Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Man Can Only Stand So Much

"A stepfather's fantasy spills over into reality."

60
23 Comments 23
41.4k Views 41.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
It had been a very stressful morning at the office. The annual shareholders' report finally tipped my stress levels into the red, as proved by the return of my migraine

The pain throbbed across my temples relentlessly like bongo drums and by lunchtime I could stand it no more and decided to call it a day.

I needed to lie flat in the dark, that usually helped my frequent attacks, the second I'd had this week. The journey home was, for once, easy due to the time of day and in what seemed like no time I pulled into the driveway, glad to be home.

The house was silent, my wife was at work and my stepdaughter at school. They wouldn't be home for a few hours so I left a note on the fridge to say I was in bed with a migraine.

I took off my clothes and climbed into bed, closing my eyes as I tried to focus on something other than the pain. A voice broke the silence.

"Are you okay, dad? " my stepdaughter whispered.

Katie had just turned seventeen but acted as if she was thirty. She was developing into a very beautiful woman; my little princess now growing up at an incredible pace.

"I will be Katie, it's one of migraines," I replied.

"Poor dad, you've had a few of them lately," she said sympathetically. "Can I get you anything?"

"No thanks, darling I just need to lie here, It's just tension, I'll be okay but more to the point why aren't you at school? " I asked.

"We had a burst pipe, so we've been sent home. I'll give you a neck massage, I know that helps. I've heard you telling mum."

I sighed to myself. Once Katie decided she was going to do something she did it, nothing would stop her as she had an answer for everything. I just wanted to shut my eyes and rest but it was easier just to give in to her. I know that's not the right attitude but I couldn't be bothered to argue.

I was on my side facing away from her as she knelt on the bed. She giggled and called me 'Mr Hairy Monster' as my back was covered in dark hairs. I'd always had a lot of body hair from my teen years.

Her hands massaged the base of my neck and shoulders, the thumbs gently pressing into the muscles. It felt very relaxing as her hair brushed against my back, tickling it slightly. She was good, very good.

I closed my eyes and started to drift away, the pain now dulling slightly.

My mind wandered back to an incident last week.

Katie was sitting at the breakfast table reading a magazine. I was making her some toast. I leant over to look at a photo of a rock star in her magazine but found my eyes wandering down her pyjama top. I felt disgusted at myself but try as I might I couldn't help looking back at the cherry red nipple nestling against the silk material.

I banished the thought as she massaged my shoulder blades.

"Is it helping?" she whispered.

"I think it is, Katie," I replied.

"I'm glad, you will have to tell mum I've got magic fingers like her."

I though for a minute. Umm maybe I'd better not tell my wife. It didn't seem right to have your seventeen year old stepdaughter in bed massaging your shoulders. It might sound weird.

She was now massaging down my back. I'd never imagined she would be this good, she was a natural with her hands.

Her long blonde hair draped against my back and the delicate fragrance she wore filled my nostrils

It was then it happened, I felt my erection stirring.

I fought to empty my mind. This couldn't be happening as she carried on kneading my lower back with her delicate fingers. Flashes of that perfect nipple raced through my mind, those long slender legs that were so kissable.

"Thanks, darling, that was lovely. I need to sleep now," I said, my erection now throbbing.

"But I'm not finished, dad."

"Katie, you need to go, please just go," I said pleadingly as the mother of all erections pushed against the bedsheets.

She snuggled into my back, planting kisses, her body warm and womanly against me. I turned over to face her, the white blouse was nearly undone and her bra struggling to contain the creamy mounds they held. I stared down at them in amazement, they were perfect, so well formed and alluring.

"Please go, Katie, " I said once more, my eyes transfixed on her breasts, my breathing becoming ever heavier. I couldn't recall ever having such a big erection. It was wrong, but I was weak.

She reminded me of a Britney Spears video, the long black socks up to her mid thighs with a band of bare leg disappearing under the grey skirt to places I'd long fantasised about.

"Our secret, dad, you know you want to," she whispered, her eyes big and blue with a wicked sparkle I'd not seen before.

I had to admit that although it was wrong, I had imagined it. Last month I had found a small black thong on the bathroom floor. I knew they weren't my wife's, it was so wrong but the urge to put them into my pocket was overwhelming and I submitted to it. I recalled the guilty feelings as I later sniffed that sweet aroma and sucked the tiny gusset, my cock spurting wave after wave of thick cum as I imagined her.

"I'm not going to tell, no one will ever know," she said reassuringly, slipping under the duvet beside me.

Those words defeated my self control. I pulled her slender body against me and kissed her hungrily. Our tongues met for the first time as new lovers, exploring each other's mouths.

byker_lo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
byker_lo

Muffled groans escaped from my throat as our saliva mixed and my hands ran through her long hair. She smelt wonderful and was giving me the strongest erection of my life.

We kissed for what seemed an eternity as I ran my tongue over those perfect teeth and gums. We both gasped for breath when we could, not wanting to break off and lose this precious moment we were sharing. I kissed her soft neck as she relaxed against me, the head of my cock bringing a sigh from her as it rubbed against her thigh. I felt so guilty and apologised. I knew this was wrong but I'd gone past the point of stopping.

She whispered, "Don't worry, I'm enjoying this. I'm not a virgin, I know what I'm doing." She smiled, pressing her thigh reassuringly against my large cock head.

My hands trembled as I undid the last buttons on her blouse and reached round to undo her bra. With a squeeze and twist it released and my heart thumped as I slipped the straps down her arm. Her perfect young breasts nuzzled into my chest like two young puppies, the cherry red noses lost in the tangle of my dark hair.

I kissed every pore of those perfect breasts, the nipples standing proud and puckered. My hands squeezed around their shape, brushing each nipple to a new height. Katie moaned at the new sensations, such a moan that I'd never heard from her sweet lips. My erection throbbed in anticipation against her soft skin and begged for relief, but I couldn't rush this. She deserved better and I wouldn't disappoint her.

"I'd better not crease my clothes," she said, as I watched her undo the buttons on her skirt. She smiled as she slipped it off and lay it on the floor, quickly followed by her blouse. I pulled her against me and kissed her mouth frantically as she maneuvered her crotch against my cock. It was all getting too much. The feel of her cotton knickers rubbing against me was driving me mad, all I could think about was that warm wet muscle around my cock.

"Sorry Katie," I croaked, my voice filled with a longing that could no longer be denied. My hands gripped the waistband of her knickers and pulled them down, as she kicked them off and smiled happily. I feasted my eyes on the most perfect pussy I'd ever seen. It was smooth with not one hair visible, the perfect lips glistening with a dewy wetness. She was a goddess and she wanted me and I so wanted her.

My heightened state of arousal begged me to kiss and lick every inch of her pussy. The smell was tantalising but I knew logically that I wouldn't cope. The last thing I wanted was to cover her legs in my seed. Oh no,I didn't want to come that way for her or for me.

It then struck me like a bolt out of the blue. I had no condoms. I cursed under my breath at being this near and failing at the last hurdle.

"Umm Katie, I've no protection, " I said glum faced and once more cursing.

"Well it's a good job I'm on the pill," she smiled.

"Oh you are?" I said, my head now in a frenzy. I wanted her so badly.

Our lips met once more and I settled into the gap between her legs. My enraged head rubbed against the lips they wanted to part. This situation far exceeded any before as testified by my monster erection. I didn't want to hurt my princess but I longed to be buried inside her.

"Just relax, baby, I don't want to hurt you, I'm not usually this big," I smiled.

"I know you won't hurt me. It's okay. Don't worry, I'll help."

With that she twisted slightly and grasped my shaft between her delicate fingers to guide the head against her wet lips. I pushed gently but purposely as her face contorted. She was tight and unyielding but I wouldn't be defeated, it would just take some technique. I rolled onto my side and pulled her against me, supporting her leg as I eased the head dead-centre against her lips.

Pushing firmly I lifted her leg to accommodate my large purple dome. It glistened against the velvet lips, impatient to get between them. She whimpered as her body relented and the split lips curled over my cock. I groaned sharply as a wave of heat hit me, the tight muscle squeezing my head like never before.

With a slow push I drove the head against the muscle and sunk it inside, her lips hugging the contours of my shaft. I stopped to recover as the feeling was so wonderful. I lay there for a minute letting the feelings subside before I pushed further inside bringing a groan from her. This wouldn't be a marathon session for either of us, her breathing was heavy as I slowly pulled out and sunk back in coaxing her walls apart. She pushed down against me, taking more. I could bear it no longer and slid my entire length inside, my swollen testicles nudging against her lips. We both fought to keep control as each deep stroke drove us closer to the edge, her pussy like a tight glove encasing me... and then suddenly her whole body shook in spasms and I could hang on no longer.

I'd never experienced anything like it before. My balls felt like they were exploding as they emptied into her. She gasped and said, "Oh fuck." I'd never heard her say that word before and I felt good that I'd made her react like that. Pulling out I pumped the last white threads of my cum onto her belly and mound then collapsed on top of her, my cock dripping with our juices as we kissed once more. We had made love for the first time, the first of many.

Published 
Written by Sarahshort
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments