Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A suprising menage a trois

"2 friends have some unexpected fun"

8
3 Comments 3
32.0k Views 32.0k
494 words 494 words
Famous Story

My best friend Chris and I would get drunk every now and then and most times we ended up fooling around with each other.   This one time we were at his parents place and we started getting a bit frisky just after his parents had gone to bed for the night.  

We made our way upstairs to his bedroom and I thought I’d try something different. So I stripped him off and handcuffed him to the bed.   I then pulled up my skirt and teasingly removed my g-string.   After rubbing it on my pussy a few times I stuffed it into his mouth.

By now he was as stiff as, so I climbed aboard.   Right when I was getting close to cumming I felt someone else crawl onto the bed.

Reaching behind me I found another stiff cock, so I began to stroke it while I rode Chris. Shortly after I noticed a distinct strawberry smell in the air (I later found out this was strawberry flavoured lube!) and then felt a finger trying to probe my ass. The feeling was amazing and I was disappointed when I felt the finger slide out.  

The mystery man removed my hand from his cock and moved me forward slightly before plunging his cock into my ass.   I couldn’t believe how awesome it felt to have a cock in my pussy and another in my ass.   T he mystery man only managed a few strokes before I screamed out in orgasmic bliss.  

Chris pumped my pussy full of cum halfway through my orgasm which made my orgasm so much more intense.   I could feel chris’s cum starting to trickle down my leg when I heard the vague sound of footsteps in the hall.

I didn’t think I came that loudly and I didn’t care.   The mystery guy was still fucking my ass, deeper and deeper. I was about to come again when the door opened and the light snapped on.   Chris’s mum was standing in the doorway with her mouth wide open.  

I turned around and saw chris’s dad with the same shocked look on his face.   He began to withdraw from my ass but I was too close to coming so I reached behind and grabbed his ass cheeks and slammed his cock back into my ass. I held him there until his penis exploded a wad of cum into my ass, which triggered my second orgasm. This was much more intense than the first one because I was watching chris’s mum’ s face the whole time. It was the biggest turn on ever!

I then wiped all the cum off my pussy, ass and legs, grabbed my undies out of chris’s mouth and casually walked out of his bedroom, past his mother.

I've never had such a big smile on my face as that day. Needless to say I never went to chris’s house again!

Published 
Written by secretliasons
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments