Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Healing with Love

"A husband and daughter mourn the loss of a wife and mother and are finally healed."

17
5 Comments 5
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

He got up off the couch and stood in front of her. She looked up at him and opened her legs slightly. He knelt down between her legs, his hands on the side of her knees and slowly slid his hands upwards until he reached the waistband of her panties. He hooked his fingers inside the waistband and began to pull them down. She lifted up slightly allowing him to slide the panties down past the young, firm cheeks of her ass. He began pulling them down. They hung up momentarily in her crotch area but then pulled free with just a little effort. He slid the panties down her thighs to her knees and then all the way down her legs and off.

He gently pushed her legs wider apart and moved up to the edge of the couch on his knees. He took his hands and parted the growth of her pubic hair. He was now looking at her sex which glistened in the light given off by the tv.

He looked up at her eyes which were looking directly at him. He couldn’t help but think how much she resembled her mother. He moved his head forward between her thighs. He began to smell the sweet scent of her sex. He used his tongue to part her labia and then explore beneath her hood to find her swollen clit. He teased her clit with the tip of his tongue and then began licking the juices which were flowing freely from inside her virgin pussy. His tongue darted in and out of her vagina. While sounds of soft moaning came from within her.

The thought of knowing no one had ever explored, touched, tasted or claimed her virginity excited him. With his hands on top of her thighs he began to devour her sex with his mouth. As he began, she undid her bra exposing her thirty-two almost B breasts. She was now nude, seated on the couch.

As an only child she was rather naïve and was raised as a somewhat sheltered child. She knew almost nothing about sex and had never had an orgasm nor even played with her young pussy. At sixteen you would think she would have at least known more than she did. It was, however, a situation where her father had been killed in an auto accident when his car was struck by a drunk driver. She was three years old at the time and her mother was most protective of her. She had no brothers or sisters.

He continued his assault on her sex as her body began to move and gyrate. She became more vocal, moaning much louder and uttering words and phrases such as; oh god, yes, it feels so good, oh oh oh. oh my god yes daddy, yes. Her body began to tremble and then shake violently. Her voice went to screams of pleasure as she orgasmed and climaxed on his face. Squeezing her legs together she almost cut off his complete air supply. He had to force her legs open slightly so he could breathe as he continued to take her to the end of her orgasm.

She finally began to scream “Stop, stop, stop. It’s hurting.” He knew she had finished and that her sex had become very sensitive. He backed off from her sex, his face coated with her sex juice. He moved back to an upright kneeling position in front of her and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her head was leaning back against the couch. She was breathing heavily having just experienced the very first orgasm of her life. As he looked at her he could not get over how much she resembled her mother. It was clear that she was going to grow up to look just like her.

He stood up, removed his shirt and wiped his face dry. She opened her eyes, looked at him without his shirt on and said “Fuck me daddy, fuck me. I want to be your lover. I want you inside me. I want you to take my virginity.” He looked at her. He wanted her. He wanted her in the worst way for a lot of reasons. She looked like her mother, she was young, and she was a virgin and what forty year old man wouldn’t want to have sex with a beautiful young girl who was asking him for it. In fact, begging for it.

He looked at her “Not here honey, not here. Let’s go to the bedroom.” With that he extended his hand to her and helped her off the couch. She led the way to his bedroom. The bedroom that he had shared with her mother for ten years. He followed behind watching every slight move of her naked body as she walked ahead of him. Her slender body swayed ever so slightly and her ass looked so inviting. So inviting that he want to take her right there in the hallway.

His mind began to race. How is this happening? How did we get here? Twenty minutes before the two of them were seated on the couch watching a movie just like they did almost every Friday or Saturday evening. They were eating popcorn and drinking soda and getting caught up in the movie. They would usually watch a comedy, mystery or a sci-fi story. The happy times they spent together never did remove the pain they both felt from the loss of her mother and his wife.

His wife was diagnosed with a very aggressive strain of cancer and died a few months later. That was three years ago. They had been married for seven years. When he had married her, his now step-daughter was six years old. For the last three years he had devoted all of his time raising her and making sure she had a good home and good education. They had never fooled around or did anything sexual. However both of them were missing their lost mother and wife. They were both still hurting and trying to get through life as best they could.

As they walked down the hall, his mind quickly replayed what had happened that evening as they watched the movie. He had placed his arm around her and given her a light kiss on the top side of her head, much like he had done several times in the past. This time, however, she turned to him and placed a kiss on his lips with hers. She felt a need that evening. A need to be loved. A need to be wanted. A need to love like she had never loved before. This led to an exchange of several kisses and their bodies pressing into one another. He sat their fully clothed and she sat there in her bra, a tee shirt that went down to her knees and panties. That was pretty much what she wore every night before she went to bed.

The next few moments remained somewhat foggy in his brain. He remembers the continued kissing but then his hand was beneath her shirt groping her bra covered breasts. Her hand was on his pants grasping his cock which had hardened during their encounter. She removed her shirt. They kissed and groped each other a bit more. He then found himself standing in front of her as she sat on the couch.

They got to the bedroom and she sat on the edge of the bed looking at him. He stood there with his shirt having already been removed and began to undo the belt of his pants. She watched him intensely as she had never been with a naked male. He undid his belt buckle, button and then the zipper. He pushed his pants over his hips and they slid to the floor. He kicked them to the side and then removed his boxers.

Antonia_FoxS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonia_FoxS

He stood in front of her. His manhood in full erection sticking our perpendicular from his body and straight as an arrow. One might describe his package as almost a perfectly formed penis; circumcised with a nicely formed mushroom head seven inches in length, approximately one inch in diameter and two perfectly formed large orbs at its base. Several veins were visible on the shaft which would add to the pleasure of a female once inside her.

He approached the side of the bed where she was sitting. She was fixated on his manhood never having seen one before in person. Noticing her fascination, he told her she could touch it if she liked. Wasting no time she extended her arm and grabbed his shaft with one hand and his balls with the other. She gave him a few soft slow strokes which caused some pre cum to spew from within. He noticed an inquisitive look on her face and told her what it was. He told her she could taste it if she liked. She took her index finger, scooped some up and placed it on her tongue. She smiled and just said “A little salty.”

With that he told her to lie back in the middle of the bed. She moved into position and opened her legs. He knelt between her legs and pushed them apart further so that he could get close to her sex. He placed his hands beneath the cheeks of her ass and moved her closer to him. He took his shaft in hand and worked the mushroom head between her labia spreading them apart while coating the head with her juices which were once again oozing freely from her vagina. Once he felt he had sufficient coating he eased the head of his manhood into her opening.

She gasped at the feeling of his cock beginning to penetrate her. She held her breath in anticipation of the pain she would experience as he tore open her hymen. With the head of his cock just inside he told her to relax and breathe. “I’m not going to enter you until you are ready and once inside I’m going to remain still until the pain has subsided and you are ready for me.”

A slight smile graced her face and she was now breathing a bit easier yet there was a look of fear on her face. He remained still. The head of his cock just barely inside her ready to plunge deep inside. It seemed like a long time but it probably was only about thirty seconds when she announced she was ready. “Ok. Here I go.” And with that he plunged slowly but steadily into her. A place where no one or no object had ever been. She closed her eyes and there was an immediate expression of pain on her face as her eyes squinted and face wrinkled as her hymen was ripped open taking her from a girl to a woman. Once again she was holding her breath and he told her to breathe. “Breathe, breathe. Relax nothing else is going to happen until you’re ready. The pain will stop in a bit. Breathe, breathe. Relax.”

She began to breathe again and tried to relax. She opened her eyes and large teardrops ran down her cheeks. She tried to smile but she was still experiencing some pain. He reached out and wiped the tears off her cheeks and then bent down and kissed her forehead. “It will be ok in a minute. Just wait. You’ll see.” After a minute or so she said it was starting to feel better and it was ok for him to continue.

Having been given the ok to proceed he withdrew his cock about halfway before pushing in again. The walls of her vagina had clamped down hard on him. She was hot, juicy and tight. The feeling was beyond belief for him as he had not felt the pleasure of a woman in slightly over three years. It had been since his wife had taken ill before she died.

Within a very short time he was pulling nearly all the way out and going all the way back into her.

“Oh daddy it feels so good. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like a real woman.”

He began to fuck her hard and fast. His balls slapping against her ass as he went balls deep inside her.

“Oh god yes, yes, yes. That’s it. Fuck me,” she moaned.

He now was going as hard and as fast as he good and she was taking it like a pro and enjoying every stroke, every second. The feeling of his veiny cock rubbing her inner walls was something she never had felt before and it felt wonderful.

Soon she began to moan and a litany of expletives shouted from her mouth. Her young body began to tremor, then shake and then erupt into a full blown orgasm of pleasure. Feeling her cum on his cock sent him over the edge as he grunted and began slamming hard into her then holding when he was all the way in as his cock shot long ropes of thick, hot, white cum deep inside her, flooding her womb with millions of sperm. As quickly as it started it soon ended as they both remained motionless, breathing hard. She smiled up at him and he bent forward kissing her on the lips. Deep passionate kisses exchanged between them. With the last few drops having dripped from his cock, he pulled out of her and laid down next to her. Both of them still breathing heavy. He positioned himself on his side facing her and held her body affectionately.

They both fell asleep and spent the night in what previously had been his marriage bed. When they awoke the next morning they made love once again. Once again it was the missionary position with her on the bottom. Not only did they spend that night together but she never returned to her own room and own bed. They were now a couple.

A few weeks later she sensed something was wrong. From the time she had started having her periods she was always like a fine tuned clock. She always knew her period would start on the fourth Thursday. It now was the fourth Saturday and nothing was happening. When she had missed her second period she decided to take a home pregnancy test. Sure enough, she was pregnant. Pregnant with her daddy’s baby. As timing would have it, daddy was offered a promotion which necessitated a move to another state. In fact it turned out to be a state where females having reached the age of sixteen were permitted to marry without parental permission.

They were married as soon as soon as possible and well before the baby was born. She finished high school and got her diploma. In fact she had graduated with honors and before her baby bump became too evident. The baby was born without any complications. A beautiful, healthy baby boy. They lived happily together and before the age of twenty five she had become pregnant four more times. They now had five children. She was now twenty five and he was forty nine.

The couple continued their life together with love and happiness having both been healed from the loss of his wife and her mother.

 

 

Published 
Written by Carlo42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments