Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A night out turns premediated

"Refusing to give Steve head, He embarks on getting even legally"

3
2 Comments 2
18.5k Views 18.5k
5.5k words 5.5k words

It was a typical hot tropical summer Friday afternoon, and I was busy working around the pool. In my usual fashion, I was wearing nothing but a skimpy thong. The heat of the sun, felt great on my bare skin as I lost tract of time and pondered over what to do tonight.

Reclining in my chaise as I sipped a glass of wine, thoughts of my recent birthday adventures past through my mind. Recalling the two black ebony lovers my husband carefully picked out for me to act out my fantasy with. Oh god, I could still feel their mega cocks inside my tiny vagina, stretching me as they plunged their black poles inside of me.

Within moments I was naked, with both legs draped over an arm rest. The sun glistened over my now wet pussy, as I guided the base of my wine glass between my labia lips. My dark nipples, now hardened ached for a touch as my glass continued to indulge on the slippery trail.

Lifting the glass to my breast, I pressed it forward until my areola was surrounded by the rim. Swishing the glass around, the cool liquid sent a shimmering chill throughout my body as it splashed over my nipple. Lifting the tainted nipple to my mouth, I slowly placed it to my lips and sucked the essence into my mouth.

Setting the glass down, I started stroking my heated pussy while tenderly keeping the erect nipple lodged between my clinched lips. I could not hold off any longer, as my fingers slipped inside, first one then another as I began sucking the nipple harder.

My teeth began to penetrate the bullet hard flesh, as i pressed them together while finger fucking my pussy into a frenzy.

"Mmmm" I heard myself moaning as I was about to get off. "Mmmm" as I inserted a third finger while clamping down even harder on the pressed nipple until I felt my insides quivering. My pussy tightened up on my fingers as I released a flow of my sweet juices upon them.

I was ready to go out and have some fun with my husband, when he called.

"Hey do you want to go out tonight" he asked knowing full and well I did

"Sure, what's on your mind" I replied

"Ok, let's meet at Swanks for drinks. dinner and dancing" he responded. "And dress to kill" he added, knowing that this is one of our favorite places to engage with other people sexually. It is not uncommon to walk into the restroom and see somebody giving head, hell I've done it a time or two myself.

"Ok, I'll see you about seven o'clock" I stated. I knew that I was to take a cab there, have a couple of drinks and be flirtatious. I knew that he wanted to walk in and see me having fun taunting and teasing others sexually.

"Yep, seven it will be" he replied, knowing that I would be there by five thirty sipping drinks and having fun while I was waiting for him to arrive. Sometimes he would sit at the other end of the bar for a while, allowing me time to fulfill our playtime needs.

Looking at my watch, I saw it was already three thirty and I had better get a move on it. Grabbing my discarded thong from the ground, I headed to the shower thinking about what I was to wear tonight. Jumping out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and preceded to the walk in closet, seeking a hot sexy outfit to wear. Moving the row of skirts and dresses back and forth, I found just the thing that will blow everyone's mind as I held it up.

Yes I thought, this will be perfect as I held up the strap less black mini eyelet dress. Looking through my collection, I found a pair of four inch open toed heels that would go well with the hot little dress. I sat in the easy chair and began painting my nails in a tempting shade called fuck me red, as it will be very sexy set against the black outfit.

With my nails now dried, I slipped the snug fitting dress over my head and wiggled it over my hips. Yes I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing the hot daring outfit now covering my bare body. The top fit like the old tube tops did, using your breasts to keep it in place, while the snug fitting dress portion hugged your curves. The hundreds of eyelet holes gave little to the imagination, without revealing everything clearly.

I didn't have to worry about hiding my identity, because we didn't know many  people from that side of the town. We have gone there several times, and have actually had a couple of sexual encounters where I was enticed to giving head to a couple of guys in the men's rooms.

I saw the cab pull into the driveway, and out the door I flew as if I was on a mission. I noticed the driver eye balling me, as if he wasn't sure of what he was seeing.

"Hello" he said politely as I slithered into the backseat, with his eyes following my tiny dress.

"Hi" I replied, as I attempted to tug the dress underneath my ass cheeks while he got into the drivers seat and adjusted the rear view mirror.

"Where to Miss" he asked while gazing at me in the mirror with a smile on his face.

"To Swanks Dinner Club" I replied

"A night of dinner and dance" he stated before asking "if I was going there alone", while he strained to get a glimpse of my upper legs.

"No, I'm meeting my husband there in a little while" I answered as I eased my legs apart a bit, to tease his view a bit more.

"That sure is a hot dress your wearing" he said with his eyes focused into the mirror

"Thanks, I want to give my husband a special treat tonight" I told him as I spread my legs further apart. "He likes special treats, do you" I asked as I slowly slipped a finger between my now saturated lips.

"Yes, I do enjoy treats" he chuckled, knowing that my finger was buried inside my raging pussy for his viewing pleasure. "And you are one fine looking treat" he added

Pulling in to Swanks parking lot, he turned his head for a full look at my fully exposed pussy and said "I hope you guys have a fun night tonight"

Removing my finger and placing inside my mouth, I replied "I'm sure we will" as the club door man opened my door and extended his hand for me to grab.

He knew exactly where to stand when helping a female out of a car. He got a full view of one leg, my hiked up skirt and then the other leg. He made no attempt to hide the fact that he enjoyed the view as he smiled at me from ear to ear. He escorted me to the door, then into the club where we were met by the hostess who was clad in a micro mini skirt and tank top.

The bar area was booming, as people were drinking and mingling as she sat me on the corner of the bar asking "if this was ok"

"Sure, its good" I replied as I climbed onto the barstool, unaware that my dress was barely covering my ass in the back as I ordered a glass of wine. Looking around, I saw several good looking men checking me out as the bartender delivered my wine as it was now six pm.

I figured I needed to play some hot tunes on the jukebox, and strut my stuff so they can all get a little peak at me. I could feel the snug dress creeping upwards as I steeped forward, but that never bothered me. I played several songs on the jukebox and slowly swayed to the beat as i walked back to my stool, where a group of four men were sitting behind me.

I heard one say, "did you see her ass when she bent over the jukebox"? Another one replied, "oh hell yeah, and she looks fucking hot" when somebody tapped me on the shoulder softly. I looked up and saw this guy I had given head to several months back.

"Hey, how are you doing" he asked, adding "do you remember me"

"Oh hey there, how are you" I responded, remembering that I had polished his knob in the men's room some five or six months ago. "So how have you been" I asked, noticing that two of people at his table were dressed in police uniforms.

"Good" he replied, "can I get you another wine" he asked as he motioned the bartender to bring another round.

"Wont you join us" he asked, "they don't bite, well not as much as you do" he chuckled lightly. I wondered if he had told them about what had happened here before.

Sitting at their table, they all eagerly introduced themselves as they didn't hide the fact that they were checking me out.

"That's a cool dress" one said as his eyes were attempting to locate my nipples through the eyelets, as I sipped my wine casually.

I knew that the entire contour of my breasts were visible, but only a minor amount of flesh was visible to their eyes. The bartender delivered my third glass of wine, and I knew I had better slow down a bit.

I excused myself to go freshen up in the ladies room, as I was catching a quick buzz and needed to remain in control. I stood up and tugged my dress down, realizing that the cop in uniform caught a full view of my nakedness as I got up as he smiled at me. The others were content in watching me as I walked through the crowd with my ass in motion.

Once in the ladies room, I splashed water on my face and blotted it off with a soft towel. I touched up my makeup when the door opened and in walked the man from the table holding his crotch as he approached me.

"It is really good to see you again" he acknowledged as he made his erection visible to me. "You really know how to suck a cock, and was wondering if you be so kind to do it again" he added as he unzipped his fly.

Regaining my composure from the three downed glasses of wine I replied "uh, well not right now as I am waiting for somebody" as he removed his semi hard penis and locked the door.

"That's ok" he replied "I wont tell if you don't" he chuckled while stroking his cock, "adding nobody has to know, not even your husband"

"I, sorry Steve, but I really cant, that night before was just something we did on the spur of the moment" as I felt my pussy raging while his cock gained full erection status.

"Well then, what if your husband does find about it then? I remember you on your hands and knees sucking my cock while he waited at the bar last time. So what's the difference waiting at the bar, or you waiting here and giving me head" he asked as he stepped closer.

"You sucked my cock like no other, and I just want that feeling again" he stated as he grabbed my hand and placed it on his swollen member.

"Really, I cant" I said, but the feeling of his hot throbbing cock in my hand was making me crazy as I tightened my hand around it firmly.

"That's tight, squeeze that dick" he whispered while pulling me towards him as my hand listened to his voice.

"Now pump you hand up and down the shaft" he instructed, as my hand followed suit and was stroking the length of his cock at will.

"Dress like a little slut, and I'm going to treat you like one" he announced as I stood there jerking his cock off in my hand.

"Uh huh" I whispered, "I'm not your little slut, and I'm not sucking your cock" I remarked as I yanked my hand off his throbbing cock and turned for the door.

"You will be sorry you just did that" he protested as I unlocked the door and left the ladies room and went back to the table. I noticed that one of the officers had left and the chairs seemed a bit closer together. I knew the waiter had returned as my glass had been refilled. I sat down and we toasted to a fun time when a hand soon found its way to my upper leg and began stroking it lightly. The owner simply smiled at me, as I realized that it was the one who got a good look at me when I stood up.

Playfully, I nudged his hand away while we were all making small talk, but he returned it immediately and continued on his journey. His thumb and forefinger were sweeping my inner legs while softly attempting to spread them apart as I joined in the conversation. I gave way to his advances, allowing him to part my legs slightly when Steve rejoined the table.

The advancing finger tips had made the slow trek to my outer lips. His touch was light and deliberate as he caressed the wet trail slowly. Pulling his hand backwards, I felt the palm of his hand resting on top of my vagina and an extended finger between my lips. He eased the finger forward slowly, until it was nuzzled at the opening before attempting to press it inside.

I saw him looked to the guy on my other side and nod his head while pushing his finger tip just inside my burning entrance. Taking the approval gestures, the second hand was on my opposite leg, working its way towards my raging furnace. The original hand now rested on my left upper leg, while the new explorer rested on my upper right leg as each had a finger inside my wet lips.

Each of them had work their extended finger to my entrance, and were sharing the gateway as they slowly entered together. I could feel my juices running rampant as they both pressed their finger tips inside and back out again. Each reinsert allowed their lubricated fingers to plunge deeper into my love canal, as I sat there enjoying the advancements. I wanted to cum so bad, but not right there, as Steve was right across the table with an aching erection.

I reached under the table, and gently eased each hand away from my burning box as they looked at each other with a confused look when I saw my husband sitting at dark corner table. I looked at him and smiled, noticing the movements underneath the table he nodded in approval. Casually one of my hands were placed on a bulging cock while I allowed their fingers another teasing entry. From each side they again penetrated me further than before as I willingly spread my legs for deeper entry, while I fumbled with a stubborn zipper.

They began fingering my pussy, one at a time and then together, often stroking my budding clit without other patrons knowing what was going on. The erection in my hand was quite large, as the owner offered a second hand in releasing the zipper. Freeing his engorged cock, I was surprised by its size as I peered at it in my hand. Stroking the entire length, I felt the huskiness growing in my hand as the my other hand was directed to the opposite side.

Moments later, I was stroking off two swollen cocks, as their owners skillfully finger fucked me to an organismic release. I must have cum two or three times as all I could do was squeeze their cocks to keep from screaming out. My ass was now saturated and these two cops wanted more than I was wanting to, as one leaned into me and began kissing my neck and whispered "come on, lets get out of here so you can suck our cocks".

With two hard cocks in my hands, I squeezed them and replied "sorry, no can do" and released my hold on them. I glanced around and saw my husband talking to a beautiful light skinned black woman with the longest straight hair I have ever seen. She was whispering something in his ear, while his hand was hidden beneath her skirt.

One of their phones rang, and the other one announced, "come on, we have to roll now" as they tucked their throbbing cocks back into their pants.

"This ain't over yet" the other one whispered into my ear just as he was about to leave.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

I took the opportunity to walk over to join my husband who was preoccupied at the moment. The black woman was leaning into him, as he had his hands all over her swaying big breasts.

"Hey Baby" I greeted him as he looked up with a hand full of beautiful breast. Her nipples and areolas were dark, like choke cherries as he continued to fondle them.

"This is Sasha" he said as I slide in on his other side. "This is Tai, my wife" he advised her as he pulled both of us close together. Its been a while since we played with another female and she was fine as hell. His hand quickly went to my breast and teasingly played with the strap less top until Sasha smiled after flashing my own dark hard nipple.

We ordered tequila shots and beer chasers as he had a hand on each of our breasts, and I was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NastyDog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments