Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gift From London... Part 1

"My lover brings me a pretty new collar to make me his bitch..."

9
4 Comments 4
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Tom and I have been seeing each other for eight months after we met in a bar and realized our shared appetite for sex. We are only friends but Tom is closer to me than any other girl in his life. He is my bitch and I am his. That's just the way things work between us.

Now we live together it is much more enjoyable- if I bring back someone, I fuck them in the spare room whereas Tom never brings back anyone. As I said, he is my bitch and I will punish him when he hooks up when he goes out. Often, I will put him in a chastity device to ensure his celibacy. On those nights, he is always very eager to come home to his 'Mamita' and have me take care of his 'discomfort'.

Tom got back from a lads night in London an hour ago and since his return, he has ravished me. Love bites are visible over my neck, thighs and stomach. I was wearing thin PJ bottoms, a vest and a top of his when he arrived. Now, I am just down to my thong and top half of clothes. We have been playing on the sofa but have now come into the bedroom. Tom smiles at me and opens a bag he has brought back with him from his escapades.

"Close your eyes babe." I do so and feel a cold, heavy circle of metal close around my neck. "Look."

I go to the dresser mirror and admire my new gift. Tom has bought me a chain collar with a heart padlock pendant.

"Thank you."

I kiss him and feel our bodies press together, his tented jeans obvious while the scent of my wet cunt permeates the room. Tom moves his mouth down my body before pushing me back on the bed dominantly. Kissing and sucking down my inner thighs, his breath teases my clit until I whimper, he then sucks at me through my thin thong in erotic torture. Pulling on his hair as I push his face into my moist cunt, Tom laps at me until my thong is dripping wet. I am on the brink when he pulls away, leaving my legs trembling as I pant, desperate for the orgasm he has denied. Bastard.

We lie on the bed beneath a shimmer of heat as we look at each other hungrily before Tom kisses me again. I slide onto his lap easily and feel his hands on my back, he brushes back my hair from my neck and kisses my collarbone while his other hand cups my buttock. Squeezing softly as he sinks his mouth onto my neck, I moan and press my breasts against his chest, my hard nipples poking through my top. My legs wrap around his waist as our bodies grind against eachother. Tom stands up as he lifts me, without moving his lips from my neck he carries me to the dresser and sets me down.

He rummages in my make up bag before finding my lipstick, tearing the top off my body and yanking down my vest, he writes, 'Mine' across my heaving DD breasts. I look up at him lustily before seeing my ruined lipstick,

"That was Chanel."

"I'll buy another."

"You'd better-"

"Shut up and suck my cock bitch."

My sticky clit pulses at his command. His order pools my nectar in my pussy and I go down onto my knees. Undoing his jeans, I pull them down and he steps out of them. Throwing them away, I run my hands over his package before cupping his balls through his Calvin Klein briefs.

Saramiller2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saramiller2023

Tom is 6'4", dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a cheeky smile. His body is athletic from hours spent at the gym trying to impress me. He has a dark snail trail and light hair over his chest.

I tease him mercilessly with my hands as I admire his lean muscled thighs. Tom twists my hair around his hand and tugs in warning. He is growing impatient. I pull down his briefs and stroke his cock with my hands lightly before licking down his shaft. I suck on his balls before licking back up his shaft and swirling my tongue around his thick head. Tom lets out a low gasp as my mouth takes his mushroom. I suck a little noisily as I know the sound of sex excites him, squeezing his shaft as I suck before increasing my pressure. Moving my mouth down, I take more of him into my mouth. Tom pulls on my hair and I take him down to the hilt.

Tom cups my face and looks down at me almost tenderly. As I relax with his attention. He thrusts into my throat. I gag and he smirks.

"Suck it bitch."

I try to pull away in protest but Tom pushes me down on his dick. I glare at him. It thrills us both to be dominated and have a feisty sub. Tom thrusts harder and I gag as my eyes water, I can feel his sticky pre cum trickling onto my tongue and just as a tear streaks my cheek he pulls out. I gasp for air and glare at him. Tom grins and strokes my cheek,

"Something to say babe?"

I stick out my tongue defiantly and Tom laughs, snatching a fistful of my hair in a warning tug, I return my mouth to his member and begin to deep throat him. Milking his cock with my hands and mouth as I bob my head, I massage his balls and hear a groan of pleasure as my tongue flickers over his thick pulsating vein running underneath his shaft. "Good girl."

I glow at his praise and double my efforts. Dipping my finger in a string of saliva, I stroke the skin between his balls and anus. I tickle his rim with my finger before applying pressure. Tom breathes raggedly as I press harder and in a swift motion, I drive my finger inside him. Tom thrusts into my throat and I let my gag reflex relax. He is fucking my face as I drill his arse.

"You little bitch." Tom says huskily. I can feel him nearing his peak and in seconds, thick ropes of cum empty into my throat. I swallow some but save the rest to show him. When Tom withdraws his sopping wet cock, a string of saliva and cum hangs off my lips and his tip. Tom wipes hinself across my face and I roll my eyes.

"Open your mouth." I open my mouth to show his seed on my tongue. "Swallow." I do as he orders and he pats my head, "Good girl."

"Thank you sir."

"You like pleasing your papi don't you?"

"I like fucking him more." I grin as I resist the urge to wipe my mouth free of the new cum lipstick I've had plastered onto my mouth.

Tom chuckles and kneels to kiss me. "Go and get the riding crop and you can fuck me once I'm hard."

"Si papi." I crawl to the toybox tucked in the back of the closet.

Tonight is going to be fucktastic.

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments