Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step Daughter's Girlfriend

"Emily brings her girlfriend home for the summer."

22
21 Comments 21
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

In a previous story, I wrote, 'Taking Stepdaughter's Virginity', I shared some details of how my late wife's college-age daughter became my lover. Throughout junior high and high school, her daughter Emily had grown into an honor roll, multi-sport student athlete that received numerous scholarship offers to D1 colleges.

She accepted a scholarship to play at Texas A&M. That is where I first met her mom, Heather. It was a chance appointment with fate that we met. My kids are all older than hers, so truthfully, the chance that our paths would have crossed at a sporting event, were slim. I was in College Station for a meeting and after wrapping early, randomly decided to attend the only sporting event scheduled on campus that day.

I was standing behind Heather in the concession line, listening to her rattle off a long order of items, including foot-long hot dogs. The guy behind the counter looked at her with half glazed eyes as his head nodded robotically that he understood her order.

"Please hurry, Sir! My daughter is playing and I don't want to miss it."

The concessionaire smiled at her impatience and squirted the last long thick lines of mustard and ketchup from tip to tip atop the pickles, onions and sauerkraut, glueing all the condiments together.

She returned a sarcastic smile as she hurriedly paid, grabbed the tray full of food and spun to walk off.

Problem is, I was standing in her path of flight. She caught me out of the corner of her eye just as the tray made contact with my chest. The entire contents of the tray moved in slow motion as they went airborne, pasting themselves against my shirt. The mustard dogs stuck to my shirt briefly before starting the slow descent down my shirt.

People around us gasped out loud at the sight of me being baptised with soft drinks and snack foods alike. Cold liquids poured down my tucked in shirt, matting my shirt to my skin.

Heather's shrieked and her open hands shook 'NO' at the same time the tray banged to the ground, bouncing several times before landing atop my shoes.

Tears immediately welled up in her eyes and she tried feverishly to wipe off the mucky mess with her fingers. One by one, she fumbled to pick the few stray onions and pickles that still clung to my shirt and shorts like stranded climbers.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh noooooo! Mister, I am so sorry," she cried as her mustard covered fingers then pressed against her face in horror.

We stood looking at each, blinking. Everyone around us stood silent, waiting to see the drama unfold.

"At least I'm not the only one dressed like this," I said with a smile as I pointed to splatters of red and yellow that dotted the front of her clothes. She looked down and surveyed her own messy shirt.

"Mister, I am so sorry," she whimpered.

I assured her I had had much worse on my clothes than food, and some of that had been dispatched on purpose.

She sucked in a heavy sigh and offered to pay for cleaning and whatever food I was going to buy.

We both headed for restrooms to try and clean up as best as possible. Coincidently, we emerged from the restrooms at the same time. We shared a laugh, then introduced ourselves to each other. She handed me her business card and insisted she pay to have my clothes cleaned.

From that chance meeting, Heather and I discovered we were both looking for something more in life than what we presently had. We dated for a brief period of time, then married. Almost one year to the day later, she died in an accident while returning from watching Emily play in a home game.

Emily and I had only been around each other six, maybe eight times during that year. Mostly, it was when we attended one of her games, or when she would appear out of nowhere to spend a weekend with us.

Heather and Emily were near identical in build and size. They could have, and often did, pass themselves off as sisters. With them only being sixteen years apart in age, it was fairly easy to do.

On the eve of the first anniversary of her mom's death, Emily showed up at my doorstep unannounced. It was a pleasant surprise. We collapsed into each other's arms, crying over our shared loss.

We spent the whole weekend together, getting to know each other better, discovering things we had in common but never knew about each other. That was the same weekend Emily informed me she had dropped out of school and planned to move home if I approved.

As news of her plans sank in, I couldn't help but reminisce about the times she had visited us. She was a free spirit, just like her mom, running the house in just undies or less, or using a forearm to cover bare breasts as she made mad dashes from the pool to her room.

Several times I had come home and unexpectedly found Emily's car in the drive. I learned to come through the door quietly, hoping to find her, or her and her mom sunning nude by the pool.

My mind replayed those images time and again as I listened to Emily ramble on about moving in with me. Caught up in the whirlwind of emotions, I felt blood engorging my cock.

The night Emily told me she was moving home, she slipped into my bed during the wee hours of the morning. What started as an effort to comfort one another, turned into a night of unbridled passion. I took her virginity that night. Without question, it was one of the best nights of my life.

After several months of us acting as a couple, Emily told me she going to take a trip to school, to see some of her old teammates. I told her that was a great idea.

I walked her to the car. Taking her by the upper arm, I spun her to face me. She looked up as I pinned her to the car, pressing my erection into her belly. She sighed deeply as her mouth opened to accept my probing tongue.

She grabbed my front pockets, pulling them hard as she ground against me.

I ended our kiss with a peck to her forehead, just like I did to her mom the day she made her last trip to see Emily.

"I'll be careful, Daddy! I promise," she offered.

"I know you will."

I blew her a kiss as she waved goodbye. As I leaned against the front door, closing it with my weight, the overpowering feeling of emptiness slammed me hard. Too much to think about. Too much pain to relive. Emily had replaced my pain with happiness, my empty bed with her love, and my once hollow life with her presence. Now, I was left to deal with her being gone too.

I decided it was time for me to take a few days off from work and head for the Hill Country for some much needed R&R. I'm not much of a wine drinker, but the countryside is spectacular and wine drinkers make great networkers and friends.

Four days later, refreshed, I headed home. I hadn't heard a peep from Emily, so I wasn't sure how, or what she was doing. My heart leaped for joy when I spotted her car as I turned into the driveway.

As I had done many times, I decided to quietly make my entrance. I came through the mudroom entrance, completely disrobed, and tiptoed into the kitchen area. I carefully peeked around the kitchen corner.

Bent over the slide out freezer drawer, was the beautiful naked backside looking more inviting than ever before. Her legs were shoulder wide and those hairy lips looked ready for a good fucking. My cock hardened immediately. I was ready to fuck that sweet pussy like never before.

I snuck up to within reach, then in one swift motion, grabbed both hips and shoved my hard cock between her legs as I shouted, "Welcome home!".

Imagine my horror when the object of my affection let out a blood curdling scream and spun to face me. A hard slap to my face temporarily stunned me.

"Who the fuck are you?" I stammered as I rubbed my face.

This naked goddess stood horrified at her swift reaction. Her hands instinctively covered her mouth when she realized she had just slapped the shit out of Emily's Daddy. My cock wilted to half mast.

Jenniferh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenniferh

We stood there, shocked, naked and silent, staring at each other. The sound of the patio door slamming shut made us both turn towards the sound.

"Daddy," Emily laughed, "Can't you wait until I at least introduce you before you hit on my girlfriend?"

Emily came up and pushed her naked body into mine. With her hand sliding between us, she groped at my semi-erect cock. "Miss me, Daddy," she cooed as she tugged at me a couple of times.

I glanced back and forth between Emily and her beautiful girlfriend.

"Well, Daddy. Since you already took it upon yourself to hit on my girlfriend, I should introduce you. Daddy, this is Bethany. Bethany, meet my Daddy."

I extended my hand to shake hers. Instead of taking my hand, she moved closer and nuzzled her supple body into me a warm embrace.

"Nice to meet you. I'm so sorry for slapping you," she purred with a giggle, "do you have a name or should I call you Daddy too?"

"Uh, sure. Whatever makes you happy."

With two beautiful naked young women pressed close, my cock responded predictably.

They each noticed my renewed arousal, giggled and took a hand and led me to the pool. On the count of three, we jumped in together.

When I came up for air, Emily was next to me, pushing me towards the pool's edge.

"I missed you, Daddy." she purred with a mischievous grin. "Did you miss me too?"

Emily wrapped her arms around my neck, lifting herself off the pool floor. She wrapped her legs around my waist, resting her ankles on the coping. The tip of my cock laid nestled lengthways between her ass cheeks as if she was sitting on a handrail.

With a glance towards Bethany, Emily invited her to join us. Reaching between her legs, Emily grabbed me mid-shaft and guided me into her furry entrance. With my hands on her waist, I pulled her completely onto me.

Bethany snuggled in behind Emily, supporting her upper body with her own. Bethany gave me a cock hungry look as she circled her arms under Emily's, taking Emily's breasts into her hands.

Emily moaned as Bethany roughly groped and squeezed at her large globes, calling Emily a naughty slut. I slowly began pumping my hips, driving my cock into her tight pussy. With Emily's head resting on Bethany's shoulder, Bethany moved closer towards me, bending Emily in half.

I lifted Emily's legs up, resting the backs of her thighs against my stomach as a slow fucked her. Bethany kissed and nibbled at Emily's neck and ear as her hands canvassed her taut body.

As Bethany folded Emily tight between us, I felt Bethany's hands grab my thrusting cock. Bethany leaned around Emily, and kissed me deeply as Emily watched.

"Maybe I can find a way to make up for the rude welcome I gave you earlier." she moaned into my mouth.

Her hand felt like velvet gloves as she worked my shaft between thrusts. She cradled my balls and gave them tender squeezes as she used them to increase my speed inside Emily.

Emily was lost in waves of pleasure, her hot hungry pussy making up for the several days she was out of commission.

She groaned out loud that she wanted to cum. Then Bethany released my balls and slipped her middle finger in Emily's ass, making her yelp with surprise.

Emily's eyes bulged as Bethany sank palm deep, "Oh gawwwwwd Bethie, I'm going to cum!"

I banged her pussy as hard as I could while she thrashed about in the water.

Emily growled as her body began to shake. Bethany dipped her other hand between Emily's legs, her fingers circling my cock, gripping Emily's entire pelvis. Then she began ramming her into my pounding cock until she grunted out her first deep loud orgasm.

Emily shook for several seconds as small waves of orgasms roiled through her. Then she collapsed her head onto Bethany's shoulder, turning to accept a flurry of sloppy wet kisses.

They both giggled as Bethany reached between us, feeling my cock slowly withdraw. She wedged herself between Emily and me, pushing us both against the coping, reaching for our sex organs.

Bethany went back and forth kissing both of us as she fingered Emily's hairy snatch and pumped at my hard cock. This went on until Emily came again.

I turned Bethany to face Emily, pinning her between us. They embraced, writhing in each other's arms. I snuggled in behind Bethany, cock pressed into the small of her back.

"Should I finish what I started," I grunted into Bethany's ear as I rubbed my cock against her.

She leaned forward, offering her back end for my inspection. I reached for her thighs, pulling her to a floating position, then forced her legs wide with my body. I sank into the water, emerging with my face planted between her legs, mouth covering her pussy.

Like Emily, Bethany had a nice patch of pussy hair. With her legs on my shoulders, I lifted her out of the water. She clung to Emily for balance as my tongue probed her hot pussy.

The girls kissed and caressed each other as I ate Bethany until she squirted my face. With her body trembling, I slipped her legs forward, off my shoulders, holding her by the waist as she slid down my chest and stomach. Then I guided her hot pussy towards my cock.

I stretched her ass cheeks wide with my thumbs as I pushed the head of my cock inside her. Bethany had a ravenous appetite for sex. We fucked in several positions, both of us cumming multiple times.

We would have continued except I sensed Emily was getting a bit jealous of all the attention I was giving her girlfriend.

I curled my hands over Bethany's shoulders, holding her hot tight pussy in place as I unloaded one more blast of cum deep inside her tight walls. Then I called her a nasty cunt for letting a stranger fuck her like a slut, and callously pushed her off my cock.

Bethany laughed it off as she said she had gotten what she wanted so "Fuck you!" she taunted.

She lifted herself out of the pool and knelt on all fours, with her ass facing us. Pool water diluted the cum that dripped out her open gash, trickling down both thighs. I slid my hand between her legs, thumb dipping inside her, teasing her G-Spot again.

Emily's hot kiss was ripe with fresh lust, probing my mouth with her tongue. My cock poked against her tummy as I pushed into her. She gasped at the force I used to suddenly spin her to face Bethany.

I pinned Emily against the edge of the pool, with her face just inches from Bethany's ass and dripping pussy.

"Daddy. I like it when you get a bit rough with me." She said as she slapped and clawed at Bethany's ass.

I bent my knees, and pushed my cock between Emily's outstretched legs. The large bulbous head found its soft slippery target, and slid easily into her depths. Emily cried out at the force and speed that I used to enter her.

With her face buried in Bethany's crotch, I fucked Emily hard from behind.

As Emily was bringing Bethany to orgasm, I came hard, my final thrust all but lifting her off her feet. Emily's own orgasm was muffled in Bethany's pussy, pushing her over the tipping point too, causing Bethany to cum again.

My withering cock was eventually spat out of Emily's pussy. The three of us spent the next hour or so, groping and teasing as we played in the water.

"So Daddy, do you like my girlfriend?"

I smiled, then glanced at Bethany as she innocently batted her eyelashes at me as she assumed a hopeful pout.

"Time will tell," I said, rubbing my face where Bethany had landed her slap.

"Well, good then Daddy. I invited her to stay the summer with us. You don't mind do you?"

I leaned back on the pool steps as both of them slithered on top of me.

"Convince me,' was all I could mumble.

 

 

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments