Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night of Family Fun

"A man comes home to his wife and their "daughter" and gets a surprise."

37
7 Comments 7
44.5k Views 44.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Thank God it’s Friday, I thought as I walked into the house. It had been a long, trying week and all I wanted for the weekend was to relax a bit. I knew my wife, Serena, was home and I figured that, if Serena was home, so was our “little girl” Tammy. But the den was silent and empty and I strolled through the house to the master bedroom, where I hung up my suit coat and my tie.

I found them in Tammy’s room. Two womanly lumps were under the covers of the bed and they both snored lightly. I smiled at the sight of my two ladies under the covers together and found myself getting more than a little aroused. To take my mind off the hardening lump in my pants, I looked around the room. Posters from the latest round of boy bands cluttered the walls along with a smattering of artistic drawings Tammy had done. Dirty clothes were strewn around on the floor. Except the trail from the door to the bed that appeared to be mainly the types of clothes that Serena wore, they were mostly tank tops, yoga pants, and the thong panties that Tammy favored. A small part of my mind thought it would be good to remind Tammy she needed to clean it up, but it was an indulgent thought. Tammy had no doubt been playing video games when she and Serena suggested or initiated a different game that ended with them in bed together and I was distracted by Serena’s full, bare breasts that were uncovered.

Tammy was a physically, mentally and emotionally grown woman, but Serena and I had taken her into our home because Tammy enjoyed playing the rebellious teenager. And she was quite the little scamp in the bedroom, willing to do anything her “mommy and daddy” wanted. It had added quite the bit of spice to our fifteen-year-old marriage to accept a twenty-year-old “daughter” into our lives.

I didn’t notice that Serena had woken up until she spoke softly across the room. “Are you there, lover?” Her Aussie accent never failed to attract my attention and, under the circumstances, made my arousal even more intense.

I chuckled softly before finding her blue eyes with my own. “Just woolgathering,” I said, also softly, as I didn’t want to wake Tammy.

Serena gently disentangled herself and stood up next to the bed. I took a moment to marvel at her body as she stretched. She was plumper than she had been when we married, which mattered nothing to me. Her breasts were full and heavy and her belly had a nice roundness to it, but she was able to hide that under clothes (a damn shame if you asked me, because I loved her being naked). Her hips were broad (child-bearing hips, my grandmother had called them years before, which reminded me of the immense sadness she had felt upon discovering her inability to have children, but I pushed that thought aside…this was a moment for joy, not regret) and her ass was round and full, wanting my hands to grasp and hold it. She turned to me, allowing me to examine her fully as she crossed the room to me. I slid my arms around her and kissed her deeply, our tongues twining around each other as I squeezed her before sliding my hands down to cup her ass cheeks. She moaned into my mouth as she ground her soft belly against the hard lump in my pants.

We parted, both a little out of breath at the intensity of our kiss. I opened my mouth to utter some endearment or other, only to have my intention smothered by her finger across my lips. She grinned wickedly up at me before taking my hand and leading me into our bedroom.

I glanced back at Tammy’s room as Serena closed the door. She looked up at me again and said, “We just finished our fun a little while ago and she fell asleep. She’s going to have her nap and I’m going to have you all to myself for a little while.”

She stepped back up to me and kissed me again, her hand caressing my hard cock through my pants. “She’ll get some from her daddy later,” she whispered when she pulled away. And, despite my forty years, I knew she was right, as I had no problem getting it up multiple times a day.

As Serena’s hands worked at the buttons on my shirt, I asked her, “You know this time won’t last very long, don’t you?” I thought dolefully about the fact that it had been a couple of stressful weeks since the last time I’d had either of them (or even myself, for that matter, as exhaustion mixed with Scotch had overtaken me the last time I’d tried masturbating after both of them had gone to bed the last week).

Her grin was back as she pushed my t-shirt up and still there after it came over my head. “Then, I guess you should take care of me first.” I chuckled ruefully at that as her hands now busied themselves with my belt and fly. She moaned softly and meaningfully when my cock sprang from my fly. It wasn’t a big one or anything, but she constantly reminded me that it was her favorite and quite big enough for her, thank you very much. She sank to her knees as she pulled my pants and underwear down in one smooth motion, sliding my shoes off as she pulled them over my feet. In moments, I stood naked but for a pair of black socks. She looked up and took the head of my prick in her mouth for a long, sweet kiss before returning to my feet to remove my socks.

I reached down and tugged her gently to her feet, kissing her full soft lips. My arms surrounded her again and I felt hers around me in return. Our tongues danced again and she squeezed me as she sighed in my arms. Sex was definitely in the cards, both of us knew, but it was the sweet gentle moments that mattered. The animal urge returned as I pulled away and led her by the hand over to the bed. I pushed her gently but firmly onto the bed and she spread her legs for me. Part of me wanted to press my cock into her waiting opening right away, but I didn’t want it to end that quickly any more than she did. I went to my knees between her thighs and started kissing her furry mound, letting my tongue stroke the soft hair above her clit and around her labia. My lips and tongue stroked her already-dripping snatch. I nibbled on her labia and let my tongue slip out to fondle her clit, which already stood at attention. She moaned loudly as I suckled on her little nub.

My fingers worked into her nether-mouth and I found her channel ready. I slid a finger into her depths and started to stroke her already-swelling g-spot. Within seconds, I knew she was close (thank God for her afternoon activities, which had her motor already running for me). I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold off entering her much longer whether she was ready to cum or not.

Her back arched off the bed and she let out a scream of sweet pleasure. I grinned, looking up at her from the top of her sweet pussy lips. That one had snuck up on her with a rapidity neither of us saw coming (hehehe….pun very much intended). I stood, her juices still shiny on my chin and she reached for me, pulling me down and plunging her tongue into my mouth as I fit the head of my swollen cock against her labia, pressing it into her opening.

With the ease of long practice, I found her hole and filled her void with my fullness.

Another muffled moan sounded in my mouth as I pushed it into her, pulling back once to let her vagina open its depths for me. Another stroke and I was in her to the hilt, feeling her Kegel muscles squeeze me as another wave of orgasm rolled over her. The squeeze was too much for me and I drove it in a final time, pushing it all the way into her core as I released hot sweet jets of liquid pleasure into my wife’s womb. Her arms went around me as we came together and she held me tightly as we both shivered.

Somehow, I’d kept my feet during this and, as sensation returned to my legs, I pushed myself up off of Serena’s sweat-slick body. I kissed her lips tenderly and she chuckled up at me.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

“Thank you for letting me cum first, my lover,” she said softly, her Australian accent never sexier than it was in the wonderful world of post-coital exhaustion.

I chuckled back as I kissed her again. “You’re welcome, my sweet,” I whispered back. I felt my cock twitch one last time in her before I slipped out, my softening prick plopping out gently. I looked down and saw a little dribble of our special mixture drip out of her and down between her plump butt cheeks. For a moment, I considered that it wouldn’t be the first time my semen had been in or around her tight, little, puckered butthole.

I stumbled my way around our King-size bed and half-flopped down onto my side of the bed. I wanted to hold her, wanted to cuddle and snuggle with her. Had it not been such a stressful pair of weeks (etc., etc., and more excuses), I would have. But, instead, I found myself gone into the depths of dreamless sleep.

* * *

I’m not sure how long I was out, but I could hear moans of pleasure when I woke and, in the light from Serena’s bedside lamp, I could see the lump under the covers moving around. I knew instinctively it was Tammy. And the fact that the lump seemed to be centered above my wife’s recently-filled cunt told me what she was doing.

As if the moans and little half-audible gasps from Serena’s throat, well-recognized signals of an impending orgasm from her, wouldn’t have told me that our “little girl” was lapping up every drop from her “mommy’s” pussy.

I enjoyed the sounds for a few moments before rolling over onto my side and turning Serena’s face to mine. I kissed her deeply as I pressed my again-hard cock against her hip. As we kissed, I felt Tammy’s hand on my hip. I shifted as she slid her hand down to find my erection. She wrapped her fingers around it and gently stroked it as she continued to suck and lick and nibble at Serena’s labia.

Serena pulled her mouth away from mine as she let out a little yelp. I knew she was almost there. Tammy knew she was almost there. So, I decided to help our little girl give her mommy a nice, big cum.

I dropped my mouth down to Serena’s big right titty even as my hand moved up to her equally-big left titty. My fingers found a turgid pink nipple even as my mouth found another. I suckled as I pinched. Another yelp, this one longer and louder escaped Serena’s lips and her hips started to drive upward against Tammy’s mouth. Our little girl let go of daddy’s cock to grasp mommy’s hips firmly, the better to focus her attentions properly. I knew Tammy was sucking Serena’s clit between her lips, letting her tongue batter that sensitive little nub. My teeth descended onto the nipple in my mouth and I bit down on it, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough for our purposes. As I bit, I pinched the other.

Serena screamed as her pussy exploded fluids over Tammy’s mouth and chin. She was frozen in ecstasy for several moments as wave after wave of orgasm crashed over the redoubt of our bed.

I laid my head on the pillow next to Serena’s as she quivered and held her tight. Tammy crawled up and laid her head on Serena’s breasts as I ran a hand through her pink-and-blue-striped hair, chuckling at the color choice that our rebellious “daughter” had chosen and the color over which she and Serena had fought. But, that fight was long forgotten and now Serena’s arms encircled Tammy as my arms encircled them both. We laid there together for a long-enough period of time that I wondered if Serena and Tammy had fallen asleep.

Then, I felt a hand move over to stroke my half-hard prick. Within a few seconds in Tammy’s hand, I had regained my earlier stiffness and she let out a giggle as she stroked me.

“Daddy?” she asked softly.

“Yes, baby girl,” I replied, an air of indulgence in my voice.

“Can I be a mommy one day, too?”

I chuckled. “Of course you can, baby.”

“Will you give me a baby, daddy?”

Another chuckle. “Sure, baby. If you want a baby, daddy will give it to you.”

“I want a baby now, daddy. You know, since I’m old enough.”

This was a twist different enough to distract me from the warmth of Serena’s and Tammy’s bodies in my arms. I lifted my head and looked down at Tammy. Before I could say anything, Serena responded, “Well, I guess daddy needs to put a baby in our little girl’s belly then, doesn’t he?”

Now I looked at Serena. We’d always wanted kids and had been miserable for a time when we found out she couldn’t have them. We’d talked about adoption, but never done more than that. Now, Serena and Tammy seemed to be suggesting…

“Yes, he should,” Tammy replied with righteous conviction.

She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and looked directly at me. “Put a baby in me, daddy.”

I looked at her dumbly for a moment before looking back down at Serena, whose eyes were smiling and faintly-shining. “You should get back there and make our little girl pregnant, sweetheart.” Her lilting Australian accent carried an almost-crushing sense of hope. This would be our baby, I knew. The child I made with Tammy would belong to all three of us. It would be my sperm and Tammy’s egg, but it would also be Serena’s love that made a baby.

I moved dreamily behind Tammy and positioned myself on my knees behind her. She bent down and kissed Serena as I pressed my hard-on against her labia. It was an easy penetration into Tammy’s slick, hot pussy. She pushed back as I pushed in and I was in her tight hole to the hilt on the first stroke. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I knew instinctively that she wanted a baby just as much as I did. The next moan came from Serena and I felt Tammy’s movements between Serena’s legs and knew that she was diddling Serena again. I started to thrust my way in-and-out of Tammy’s sweet, tight wetness, gaining speed with each stroke even as Tammy’s fondling hand moved faster and more intently on Serena’s own feminine spicebox.

Tammy’s head came up and she let out an animal cry of desire which was mirrored by Serena’s. I had no idea she had gotten so close so fast and I realized with a shock that both of these sweet women, my wife and our girl, were cumming as I felt Tammy’s pussy squeeze me in the rhythms of orgasmic pleasure.

Those squeezes were too much for me and with a final lurch inside her, I felt my cock jerk as my balls contracted, emptying into her womb. My hands gripped Tammy’s hips as I felt myself emptying what felt to be an incredible amount of semen into her.

I was light-headed as I pulled back out of her and I looked at her, her gorgeous ass in the air and her slick, smooth pussy lips (she very carefully shaved herself, which was, apparently, the style among the late-teens/early-twenties crowd) were coated with her fluids and a bit of mine as well, the little, tell-tale dot of semen visible telling me that she had accepted all of my seed.

Tammy’s head had returned to rest on her mommy’s breasts and Serena’s hand stroked her hair. “You are such a good girl, Tammy,” Serena crooned.

My head still swam with pleasant buzzing as I reached out and patted her rump. “Yes, you are a very good girl, Tammy.”

It took everything I had to not just flop down on top of both of them, but I made it to settle next to these two beautiful women. Tammy stayed in that position as I laid down next to Serena. It was with shocking clarity that I realized she was staying there to let my sperm swim their way up into her, searching for an egg to fertilize.

And it was with a shocking prescience that I knew right away that it had worked. My wife Serena held our “daughter” and our child in her arms in that moment as new life sprouted in Tammy’s womb.

Thank God it’s Friday, I thought again. And thank God for family.

Published 
Written by tonidelasalle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments