Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother was a real "B" Pt3.

"She's a pain, but she's damn sexy."

11
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
747 words 747 words

We had a workshop behind the house. Separating the house from the shop area and neighbors, we had built a privacy fence at the immediate back of the house. It had to be done when dad's workshop took off and business grew. It was fairly high, but you could tell if someone was there if you stood in the right spot.

She would lay out in the nude all the time, anytime it was sunny and warm. If dad was home or not, he would be gone two or three days a week buying inventory. On occasion, she would ask me to rub lotion on while she was still in her suit, never nude. I never touched her hotspots, but always wanted to. I would sometimes glance a fingertip off the edge of her bottoms by her puss when doing her legs. She would let me get her cheeks. Man, what a firm ass, I remember.

I would get what I was allowed to do rubbed in and go to work. I would hear her get up from the squeaky lounger, take off her suit, such as it was and lay back down.

I would peek between the fence slats and check her out. Seeing her completely nude was such a turn on, especially for a teenage boy. Sometimes I would stand there and jerk to completion. I can’t tell you how many times I did.

Her lying there on her back with her legs slightly bent and wide open showing me her wet butterfly. It looked so soft and supple. I bet it was so sweet tasting. I could imagine my tongue lightly gliding over it and making her twitch. Then on her belly, with her ass pushed up and seemingly ready for me to lick. Her little bud puckered and pulsing with each movement. Seemingly begging for attention. Wow, did I ever want to bury my face in that bitch’s puss and ass. This went on many summer days all through school for a few years even as I went into college. 

~~~

She was known for her hand-sewn clothes. She was quite adept at this. She would make us summer tees and shorts, all of us, her and dad included. When she would sew dad's and ours, she would sew them to a pattern. When she would sew hers, she would make the sleeves shorter and arm holes bigger, larger leg holes on the shorts, she would bring the hem up and sew the crotch about a half inch wide, this detail will become important later.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

She was very good. Some of the neighbors would ask where she bought them and rave about how nice the clothes were. Anyway….

~~~

One summer we needed to paint our two story Victorian era house and do some roof repairs. We started on the upstairs painting. The roof was multi-tier and you could stand on the roof to paint the second story walls.

Well, she decided to help me with the upstairs painting. She asked me to steady the ladder. Guess what she was wearing… that’s right, the skinny crotch shorts. Looking up at her sweetness was intoxicating. We scraped the wood slat siding and chatted about BS mostly. But she never carried or held her bucket of paint.

Every time she needed to fill her brush she bent over straight-legged showing everything to me as she dipped her brush. Never more than a few feet away. Her shirt billowing open to show those big tan fake tits, shorts splitting her puss right where I wanted to tongue.

After the difficult days of scraping and painting, she and I would sit on the deck and drink a couple of drinks and rest, watching the animals play and the sun in the west.

Almost every evening that week she would sit cross-legged and I would sit by her in a deck chair and get to see her pussy for about a half hour before dad would come in from the shop. She would immediately sit up and adjust her shorts. She would then get him a Comfort and Coke and I would go inside while she gave him the same view I had. Sometimes I would stand in the doorway looking through the glass she would stand there beside him and he would stroke her breasts and move to her crotch and rub her there for a bit.

ERMFF!

I never complained about painting that house.

NEVER!!!

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments