Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stepdaughter's Pool Party (Part 1)

"His cock was so hard with a dozen bikini clad teenage girls touching, rubbing and teasing"

87
13 Comments 13
28.9k Views 28.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Steven married Sherri six years ago when Angie was just twelve. Their marriage was good and the sex was great, at least for the first few years. The last couple of years, not so much. Yes, he still loved her deeply, but her business seemed to keep her away and busier than ever. He was lucky if they had sex once a month.

He and Sherri agreed to have a party for Angie’s eighteenth birthday. Angie was so excited about it as was Cindy, her best friend who almost seemed like she lived with them as she was there all of the time, it seemed.

Sherri had a business trip already scheduled, and she did what she could to help out before she had to leave on Wednesday. She was supposed to be back Friday night for the Saturday afternoon party.

—————

It was a little overwhelming having all of these young nubile teenage girls running around in their bikinis, most of them seemingly unaware of what their bodies do to men on display like that. Those tits bounced all around as they ran around.

Sometimes he’d catch one of them on all fours. Others, sitting Indian style, their bikini bottoms clearly displaying the outlines of their pussies. It was driving him absolutely crazy. He had to keep a hand over his swimming trunks to hide whatever state of hardness he was in at the time.

The worst was when they would give him random hugs, thanking him for letting Angie have this party. There was no way to hide his arousal then. He thought that at least a couple of them knew exactly what they were doing and enjoyed rubbing up against his hard-on.

Of course, then there was Cindy, Angie’s best friend, who had been driving him nuts for at least a couple of years and especially after the incident last year…

One day while Cindy and Angie were outside lying around by the pool, Steven just couldn’t help himself as he spied them through the bedroom bay window. Inevitably, he dropped his shorts and started jacking off while watching them.

He was going at it and getting close to cumming. He closed his eyes imagining being out there with them fooling around.

"Oh my, Mr. Potts. Are you having fun?" he heard and looked up to see Cindy standing there in the doorway that he had left open.

"Cindy, what the… get out of here. What are you doing?" he said turning completely red with the embarrassment of being caught with his hard cock in his hand, dribbling pre-cum, moments away from cumming.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? Is that big cock of yours all hard because of me? Or Angie? Or both? Oh, Mr. Potts, were you thinking about being with both of us at the same time?" she said and slowly walked in right in front of him looking directly at his cock dripping pre-cum. "Please finish what you were doing," she said staring at his cock flexing.

"No. Get out of here, Cindy. I’m sorry, but no. That’s so wrong," he said.

Cindy dropped down to her knees in front of him and said, "Oh yeah, it is sooooo wrong, Mr. Potts, so I can’t imagine what Angie is going to think when I tell her you were in here jacking off watching us… or your wife. What time is it? Oh, she’ll be home in a couple of hours. What is she going to think?" she said, smirking.

"Cindy, you wouldn’t. You can’t. You can’t tell them!" he said.

"I won’t tell anyone, but only if you finish it now. Come on, jack off for me. Cum for me, Mr. Potts. If you don’t, then I’ll tell them you did. Come on, do it. Here, I’ll even help you out a bit and show you my tits that you’re always staring at," she said and reached behind her back and unclasped her bikini top.

She let it fall to the floor and said, "Cum for me, Mr. Potts. Jack off your big fucking cock and cum for me. Go ahead, I know you you were thinking about cumming all over these, weren’t you?" she said as she rubbed her hand all over her breasts.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes, yes, I was. Oh shit. God save me," he said and started stroking his hard cock while Cindy continued rubbing her tits, staring at his cock.

"That’s it, Mr. Potts, stroke that big cock. Stroke it for me. Oh yeah," she said as she pinched her hard nipples.

"Oh, ooooh, oh fuck!" he shouted out as the first stream of cum shot up into the air and back down on his stomach.

"That’s it. Oh God, cum for me, cum for me," she said watching as he shot out stream after stream all over himself.

Once he finished, she reached out with her finger and ran it over his sensitive tip, collecting the cum from it. She brought it up to her mouth and licked her lips. Then she sucked her finger clean.

"Next time, maybe you can cum in my mouth. Thanks, Mr. Potts," she said and giggled as she grabbed her top, stood up and walked out.

He couldn’t believe it, being blackmailed by a teenage girl. He felt embarrassed, yet it was so arousing. Yes, he did want to cum on those big delicious tits. Yes, he did want her to suck his cock until it exploded in her mouth. Yes, he imagined both Cindy and his step-daughter sucking his cock, taking turns between them and then exploding all over their wonderful teen tits.

—————

Now, here he was hosting Angie’s eighteenth birthday. He was pissed at first when Sherri told him on the phone that she had to stay the weekend and into the beginning of next week. She told him there were complications in closing the deal in Boston.

He stood there peeing in his bathroom as his cock started to swell, his mind racing from one teenage girl to the next. My God, this is going to be the end of me, he thought to himself as he finished peeing. As he was shaking his semi-erect cock, there was a knock on his bedroom door and then Angie just walked in yelling, "Dad, Dad, do you still have those packs of white t-shirts that were too small for you?"

He quickly pulled his shorts up, stuffing his cock back in them as Angie came to the open door of his bathroom.

"Dad, do you still have them?" she asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Maybe, I’m not sure if your mother returned them or not. I asked her to. Why?" he asked.

"Well, we want to have a wet t-shirt contest and we want you to be the judge. Will you, Daddy, please?" she asked him batting those beautiful eyes at him.

"I don’t know, Angie. That doesn’t sound very appropriate. I mean, I’m your step-dad and the only adult. I need to be responsible. You know what I mean?" he said.

"But Dad… Please, please!" she continued to beg him. "Besides, everyone except Julie and Sue are eighteen. I’ll be eighteen tomorrow, so you’re not the only adult!" she added.

"Angie!" he said as his cock continued to get harder and harder at the thought of seeing those girls in wet t-shirts.

"Oh Daddy, I think you want to. It sure looks like you want to. Come on, please?" she said with her eyes now wide.

"Angie. No, what do you mean?" he asked her.

She looked up into his eyes and then his eyes followed her eyes down to the big tent in his shorts. She reached out and pushed her open palm into his big bulge and said, "Oh Daddy, this is what I mean. I think you do want to judge our wet t-shirt contest. Come on, Daddy, please," as she gently squeezed his cock.

"Oh God, Angie, what are you… shit!" he said and then quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away.

She looked up at him again with those puppy dog eyes, "Please. You know you want to, no one else has to know. You know, just like when you--" she started to say and then blushed.

"Huh? When I what, Angie?" he asked.

"When you… you know… jacked off for Cindy. Nobody knows about that. Nobody has to know you judged our wet t-shirt contest," she said as she rubbed his hard cock over his trunks again.

"Oh shit. Angie… you know about that? Oh shit," he said from her rubbing and thought of her knowing what he did with Cindy.

"God, Daddy, Cindy was right. Your dick is big. Too bad my mommy isn’t taking care of it like she should," she said and squeezed it again. "So, you will judge it, then, right, Daddy? Now where are those shirts?" she said and let go of him.

He couldn’t believe it. Not only did Cindy tell Angie about jacking off, she told her that his dick was big. She just felt it. She just squeezed it and she knows that Sherri and I aren’t having much sex. What the fuck?

He knew he didn’t really have a choice, but he also knew that this might turn into something much bigger, that would be hard to keep a secret.

ChannelBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelBrown

"I put them on the shelf in your mom’s closet," he said and walked over to Sherri’s closet and opened the door.

"Oh goodie, there they are!" she squealed and grabbed both three-packs of white t-shirts from the shelf.

She turned and walked out of the closet, then stopped and turned back around and gave him a big tight hug. His cock was so hard, flexing between them. He knew she had to feel it; there was no hiding it.

She giggled as she pulled away and looked down at his hard cock flexing in his trunks. Again she reached out and rubbed it and said, "Daddy. You know what I’d really like for my birthday?" as she squeezed his cock in her hand.

Steven swallowed hard as his cock flexed in her hand and hesitantly asked, "What, honey?"

"This. I want you to do what you did for Cindy for me. I want to watch you jack off your big cock and cum for me. Will you, Daddy? I mean, not now… later, when everyone’s gone. Would you, Daddy? Please?" she begged, squeezing his cock even harder while looking longingly into his eyes.

"Angie, sweetie… We can’t do that. It’s so wrong. No, we can’t do that," he said.

"But you did it for Cindy. You don’t think I’m sexy too?" she said pulling her hand away and looking like she was about to cry.

"No, no, no, baby. It’s not like that. It’s just… that was wrong what I did with Cindy. It would be even more wrong with you. You’re my daughter!" he said.

"Stepdaughter, we’re not blood-related, Daddy. Besides, I know you’re doing it all the time, since mom isn’t giving it too. Don’t deny it. I haven’t seen you, but I’ve heard you and I want to see it. I want to see you do it, please, Daddy, please," she continued to beg.

"I don’t know, baby. I love you with all my heart, but… I don’t know… We’ll see. We’ll just have to see," he said.

"Okay, Daddy. I’ll come get you when we’re ready for the contest," and she quickly left with the t-shirts in her hand.

He stood there rubbing his cock, not believing any of this was happening. He couldn’t believe that Cindy told Angie about what they did. Nonetheless, he couldn’t stop imagining it. He remembered how fucking hot it was seeing Cindy playing with her big tits as he jacked off in front of her.

He suddenly replaced Cindy with Angie in his mind as he continued rubbing his hardness over his trunks. Then he imagined them both topless, taking turns stroking and sucking his cock and then exploding over both of their big young tits.

What the fuck. Oh my God. This is so wrong. What the fuck is wrong with you? he was screaming at himself in his head as he moved his hand away from his aching cock.

He hesitantly walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. The bedroom door was wide open and he could hear the girls having a good time, giggling and playing around. As he got closer to the door, he stopped dead in his tracks as he overheard what was obviously a private conversation.

"Oh my God, yeah. He is such a hunk. She’s so lucky to have such a cool dad!" he heard one girl say.

"Yeah, and his dick looks so fucking big, my God. He’s been hard almost all day around us," another one said.

"I’ll say. He’s even bigger than Stan the stud," another girl said, and then they all laughed.

"I’ll bet he even cums more than Stan does too. Damn, I’d love to be able to wrap my lips around that huge cock. I wonder if I could deep throat him?"

"Damn. I’d die trying. I don’t care, but I’d rather have it filling up my pussy, am I right?"

All the girls let out little screams and comments of agreement.

Oh my God, he thought to himself as his cock flexed hard and stuck straight out in front of him.

He decided he needed a moment to calm down. He sat down on the side of his bed and squeezed his cock, trying to will it soft. It did not seem to be working.

"Well, I’m going back outside. I want to be in the contest! Once I win, that big cock will be mine," he heard, not helping his situation.

He heard the girls rustling about and then the back door opening and closing for the umpteenth time. He let out a little sigh of relief as he squeezed his cock trying to get some relief. He stood back up and walked over to the bay window.

He looked outside, his cock flexing in his trunks again at the sight before him: a dozen teenage girls in bikinis. Then he saw Angie ripping the plastic open of one of the t-shirt packs. She grabbed a shirt and started to put it on.

Other girls grabbed a shirt and the other pack got opened. He couldn’t believe it as he watched Angie remove her bikini top under the t-shirt. He chuckled as he watched, amazed that she could do that. He wondered if women just naturally knew how to do that or if the skill was passed down from generation to generation.

Then, suddenly he saw one girl with huge tits take off her top. He had noticed her before, but couldn’t remember her name. She was a little on the heavy side, probably one of the reasons her tits were so big. Then she put the t-shirt on. She pulled at the bottom hem, causing the shirt to tighten around her big tits. She then tied a knot on the side, to hold the t-shirt like that.

She reached up and adjusted her tits, then put both her hands under them and lifted them up slightly.

"I wonder how hard your dad’s big cock is gonna get when he sees these puppies? I’ll bet his big cock gets so hard it’ll rip the front of his swimming suit and show all of us how big a cock he really has!" she said, and all of the girls squealed out in approval.

Another girl said, "We don’t have enough shirts for everyone that wants to compete. We need two more. One for me and one for Liz. Do you have any more?"

Angie thought for a moment and said, "Well, my mom bought these for my dad, but they were too small, but I know he has other white t-shirts that are his size. Let me go ask him. I’ll be right back."

He watched her almost run to the back door and inside and to his room. "Yeah, I have two more," he said and started walking towards the bathroom with Angie right behind him.

"How’d you know, Dad?" she asked as they walked into the bathroom towards his closet.

"I was watching all of you through the window," he said as he pulled out two more shirts for her.

"Through the window, huh? What else were you doing when you were looking at us through the window, Daddy?" she said giggling and then again reached out and started rubbing his cock. "Do you want to give me my present now, Daddy? Do you?" she asked, now squeezing his hard cock.

"Oh shit, Angie. Stop it. You’re driving me crazy. Oooooh, God," he said and then moaned from her manipulations.

"You know, I think they all want to see it as much as I do. They all want to see your big hard cock. Maybe you could jack off for all of us together, Daddy. Would you like that? Would you?" she asked, now trying to stroke his cock over his swimming trunks.

"Oh my God, Angie. Oh, fuck! Oops, sorry. No, I’m not doing that. Please stop it, you’re gonna make me… Oooooh," he said and moaned out again, trying hard not to cum in his trunks.

"Cum?" she said giggling but quickly pulled her hand away and said, "Well, that would be such a waste. You, cumming in your shorts and no one getting to watch."

She quickly exited and went back outside. He stood there, squeezing his hardness. He couldn’t believe this was happening. He was so torn. It was so wrong, but it was so right there for him. All these girls, lusting after him. All these girls wanting to see his cock, almost in desperation.

He let go of himself and sighed while walking back into the bedroom. He heard the back door open and Angie yelled out, "Daddy, we’re ready! Are you cumming?" and then she giggled and said, "I mean, we’re all ready for you!"

Fuck! he screamed out in his head as his cock flexed hard in anticipation about what was about to happen. "Okay, I’m coming out," and went out of the bedroom door and smiled at Angie, who had her head sticking inside of the door.

"Hurry...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments