Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teen Slut Meets Dirty Derek

"I tease my mother’s pervy boyfriend into my bed."

84
17 Comments 17
26.7k Views 26.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Derek, my mother’s new boyfriend, was a pervy old man. After Mum split with my dad, her financial situation became precarious. Dad was always the breadwinner of the household. Once he left, Mum was in dire straits. Problem was, she was a materialistic woman, always wanting something for nothing and expecting the best of everything. So she was determined to maintain her affluent lifestyle, even after Dad had gone.

It took a few months but she finally snagged a guy with lots of money. Problem was, Derek, her new boyfriend was a fat slob. But she took to him immediately, knowing her frivolous spending could resume as soon as she let the old perv in her knickers.

It was obvious Mum didn’t fancy him, just fucking him for his money. There was a big age gap between them too. Mum was thirty-eight and Derek was fifty-three. She was a hot MILF and Derek was a dirty old sex pest.

Their sexual preferences never really matched up either. Mum was always the prudish type, always dressing conservatively around the house. So she got quite the shock when Derek starting coming over to stay at our house. He was an absolute brute in the bedroom, a sex maniac, into all sorts of pervy things.

I would lie awake at night, giggling, listening to the noises coming from my mother's bedroom. Derek would give her a serious pounding. It would go on for hours and sounded like absolute carnage at times. Mother would be gasping and groaning, screeching and moaning. Derek would be grunting and snorting like a pig, growling and barking like a rabid dog. Then the bed would be squeaking loudly and the headboard slamming against the wall as the dumpy old man rutted her like a piece of meat.

Mother’s squeals and shrieks would come in perfect sync with the rhythmic slapping sounds as he fucked her hard and fast. Objects would get knocked over and smashed, clamouring loudly to the floor. He would slap her ass and demand she call him daddy.

Derek would shout things like, “Come on, girl, get my bollocks in your mouth and suck ‘em like gobstoppers,” and “Sit on me face so I can stick me tongue up your ass”.

I would lie there masturbating frantically, listening to the sounds emanating from my mother’s room. It was a massive turn on hearing Derek treat my mother in such a manner. It brought back memories of sex with my first boyfriend, a much older man called Paul, who took my virginity and treated me like a little fuck-slut. He used to call me dirty names and tie me to his bed and once even had a stranger come round to fuck me. He introduced me to bondage and all manner of sexual fetishes.

But Mum wasn’t as slutty as me. Besides that, Mum and Derek were worlds apart in their appearances. Mum was a real stunner with blonde hair and long, slender legs and big firm tits. Whereas Derek was a stout little man with a big beer belly and an unshaven and dishevelled appearance. He also had a balding head and a really hairy body.

By this time I was seventeen and a promiscuous girl who loved sex. I had already had a few sexual partners, all older men who had treated me like a little fucktoy, and I had enjoyed every minute of it. Recently, I had also found I had an insatiable desire for flashing my body to older men, especially the dirty old men in the local park. The thought of teasing Derek with my teen body appealed to me, so I decided to go through with it the first opportunity I got.

Mum went out shopping with her friends one day, leaving me alone in the house with Derek. It didn't take long for me to strip off everything but my pink cotton panties. Then I nonchalantly took a position on the floor in front of the TV, lying on my stomach with my head propped up on my hands.

"Don't you think you should be wearing something more than that?" Derek asked, his eyes roving over my taut teen body.

“Don’t be such a boring old fuddy-duddy," I sighed, my eyes on the TV, my bare feet waving in the air behind me.

Derek studied me as I watched TV, my cotton panties stretched tight over my round little buns. I listened to his breathing as it became laboured and heard his hand rustling around inside his underpants fiddling with his cock.

I watched his reflection in the TV screen and knew I was getting to him. Great! I thought.

Once again, I was experiencing my fantasy of exposing myself to someone and them reacting with sexual arousal. I got up from the position in front of the TV and turned it off. I felt like pulling my panties off right there but was a little afraid of getting caught by my mum if she returned home early.

Besides, I was getting a thrill from teasing the dirty old codger, so I decided to play the teasing game a little longer.

I took a deck of cards from the cupboard and asked Derek if he wanted to play. He said no, so I sat down in front of the glass coffee table and began to play solitaire. As Derek was sitting on the couch across from me, he could see down through the transparent glass. I had my bared legs and feet straight out in different directions. This caused the material of my panties to slide up my cunt crack, revealing the outline of my plump pussy mound and moist slit.

"Would you be more comfortable without those panties? They look kinda tight," he said, a nervous stammer in his voice.

"Yeah, they are getting kinda small for me. I’m going to go get some other ones." With that, I sprang up and dashed off to my room, coming back shortly with a half-dozen pair of assorted panties. "Which ones do you think would look good?" I asked, teasing the old perv.

At this point Derek had sweat trickling down his chubby cheeks, his stubbly face red and flustered. He was wheezing and sitting up in his chair, eyes fixated on my body and new panties.

"I dunno. I guess those," he replied, pointing to some low-cut, blue cotton bikini panties.

"Okay, I'll try 'em on," I said. But instead of changing in front of him, I went just around the corner. "No peeking," I said, as I slipped out of one pair and slowly pulled on the other. But he didn't have to peek. He could see my reflection in the glass door of the stereo rack across the room. I was turned slightly so that he had the perfect view of my naked profile.

In a moment, I bounced back around the corner, my blue panties tightly adorning my pert butt and tender pussy. The waistband was a full two inches below my navel, lower than the other ones were, showing much more of my flat tummy. Derek’s excitement continued to grow.

"Are these better?" I teased.

"Come here and let me see how they fit," Derek said, his eyes bulging.

Within seconds, I was right in front of him. Derek pulled at the waistband and leg bands as if to check the size. Then he let the fingers of one hand go beneath the leg band to find my wet cunt crack. He massaged my slippery little slot with his finger.

"What are you doing?" I asked, playing the innocent girl. But I just stood there and let him play with my pussy.

"Well, I wondered if there was enough room in these panties so that I could play with your cunt while you kept them on. But it looks like they're too tight. Fucking take them off, you little cock tease," he growled.

"Yeah, they are kinda tight," I said. Then, in a single, swift move, I put one hand on each side of the waistband and pulled them down to my ankles. “Get your tongue between my legs and lick me out, you dirty old fucker,” I demanded.

But the moment was ruined when Mum walked through the front door. I pulled my panties back up and make a dash for my bedroom. As I lay in bed playing with my pussy, I could hear Derek and my mum talking. After a few moments, my mum left the house again.

I had my blackout-blind pulled down over my window, so my room was shrouded in darkness when my bedroom door opened. At first, I couldn’t make out who it was. Although judging by the shortness of the figure and the rotund shape of the body, outlined with a beer belly and thinning palate, I knew it had to be Derek.

As he stepped into the room I switched on my bedside light. I was shocked at what I saw. It was Derek, naked except for his string vest and grubby white socks, his body matted with a thick fuzz of grey hair.

“Do you mind if I join you in bed, sweetie?” he asked kindly.

Having never been with a man this old and hairy before, I was a little scared at first. But the thought of this dirty old man in my bed appealed to me, made me moist between the legs.

CarolinaBensyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaBensyy

Without waiting for my reply, he joined me on the bed, the springs groaning with his weight as he sat down and started stroking my bare feet and legs. His breathing became heavy and laboured as he caressed my skin.

I gazed up and had an unhindered view of his body. I had never seen so much hair. His entire body was matted with wiry grey fur. His groin was a tangled bush of grey fuzz with an angry-looking cock, hot and rigid, protruding from its base of coarse pubic hair, standing firm beneath a potbelly that looked like a big balloon. The foreskin was snagged behind the rim of the glans, exposing a plum-shaped bell end that was fatter than the shaft and glistening with moisture.

Sweat trickled down his weatherworn forehead and pockmarked nose. “You ever seen a cock like this before, darling?” he asked, as his hands roved gently over my feet and legs, while his other hand toyed with his cock and balls. He hefted his balls in his palm then rolled his foreskin back and forth over the helmet head, displaying his raw genitalia for my pleasure.

It looked horrific at first. I had never seen anything that looked so mean and nasty. The shaft of his cock was like a spaghetti junction of thick veins. The balls looked like two heavy stones, weighing down the wrinkly sack in which they rested.

“Open your legs, you little cock-tease,” he demanded, as he clambered between my parted feet and placed his hands on the inside of my thighs and gently pulled them apart. He then gazed down at the slit between my legs. He reached for it and spread my pussy cleft apart with his thumb and forefinger, baring the pink, tender flesh inside.

I felt a warm glow envelop my body when he pressed a chunky finger to my slick opening, before sinking it into my passage, making me yelp with arousal.

“Ooh, that’s a tight little fuck hole. Oh, yeah, nice and wet,” he sighed, before sliding his bulky finger gently in and out of my snatch, making a soft squelching sound. Then he withdrew his finger and gave me a sharp smack on the hip, making me yelp. “Spread them wider, you little whore,” he growled.

I spread my legs wide and his head immediately dipped between my legs and sniffed at my crotch. His tongue slithered and snaked up and down the crevice of my teen pussy, tasting me. He grew frenzied and feasted on the crack between my legs, locking his mouth around my entire mound and slurping and sucking at my labia.

His stubbly face tickled me all over my sensitive nether region, exciting me further. He probed me with his tongue before snaking it deep into my pussy hole. The feel of his rough tongue grazing over my vaginal walls pushed me to the brink, and I found myself grabbing his head and thrusting my soppy-wet pussy all over his sweaty face as I reached climax.

Once my orgasm subsided, he pounced on top of me, bearing his body weight down on me, crushing me with his potbelly. Positioning his bulky body between my legs, I felt his rampant member rubbing up and down my slit, wetting my pussy lips with the slippery pre-cum seeping from its head. His face hovered over mine, his heavy breath on my cheek.

He poked the head of his cock inside me and pulled it out with a nasty grin on his face then grazed it over my clit.

“I wanna see your face when I sink myself balls deep into your tight cunt,” he hissed, before cramming his cock halfway in. My body jerked at the intrusion. Derek pulled out and thrust in again and again until he slammed in all the way with a loud grunt.

I shrieked and my body bucked. It felt like he was ripping me open. My tight pussy needed a little more time to adjust to his fat cock, but he was relentless, overexcited.

“Oh, yeah, I bet you can feel that,” he sneered, driving himself forward hard enough to make my head bang against the headboard. “That’s right, take that cock nice and deep. Take it all the way in like a good whore.” He licked my face and started pounding away at my docile body. “Oh, yeah, you can be my regular little fuck toy from now on,” he panted in my ear.

I could feel my pussy loosening up, getting wetter and slicker, but every thrust made me feel raw, and they just kept coming faster and harder all the time.

His fat cock was giving my clit just as much stimulation as my insides as it pumped in and out of my body. It was difficult to differentiate between the pain inside and the pleasure outside. The two seemed to be mingling into something highly erotic.

“Give me those legs up here,” he barked, ceasing his thrusting momentarily. He scooted back on the bed, withdrawing just enough to throw my slender legs over his shoulders. Then he leaned forward, bending me in half, and crammed his fat meat back in and fucked me even harder.

The penetration was much deeper this time, and it felt as though he was stabbing his cock right through me. I could feel his heavy balls crashing against my buttocks every time he lunged forward and drilled himself deep inside me.

“Yeee haaa!” he yelled, pistoning his hips hard and fast. “This is what you call a pounding.”

It was painful, yet the position he now had me in seemed to make him hit a different spot inside my body. It sent sharp, exotic sensations through my belly that bordered on orgasmic. Even though this position was uncomfortable, my pussy kept right on juicing for him, and each time he whispered something dirty into my ear, my pussy contracted and clamped down around his fat cock, making my juices ooze from my cunt and trickle down my thighs and into my butt crack.

“Take that cock like a good little fuck-slut,” he barked. The bed creaked in time with his thrusting and the headboard slammed against the wall as he banged my tender hole into submission. He was stretching my opening taut, impaling my body mercilessly on his chunky meat, showing no mercy as I gasped and yelped beneath him.

It was highly erotic, being treated in such a manner.

He whipped it out of my body and allowed my legs to fall back to the bed. And before I knew it, he was straddling my chest and slapping his balls against my tits and jerking his cock hard right in front of my face. The head of his cock was angry-red and his string vest was drenched with sweat and sticking to his body as he wanked his cock for all it was worth.

“Open your mouth! I’m gonna dump a load in that pretty little mouth.”

He let out a roar so loud that it made me jump. Spurt after spurt of hot spunk erupted from his cock and speckled and splattered my face. I flinched as each squirt landed square on my face. I opened my mouth and one spurt hit the back of my throat, making me cough and gag. He moaned and groaned, his body jerking and thrashing as he milked every last drop of goo from his cock onto my face.

“Lick it clean, you filthy little cum-dump,” he panted breathlessly, before shoving his cock between my lips. I choked on the bitter taste of sperm mingled with my pussy juice. “Clean it up good,” he demanded, pumping in and out of my mouth. My eyes were pressed against his potbelly, which was rising and falling as he tried to catch his breath.

“Whew,” he said, dismounting my body. “Just you wait there. Don’t you dare move or wipe that spunk off your face. I’ll grab my camera.”

I lay on my bed, dazed and confused, sticky semen coating my face, pondering what just occurred and what was in store during the coming days as Derek left the room to fetch a camera. The experience had been so vile, so filthy, so humiliating that I actually felt liberated in some strange way. I felt like a naughty little slut and it turned me on.

When Derek returned he stood at the end of the bed taking pictures of me. I was lying on my back with my legs open and my well-used pussy gaping open on full display. The thick cum that coated my face was now running down my cheeks and hanging from my chin. A harsh shudder would rack my body every few seconds – aftershocks from the harsh pounding my body had just received.

While Derek was taking pictures,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by BlondeDynamite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments