Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother Pt.5, Partner In Crime.

"Hot video, hot partner and hot sex."

9
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
894 words 894 words

After I passed my first semester with flying colors, I decided to start living a little and tanked semester number two and I quit school. I started working full-time at a local body repair shop and rented a house not far from my childhood home. About a year and a half later I met and subsequently married a hot little number that I still cater to today.

That brings me to when I started bringing a “partner in crime.”

Living just down the street, we were often over there having dinner or just visiting. My new wife and my stepmom would often trade clothes and go shopping together and that’s how this next bit started.

One weekend, Dad and stepmom, Kelli, were going out of town for a long weekend vacation and asked us to feed the cat and make sure the place didn’t burn down. Suzy told them it wasn't a problem so, on Friday night things went along normally.

Saturday mid-morning we went to water plants and feed the cat. Wifey said, “Kelli borrowed a pair of my jeans. I hope she left them out for me.”

"Okay. We can look when we get there. I'm sure she won't mind," I said.

We arrived, did the minor duties and she went into their bedroom looking for the pants. I sat down and turned on the TV. I had earlier noticed the VCR was loaded with an unlabeled tape. Using my sleuthing skills I took note of the counter and pressed play!

It started and there was skin slapping and Kelli was moaning. I immediately paused it and my wife came out of the bedroom holding her jeans and asked what the noise was.

I said, “Well, look for yourself.”

Unpause and she stood there agape. “Wow, is that them?”

I told her yes.

"We shouldn't be watching this. I don't want to think about your dad like that and she's my friend." Suddenly, she stopped talking. She just watched for a few seconds. Her position on the matter had changed.

"Oh wow. She has a pretty pussy. Look at his big one going in and out. I can't believe they video themselves. This is hot."

We watched for a few minutes and chatted about the things we saw. I was getting horny and so was she. She pulled off her tank and kneeled in front of my chair and undid my pants. She said, "I can't make it back to the house." She started sucking me. I was reaching for her boobs and pinching her nipples while the tape still ran.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

I was watching Kelli get plowed and me getting blown at the same time. I didn’t last long. I told her I was going to cum and she jerked me till I blew all over her tits. I used a couple of tissues and cleaned up. I was still fairly young and didn’t need to recharge back then. I stood up and bent her over the arm of the big leather couch. She was watching the tape and so was I while I fucked her as we had never done the previous two years.

I lasted quite a while and flipped her over for a few strokes until she said: “Fuck me on my knees so I can watch.” Who was I to argue? She got it doggie style on the floor facing the tv while I watched my dick go in and out of her pussy and she and I watched the tape.

On film, they had finished and he was touching her and kissing her tits. The cum was leaking out of Kelli's pussy and wifey was telling me to fuck her hard.

“Fuck me, faster, now, give it to me. I want your cum in my pussy.”

All in a low, sexy growl. That’s all I needed to send me over the edge. I flipped her over, crammed my dick back in her pussy and blew my second load. She let me cum, pushed me off when I finished and started rubbing her fingers in it saying we shouldn’t be doing this. She made no attempt to get up, made no move for her clothes and started to use her fingers to pull the cum from her fucked pussy and place it on her belly.

I lay down on her smearing the cum on us both and kissed her and said, "This is so hot. I can't wait to get you home and tear up that pussy again." She smiled, kissed me and I rewound the tape, got dressed with the cum still on us and went home. We fucked a couple more times that evening while watching some porn videos.

This became a thing for us, watching porn while fucking or talking about the dad and Kelli video on occasion. We hadn’t thought about actually adding someone in real life until several years later. 

We house-sat for them a few more times until I got a job out of state a few years later. Man, those were some fun times.

After about six months we started spending even more time with them. I helped dad work on a boat project and we started going on the boat with them whenever we could, but that’s a story for another time.

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments