Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Best Friend Pt. 2

"Vinny gets a second chance with Em"

55
12 Comments 12
15.1k Views 15.1k
980 words 980 words

Author's Notes

"This is a follow up to Daddy’s Best Friend, but happens directly after Using the Handyman Pt. <p> [ADVERT] </p>2 https://www.lushstories.com/stories/occupations/-using-the-handyman-pt-2-.aspx"

“Jesus Christ Em, his cum is literally dripping out of your ass,” Vinny could barely breathe.

 

“I know, I’ve been such a bad girl,” Em smirked and bit her lip. “Please fuck me- show me how a real man would use me.”

 

It didn’t take Vinny long to think. He had been hoping for this night since the last time they were together. He was happy to follow her lead when she said it was a one time thing. Trying to give her space, he dated other woman. But none compared to Em. He felt ruined by her.

 

He spun her around and pinned her against the kitchen sink. He pressed his whole weight against her back. She could feel his hardness pressed against the crack of her ass. She began to press back into him.

 

“Yes Daddy, take me,” Em said breathlessly.

 

Vinny picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.


“I know you were thinking about me when you bought these,” Vinny said as he quickly tied up Em’s hands in her new restraints.

 

“Maybe,” she replied breathlessly.

 

Vinny took his time kissing her neck and chest, playing with and biting at her nipples, letting his hands roam her body. As he felt her relax he took a step back. He dropped his pants revealing his already swollen cock.


“Are you ready for Daddy’s hard cock?” Vinny asked as he took a step toward Em.

 

“Yes Daddy, I’m so wet for you,” Em replied.

 

“That doesn’t matter now,” was all Vinny said before sticking his cock in her mouth. She looked up, surprised, as Vinny began to fuck her face. He wasted no time building up a rhythm and speed that left Em foaming at the mouth. He began to facefuck his best friend’s daughter in earnest as tears came streaming down her face. Just as he was about to cum he pulled out and let her cough and sputter. Before she could say anything, he slid down the bed and sunk his cock in her very wet pussy.

 

“You were right, you are fucking wet,” Vinny remarked.

 

A dazed Em replied, “Yes Daddy,” as he slammed himself into her.

 

It wasn’t long before Vinny blew his load. He chose to spray Em’s tits and face, a personal favorite of his. He took a moment to remove her restraints and asked if she’d like to shower off. Still surprised and dazed Em hopped into the shower with Vinny. He sweetly lathered up her body taking care to massage her back and tits. Finally coming to her ass, he worked to clean all of Andy’s cum out.

 

“Much better. All clean now, baby,” Vinny said. He was still spraying water on her ass and allowing his fingers to slip in and out. First one, then two fingers seemed to readily fuck her. “Let Daddy take that ass back. You’re mine,” Vinny started.

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

 

“Oh, I really can’t. That was a first for me. I’m so sore,” Em replied.

 

“Let Daddy make you feel good,” Vinny replied as he kept fucking her ass with two fingers. “I promise to be gentle.”

 

Em began to moan as she found herself grinding against his fingers. “Okay daddy, but only if you’re gentle.”

 

Vinny bent Em over while continuing to finger her ass, opening her up. He slid his cock against her lips, lubing himself up before starting to work the head of his cock into her tight little rosebud. He kept to his word and took his time working his big, fat head into her tiny asshole. Once he felt himself sink in he held his position to allow her to get used to his thickness. After a moment he began to slide in and out of her, one inch at a time.

 

“Good girl, let Daddy take this ass,” Vinny whispered in between grunting. “You feel so good, but I need to see you ride me.” And with that Vinny slipped out and stepped out of the shower. He sat down on the toilet and guided Em to sit on his fat cock. Just like before with Andy, Em took her time working his cock into her ass. “Yes, thats Daddy’s good little cockslut. Take this fat cock in your ass,” Vinny shouted as he began to pump into her harder and harder.

 

“Yessssss, daddy. Oh god you feel so good,” Em could feel her ass tightening around his cock. “Please, finger me Daddy,” Em whispered, “I want to feel you fill me up.”

 

Vinny began to pump two fingers in and out of her wet pussy while she bounced on his cock. He began to bend her over as he fucked her until her hands were against the floor, bracing as he pounded her ass. Pretty soon she was screaming, “Yes Daddy, yes daddy, yes! Fuck that ass, yes daddy!” over and over. As she continued to shake and cum she screamed, “fuck my whore ass daddy!” And with that Vinny blew his load deep inside of her. It was so forceful it was hard to keep his dick in her ass. Finally, when he pulled out a river of cum came flooding out of her ass, running down Em’s legs. She just moaned, as he pulled her up and back into his arms. He held her tightly letting his hands roam her full breasts.

 

“Let’s go to bed now Daddy. You can clean the rest of your cum out of my ass tomorrow morning,” Em said as she led Vinny to her bedroom. “And maybe if I’m a good girl you’ll let me ride you before class”

 

Vinny just laughed and slapped her ass, “Maybe if you’re a good girl I’ll let you go to class tomorrow.”

Published 
Written by ineedmorenow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments