Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doing as a brother will do...

"I couldn't deny his request."

52
6 Comments 6
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

You can literally say that Rob and I have known each other our entire lives. Our parents were next door neighbors and we were born three days apart. We grew up as “non-identical twins born by separate parents”. We were brothers in all ways but biological. We would even sometimes finish each other’s sentences. We were inseparable – almost. Rob met Tamara on one of those moments I was not around. This would have a significant impact. It was love at first sight and all I could say was that “luckily he met her first”. She was beautiful, funny, warm and yes, I envied him immensely. I too loved her.

Tamara stood 5’10”, weighed about 140 pounds, and had full “C” breasts. The majority of the weight she carried was based in long sinewy muscles. Her skin was alabaster and her face was framed in brown shoulder-length hair that shone in the sun.

I loved Rob as a brother and would never do anything to harm him, but seeing him with Tamara was slowly eating a part of my heart. When a job came my way that would require me to move some distance away, I jumped on it with very mixed feelings. For the last year, we had only spoken on the phone.

I received an email from Rob asking me to come home right away. It seemed dire and he had sent me a plane ticket. There was no way I could deny him but he’d been vague.

I was met at the airport by Tamara who explained that Rob couldn’t be there due to an emergency at work. She looked lovely and all of those old feelings came flooding back. As she wrapped me in a hug, my nether region immediately reacted. The hug was longer than usual and I know she had to feel the hardness pushing against her. I made it through the airport with my cock pointing the way.

We got to Rob’s home and Tamara suggested that I get cleaned up and take a shower. I figured the cold water would do me a lot of good too. It took a while for the cold water to have the desired effect. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I stand approximately six feet tall and weigh 215 pounds. The years of working construction had made my muscles hard and well defined. I had never had problems getting women but none had ever held a candle to Tamara so I didn’t really date much.

As I stepped out into the guest room, I noticed an envelope on the bed’s pillow that hadn’t been there when I entered the shower. I picked it up and began to read it. It was from Rob. It said, “Buddy, if you haven’t guessed by now I wasn’t really called away by work. We asked you here because we really need your help and you are the only one we can ask. Tamara and I have been trying to have children since you left. We found out that I’m sterile and am unable to provide Tamara with what she… WE need! We know why you moved away and your feelings about Tamara and me. Tamara will explain everything and know it is with my full blessing and knowledge. Rob”

I stood staring at the card for a moment trying to fully fathom what it was saying and what it was exactly that they were asking of me. It was then that I heard a sound behind me at the doorway. I turned around and had an almost out of body experience. There in the doorway stood an angel; Tamara. In contrast to her flawless alabaster skin, she wore a bra/garter combo that framed her every curve. The shelf bra held her breasts up high and pressed them together enough to set off ample cleavage. The nipples were hard and jutting straight out. The garter she wore accentuated her hips and framed the landing strip above her swollen labia. The stockings she wore flattered the long legs holding her up.

My cock immediately sprang forth, causing the towel to drop at my feet. I stood there with my 8” cock pointing the way like a divining rod. Tamara looked down and I heard her say, “Oh MY!”

She crooked a finger in my direction and said, “follow me.” She turned at the door and began walking towards the master bedroom. I instinctually watched as her muscular ass cheeks flexed and beckoned me to follow. I was not far behind watching every movement of her body.

As I entered the room, she pointed at a chair at the foot of the bed. I eased myself into the chair and watched her slither onto the bed and turn to face me. She rested her back against the far wall and spread her thighs wide open. I could see the labia part and begin to glisten.

“Babe, we need to talk a bit first. You and I both know what we want right now, but not fully the “why’s” yet. We know you moved away because of the way you feel about me and how you’d never hurt Rob. Both of us felt terrible about how tortured this left you and we missed you too. When we found out that Rob is sterile and can’t give us any children, it made us question a number of things in our lives. A large part of that was how/where you fit in and where we would like you to fit in. We also need YOUR help. The bottom line is that we want you to come back and be a part of our daily lives. We want you to help us raise our children…mthe ones you help me make, and the ones the three of us will raise together.” Tamara paused for a second to let things sink in a bit before she continued. “Rob and I want you to help me get pregnant!”

I had watched as her finger had been idly caressing the outer labia and spreading the moisture. It finally fully hit me that she was asking me to breed her and give her a baby. I was also faintly aware that they were asking me to become a part of some sort of polyamorous relationship. One that would allow me to not have to hide my feelings nor be guilty about feeling/acting on them. The more that it sunk in, the harder my cock got. The veins were pulsing and the head had become quite swollen and purple.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

She was looking directly at my cock as her finger slid in between her swollen sex lips. Her eyes rolled back as her chest heaved forward. Her lips parted to exhale a loud gasp. I slowly stood and approached the foot of the bed. As my weight pressed into the mattress, she slowly opened her smoldering eyes. I could see the lust deeply held. I lightly grabbed her ankles and pulled her down toward me. This left her lying flat under me, with her legs wide open.

Our eyes met and I could feel her fingers opening herself for me. As the head of my cock touched her opening a jolt shot through both of us. All of the nights that I lay there in my darkened apartment thinking of her came forth. I was finally going to be able to fulfill my dreams. I rubbed the head up and down in the moisture beginning to flow profusely from between her succulent thighs. Our breathing was pounding in our ears.

My entire being was centering between my legs. I pushed forward until the head popped inside of her tight opening. Her eyes were wide as saucers and her nostrils flaring. The grip on my manhood was vise-like. It was not until she relaxed a little that I could push deeper inside. It felt like a velvet glove as it wrapped itself around my member. I felt it begin to quake around me. No woman had ever felt as glorious as the sheath possessing me. The tightness of her channel made me feel enormous inside of her.

I could hold back no longer. I felt a strong animalistic need from the deep recesses come forth. My hips began a rhythmic motion and was quickly matched by her deep needs.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me into a deep, sensuous kiss. Her ankles met above my hips and spurred me deeper. Our kiss broke off and I felt her lips at my ear. A whisper that was as loud as any scream hit my eardrum – “I’m fertile now. Breed me, lover!”

As her arousal gushed onto my tight testicles, I released rope after rope of virile seed deep into her grasping cervix. As my seed splashed onto her walls, she began to arch her back. Her scream reverberated off of the walls as her orgasm took hold. Her pussy was squeezing my cock to draw what it could as her hips rose to ensure the depth. Our genitals were locked in heat as we just melted into each other’s body. It was some time before her body released my deflated cock. I fell to the side of the bed exhausted and drained. Emotionally and physically I was spent.

She rested her head along my hip while facing my spent member. I watched as her mouth slowly drew my cock inside to begin to bath and clean our union. Her contented purr began to have the desired effect. My cock began to grow and seek the back of her throat. Deeper and deeper I was going. It wasn’t until my pubic hair tickled her nose that I realized that she had no gag reflex, and that she was fully impaled on my rod. Her fingernails lightly scrapped the underside of my testicles causing me to moan loudly.

I couldn’t take much more, so I drew her up onto her knees before me. The sight caused me to almost lose my breath. Her hips and ass were something that I had dreamt of on many a night. Here it lay before me and her rosebud was winking at me. Someday I would become acquainted with it, but on this day I had other plans/needs.

She was looking over her shoulder at me and her eyes clearly showed her need. I stepped up behind her and pointed my renewed turgid member at the source of the constant flow of arousal. My need to be inside of her was far greater than the need to be gentle. I shoved my cock deep inside of her womb. A scream was pushed out of her throat along with all of the air from her lungs. I began to drive inside of her like a jackhammer. A constant barrage of unintelligible words fell from her lips.

My hands had a firm grip on her hips, so there was no way she could escape me. My testicles were slapping loudly against her pussy lips. Her head had fallen to the mattress so that her pussy was more in line with my cock thereby allowing for me to thrust even deeper. My sack had tightened dramatically. Her fingers sought out my testicles and she began caressing them causing me to drive into her almost maniacally. I felt the head of my cock bump into her cervix. She let out a loud scream and drove herself further up my spike. An orgasm ripped through her body and her pussy clamped down like a vise onto my cock. One of her fingers pressed at the base of my nut sack and caused me to send everything I had deep into her cervix. Even though I had already come once, I ejaculated more than I had ever in my life. Rope after rope of seed jettisoned deep inside of her.

We were locked together like two dogs. Her pussy had a hold of me and was milking every drop of seed. My cock, while acting as somewhat of a cork, could not hold all of it in and it was slowly oozing out onto the mattress below.

As we slumped together onto the mattress I noticed the nightstand. Perched there was her cellphone. Rob had watched the entire act…

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments