Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Storm: Chapter Three, Ellie - Part 3

"A man attends his wife's family reunion and gets to know her young cousin better than he hoped."

33
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"I first posted this on Lush in the winter of 2014 under the title 'Something Strange in Iowa.’ Full disclosure: the series isn't finished. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But, I might still get around to it someday."

Ellie jumped off his lap and fumbled through her clothes on the table. She found her jacket and slipped it on. Cain watched her pretty bottom and back, the slender waist, and the long, lean legs below. She was seventeen years old and had taken dance classes for a fair number of those years. Living two thousand miles away from each other, Cain and his wife had never been to see her young cousin dance, but they had watched videos on Facebook. She was lovely, but very young. Now, cozied up in a Sunday School room with the whole damn family asleep downstairs, she had asked him to teach her about sex. And all in the church that her family had built and grown up in for generations.

Cain felt dirty, watching her muscles flex as the jacket came around and covered her back. His erection was still painful and was telling him to stop thinking. He started listening.

Ellie turned and posed for him, her arms out to the side, head down, and a cute pout on her face. She had one leg cocked in front of the other and her breasts were peeking through the jacket. Cain wondered how healthy his heart was, and whether he should take things slower. His head spun with desire and anticipation.

“My god, Ellie,” he said huskily.

She giggled and dropped her arms, embarrassed at the reaction she produced.

“Tell me what to do,” she whispered.

How could he? Teach this young woman about sex? Take her virginity? She wanted him to. Was that a good enough reason? He looked down at his rampant erection, straining the front of his khakis. Ellie looked too.

“Should I start here?”

She stepped forward and reached for his belt.

“No,” he croaked. “Start here.”

He stood and raised her hands to the top button of his shirt.

Slowly, with full concentration, she unbuttoned each one, finally pulling the tails from his trousers. He held each cuff out to her to unfasten. She put both hands on his flat chest and smoothed the material sideways over his shoulders. As her hands moved out and down his arms, she came closer, looking deep into his eyes, and kissed the center of his chest. The hair must have tickled her nose because she giggled and shook her head.

Cain took a deep, ragged breath and caught his shirt as it slid over his wrists. He draped it carefully over a chair. His arms went around her waist, pulling her to him. She stretched up, and he leaned down for a slow, sensuous kiss. She moaned softly as her nipples touched his chest and kept moaning as their kiss intensified.

“I understand now,” she said, pulling back and looking at him, her face serious.

“What?”

“Why people are so obsessed with sex.”

Tears sprang to her eyes.

“I never understood before.”

She was so innocent. He raised a hand to her face and kissed her. His hand moved through her hair, and she clutched at his back.

As he disengaged, Ellie looked into his eyes, and her expression grew mischievous. Her hands made their way to his belt. Cain could feel his heart rate increase as she began unfastening.

Her eyes never left his, but her hands stayed busy. She ran the zipper down, feeling his hardness pulse at the incidental contact with his erection. Cain saw her eyes narrow and her lips purse slightly. She kept his trousers from falling and ran her hands behind him, still holding on to the waistband. When she got to the back, her breasts pressed tightly to him. She lowered her hands over the curve of his buttocks and his boxers.

Ellie began bending her knees, never breaking eye contact as she dropped to the ground, guiding his trousers down. Her eyes narrowed, and her breath caught when his erection bumped into her descending chin. She turned her head, causing his cock, still covered by his flannel boxers, to travel up the side of her cheek.

Her knees touched the floor, and finally, she looked down, sliding his shoes off and helping him out of his slacks. She draped them over his shirt and turned her attention back to Cain. Her eyes found his, and he could see excitement and desire in them.

“Finally,” she said.

I’m going to hell, he thought.

She grasped the bottom of his boxers and tried to pull them down, but his erection lodged under the elastic band. She saw his eyes widen, afraid that she would try to force them down. He reached in to fix the problem.

“No!” she said. “Let me.”

She sighed, finally looking at the bulge in his boxers.

Cain watched her intently. He loved everything about the girl. The concentration she showed, the way her eyes narrowed as she looked at him, her mouth opened slightly, her tongue just touching her top lip.

I won’t last ten seconds.

Ellie brought her hands to either hip, sliding her fingers just under the elastic band, and slowly brought them to the front, pulling the material away from his body. When she got to the front, the sides of either index finger touched his erection. They both inhaled at the contact, equally excited.

Cain closed his eyes and moaned. Ellie pulled the material towards her and down, finally freeing his erection.

“Oh, Cain! You’re beautiful, too!”

His erection stood as she slid the elastic down his legs and finally dropped the boxers around his ankles. Ellie kneeled and observed his body, from his feet to his muscular thighs, his penis and tight scrotum underneath, up to his abdomen, chest, and arms, and finally his eyes.

“You’re... everything is so big,” she said quietly from his feet.

Cain felt it would be rude to disagree.

Ellie straightened up on her knees and looked at his cock. She glanced up at him.

“Now?”

Oh, god!

“Hang on.”

He pulled a cushion off the couch and placed it in front of the upholstered chair. Then he sat down and had her kneel in front of him.

“Okay, listen,” he said, holding her hands. “Carolyn and I haven't had sex in a while. You are so lovely and sexy. You’ve got me wound up like a teenager again.”

He sighed.

“Some women say they like the taste of semen. But honestly, most don’t. It depends on the man and what he’s eaten. Apparently, fruit makes it taste better. I don’t know.”

“You’re saying that you want me to let you... cum... in my mouth?”

“I’m saying it’s a possibility. An option, I guess. If you don’t want me to, that’s fine. I’m saying that you should decide, not some horny guy. Not me. I’m also saying that I’m so turned on that I might accidentally let go on accident.”

“I see.”

She looked down at his erection, still pointing straight up.

“What do I do?”

He put his hands on her face and kissed her gently.

“Whatever you want.”

Ellie reached down to take his cock in her hand as she kissed the tip. A string of pre-cum stuck to her bottom lip, and she licked it off. It was so sexy that Cain closed his eyes and moaned, laying his head back on the chair.

Ellie moaned and kissed him again, moving his penis around, kissing down the right side, over the top, and up the left side. She licked the bottom of his cock from his scrotum to the tip, causing Cain to shiver uncontrollably.

Ellie kissed the tip again, then opened her mouth. She ran her tongue over the helmet, around and over the entire head.

“Oh my god,” Cain said.

She reached under and held his balls as she took the head of his penis into her mouth. It twitched, and he was sure that her mouth was hosting a healthy dose of pre-cum now. She grunted but didn’t spit him out. She began moving the head of his cock in and out of her mouth.

“Oh, Ellie.”

He brushed the hair back from her face to see her better. She looked up in a daze. She pulled off his cock, panting, not releasing her grip.

“Cain,” she said breathlessly, “This is so hot!”

She devoured him again, moving down his cock to where her hands both held the base.

“Ooohh....” he said, throwing his head back again.

Her first time, and she was doing better than Carolyn ever had. Cain thought he might be in trouble.

Ellie started sucking. She pulled back and almost off, then moved back down to her hands. Back and forth, breathing through her nose, she brought him closer and closer.

“Ellie, sweetie,” he said, trying to get her attention. “Ellie!” he called louder.

She kept up the suction, gripping the base of his cock, intent on making him cum.

She couldn’t know that her death grip on his cock was preventing him from cumming, drawing his orgasm out, and making it nearly unbearable. Her head was moving incredibly fast, her saliva coating not only his cock, but running down over her hands as well.

Strangled, pained noises were coming from Cain as his hips thrust up toward the girl’s mouth. Finally, he held her head in place and thrust hard. She had to hold on to the chair for balance.

Cain’s cock erupted. He growled and thrust savagely, his head thrown back as he spurted time and time again. They were both making animalistic sounds, his induced by lust, hers by self-preservation.

Finally, his orgasm subsided, and he fell back into the chair. His hands fell from Ellie’s head, and his cock slipped from her mouth.

Cain’s eyes were closed. He didn’t see her fall back onto the floor, roll over onto her hands and knees, and climb slowly to her feet. She walked to a tissue box, took several, and cleaned the mess from her face. Semen, saliva, and tears all covered her face in a salty, slimy mix.

Cain opened his eyes and looked at Ellie. She was cleaning the smeared makeup off her face. He struggled from the chair and walked to her. He gently, hesitantly put his hands on her hips under the denim jacket.

He whispered into her ear, “Are you okay?”

She nodded, but said nothing.

“I’m sorry. That was a little rougher than I planned.”

Ellie didn’t giggle.

“A little?”

“A lot. I’ve never lost control like that before. I’m not sure what to say.”

TITAMADURITA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA1

She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck, mashing her breasts to his chest as she sobbed quietly into his chest. He petted her hair and tried not to think about her lithe body in his arms.

She calmed soon enough and said something unintelligible.

“What?” he asked.

She pulled back.

“How can it be scary and incredibly hot at the same time?”

Cain chuckled.

“It’s a mystery,” he said. “I don’t have the answer.”

He bent and scooped behind her knees with his right arm and held her shoulders with his left. She clutched with both arms still around his neck and quietly shrieked.

He shushed her as he walked over to the couch and sat down, placing her on his lap, avoiding his still semi-rigid erection. She laid her head on his chest, her arms still around his neck.

“I’m sorry,” he said again.

“It’s okay. I knew you were going to cum, and I wanted to try it in my mouth. I just didn’t expect it to be so... violent.”

“It’s not usually like that,” he said. “Sometimes, it’s slow and gentle.” He explained to her how she clutched the base of his penis, delaying orgasm and making it more intense.

“So... I did that to you?” she asked, eyes wide.

“I’m not saying that it’s your fault. But, yes. You absolutely did that to me. I’ve never had a more intense orgasm.”

Ellie smiled and laid her head back on his chest. Cain felt his erection growing again underneath her. He wondered if she felt it, too.

Ellie heaved a contented sigh.

“What are we going to do now?”

“I should probably buy you dinner at least,” he said.

She looked at him questioningly.

“Joke,” he said. “This is like our first date.”

Understanding dawned.

“I wish you lived closer. It would be cool to do this more.”

“You understand about disease and pregnancy?” he asked.

Ellie rolled her eyes at him. “Yes, Dad...sheesh.”

Cain smiled. “I just don’t want to be the instigator of you ruining your life. You’ve got a lot going for you.”

She put her small hand on his face and kissed him.

“I’ll be careful.”

He growled in his throat and kissed her back, pulling her into him.

She put both hands on his chest and pushed him back.

“Wait a sec,” she said.

She grabbed the cushion and put it back in place. His renewed erection jutted up from his lap.

“Wow. Those things come back fast. I thought there was a waiting period.”

“There is,” he said. “Unless a beautiful teenager is seducing an old married man, then it doesn’t apply.”

“Oh, I’m seducing you?”

She jumped onto the couch and landed on her knees beside him. She leaned in and kissed him again and reached down to stroke his erection.

“Oh, god, Ellie! Are you sure?”

“I am very sure. You’ve been an excellent teacher so far, and I want to learn everything.”

Cain put his hands around her waist and pulled her so that she was straddling his lap, kissing her the whole time. He brought her hips down and pulled forward until her pussy snuggled against the bottom of his cock.

“Oh!” she said against his mouth as her arms came around his neck.

She began tilting her pelvis to bring her mound into closer contact with him. She rocked and moaned and arched her back, presenting her young breasts to him.

Groaning in surrender, Cain leaned in, supporting her back. He sucked her nipples one at a time into his mouth. Ellie cried out and hugged his head to her breast as she shuddered in a mini-climax.

In just a few moments, she rocked her hips against him again, and he sat up, bringing both hands under her bottom and lifted her, suspending her over his cock.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Oh god, yes!” she said, kissing him.

“Reach down and position my cock against your vagina,” he said, excited and breathing hard. She reached behind and did as he said, crying out as he entered.

“Take your weight on your knees,” he said, “And ease yourself down.”

Ellie made a high-pitched cooing sound as she descended onto his erection. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on the feelings. Dance and gymnastics had conditioned her body to a high degree. Perhaps self-exploration had disposed of her hymen because there was little to bar his entry. She winced once or twice, but otherwise seemed to feel much pleasure at their mating.

Once she was firmly settled on his cock, he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

“You don’t have to worry about me making you pregnant.”

“I know,” she said, eyes still closed. “I heard Carolyn mention you had a vasectomy.”

“Oh,” he said, not sure how to feel about that. “Well, then.”

Ellie clutched his head in both arms as she began riding his cock. He captured a breast in his mouth, then ran his hands from her hips, up into her hair, and back down again.

He changed position, laying her back on the couch and getting on his knees between her legs. When he reentered the teen, she inhaled, and her eyes flew open.

“Oh! Cain!” she said in surprise.

He groaned.

“Different angle,” he gasped. “A little deeper, maybe?”

She closed her eyes and moaned in reply.

He had a harder time reaching her nipples, but she instinctively raised one leg over his shoulder, and he went deep indeed.

Dancers.

Ellie began shuddering again, so he slowed his thrusting.

“Ohhh,” she whined. “That was feeling good. Why did you stop?”

He kissed her and smiled.

“I want you to have a bigger one this time. Let’s play a game. We’ll see how close we can get you to climax without going over the edge, okay?”

“That doesn’t sound like a fun game at all.”

“Just wait. You’ll see.”

Ten minutes, twenty minutes, Cain lost track of time. They changed positions several times. He wanted Ellie to experience as much as possible. Every time she approached one of her mini-orgasms, he slowed down or pulled out entirely, giving them both a chance to cool off.

Eventually, he had her climb back up on the table. She laid back with her head on her folded jeans. Cain positioned himself between her legs and slid home.

“Ooooo.. That feels so nice.”

“Mmmm...no argument here,” he said as he established a rhythm.

He was going nearly all the way, the head of his penis kissing her cervix without ramming it. It was an intoxicating feeling, and one that he seldom felt with his wife.

Cain was reaching the point of no return. He began speeding up. The table squeaked, but he couldn’t be distracted. He tangled his fingers in her hair. She gave him a smoldering look. His other hand remained on her hip, holding her as steady as he could.

They locked eyes, and both knew it was time. Mindful of the noise, Ellie opened her mouth in a nearly silent scream. A low-pitched growl came from Cain as he repeatedly thrust into the newly deflowered virgin.

Ellie’s entire body was vibrating, and as Cain began shooting into her, she wrapped her arms around his neck, forcing a violent kiss and screaming into his mouth.

Cain buried himself in her, pulling her hips to him and locking her head to his. Their spasms continued for several seconds, decreasing in intensity, and finally ceasing.

Ellie sagged in Cain’s arms and rested her head on his shoulder. His grip loosened and softened into a loving embrace.

“Oh, Ellie,” he whispered, “You are exceptional.”

“Cain,” she whispered, and he could feel her hot tears falling on his chest.

He stroked her hair with one hand and her back with another. Eventually, he softened and slid out of her. That made Ellie giggle and sniffle at the same time.

“That felt funny.”

“Yeah,” he laughed with her. “Messy and funny sometimes, intense and emotional at others.”

The power came back on, startling them both. Night lights shone from downstairs and they were visible through the window. The furnace kicked on, startling them again.

“I think that’s our cue,” Cain said.

“I think you’re right.”

They cleaned up with tissues as best they could, then went to the restroom to finish.

Cain went back to the Sunday School room to tidy...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by brassring
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments