Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Demanding Stepsister

"A Stepsister demands her stepbrother to fuck her."

53
27 Comments 27
47.2k Views 47.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
Christine had developed a slight crush on her nerdy stepbrother Jack for some time, ever since their parents got together. Christine was known as a bit of a slut at the high school, she'd given blow jobs to virtually all the football team as well as hand jobs to a few others.

Hell, she'd even fucked the coach of the team one night when everyone had left. I mean, what guy could resist the temptation of a hot, young girl in a cheerleader outfit - especially when she demonstrates she can do the splits.

The one boy she wanted though, but so far had never got, was her new stepbrother. Now if she'd been a book, he'd have read her from cover to cover and slid his fingers over every line on every page of her inner body. He was a nerd by all accounts of the term.

Christine would flaunt her body every opportunity she got, as she'd walk around her bedroom in tight shorts and sports bra with the door open for him to look in - with little luck.

She'd do exercises in the front room when their parents were out, stretching those long, slender thigh muscles and spreading her legs wide with little reaction from Jack at the table, his head deep in his homework.

She knew she just had to go for it, she had to just take action for herself. Their parents had gone out for the evening, leaving the two in the house alone. Jack was in his room, studying as always while Christine took a shower.

The warm water dripping down her thin, perfect frame of her naked body. Her hands lathering up across her soft skin, sliding down her thighs and across her waist.

Soaping the suds around her perky breasts and nipples that stood to attention as they acted like a waterfall with the water dripping off the ends.

She lathered her slightly shaven pussy nice and soapy, making sure it was nice and clean with the thought of having Jack eating her out was driving her crazy with lust and causing her pussy to drip it's sweet honey.

After switching the water off, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body, tying it around the side to keep it held up at this time. She dried her hair, but still left it a little damp to give that sexy look upon her semi-naked body.

She left the bathroom and walked down the corridor towards Jack's room, where she entered.

"What ya' doing?" she asked, standing at the door in a provocative way. The towel around her body, one foot resting on the other with it's leg arched slightly in a teasing way. Her body still glimmered a few droplets of water.

"I'm studying!" Jack said, as he glanced up to look at Christine before quickly returning to his books.

"Jack..." Christine began to ask before pausing.

"What!" Jack replied in a frustrated tone, disturbing him working is not his idea of being sisterly he thought to himself.

"... I want you to fuck me!" she just blurted out.

Jack took little notice of her words at first, shaking his head distantly at what she just asked of him. "I'm busy!" he told her, in hope she'd leave him alone.

Christine was angry. No guy had ever turned her down, especially when she was offering it on a plate. "For fuck sake Jack, will you get your head out of your books for once!" she swore to him.

"Look, just go and phone one of your fuck buddies if that's what you want!" Jack said, flipping her off with a flick of his hand to try and brush her out of his room with his gesture.

"I don't want them. I want you to fuck me. FUCK ME JACK!" she screamed at him.

"Oh for God's sake. I'm trying to read here!" Jack said angrily at constantly being interrupted.

"Fuck... you're a virgin, that's it ain't it? You've never fucked a girl before!" Christine said in shock.

Jack was almost eighteen, and it was true, he'd never been with a girl. "I have. I've fucked lots of girls!" he told her, in a hope she'd believe his words and just leave him alone.

"How can you say no to this Jack. Look at me!" Christine said in a demanding tone.

Christine grabbed her towel and whipped it off as it fell to the floor around her ankles. She stood there, in all her naked glory. Her perky breasts, hard nipples and slightly shaven pussy on full display.

Jack turned and looked at her body. His cock grew hard instantly upon viewing her, although he jerked off on occasion; he felt weird that he would become aroused by looking at his naked sister, albeit not blood related she was still classed as family.

"Fuck me Jack. I need a cock inside of me right now. I'm so fucking horny!" Christine said, as she used her hands to offer what was on offer, squeezing her breasts and sliding her hand between her thighs as she rubbed her cunt, which by now was beginning to get very wet.

Jack was speechless, his eyes betrayed what his mouth wanted to say. "Look, I'm too busy!" he told her, but his head was telling him to fuck her, she wanted it and his rock hard cock appeared to want her from the way it was trying to force it's way free from his boxers.

Christine was frustrated, as she walked over to his desk and grabbed his book and flung it across the room. "Damn it. You're gonna fuck me one way or another!" she told him.

She grabbed his arm, dragged him to his feet and then pushed him across the room where he fell upon his own large bed. He bounced on the mattress a little, as she stepped over to him and jumped on top. She straddled his position, as he laid upon the bed under her. She grabbed his arms and held him down at either side of his head.

"Now, you either do as I say and fuck my tight pussy, or, I'm gonna tell our parents that you've been watching me in the shower and jerking off over me, as well as stealing my panties and cumming in them!" she blackmailed him with a wicked smile.

She always knew how to get what she wants, even if it meant being a total bitch about it.

"You can't, they'd never believe you!" Jack said, wriggling to break free but Christine was stronger than she looked.

"You wanna bet, I can draw on the waterworks whenever I want. Mom will always believe everything I say, and your dad, well, he's just a fucking moron who will believe whatever my mom tells him to do!" she told him.

Jack looked worried. He couldn't have her say these things about him, he'd be so ashamed, even if they weren't true.

"Now, you either fuck me, Jack, or else. So FUCK ME!" she screamed at him.

"Okay!" he finally gave in, as Christine grinned like a Cheshire cat.

She moved back as Jack laid there, helpless in allowing Christine to be in control. He was whipped into submission by her threats.

She ran her hands over the crotch of his trousers, shaping the snake like outline of his erect cock beneath.

"Fuck... you've got a huge dick, bro!" she told him. Her hands rode back and forth across the shaped erection that pushed against his trousers.

She then undid his trousers, unzipped and pulled them down as she dragged them like a mad woman off his legs and tossed them to the floor.

His cock was forcing his boxers to stretch, as she looked at it. Her tongue licked around her lips, in anticipation of not only having it fucking her tight, wet cunt, but to taste it in her mouth also.

She grappled with his boxers for a moment, before she pulled them down to expose his cock. His hands immediately went to cover his privates, more so with instinct than thought.

She grabbed his hands and pulled them away to show off his huge cock to her. It sprang into life, bobbing around as it rose to stand upright like a flagpole.

It was big, maybe a good seven inches or more, if that, and a little thicker than others she'd had stuffed in her tight cunt in the past.

She grabbed hold of it with one hand, gripped tight and squeezed a little.

"Oww!" he called out in pain, as she smiled.

"Oh shut up you little pussy and let me do what I do best" she told him.

She began to jerk his cock off, his foreskin peeling back and forth as it exposed the large purple head that was shaped like a mushroom.

Jack looked down from his position above, watching her jerk him off. He'd never had someone else's hand do this for him, and in a strange way it felt really good to him. Could he really be enjoying this?

She worked his cock good, fast and hard at times before slowing down.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

She peeled his foreskin all the way back and stared at it for a minute.

Then, without saying what was gonna happen. She leaned over and shoved it deep into her open mouth. Her lips wrapped tight around the base of his cock, as it thrust deep down to her throat.

"Oh shit!" Jack called out as she plunged it into her mouth. It was wet, yet surprisingly warm and felt so fucking good in her mouth. He couldn't believe how good it felt.

She began to blow him off, her head rising up and down. Her lips wrapped around the thick, long shaft of his cock with her hand below her lips giving a good jerk to go along with it.

Fast and hard, soon becoming slow and soft as she sucked his cock like a pro, and that she was, with the amount of cocks she'd sucked over the past year or so.

She'd had every size she could think of, all types but she'd always wanted Jack's the most and now she had it. And fuck, did it taste good in her mouth.

Her head swiveled around, side to side as his cock disappeared in and out of her mouth. The sound of her sucking it echoed around the room, like a dog lapping from a bowl.

She pulled up as it plopped free, covered in her saliva as it dripped down the shaft. The blood vessels on the side almost pulsated as she continued to jerk him off.

"Fuck, your cock is so fucking good - bro. I've wanted to taste it for so long now!" she said. "Oh fuck, I know ..." she began to say.

Without any further discussion, she crawled onto the bed and positioned herself opposite to Jack. She straddled over his chest and slipped further back.

"Eat my pussy out!" she explained finally what she wanted of him.

"I've, never done that!" Jack said, reluctantly.

"Fuck... well, just use your tongue and lick my pussy and then slide it inside" she told him.

She lowered her pussy over his face, as his tongue began to lick at her wet gaping pussy above. She tasted sweet, better than he could have imagined a pussy would ever taste like. And he was enjoying it too.

"Oh fuck yes... that's it, keep doing that!" Christine said as she returned back to her own duties. She thrust his large cock back into her mouth and sucked on it.

Her head bobbed up and down, her hand jerking beneath to push more of it inside her mouth as she sucked him off. She loved the feel of a hard, stiff cock in her mouth.

At the other end, Jack was licking her pussy good. He was beginning to get into the rhythm before he stuck his tongue between the soft outer lips of her cunt, as they separated and he could feel the tightness of her inner walls.

"Mmm!" is all he could hear, the muffled beautiful sounds of Christine seemingly enjoying what he was doing. He slid his tongue in and out of her pussy, as it began to drip her delicate honey into his mouth for him to taste.

His hands rose up and grabbed her ass cheeks, as he squeezed them and held her in position to eat her cunt out as best he could for someone with little experience in it. But he was doing well for a first-timer.

Christine herself was still sucking on his cock, deep throat at times and then other times she'd pull it free and give him a really good hard jerk for several seconds.

After several more minutes of each one sucking and licking each other off, Christine wanted to feel his cock inside of her cunt.

She stopped as she shuffled down and turned to face Jack. His face covered in her honey juices.

She straddled over his hips, reached beneath and grabbed his stiff hard cock between her legs. She positioned it at the opening to her cunt and then in one big move and without warning she just dropped down hard onto it.

"FUCK!" she screamed.

"Agh!" is all Jack could muster as his cock plunged deep into her cunt. She was tight, so very tight as her walls stretched to allow his thick cock inside. Her juices helping ease him inside.

Christine then began to bounce, up and down as her hips gyrated to the rhythm of fucking Jack. His cock plunged in and out of her tight, wet cunt that dripped it's delicate honey down the length of his shaft.

The slapping of her ass cheeks that bounced on his thighs as her body heaved up and down. Her hands squeezed her own boobs as she loved playing with them.

"Fuck.. fuck.. fuck... yes, oh my God... yes.. fuck me Jack!" she screamed at him. Yet, she was the one doing pretty much all of the fucking.

His hand grasped her hips, helping her to bounce up and down on his cock. The bed creaked from the sound of the shaking as the two naked bodies on top were doing everything in their power to break the springs.

"Ah, ah, ah, fuck yes... mmmm" Christine would call out at times with the feeling of Jack's cock deep inside of her tight cunt.

At one point, she grabbed his hands and forced them up to play with her perky breasts. He did as she wanted, squeezing them, playing with them and occasionally slapping them as her nipples were so hard like ice.

After several minutes of fucking him on top, she stopped. Sweat poured from her naked pores, as well as Jack's. She pulled his cock out, covered in her wet juices that dripped off it.

She turned around, fell to her hands and knees and looked behind towards Jack. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME DOGGIE STYLE!" she demanded in tone. Her sweet ass in the air, awaiting his cock.

Jack rose up, got on his knees and positioned himself behind her firm young ass. He grabbed her hips and pushed forward where his cock found her open pussy without need of a compass.

"Fuck me hard Jack. Fuck me deep and hard, that's how I like it!" she told him.

He rammed it inside, with one big thrust forward as the sound of his body slapped hard against her ass cheeks.

"Aghh!" he cried as he felt his cock force it's way inside, pushing against her inner walls of her cunt, spreading them apart to enter inside.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed out as her head lunged back. "Again... do it again, Jack!" she cried out once more.

He did as she demanded. He fucked her hard and good. His body rammed against her ass cheeks, his cock thrusting in and out of her tight cunt that her pussy dripped its honey to the bed sheets below.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!" he'd call out with each thrust of his cock thrashing inside of her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" she would scream out as she felt it fuck her hard and deep each time.

It wasn't long before he knew he was going to explode as he felt his balls tighten, his cock harden and pulsate as it felt so warm in her pussy.

They got into a good rhythm, in sync with one another as his body thrust forward - his thick, hard cock penetrating her tight, young, wet cunt as she lunged back to make him enter her deeper.

"I'm gonna cum!" he told Christine, who pulled free and turned sharply. She laid upon the bed, her head below his cock that dripped her sweet honey juices.

She faced his cock, grabbed it and began jerking him off hard and fast with her hand over her. The other hand squeezed his balls.

"Cum in my mouth, over my face... I wanna taste your cum!" she told him.

It didn't take much effort as he screamed, "Aghh!" and he felt a wave of cum drive itself forward from the tip of his erect cock.

Christine opened her mouth, as it spewed out and into her mouth as she tasted his cum for the first time. She kept jerking, as wave after wave of it splashed free.

Several dollops into her mouth, more onto her face of her chin, her nose and near her eyes but she didn't care. She just wanted to squeeze every drop out of him she could.

His body shook violently as she jerked his cock fast and hard before no more could come out. She finally let go, as he collapsed on the bed behind.

Christine stood up, her face covered in his warm, creamy and salty goodness.

"Mmm, your cum is the best I've ever tasted. We'll have to do this again soon, bro!" she said.

Her ass cheeks wobbled as she left his room finally to go and clean herself up. She'd got all she wanted from him.

Jack lay there, upon the bed. Sweaty, exhausted and naked.

People were right, he thought to himself, Christine is a real bitch, but damn, can she fuck!

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments