Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Meeting With My Gym Teacher

"A teenage girl suggests sex for good grades."

74
53 Comments 53
64.3k Views 64.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
I did something very naughty last week. It really was quite terrible and I wouldn’t recommend doing it. However, there was really no way around it. I had not been dressing for gym class for the last four months. I was given zeros for each day I wasn’t prepared.

I had already done the detention route several times. I knew that my teacher wasn't happy and did talk about a possible suspension. He had asked me to come after school to discuss the situation. I needed to come up with a way to get good grades. I was planning to suggest sex for good grades. I was basically desperate and willing to do anything at this point.

I don’t like gym class and hate dressing in front of the other girls. Sometimes, the girls will take pictures on their phones when we are getting dressed. The main reason is I just don’t like it. We start the day with exercises and then its two laps around the track. After that’s done, we start the activity of the day which can be soccer, football, or basketball. I’m fucking exhausted by the time the activity is to start.

My name is Jamie and I planned on showing him all my attributes. He was going to be shown all the things that I was good at. I believed, once he saw what I could do, good grades would be in the cards for me. What man wouldn’t want to have sex with a sexy and experienced eighteen year old? I’m of legal age, so it wouldn't be like having sex with a minor.

I couldn’t have a bad grade which would mess up my grade point average. Mr. Shadow's wouldn’t know what hit him. I planned on getting my way and getting good grades. Sometimes, a girl has to be a slut to get what she wants.

The day of my meeting, I wore a denim mini-skit with a tight, low cut shirt. I wore a white thong and my sandals. I planned on seducing Mr. Shadow's and convincing him to give me a good grade. I'll go over all the details that happened that day.

~~~

School had ended and I needed to go down to Mr. Shadow’s office. Our meeting was starting at one forty-five. I stopped into the bathroom to fix my hair and put on some red lipstick. I wanted to look perfect for our meeting.

I looked amazing and proceeded to the gym area. His office is in the back. There were no sports going on that day. I knew I had a few hours to sway him into giving me a good mark.

Knock, Knock

“Come in! The door is open.”

I opened the door and proceeded into Mr. Shadow’s office.

“Miss Wilson, please sit down. You do know the reason why you’re here?”

I walked very slowly into his office making sure to wiggle my ass. I knew I looked really hot and could already see his eyes staring at my breasts. I then sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

“I’m here, because I continue to not dress for gym class.”

“That’s correct. You have missed gym glass at least three days a week for the last several months. Is there any reason for this behavior?”

“I have really bad periods and the cramping is really bad.”

“Perhaps, you could have your mother write you a note. I do understand when girls are not feeling well. Your period would only be for one week out of the month. What is your excuse for the rest of the time?”

“It’s just that my breasts are very tender and they hurt when I have to run so much. I have a really big chest and when they’re so tender they hurt.”

“Have your mother buy you a sports bra. What are your other excuses?”

“A lot of the times, I have pre-menstrual issues.”

“Miss Wilson, most of these excuses could all be cleared up with a note from your mother and/or doctor. Have your mother take you to the doctor to get a doctor’s note. Like I said, these issues just happen maybe two weeks out of the whole month. As it is you, have missed so many classes that I’ll have to fail you.”

I then stood up and walked over to the edge of his desk and sat down. I parted my legs so he could see my white thong.

“What are you doing, Miss Wilson? Please go back to the chair.”

“I was thinking that perhaps you could give me an “A” and I could provide a service to you. I’m pretty good in the sexual department.”

“Miss Wilson, that kind of behavior would be totally inappropriate. I could lose my job. What are you suggesting?”

“Well I’ve been told that I suck a mean cock. I could show you my sucking skills. I won’t tell anybody about our little meeting. I’ve also been told that I’m a pretty good fuck. I’ll even let you fuck my asshole. I bet you would like that?”

Mr. Shadow's just stared at me and started to loosen a few buttons on his shirt. He listened to everything I said. He kind of had a horny look on his face.

“How about we have a little fun together and then you could change my grades. I promise not to tell anybody. You might even have a little fun."

“I could definitely lose my job over this.”

I then stood up and started to take off my clothes. I removed my shirt and my breasts were full and firm. I unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it. I was left in my white thong and sandals.

“Miss Wilson, what are you doing? Put your clothes on at once. This is not appropriate behavior.”

“You know you want me. I see you looking at me in the gym.”

I then climbed on his chair and put my breasts in his face. I put his hands on my waist.

“Come on! Don’t you love my breasts? Feel my ass. I’m eighteen years old. I bet you’d like some teen pussy. I promise you, I get very wet.”

“You do have quite a pair of breasts. I guess, I could just take a little suck. You promise not to tell? I could lose my job.”

“I won’t tell anybody. We can do whatever you want. However, you must give me an “A.” I then took a contract out of my purse. It was just confirming that he'd give me the great grades in exchange for sex.”

“Aren’t you a clever girl? Since you’re all nude and everything. Lock my door and I’ll sign your papers. Then, you can undress me and get to work. I want to see how slutty you are, Miss Wilson.”

I then walked over to his door and locked it. I was only in my thong and sandals. I then walked back over to him.

“Why don’t you stand up and I’ll undress you.”

Mr. Shadow's is a very handsome man. He’s bald with blue eyes. He’s probably around fifty years old. I’d say he’s about 6’2.” I had been planning to fuck him for the past few months. I really didn’t want to be involved with gym class. I just wanted to fuck him for good grades.

I’m 5’7” and have brown long hair and green eyes. I’ve been blessed with breasts that are a 38D cup. I’m one hundred and ten pounds. I have long legs and a nice ass. I also shave my pussy bare.

I went in front of him and took off his golf shirt. I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down his legs to his foot. I pulled his silk boxers down. I was surprised to see his cock sprang to action. He had a nice sized cock.

“Seems your cock is excited. I knew you were a dirty man. Do you like that I’m a dirty girl? Dirty girls go to heaven. I bet, we can be very dirty together.”

Mr. Shadow's then leaned against his desk. He grabbed me and we shared a kiss. He shoved his tongue down my throat. He was kissing me so hard. He put his hands on my buttocks and played with them hard. He seemed to be in control and not me calling the shots.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

The whole situation now seemed to change.

He put his hand down the front of my thong and played with my pussy. He rubbed my pussy lips with his fingers and was slapping at my cunt. He was really man handling me. He was squeezing my breasts and slapping at my nipples. I could tell how excited he was. Unfortunately, my body was reacting to the way he was treating me. The rougher he handled me, the more my nipples were stiff and my pussy was tingling and wetting for him.

“You’re a wet little slut. You’re pussy is so wet, Miss Wilson. Get on your knees and suck my cock. Show me what a little slut you are.”

I then squatted down and wrapped my lips around his cock. I sucked on his head and worked my fingers up and down his shaft. I held his smooth balls while I gave him head.

“Keep sucking! Take more of my cock down your throat.”

I continued to suck and slurp on his hard cock. My cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of my mouth. I made all kinds of wet, popping noises while I gave him head. I used my fingers to stroke his cock.

I was sucking his cock deeper and harder. My hands were on his hips and he was face fucking me. I kept pace with him.

“You’re a little slut. You love cock! As fun as this is, I want your pussy on my cock. Straddle me in my chair!”

Mr. Shadow’s then walked to his chair and sat down. I then sat on top of him and eased his cock into my wet pussy. His cock felt amazing while I got into position. Once he was in, I bounced up and down on his cock. My breasts were bouncing up and down and he was sucking on my nipples. My pussy was wet while we fucked.

His hands were squeezing my tits together and pulling on my nipples. He was slapping my ass hard with his hand. This was making me more and more excited. I could feel my pussy getting ready to have an orgasm.

“Your pussy is so fucking wet! I want you to come! Fuck me harder!”

I continued to ride him hard. He was rubbing my clit while we fucked.

“I’m going to come. Holy fuck!”

I then screamed and had an orgasm. My pussy soaked his cock and balls.

“Get up and lean over my desk. I’m going to fuck your slutty ass now. You did say, I could fuck your asshole?”

“You could fuck my asshole. Make sure to come there. I don’t want you to come in my pussy.”

I got off of him and bent over his desk. Mr. Shadow's opened his draw and grabbed some lube. I did wonder why he had lube in his drawer. He then slathered it all over my asshole and his cock.

He then spread my buttocks with his hand and slowly entered my asshole. He pushed his cock into my anus slowly and then a bit faster. He grabbed my hips and fucked me. It felt really tight while he thrusted in and out of my anus.

“Miss Wilson, you’re so fucking tight. I like your asshole. Fuck!”

“Come in my asshole. Cream my ass!”

Mr. Shadow’s fucked my asshole deeper and faster. He was slapping my buttocks which was making my pussy so wet. I started to finger my cunt while he fucked me harder and faster.

“Fuck! I’m coming in your ass. Shit.”

Mr. Shadow’s came in my asshole. He pulled out and grabbed several tissues on his desk. He cleaned his cock and then pulled up his pants.

“That was incredibly sexy. Clean yourself up. I have a little surprise for you.”

While I was cleaning up, somebody knocked on his door. He went over to the door and my best friend, Rhonda was at the door.

“Miss Roberts come in. You’re just in time for our little party. I know how much you love to lick pussy. Come and clean up your best friend. If you girls want to pass my class, you both better get munching.”

“Are you fucking crazy, she’s my best friend. I’m no lesbian!”

“If you two want to pass my class, you’re going to lick each other’s cunts!”

“Miss Roberts take your pants off and lie on my desk. Miss Wilson will lick your pussy.”

“I can’t believe you’re going to make me do this. This wasn’t in the contract.”

“Fuck your contract, Miss Wilson! I’m the boss here. If you two sluts want to get an “A,” you both need to lick some cunt. Stop talking and get licking.”

Rhonda took off her boots and then her jeans. She pulled her panties down and got on his desk. I couldn’t believe I had to lick her pussy. I wasn’t ever with a girl before. I then bent down and licked at her pussy. I moved my tongue up and down her pussy folds.

Mr. Shadow’s was watching me lick her pussy. Rhonda’s eyes were closed and she really seemed like she was enjoying my efforts. I never knew she liked girls. This was proving to be a very strange day.

“I want you to tongue fuck her. Really get your tongue up inside of her. Make your friend come. Come on slut!”

I pushed my tongue right up inside of her pussy. I tongue fucked Rhonda and now she was grinding her face into my mouth. I was slurping her juices that were coming out of her pussy.

“I’m coming,” Rhonda screamed!

“Slurp up her juices! Drink that pussy juice!"

I drank Rhonda’s pussy juices that were pouring out of her cunt. I then stood up.

“Miss Wilson, it’s time for Miss. Robert’s to taste your pussy. Get on my desk and take off your thong!.”

I then stood up and took my thong off. Rhonda got off the desk and got dressed. I then sat on his desk and opened my legs. Rhonda got between my legs and licked at my fucked pussy. She moved her tongue all over my pussy lips. She sucked on each of my lips.

“Rhonda, you’re really good at this. You better not tell anybody about this!”

“I won’t. You taste so good. Fuck!”

Rhonda pushed her tongue into my pussy and tongue fucked me hard. I was moaning and groaning and enjoying all her efforts. Mr. Shadow’s was watching us and had a weird look on his face. Rhonda was licking my pussy and it really did feel so good.

I got very excited and let out lots of moans.

“I’m coming. Fuck!”

I then had an orgasm on Rhonda’s face. She slurped it all up.

“Kiss each other!”

I then got off the desk and Rhonda kissed me passionately on my lips. I couldn’t believe Mr. Shadow’s made me have oral sex with my best friend. I was rather disgusted that he made me lick her pussy.

“You girls each earned an “A.” You both are expected to fuck me every week to maintain your good grades. See you both next Tuesday. Make sure to be hungry, there will be more pussy munching to do. Have a good night.”

We both got dressed and left his office.

“I never thought I'd have to lick your pussy. You better not tell anybody about this!"

“Why would I. Please don’t tell anybody I like girls.”

“I won’t. Let’s just not talk about this. I never knew he’d make us do that. I just figured I’d fuck him and that would be that. I never dreamed he’d have you come and make us do that. He really is quite sick. He played us. I thought I was playing him.”

“I guess that’s why he’s paid the big bucks.”

“I heard he had sex for grades. I just figured it would be easy. I never thought, I’d have to be with you. Thank God, it was you and not some other girl. We can’t talk about this again. Not until next Tuesday. I guess he’s a kinky fuck and is going to want us to go down on each other. I don’t care, because I need to pass his class.”

“Don’t worry, it'll be fine. We’re best friends. Now we'll just be a little closer.”

We both giggled and walked out of the school. It was a crazy day for sure. I wasn’t proud of what I did for my good grade, but it was necessary. I knew to maintain the grade would be more work. That’s another story for another time.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments