Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My new stepsister...

"When Alex meets his new faimly"

3
0 Comments 0
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Editors note: hi I'm doing this on a iPod so sorry about grammar :/

Hi my names Alex, I'm 16, 5ft 10, brown hair and brow eyes, well build a QB for my high school. I've just been adopted in to a new house as my mum died at birth and my dad died in a movie ascendance. I don't know a lot about my mum as I never saw here, but my dad was my life to me. He was a movie actor in many big Hollywood films.

When he died on 3/2/2011 I got his riches but that means nothing to me. Now I'm just on a plane to New Hampshire to meet my new family. I've not been told much about them but all I know is there's 3 girls and me. Not including my foster mum and dad. They live in a big log cabin out back, that about what I know.

I've landed in concord to find 3 stunning looking girls standing with the parents, as I was the only person flying in to day I guess it's them. As I walk over the 3 girls come running over to greet me there name are Emma,Georgia,Megan. As they are hugging me tight saying welcome I could not help but get a boner, as there breasts were all around me.as I say hi they ask me what me name is and I say "Alex" and put on my happy smile hoping they wouldn't look down at the Lump in my shorts. As we walk over to my new foster parents they keep giggling at something. As I walk over my new foster dad says "girls leave him alone!" There reply was "ok." My new foster dads name was mark and my mums Jane. I shake marks hand and he has a firm grip as if he was quite strong. Jane says "hi Alex how are you" I reply "I'm ok thank you" mark says Alex " the girls have been waiting for ages to meet you. As we walk back to the car I remember my boner and wander if it was so viable still and yep sure a hell it was so I moved my bag in front of it.

On the way to my new home I opens up my phone and look at the picture of my dad and said to my self "dad ill always remember you".

Alls of the girls had amazing body's and nice faces. Emma was 16 around 5 ft 4 black hair and nice sized tits. Georgia was 17 brown hair around 5 ft 7 and nice tits and Megan was 17 black hair 5ft 6 and and tits like Emma's. in the car I talked to mark about where I would be sleeping. And he said we converted the basement in to a big room for what ever you like. We got home and the girls showed me round the house and then to my room was right next to the laundry room. And all I saw was bra paintys and girls clothes. They said don't mind that. They lead me to this empty room with a king sized bed and a 50inch tv and a bathroom that's all. They said this is you room for now. As they headed off I head laughing and giggling. It was around about 10 o'clock at night so I didn't see outside. I just headed of for a good night sleep.

I wake up to find my door slightly open and some noises coming from upstairs. I creep upstairs half naked to find my 3 step sister in the laundry room fingering each other.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

I go a boner
in a second. Just the sight of them in the lased tank tops and there Cotton panties turned me on so Much I could not hold the fact I needed to wank. As I heard what one of them said "let's go touch Alex's 9intch cock again" they all agreed the stared moving towards the door and in stood in shock that they was touching me in my sleep, I stood their with my cock nearly bursting out my boxers. as they open-end they door they jumped back in shock and fell on one another.

Emma said strait away " Alex did you see or hear us just then?.

U said with a smile in my face "yes I did"

I told them if they wanted to fuck me they could of just asked. The were surprised by me saying this but it was the fact of maby having a foursome with 3 hot girls I couldn't turn Down. As they stood in shock by my answer I walk downstairs in go into bed.

About half an hour later there was a thunder storm right over us, and between a thunder strike someone knocked on my door, I said come in and they came in. It was the girls all three to be exact, they had came in to ask me if they could sleep in my bed with me as they didn't like thunder storms I happily said ok as I could see my opportunity here. Georgia who was the most scared asked me to cuddle her. So being as man I cuddled here to confert here. I felt the war heat coming off her pussy, and Emma's boobs on my back. Also some little mones from Megan was snuff to make me go hard a a rock.

Georgia felt me get hard and moved her hand down my boxers and started to rub as she did this I started t feel he already erect nipples as she wasn't wearing a bra. She let of a moan witch triggered the other 2 girls to put there hands on my cock as they all rubbed I moved my hand down Georgia and rubbed he wet pussy she let out more moans they got louder and louder and she climaxed all over my hand.

Emma pulled me over and grinder the wet pussy over my cock witch made me want to fuck her pussy so bad Georgia and Megan sat next to me and kissed me in the ear then they both wisperd Alex finger me so hard as I started to finger them Emma pushed my rock hard clock deep into here pussy. She moved up and down on my big cock it felt so good.

Megan started to reach her climax but it was different the squirted all over my bed Emma who was on op was reaching here climax as well as me her moans got faster and faster until she cummed allover my dick she got off and Georgia got on It didn't take long befor she climaxed again while she eated out her sister.

I told them to get in a line as I cummed all in there faces we sat the and cleaned off. They said to me ill see you tomorrow big bro.

Editors note : sorry spelling mistakes I'm on a iPod this is my first story part 2 will be out soon I mixed a copple of stories and added my own twist to it XD
Published 
Written by Killer080812
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors