8:00 pm and he hoped to see her shortly after. 

It was just about 8:30 when Pam knocked softly on his door and came in to see him. "Hi, Jimmy! How are you feeling today?" she asked.

"Hi, Pam! I'm feeling a lot better now. I thought I may have missed you! I'm sorry I fell asleep last night after we... you know. I wanted to see you again last night, but I guess I was more tired than I realized!" he said all in one breath.

"It's no problem, honey. I did stop by and saw you were sleeping, but I didn't want to wake you. I figured if you were so tired you couldn't stay up to visit more, you needed your rest. And by the way, my nights off are Monday and Tuesday–three days from now," she said.

"Okay, I will remember. I'm pretty sure I will still be in here when you go off on your days off. Hopefully, I will be here until you get back, I really want to say goodbye before I leave," he said.

"Don't you worry about that, I'm not going to let you go without a goodbye kiss, young man!" she smiled. 

"I'm glad to hear that. I have enjoyed our time together," he said.

"So have I, sweetheart," she said. "So what have you been up to today? Flirting with the other nurses, I suppose?" she said jokingly.

"No way! You are my girl. You are the only nurse for me Pam, honey!" he said, holding up his hand as if swearing to tell the truth.

"Aww, that's so sweet. You are a special guy Jimmy Nichols," she said. She leaned over to give him a soft kiss on the cheek. When she looked at him afterward he had a strange look in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing... I just thought..." his words faded.

"Thought what?" she asked.

"I thought we were past the kiss on the cheek thing. I mean my aunt kisses me on the cheek!" he said quietly.

"Oh, I see," she said. She leaned forward again, placing her hands on either side of his face and this time she kissed him properly... a deep, passionate, take your breath away and make your dick hard kind of kiss! 

Jimmy gave as good as he got though, moving one hand behind her to the small of her back and the other up to grab a handful of her soft brown hair, letting her know that she wasn't kissing some young schoolboy anymore!

So surprised was Pam with the intensity of his kiss that she moaned audibly into his mouth, encouraging him to continue doing what he was doing. After a couple of long moments of this steamy embrace, Pam pulled back panting.

"Damn Jimmy! You are a hell of a kisser! Where'd you learn to do that?" she said as she tried to catch her breath.

"I dunno. I've just always been able to kiss a girl the way she should be kissed," he said.

"I'll say! You keep kissing like that and you'll be able to get any girl you want!" she said. Jimmy just smiled as he put her words away in his mind. "Well love, I have to go check on my other patients. But I'll be back to see you... I hope you won't be asleep tonight!" 

"Oh I won't be!" he promised.

It was just after 10:00 when Pam came by to see him again. And as promised, Jimmy was wide awake when she went into his room.

"Hi Jimmy!" she said.

"Hi Pam I'm glad you came back by," he said. He curled his finger in a "come here" motion. Pam came over and stood next to his bed. He reached up and grasped her collar pulling her down firmly but gently. 

She bent over him and he kissed her again just as deeply and passionately as before. Pam melted into his kiss as soon as she realized what he was doing. She moaned as his hand moved from behind her back further down to rest on her ass, squeezing it just enough to let her know he was back there.

When Pam broke their kiss, Jimmy said "You. It's you I want."

"What?" Pam asked surprised.

"You said if I kept kissing like that I could get any girl I want. Well, I have the girl I want... you!" he said. Pam paused for a second then stood up and walked towards the door. For a second Jimmy thought he'd gone too far and upset Pam. He was just about to call her back and apologize when he heard the door shut. His heart sank... she had left! He had gone too far!

But then he saw her coming back to his bed. She pulled the curtain around them and then she moved around to his side. 

"Jimmy, sweetheart, I've been thinking about you a lot as well, especially since we have been more intimate lately. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't know how you felt for one and quite frankly, I could get in a lot of trouble for this but, I want you too," she said. 

As she spoke she began getting undressed until all that remained was her red bra and panties, her dark stockings and red heels (she preferred wearing heels because, at 5'3" tall, she felt she was too short and wanted to be at the same level as most of her patients!). 

She stood there as Jimmy looked her over and his smile was all the approval she needed. She climbed up on the hospital bed, straddling the young man.

She leaned over and took him in her mouth, sucking and licking on him and feeling him grow and harden in her mouth. She loved the way she could get a cock hard and fat in her mouth, it gave her a feeling of power to be able to bring a man to readiness so easily. 

And she loved the way a cock tasted as well. Pam couldn't get enough of cocksucking and any man who was lucky enough to have those perfect pink lips wrapped tightly around his cock was a lucky man indeed!

Right now that lucky man was Jimmy and he was in heaven as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He was soon stiff and hard enough to drive nails and she figured that he could plow her hungry pussy well enough too. 

"Okay Jimmy," she said as she popped him out of her mouth, "I want you to fuck me with this big fat cock. I want you to fuck me like you own me... don't be nice or gentle. I like it hard and fast and rough. Can you be rough for me baby? Can you treat me like the cocksucking slut I am?"

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

"I'll try," he said. Jimmy was getting excited–this was a young man's wet dream! A hot sexy beautiful woman begging him to fuck her like an animal!

"Just remember, lover, I'm not made of glass, I won't break. So take out all your pent up sexual frustration on me. I want it all baby! I want you to use me and take control of me!" she said.

Pam pulled aside her red panties and for the first time, Jimmy saw the object of his desire. Pam had a beautiful fully shaved pussy. Jimmy looked at the slit glistening with the first hints of moisture, its fat swollen lips just starting to peek out from behind their hiding place and the little clit poking its head out to see what was going on as well. 

"Do you like my tight pussy, Jimmy?" Pam said, spreading her legs wide to give him a good view. She used the fingers of one hand to spread her pussy lips and show him her dripping pink interior. 

"Oh God, Pam..." he moaned. Pam smiled. She was enjoying making this young stud crazy for her. She was enjoying having him ready to do whatever she wanted, just for a taste of what she had to offer him.

She took hold of his cock and rubbed it over her pussy and up and down her wet slit. "Ooh baby, your cock is so hard. Oh, it's going to feel incredible in my tight pussy. So wet and so hot... and it's all yours, baby... I'm all yours. Now take me and claim me stud!" she cooed.

She pointed his steel cock at her opening and eased herself down on him slowly, enjoying every inch. Jimmy moaned long and slow as he felt her envelop him. He'd had sex a few times before with girls he had dated from school. But they had all been the kind of quick bunny-fuck that is typical with two kids unsure of what they were doing or how to do it right.

This was totally different. Jimmy was with a woman now, a woman that knew what she wanted and how to go about getting it. He put his cock in her skilled and experienced hands and just did what she told him. 

She made sure he enjoyed himself every bit as much as she did too. She knew that Jimmy was young and probably wouldn't have the control that an older man would so she used her skills to make sure the fun didn't end too soon.

But Jimmy wasn't totally without skills of his own. He'd watched enough Internet porn to know a trick or two himself, one of which was to use his thumb to strum her clit as she bounced up and down on his cock. This added pleasure made Pam feel wonderful and she let him know she appreciated the extra effort.

"Oh God, Jimmy! Oh, that's it, baby, finger my hard clit just like that! Oh, fuck yes, that feels soo good! Ohh," she moaned. 

Pam increased the speed of her bouncing as she got more and more aroused. Jimmy humped up as she slammed down on him driving his cock as deep into her as he could get it and feeling his balls slap against her ass.

"Let's try something different," Pam said after a few more strokes. 

"Okay, sure!" Jimmy said. He was up for anything as long as it involved sex with this provocative nurse!

Pam got up off his cock momentarily and turned around. Still straddling the young man she slid back down onto his throbbing cock this time in a reverse cowboy. Jimmy took the opportunity to rub his thumb across her asshole, to the delight of his partner.

"Oh fuck, yes! Oh, Jimmy yes, baby, finger my ass! Oh God, I love it! Please stick your finger in my ass! I want you to fuck both my holes! Your cock in my pussy and your finger in my ass! Ohhh, shit!" she cried.

Jimmy did just what she wanted and sank his finger up to the middle knuckle in her ass, wriggling it around as she bounced and squirmed and clawed at her tits. She moved a hand down and took over toying with her clit as Jimmy had been doing a moment ago. 

With all the different sensations going on (and her more than erotic dreams the previous night!) Pam was soon at the edge of her orgasm.

"Oh Jimmy, baby, I'm going to cum! Please make me cum, Jimmy! Please, baby, please make me cum... make me cum for you!" she cried out.

Jimmy fucked up at her all the harder hearing her beg him like that. He fingered her ass and grabbed her hair pulling her back onto both intruders as she neared the crest. It seemed he knew just what she needed too because only moments later he gave her what she had begged for.

"OH GOD I'M CUUUMMMINNGGG!!" she cried out. Pam spewed her warm juices out onto his cock and all over his lap as she kept bouncing on him throughout her orgasm. 

Jimmy felt her pussy walls clamp down on him as she came and the sensation almost made him cum too. But he held out wanting to give her the most enjoyment he could. He stayed with her as she writhed and bucked on his lap, her orgasm contorting her as it wracked her body.

Finally, she calmed down enough that she got off him and moved down to kneel on the end of the bed between his legs. "Now it's your turn, baby! I want you to cum in my mouth and on my face. Make me your slut, love! Cum on me!" she said. She took him in her mouth once again cradling and massaging his cum heavy nuts and she sucked him for all she was worth. 

Jimmy had all he could take. This last act of her begging to be used as his cum slut was the final straw. With a huge groan, he erupted shooting his hot spunk into her waiting mouth and across her face. 

He shot a second load onto her waiting tits and chest and shot two more loads onto her face. His final shot covered what was left of her tit and nipple. She smiled through the white cum happily as she used his cock to rub the cum into her tits and all over her face. She rubbed his cock all over her face and Jimmy couldn't believe how slutty it looked. 

At last, she lay her head on his chest, listening to his heart slow down and his breathing calm. "Pam," he said after a couple of minutes recovery, "that was the most incredible thing I have ever seen! You were amazing!" he said running his fingers through her hair.

"You were pretty amazing yourself Jimmy," she said, raising her head and looking at him. "Thank you, honey, I haven't cum that hard in a long time!"

A couple of minutes more rest and Pam had to get back to her rounds. She washed her face in the bathroom and got dressed again. As she was about to leave, Jimmy asked, "Pam, could we do this again before I leave? I'll still be here for a few more days."

"I'd be hurt if you didn't want to do it again! Of course, we can stud... I want more of that sweet cock!" she said, winking and blowing him a kiss as she left the room.  

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments