Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot For My Stepson

"Anna’s world had already taken two steps towards the taboo – this step was much further."

34
16 Comments 16
12.1k Views 12.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

It was a hot day in sunny California. As a family, we had decided to stay at home and enjoy our time together. My new husband, Jonathan (all of six months), often stays away with work during the week and sometimes at weekends. It’s the price you pay for responsibility and being at the top of the career ladder.

Jonathan had decided to prepare a wonderful meal for us all which we took by the poolside. The prawns tasted astonishing with the sweet chilli sauce and the Mediterranean salad and French bread set it all off. The cold Pinot Grigio white wine complimented the meal.

Though despite the upbeat banter and casual fun we were having, there was an air of awkwardness between the three of us; well two of us really, the other person being Adam, Jonathan’s seventeen-year-old son. The sense of awkwardness was my entire fault. I hold my hands up to that. Though it was partly brought on by frustration after Jonathan and I had a bit of a tiff on the phone one evening about three weeks ago. Things have never been the same in the Freeman’s household ever since.

Once we had finished the meal, Jonathan and I sat on the sun loungers sipping our wine and Adam disappeared inside, soon to reappear with the intent of going for a swim. I watched his lithe but firm body make its way to the edge of the pool and rather than dive in the deep end he sat on the edge, dangled his legs into the water and eased his body into it, turning at the last minute to meet my eyes over the glass of wine that I was trickling into my mouth.

I sensed that Adam wanted me to watch him and I couldn’t disappoint. Jonathan spoke to me and I had to break my gaze to continue the conversation with him.

Adam took a swim, and out of the corner of my eye, every now and then, I caught a glimpse of him swim past us before turning and swimming back.

It wasn’t long, especially with the heat of the day, before Jonathan and I had stripped to our shorts and bikini and just relaxed in the sun. I almost fell asleep, and if it wasn’t for the splashing in the water, I think I would have.

I pulled my sun lounger up a little and rested my back on it; to get a better look at Adam in the water. He was directly opposite me and staring intently towards me. I lifted my glass to my lips and took a sip. The wine was getting warmer but Jonathan had been clever enough to invest in a small cooler that could stay outside and so I popped my glass into it.

When I next looked at Adam, he had pulled his body out of the water and was supporting himself on his hands and arms; his legs still in the water. I let out a small gasp before looking immediately to my left, at Jonathan, to find that he was flat out on the lounger; soaking up the sun. It was such a relief.

I looked back to Adam and shook my head with disapproval. He just nodded and did the same; lifting his body up another few inches I saw, once more, his cock spring from below and shoot bolt upright in front of him before he let himself down in the water again.

I had to smile to myself. It was the first time he had been so bold in the last three weeks and it pleased me to think he could act that way. He did the same movement again and again.

In between raising himself up and flashing his cock in my direction, I noticed that one of his hands would disappear out of sight before he resumed the display. I could only imagine what he was doing in between elevating and lowering his body at the side of the pool.

A thought crept into my mind. A dirty thought at that.

I tapped my husband on the shoulder to inform him that I was going to take a quick dip. He just shrugged and covered his face with the baseball cap.

I didn’t exactly arise like the elegant woman I was. I spread my legs either side of the sun lounger. My actions brought the desired smile that I sought from Adam as he watched. I could feel myself get hotter and hotter as I walked towards the edge of the pool. I knew what lurked in the depths below me and I couldn’t wait to feast my eyes on it.

I stood on the edge of the poolside and watched Adam swim away from me on his back. His cock looked so elegant and long as it bobbed on top of his skin-tight shorts that were pulled to one side. He lay on his back for a while just treading water as he looked into my eyes. I wasn’t looking at him though.

I must admit, I approved of his actions and the way he paraded his body in the water. I sat at the edge of the pool and dangled my legs into it. They were now the second part of me to get wet, but at least this was a cool, soothing wetness.

Adam came close to the side of the pool and stood up; his head and upper chest just visible out of the water; his hand, stroking his cock, visible from beneath it but cloaked in a degree of mystery from the rippling water.

ooOoo

The memories came flooding back. I remembered that time, three weeks ago, when I had that argument with his father. After I had put the phone down I stormed upstairs and was heading to my room when I heard Adam’s dulcet tones emanate from his room further on down the corridor. They weren’t sounds that were normal. They sounded urgent, almost desperate. Then they stopped. I was about to turn into my bedroom when they started up again and so I had to investigate. I peeped around his open door to find him on his back; his head and bum in the air as he pushed his body off the bed using his legs, his cock fully erect and his hand, a blur as it sped furiously up and down his shaft.

I could see everything and I instantly knew I wanted it.

There was no way I was about to leave until I saw what the result would be. In my mind, I had already hoped for something to happen, solely due to the way he was posing himself. I found my knickers become sodden. I found my hand sliding up my skirt and down my panties. I found my finger slip along my juicy lips and I saw him come hard.

The sounds he was making were unbelievable; grunting and groaning with every stroke of his cock; his legs pushing his bum off the bed as he pulled hard on his cock. Towards the end of this private display his hand just tugged on his bell-end. He raised his bum as high as it would go. My fingers pushed into my cunt and I thrust them in and out for a short while. I knew my breathing was louder than it should have been but I loved the way his spunk shot from his cock in an elegant arc that caused it to land on his upper face. His spunk rolled onto his cheek. The next spurt made it onto his extended tongue which he left there to gather the third and fourth spurts before he pulled it inside his mouth to swallow it.

I must admit, at that moment, I wanted his spunk more than he did, but he didn’t know that at the time. I pulled my fingers from my pussy and started to furiously rub at my clit.

There was a sudden sound coming from Adam’s room; words that I firmly recognised but was unable to remember what to do about them. When I opened my eyes I saw Adam sitting bolt upright and looking towards me. In my excitement at wanting a good view of him showering himself in spunk, I had wandered a little too far into the open doorway where Adam could see me.

It now seemed like a good time for a little explanation.

I stood there, almost laughing at the spunk that dribbled down his cheek and my stare was fixed on a few strands that hung from his chin. The rest of his gooey substance was splattered over his smooth chest. I removed my fingers from my pussy and straightened my skirt.

I composed myself and stood there with my hands back on my hips. I knew what he saw, but after all, I was the adult here. I reminded him, rather strictly, as to how important it was that he should close the door when doing private things like this. I told him that he should be more mindful of other people in the house, and I told him to clean himself up before dinner and that I didn’t want any of that stuff clinging to the bedsheets when I wash them.

Truth be told, I wanted to clean up the mess myself. I turned to leave him to it and to ponder on those few moments of improper exhibitionism.

Dinner that evening was a little awkward, to say the least. We ate in silence, though I noticed a few sly glances towards my bottom and legs when I served the dinner onto his plate.

I, on the other hand, felt as horny as fuck and I knew full well where my hand was going to end up as soon as I got in my room. I just hoped he would be outside straining to hear me.

 

ooOoo

I snapped out of my memory to see Adam stroking a handsome hard-on. I smiled as I watched him; all the while dangling my legs in the water.

Jonathan suddenly shouted at me and wanted to know when I was getting in the water. I told him I would when I felt like it. It caused me to shake my head a little because what I really felt like doing was to grab a handful of Adam’s cock and then pull on it, just like he had done on that fateful afternoon.

I slipped into the water to satisfy my need and my husband’s curiosity as to why I had taken so long.

I sidled up to Adam and reached out to touch it. I circled his cock and was amazed at how hot it felt in the palm of my hand. It was big, long and I swear my beating heart was making more ripples than the both of us.

It was the first time we had crossed that line – the line of touch and I had trouble not glancing towards my husband to make sure he had not decided to join us.

I pulled on his cock which caused Adam to float towards me. I looked him in the eye and whispered in his ear. I told him what I wanted him to do. I was breathing heavily at this stage and I turned to swim. My motion was arrested when I felt his hand dive down my bikini bottoms and a finger slide along my wet slit. He stoked me three times before removing it to finally allow me to swim to the opposite side of the pool.

The look on his face was manic and it was just as well he was facing away from his father as I don’t think he would have cared if he was found out at that precise moment.

I know that I said that we had started this taboo streak three weeks ago but we have only been in each other’s company twice in that time. Sexually that is. Though for the last three days, I swear we have more or less been chomping at the bit to get in each other’s knickers. Our exhibitionism and voyeurism have a passion that I don’t think we can quench and it has been growing wild for the last three days. That was when Jonathan decided to come home and have a family weekend. For a man with impeccable timing, this was rather unfortunate.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

 

ooOoo

It was almost a week later that Adam and I had our second encounter. I had teased him all week: by wearing skimpy clothes, by not wearing a bra under my T-shirt, by deliberately sitting opposite him so that he could glimpse my long legs and heavy breasts. I wanted his eyes on me at all times and I knew he was feeling the pressure.

A few times I wandered up to his end of the corridor and put my ears to the door; once I heard him jerk off and I went back to my own bed and fingered myself to the sight of his spunk shooting all over his face.

The following night I left to go to my bedroom earlier than Adam. I left the door ajar and I waited. I heard him come up the stairs before I started to masturbate; circling my fingers around my clit, lifting my bum off the bed and letting out whimpers of delight as I heard his footsteps come closer.

I opened my eyes but did not see him pass the door.

I smiled. I had his attention – or so it seemed.

I started to moan a little louder even letting out those little phrases that I say to myself to support how good my fingers feel.

I was hoping he had his cock out and was stroking it. I quietly crawled to the edge of the bed and when I got there I spoke loudly.

“Why don’t you come in here?”

I waited with bated breath, either for a reply or to see him run to his room or back away down the stairs. To my surprise, a young man turned the corner and shuffled into my bedroom. He gasped out loud when he looked at me sitting there naked with my legs open and my breasts heaving in front of me. I could see his cock was solid as a rock but was inside his shorts. It looked comical.

I told him to come closer, which he did, albeit rather slowly.

I told him to kneel down on the floor between my legs, which he did.

I told him that he could watch me if he wanted to. I told him that he could play with himself if he wanted to and I told him he mustn’t touch.

I regretted saying those last three words as soon as they came out of my stupid mouth because, to be honest, I really wanted his mouth on my juicy lips.

I started to masturbate as Adam watched me. I slipped my fingers over my pussy, pushed them inside and wiggled them about for a while. All the while my eyes were locked on his and I could see his frustration at watching me play with myself.

I raised a hand and let my fingers play with my nipples before cupping my breast and raising it. I let my other hand join me in this outward display of eroticism. I closed my eyes as I pinched my nipples to good effect and rocked my bottom on the bed. It made me moan out loud.

By the time I opened my eyes, Adam’s cock was upright and in his hand.

I smiled at him. I knew exactly what I was going to treat him to.

I started to circle my clit as I watched him masturbate. It was such an erotic sight for me and I guess for him too. I wanted to feel his spunk all over my body but that would mean moving closer to him, touching him even, and I had already forbidden that.

I started to rock my body, the sensations on my clit was a thousand times more intense than it would have been if it were just me. I started to rub it quite hard. I could feel my climax build inside me. I saw that Adam’s eyes were locked on my pussy and I wondered if this was the first time he had ever seen one. I suspected it was. I wondered whether he thought all of them was as smooth as mine.

I needed his attention on me – on my eyes, even though I was watching him fist his cock in front of me.

“I’m going to come, Adam,” I told him, “I’m going to come really hard. Look at me Adam, look at me.”

He raised his face and our eyes locked together.

“Come for me,” I instructed him.

“Come with me.”

My orgasm was upon me, the last seconds of my climax saw me thrust two fingers into my cunt and seesaw them. I pushed them in and out and opened my legs as wide apart as I could; the tips of my toes just touching the floor. Like Adam, I raised my bum off the bed and while pumping my pussy with my fingers I quickly pulled them from me. I let out a huge groan; almost a scream, as my pussy juices followed the trajectory of my fingers. I heard Adam cry out and I opened my eyes just in time to see his come splash onto his chest and pool over his hand. My own juices reached him just after his second spurt fell onto his body. The sudden jet of liquid surprised him as it traversed the four foot or so in no time at all; such was the intensity of my orgasm. I lifted my bum high in the air to allow my second spurt a little more arc to reach his face. I was pleased with myself when it finished up there. How cute, I thought to myself, that both father and son had a penchant to be covered in sex juices.

Adam gasped aloud as he got covered in girl and boy juice. He knelt...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments