Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher's Treat

29
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The week seemed to drag on much longer than normal, but Friday finally arrived. Mike Drake, the drama or stagecraft teacher, observed that all his students were just as restless as he was. He attributed it to the arrival of Spring weather and the upcoming Spring break. 

As the students broke into groups to plan the pantomime exercise they were to present in a few minutes, he ran through his short checklist. He had no homework to grade and his lesson plan for the final quarter had been filed. So all he needed to do was fuel his car on the way home and then wait until the rush hour traffic subsided before he grabbed his suitcases and headed South.

He planned to fill his longings to swim, scuba and work on his tan during the day and haunt the local watering holes at night where he needed to take care of another longing, he needed to get laid. It had been some time since had a lover and he needed the release that masturbation just couldn't provide.

At thirty, he was very good looking and in great shape thanks to an aggressive exercise program. So between his looks, build and personality he usually didn't have to work too hard to find a willing partner. This couldn't happen at school and as a result, Mike had been blowing off the usual teacher get-togethers that were always held at the end of the week. While the food, drinks and conversation were good they only fulfilled the need for comradery, but he had stronger ones.

Most of the female staff members were married so they were of no help. Even though there were a few that hinted that they were more than interested in following him home he never went that route as it always led to trouble. The few single females that were just as willing just were not that attractive and he wasn't desperate, so he did without.

He often found himself longing for his college days as well as the numerous off-Broadway productions he appeared in or worked on, willing and attractive females were everywhere.

The timer on his desk went off signalling that the planning session for the students had ended.  Mike took a seat in the back of the classroom as the students mounted the small stage and gave their presentations either in their group or singly. Drake fixed a smile on his face and watched his students perform, they were good.

Then Sharri McCain took the stage and he struggled not to widen his smile. Sherri was extremely good looking and possessed a body that attracted the attention of most of the male students and a few of the teachers. Whenever the topic of attractive female students came up among the male teachers, Sherri's name was always mentioned as being the top-of-the-line.

Sherri knew how to dress to accentuate her height and figure. Although the relaxed school dress code allowed students to wear jeans, Sherri always seemed to wear skirts.

As he watched her give her silent performance of a drunk female trying to cross a room and he was impressed by her skill, she had the makings of the great actress. He was even more impressed when she spun around and her short skirt flared up to reveal more of her well-shaped legs. 

She like many of his female students flirted with him. He was after all the youngest and best looking male teacher on staff, but he ignored them without being mean. He had heard all the horror stories that befell male teachers for hooking up with a student, especially a sixteen-year-old female student. No matter how careful the involved parties were, someone usually saw them.

The presentations ended and he gave some notes to all on how to improve their skills. A second later the bell rang and the students headed out as fast as they could, their Spring break had started. Sharri, of course, was the last to leave and she walked slowly giving him a full view of her firm backside moving under her skirt. She paused long enough to turn her head over her shoulder and wish him a great vacation.

Mike left school as soon as he could and headed to the gas station where he checked his fluids and topped off his tank. Once at home he tossed his suitcases and scuba gear in the trunk and then went inside to make himself some dinner and keep an eye on the clock.

It was around seven that he decided the time was right to depart and began double checking that everything that needed to be off was off. He had just donned his windbreaker when there came a knock at the door of his mobile home. He was able to peek through the blinds and curtains without being detected and that's when he saw Sherri McCain standing there.

While his residence in this spacious mobile home park was no secret, he was not a fan of people dropping by unannounced, especially female students. For a moment he toyed with the idea of not answering the door. If questioned later he could always say that he must have been asleep. Then it seemed that some unknown force took control of his body and he opened the door.

Sherri was still clad in the skirt and blouse outfit that she had worn in school and Mike was able to take a long lingering look as she brushed by him without fear of detection. He motioned for her to take a seat at her kitchen table and offered her a Coke.

Mike took a seat and couldn't help but notice her nipples pushing against her blouse and was able to get a full view of her sexy legs as she crossed them. Sherri smoothed her long dark tresses and removed a few loose strands from her face and Mike found this act very seductive.

"This will have to be a short visit as I'm due to leave shortly," Mike announced breaking the sexual tension that seemed to fill the room.

"I know. You're heading to Florida to get drunk, party and get laid," she responded.

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes," Mike responded.

"You don't need to leave town if you want sex," Sherri responded licking her cherry red lip.

"Excuse me?" Mike responded as he felt a stirring in his groin.

Sherri left her seat and planted herself in her teacher's lap where the scent of her perfume enveloped him.

"I am so hot for you that it isn't funny," she crooned in his ear as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Mike could feel her warm lips against his ear and her firm chest against his and almost against his will he became hard.

"Sherri, you're only sixteen and one of my students," he responded as her soft lips brushed against his cheek.

"Are you afraid that I'm still a virgin? Well I'm not," she responded looking deep into his eyes.

'So the rumours of her being sexually active were true,' Mike said to himself.

"Plus you can do me bareback," she continued.

"Sherri, I can't do you bareback," Mike answered.

"Yes, you can, I'm already pregnant," the stunning teen admitted.

"Mike cock grew hard as she wiggled her firm bottom in his lap when she felt it through her skirt. His voice of reason told him to tell her to leave, but another desire took hold of him and he remained silent.

AntonellaReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaReed

"Pregnant?" he finally asked.

"Yes. He's not a student here and claimed that he was clean and even showed me the lab report to support his claim. It was one of the reasons that I consented, that and the fact that he was hot. He promised not to cum inside me but got so caught up in fucking me that he let loose before pulling out," she admitted. "How long has it been since you had unprotected sex?"

Mike had to admit that it had been years, not since senior high. First, it was the fear of pregnancy and the relatively mild sexually transmitted diseases of the time. Then AIDS reared its ugly head and Mike made sure he was tested every year and never again had sex without protection.

"I've seen you checking me out and that was always a turn on. Why do you think I wear a skirt on the days I have your class?  Plus I'm not going to be in school after the Spring break as I have no desire to be pointed and stared at, so technically I am no longer your student," Sherri admitted.

A second later she pressed her sweet soft lips to his and gently pushed her tongue into his mouth. Once again Mike's voice of reason screamed in his head.

'This is a student. A sixteen-year-old pregnant student!' it yelled.

Mike ignored it and wrapped his strong arms around Sherri and pulled her closer crushing her firm body against his and allowed his tongue to slip into her mouth. A small moan escaped her nose and she commenced to suck on his tongue. Sherri ended the kiss and unwound her arms and stood up and began to unbutton her crimson blouse and reveal a black shelf bra hidden underneath.

Mike stood up and took off his windbreaker and polo shirt before embracing her again. The feeling of her cool silky bra cups against his naked chest caused his hard cock to twitch. Sherri stepped back again and reached around behind her and slowly drew down the zipper of her skirt.  She stared her teacher in the eyes and licked her lips as she did this.

The short black skirt slid down her legs and puddled at her ankles and Mike was surprised that she was not wearing pantyhose but had elected to wear thigh high stockings. A tiny pair of silky black bikini panties were also revealed with the absence of her skirt. She then reached her tiny hands toward his waist and she managed to undo his belt and unzip his jeans with no problem.

Mike slid his jeans down and now stood in front of Sherri in just his boxer briefs. Sherri's nipples made their presence known from under her shelf bra at the sight of him and she moaned slightly.

"All the girls have wondered if you were a boxer or brief fan but I just knew you were into boxer briefs," she admitted. 

Mike then took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom and she stopped just short of the bed to remove her bra. Perfect was the only word Mike could use to describe the smooth soft mounds of flesh that had been hidden by her underwear. His soft hands gently caressed them and allowed his thumbs to flick across her erect nipples. Sherri uttered soft moans of pleasure when he did this.

Mike then dropped to his knees and gently kissed her flat belly before taking hold of the waistband of her panties and slowly tugging them down stocking covered legs. Their absence revealed a thin strip of dark pubic hair. When he stood up again Sherri dropped to her knees and tugged down his briefs and his hard cock sprang from inside.

Seconds later they were on the bed facing each other and locked in a lovers embrace. He took turns between kissing her sweet lips and sucking her tongue to kissing her breasts and licking and sucking her nipples. Sherri reciprocated and performed the same movement on him.

"I want you inside me," Sherri finally moaned.

Mike was about to position her on her back when she stopped him.

"Please let me be on top," she moaned.

Mike quickly got on his back and watched as she slowly slid her stocking covered leg across his body. Sherri then adjusted her position so that her teacher's hard cock was poised at the entrance of her pussy.

"Are you ready? she asked.

"I'm ready," he responded as he placed his hand on her waist.

Sherri then commenced to slowly lower herself on his shaft and moaned as each inch penetrated her warm and wet pussy. Mike also moaned at the feeling of her tightness as he had forgotten how great bareback sex felt. As soon as their pubic bones made contact she leaned forward and kissed him deeply as she began a subtle up and down motion.

Mike ran his hands over her firm backside in between sucking her tongue and her extended nipples. Sherri's subtle riding motion increased with each passing minute as did her soft moans. Soon she was rising up to the point of allowing his cock to escape before slamming herself down on his shaft and grinding herself on it.

Mike responded by thrusting himself upwards as she ground herself on him. Mike could not recall how long his sexy student rode him and it was an effort not to lose his load on several occasions especially when she leaned back and gave him a show of slowly running her own hands across her breasts.

Sherri finally leaned forward again and was inches away from his face.

"I'm going to cum. Can you come with me?" she moaned.

"Yes," he managed to respond looking deeply in her eyes.

Sherri commenced riding him harder than he had ever been ridden in his life.

"Now, now," she moaned. "Cum with me."

Her internal muscles gripped his cock as her orgasm arrived and Mike grunted between his clenched teeth as his balls emptied themselves inside her hot box. Sherri eventually collapsed on top of him as she struggled to catch her breath and Mike wrapped his arms across her.

"I can feel your cum leaking out of me," she said after a long period of silence.

"I can feel it too," he responded.

Sherri eventually crawled off of her teacher and laid next to him where he continued to hold and gently kiss her.

"That was absolutely the best," Sherri admitted.

"The best I've ever had," he responded.

"I should get cleaned up and leave so you can head out," she finally said.

"Suddenly, I'm not in that big a hurry to go," Mike admitted.

They had sex one more time and this time she allowed her teacher to get on top of her. To Mike, it was even better as her nylon covered legs moved up and down his back as he rode her. Sherri and Mike took a shower together and eventually they got redressed.

"You know it's going to be a while before I begin to show and put on weight," she said handing him a slip of paper with her cellphone number.

"Give me a call when you get back and we can do this again if you're interested," she stated.

"Count on it," he responded.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments