Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Story About Amanda

"Taking Care of Amanda"

48
31 Comments 31
37.7k Views 37.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Amanda is my best friend's daughter. She's been staying with me for the last few months. Her mother passed away about a year ago. Her father started to drink and went into severe depression. Later, he had to be hospitalized for the nervous breakdown that he suffered. He didn't have any family that could watch Amanda. I told him I would be happy to take care of her in his absence.

Amanda is eighteen. She’s quite a handful. She loves boys and I think she probably has had sexual intercourse several times already. I can’t control her. She dresses very provocatively and does not like to be told what to do. She loves to wear a lot of make-up. Amanda is a good looking girl. She’s about five foot five inches tall and is petite. She has long brown hair and green eyes. She’s not terribly big on top but can certainly fill out her shirts. She's constantly parading herself all over the house. She's always wiggling her ass and flipping her hair. She does these things, so I will look at her. She is constantly teasing me.

Well this is how it went down one night. It was a terrible rain storm. I was enjoying a bottle of scotch and a good cigar. I had a fire going in the fire place. I was reading a book and just enjoying myself. Amanda was upstairs sleeping.

About an hour passed, and Amanda came down the stairs in a sheer nightgown. She was not wearing her robe. She told me she couldn't sleep. I didn't want to look but I could see her hard nipples poking out of her nightgown. She was wearing white panties with lace and I could see those too. I could kill myself for even looking. 

She came over to my chair and tried to sit on my lap. She even tried to kiss me.

"Amanda, what the hell are you doing, girl?”

"Roger, I get a little frightened during these kinds of storms. I just need you to comfort me."

“I’m your father’s best friend. I cannot be kissing his daughter. Your father is recovering from a nervous breakdown. He's left you in my care. He wouldn't want me to be having sex with his daughter.”

“Oh come on Roger, you know you want me. I see you looking at me all the time. Ever since I came here, you've been staring at me. You’re even staring right now.”

“Amanda, you’re in a very sheer nightgown. Of course I’m looking at you. It’s kind of hard not to look at you. You’re not wearing a robe. You’re always wearing very risqué clothes around this house. I’m a man after all.”

“Just kiss me and get it over with. I’m eighteen. I want to be with you sexually.”

Amanda just giggled. She put her lips on my mouth and gave me a kiss. I was just shocked and horrified at her behavior. She gave me a long, deep, and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other’s mouth. I didn't know what to do or say. I guess I might have had a little too much scotch. She then had her hand in my crotch. She was definitely showing that she wanted to have sex with me. She was all over me and I could not believe it.

She proceeded to unzip my pants and take them off. I didn't have underwear on. Amanda then got on her knees and proceeded to give me a blow job. I was stunned that she would be doing this to me. In another way, I was completely turned on. The scotch was definitely in my system and I was drunk. Amanda began to give me her version of a blow job. She grabbed my cock and began to take it down her throat.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

The girl was fondling my balls, squeezing them gently, and bobbing her head between my thighs.

She was slurping and gagging on my hard cock. Amanda shook her head, so she could take me all the way down her throat. I was so excited and came in her mouth. She smirked at me but didn't stop there. She gave me her hand and led us both to my bedroom.

She then pushed me on my bed. Amanda then removed her nightgown. She sat right on my face with her sweet pussy. The girl started to ride my face. Her pussy was so delicious. I've never tasted anything so good in my life. She worked her body to and fro and smothered my face with her cunt. I licked her wildly, parting her pussy lips and fucking her good and hard with my tongue.

Amanda was moaning and groaning. The girl was like a complete whore. She was smothering me and letting me drink her pussy juices. I know I must have been insane to agree to this, but I was feeling lonely and very drunk.

She continued to move her pussy back and forth. Amanda had an amazing orgasm on my face. Her juices were so sweet and tangy. I lapped at her beautiful pussy. She then got off of me. Amanda was in complete seduction mode. She straddled me and worked her cunt over my hot and throbbing cock. She started to ride me fast. I couldn't believe this was my best friend’s daughter. Amanda was fucking me like a professional whore.

I sat up and began to kiss and pull at her beautiful breasts. Her breasts were so beautiful. I cupped the one and sucked on her nipples. She was moaning and riding me so fast. I had my hands on her waist, lifting her higher onto my cock. I wanted to really fuck her now.

The alcohol was clouding my vision. I put her on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. I slid my hard cock into her pussy. I pushed my hard cock into her wet cunt. I grabbed her hips and I fucked her so hard. Ramming my cock into her. She was loving it. I groped her breasts. I hadn't had sex in a while. To have my cock so far up her cunt made me feel like a super hero. She begged me to fuck her ass. 

I had some lube in my drawer. I smothered it on my cock and on her ass. I slowly put my manhood into her tight rosebud. She didn't even moan that it hurt. She loved to get fucked this way. Amanda was backing her ass onto my cock. We were fucking at a good pace. I had my hands on her hips and banged her good and hard.

"Roger, I am going to play with my pussy while you fuck my ass."

Amanda was finger fucking her pussy while I was ramming my cock into her tight little asshole. We were both moaning and groaning. I smacked her ass while I fucked her good and hard. I couldn't believe this was happening. But now that it was, I was enjoying myself. After a while, I came in Amanda’s asshole. I covered her in cum.

I leaned her over and licked her asshole. I cleaned her up good. I put her on her back and gave her a very deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other’s mouth. We rolled around on the bed. My hands were on her ass. I fucked Amanda slowly. I was on top of her and we kissed and made slow love. I pumped my cock into her wet pussy and kissed her deep and passionately. Her body felt so good against mine. We made love all that night.

We never spoke of this incident again. But that night, I had sex with my best friend’s daughter. It was an amazing night. We were lovers for one evening.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments