Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother Was A Real "B" Pt.1

21
4 Comments 4
9.3k Views 9.3k
958 words 958 words

Author's Notes

"I lusted after her like a true horndog."

When I was sixteen, my father got remarried to this total bitch. I couldn’t stand to even hear her voice. She was pretty enough: blonde, 5’6”, cute butt and small breasts.

I could do nothing right in her eyes; it drove me nuts. Her two little angels from her previous marriage were always getting their way and I was invisible when it came to home life.

As the years progressed, so did my ire towards the three of them, but when I started dating, spending time making out across the console of my Camaro and realizing what the female body was all about, things changed.  

I still wanted to pound her with a phone book, but I kinda wanted to be pounding her, too.

I was a tall fit young guy and never had an acne problem and I feel like I was okay-looking. My dad was a good-looking dude and I suppose I took after him.

Well, that being said, I started noticing things about her as I got older.

She always wore skimpy things, but it went unnoticed by me until about a year after they married.

This is also about the time she had her boobs done.

She walked around in flimsy tops, nipples hard pressing against the material like they were trying to find a way to see what was ahead, and cheeks peeking out of short gym shorts just popping out with every step to see where they had just been and if anyone noticed.

Yes, I had noticed. It was the first time I saw her this way and now, I liked the way she would treat me like I was invisible. It allowed me to ogle and not get busted. Let the masturbating begin.

This went on for some time and she would wear varying degrees of thinness with her tops Sometimes they were completely sheer and others, I would have to imagine (boy, did I).

The shorts would be very short, and short skirts sometimes, and I could almost make out her love mound from the front when it would ride up while she leaned back or sat on a barstool. The sundresses were also quite sexy, hugging her body where the elastic surrounded her breasts and airy low on her hips and stopping about the knee. She was a bitch, but built like nothing I had ever seen, outside of a nudie book that is.

As time went on, I started noticing the way she was moving, standing and sitting in ways that exposed her attributes to me. I’m not sure if this was on purpose or not, but I wasn’t going to ask; after all, I was enjoying watching this absolute bitch show me her goodies, so I could beat off and pretend I was grudge-fucking her.

One day while searching through my dad's nightstand for change for the arcade, I saw a small envelope with some pictures.

manmanlu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
manmanlu

Back in those days, families would sit around a couple times a year, look through photo albums and reminisce about days past and I thought, these were just not put in our album yet, so…WOW!

How could this be? She was such a... I can’t look at these. Needless to say, no longer did I have to imagine what her crotch looked like. I clearly saw it in this Hustler-like pose: legs spread, boobs visible between her legs as well as her honey hole.

She was, as I wrote earlier, built well and had a fairly new set of D-cup breasts and a shaved pussy, almost unheard of in the late '70s.

She had a nice slit with small “wings” on her inner labia, almost butterfly-like. The flesh tone of her outer labia and surrounding skin was only slightly tan. The sweet spot was being spread with her index and middle finger, a beautiful glistening pink with a hint of darker pink towards the outer edge of her lips. This was only the first picture I saw.

I was mesmerized.

Picture number two…

It looked like she was cramming a huge vibrator in her pussy. One of the big bumpy flesh-colored ones with the black and red cap on the end. Oh my, I almost came right there. I heard the kitchen door; someone was coming in from the workshop. I quickly put the photos away and rushed to the living room.

It was her; I was seeing her differently now. She was coming in to get Dad something to drink. I got up and walked into the dining area and grabbed my soda. She was wearing a tight white tank top and some denim cut-off shorts--“Daisy Dukes” is what they are called now.  It was hot and muggy outside. And her skin was glistening with a perfect, shiny coating of sweat. When the air conditioning hit her skin, she immediately got goosebumps and her nipples quickly became hard. The sweat had made the tank partially sheer. Those beautiful large nipples were almost visible and poking through. Mpff!!

As she walked back out her shorts were up her ass and those cheeks were on almost full display. The only way I could have seen more, she would've had to have been sans pants.

Her ass was moving like I had never noticed before.

I imagined her wetness in her pants and the way she turned to go out and the view of the side of her boob through the dampness and… she was out of sight.

I was seeing her in a whole new light. Still didn’t like her, but imagining a grudge fuck would be a little different from now on. Well, not every time--she was still a pain in the ass.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments