Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother Pt. 6. The Boat Trip

"Family lake trip takes a sexy turn."

17
3 Comments 3
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

We went on several lake trips with them and our little ones, however, this one-weekend dad asked if we could get my stepsister to watch the little ones and have an adult's only trip this time. I didn't even think about it. I agreed and thought no more about it.

We got everything ready early and headed up to the lake. We arrived, transferred everything and unloaded the boat. We went out and did all the things you do, look for good-looking, half-naked people and watch them ski, tube and in general flying around the lake. All the fun stuff.

The gals were in bikini tops and shorts. The strings on their bottoms were poking out of the waistbands of their respective shorts, looking sexy on both.

Dad was driving the boat at a slower pace looking for somewhere to let the women-folk sunbathe without gawkers.

He found a good deep cove with a lot of sun and a few shade trees in case it got too hot.

Wifey took off her shorts; she had on a pretty normal string bikini bottom. She spread her towel on the bow of the boat and started to lay down when Kelli took off her shorts. She was wearing a tiny, yellow thong suit. Kelli said, "Here," as she handed wifey a pink, sexy looking thong bottom similar to hers.

“I don’t know,” she said looking at me.

I said, "Go ahead."

“Where do I change?”

“Right there, dad won’t look.” I did.

She had started shaving her pussy shortly after our first kid. The doctors shaved the lower three fourths at birth and she liked the way it felt after, so we took off the rest and kept maintaining it. She looked perfect.

Dad did catch a nice view of her bending down to slip the first pair off then he turned away, grinning like the Cheshire cat. I knew I wasn’t the only one who liked it.

I have to tell you, we grew up in the bible belt, so all the previous stuff and this seemed sooooo dirty to us at the time. This stuff just didn’t happen in middle America.

When she was changed and arranged she laid on her belly at first. Kelli laid next to her same position. My wife’s cotton-tail was shining like the pure driven snow and Kelli's looked perfectly tan and smooth. Seeing them both like this was almost too much. I kept looking over at them like there was a buffet lunch later.

Dad called me to the back by the cooler.

Not a huge jet boat, but big enough for four adults to comfortable zip up and down the lake. We had meticulously restored it from a heap of shit and a bunch of fucking boxes of parts over the last winter.

Two captain’s chairs by the dashboard and a seat on either side of the engine in back. The girls were on the bow, no windshield, just a small rise where it would have been on a normal ski boat. Their feet about 5 ft. away from us. The bow had just enough room for them to be comfortable in the middle. We could just fit our asses besides them and rub oil in with a little effort. Well, evidently we weren’t even needed for that. As I got beside the cooler I turned around to see Kelli rubbing oil on wifey’s back, then she returned the favor. I almost choked on my beer. I was agog and he was still grinning.

He and I were talking about who knows what and about twenty minutes later he said, "It might be time for some sandwiches."

“Okay, Who wants what?” Kelli asked.

We give our preference and they were made and eaten.

After the “meal” and obligatory conversation, “I need sun on my front now.” said Kelli.

Dad agreed. She and wifey lay back on the bow and we started putting oil on our wives fronts. I was starting to get a chub, young and no control yet, when dad told Kelli, “Just take off this fucking top.”

Now her huge fake tits were on full display as he rubbed the oil in while tweaking her nipples as he worked. Her large nipples got hard and stood tall.

I tried the same thing and got, “No way. Not in front of your dad.”

“Well, I’ve seen hers, you owe him now.” As I laughed it off a little.

“Well, okay I guess.”

Off it came. I was rubbing oil on her 34 C’s not being as brazen as him. I was not pinching nipples, but I was making damn sure every spot was covered. After all, they were tanlined and fairly white. He was still rubbing oil on Kelli's 36D’s. I was in TENT CITY! I was bent over trying to hide my hard dick as he and I went back to the cooler and killed some more beer and served the ladies, get this….Bartles & James wine coolers, do they even still make that shit? We let them be for a bit and started bs’ing again.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

After a little while, he said, “Do you need more tanning oil?”

“I guess,” said Kelli.

He got up and started rubbing it in and I was watching as he rubbed it on her boobs, belly and legs. When he got to her thighs he acted all frustrated and untied her bottoms and off they came. He rubbed it in on her inner thighs and her puss. Making sure to linger a bit on her lips and sort of flick her bean as he rubbed upward on it. It started to peek out. Not large, but just swollen enough to notice at this point. Kelli was glistening from the oil and I’m sure the treatment was making her feel all a glow.

As I wrote in the earlier stories she was completely shaved. It might be another reason the wife and I like it too.

Well, I couldn’t let the wife feel like a party pooper, I started oiling her too. She hadn’t seen Kelli's bottoms come off because she was still lying down with her eyes closed under her shades. When I got to her legs, I pulled the strings and she started to squeal.

I said, "She took hers off, now it’s your turn." She reluctantly agreed.

I rubbed in the oil on everything, making especially sure her pussy wasn’t going to get burned. I snuck a finger between her lips and got a wet surprise. Boner time again.

Back to the cooler.

After another thirty minutes or so the gals were getting hot and decide to get in the water.

They grabbed a couple ski belts and slid in. They were chatting and I heard Kelli ask, "Is this the first time you had ever laid out topless or nude?" 

The wife said, "I lay out nude sometimes but, only when we are at home by ourselves." 

Kelli said, "Don't to worry, we've been in this cove many times and never seen anyone else stop."

He and I got in the water with them and were hanging on our wives. I reached over and kissed my wife. He kissed Kelli. Next thing I know we were making out with our wives like a bunch of teenagers. Kissing and rubbing body parts.

The sun was slowly moving down in the afternoon sky. The lake was now getting calm and quiet from all the boaters leaving.

It was peaceful and kind of romantic.

They got back in the boat and moments later, I could hear her in a whiney moan, “Noooo.”

Him, “Sshhh.”

“Mmmmm.” From her.

Then we took a peek. DAAAAYUM! He was eating her pussy right there on the bow. Her legs up and feet on his shoulders. She had her fingers in his hair pulling him to her pussy.

The wife looked at me with amazement. We watched for a few minutes more and she came. Bucking and convulsing, moaning and told him to fuck her.

The wife and I had started making out more. Still, in the water we made our way into the boat.

They stopped for a second until they saw my raging hardon as we got on the floor. He turned back to Kelli and started laying it down. The boat was rocking; we were both pounding our wives. The sounds were incredible. The noise was echoing in the cove. I’m sure someone heard us. It would have been impossible to not know what was happening.

Of course, we finished first and sat there still rubbing on each other’s business end, while we watched them finish. When they did, we tossed them a couple towels and I said, “Well that was fuckin' interesting.”

We all got dressed, cranked up the boat and headed back to the marina.

This was the last time we went on the boat or did anything with them other than normal family get-togethers. I got a job out of state and we had to move about a year months later.

Never spoke to dad about it. I don't know if Kelli and my wife spoke about it. I do know, the wife and I used it for sexual fodder occasionally. Not in several years though. I might have to bring it up again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments