Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend with my Mother in Law

"Son-in law and mother-in law's passionate weekend."

82
13 Comments 13
193k Views 193k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Legendary Story
My mother-in law "Gloria" is 62-years old, stands 5'10 and weighs around 130 pounds, with flowing raven hair and never ending beautiful legs. She has 4 beautiful daughters, none as tall as she but all dark-haired lovely girls with beautiful bodies. She has a way of walking that turns the head of not only men but women as well. She wears a special Italian perfume that always weakens me as she walks by. Gloria and my father-in law John live in London England where he is an international law attorney for a major corporation in the states. They visit us in Orlando every few months or so when he is on a trip back to the U.S.

I have never strayed in my marriage which is now going on 5 years, .... until now.

Although I have certainly been captivated by Gloria's beauty and have fantasized about being with her in rare moments, I have never let on that I thought of her in any other way except as my mother-in law.

My father-in law can be quite a jerk at times and yell at her for insignificant things which I have found to be embarrassing, yet she has always taken his crap. She could leave him and have just about any man she desires but she still stays with him.

There have been moments in the last several years when she and I would be alone together such as washing dishes in the kitchen after a family dinner and we would joke around and maybe kid each other some but never about sex or fooling around. I would tell her she should have been a movie star or Rockette on Broadway which prompted her to throw her head back and laugh and then tell me I was over my limit on wine for the night.

But life turned last Friday night. Gloria was coming in to town to stay with my wife and I for a few days while my father-in law was on a business trip to New York. He was to be tied up every night on business dinners and meetings and she did not want to be left alone. My wife Dina is a business law attorney and often has to fly to San Francisco for a primary client. She was to be back on Friday when my mother-in law was flying in from New York. I was to pick both up at the Orlando Airport within one hour of each other but my wife called and said they needed her to stay until Monday night. I was disappointed and I knew Gloria would be upset she was not going to see my wife but we always enjoyed each others company and I felt we would still have a good time just hanging out and talking about politics, family, her friends in England and our daily lives she was missing. I gave Gloria a big hug when she came off the plane through the gate and she kissed me as always right on the lips. No lingering or open mouth kiss, just a quick smack. I told her my wife was not coming home until Monday night but she handled it well and really did not seem that upset. "I am sure we will make the best of it," she said.

On the way home, I noticed she was wearing a shorter black skirt than usual, black stockings with black pumps and shear beige blouse. She wore a cream-colored bra under her blouse but it was quite thin and I could make out the tips of her nipples enough so that on the 30 minute drive home, I possessed quite a hard on which I hoped she would not notice. "I am starving. I have not eaten since late this morning. Do you think we can stop and get something to eat?" she asked. "I know a great little place I'm sure you will like. A nice romantic place, " I said. What made me say that to her I am not sure but her reaction pleased me. "Oh really?" she replied. I stopped at Vinny's' Little Italian pizzeria and as we walked in you could feel the long glances aimed at Gloria. Her posture was perfect as she walked elegantly in front of me, head back, to our table.

I felt like her chauffeur or aide not her son-in law. We enjoyed two glasses each of Chianti and each had a bowl of shrimp linguine. "This is a romantic spot. Do you bring Dina here a lot?" she asked. "We come here on special occasions," I said. "It certainly is a mood setter. I bet you two really enjoy each other when you get back home from here," Gloria said with a slight twinkle in her eye. Was I reading her right? She was beginning to loosen up quite a bit from the wine. She asked for another bottle of Chianti which we killed over the next hour before going to the house. After I carried her bags to her room, she said she was going to freshen up a bit and asked if I could fix her a vodka martini which I promptly did after changing into a pair of light blue silk pajama bottoms and white t-shirt. I made myself one as well and took both to the den where she joined me. She still wore exactly what she had on from her trip. She sat on the other end of the red sofa from me and took a sip of her drink. "This is so good. I am really beginning to feel relaxed. Would you mind terribly rubbing my feet? Walking through the airports have made them a little sore," she said.

"No problem," I replied. "Let me slip off of your shoes. One thing I am really good at is foot massages. Your daughter requires at least several a week."

As I rubbed her beautiful size 8 soles, I began to feel another erection and the martini was not hurting it. I could tell she was enjoying it as she took a long sip from her glass and gave me a seductive look I had never seen before from her. I moved my hands around each foot and worked her toes ever so gently and then to her heels and ankles. I was not sure what to expect but did not care at that moment.

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

I brought her foot to my mouth and offered several soft open mouth kisses on her toes. She moaned and closed her eyes. She put her glass on the coffee table and gave me her other foot to kiss and fondle. I knew then where we were headed but did not care. I slid my hand up her left leg up the outside of her thigh and then inside.

When her breathing began to become heavier, I unhooked her garter from each stocking and then unrolled both stockings down off of her feet. Now I kissed her bare feet while still massaging them. I was becoming wet through my pants from pre-cum. I did not remember feeling so flushed and hot in a sexual moment. She was allowing me to do whatever I wanted to do. I cut the lights down to where the room was almost dark and put some smooth jazz on the stereo. I came back to the sofa and wondered if she was awake. She was lying slightly propped up on two black satin pillows and as I sat on the sofa, she opened her eyes and gave me that "come to me" look that I had seen many times before with Dina. I promptly responded. I had to have her mouth. I moved up next to her and gazed at her face. Her eyes were closed but she wanted me I could tell. I leaned into her and pressed my lips onto hers. She greeted me with her lips slightly opened and a very busy tongue which darted between my lips. I was about to come.

I could feel her hands move down the sides of my body and then place them around my hard wet shaft of 7 inches. I could tell she was shocked at how wet I was. She began to stroke my cock slowly and then jerk it around in her right hand as if it were a control stick. I opened her negligee and placed my lips around her beautiful size 34 breasts exploring every part them. I clinched my teeth around her nipples and playfully pulled at them. My right hand moved to her black bikini panties where I slid my hand in from the side and with my middle finger began to play with her clit rubbing across it back and forth until she moaned loudly. I moved down to where my head was in between her thighs and I slid my tongue into the side of her panties as I explored her, probed her and adored her. I could no longer contain myself. I slid on top of her and thrust every bit of my cock into her vagina then pulled it back out only to thrust it back in again. As I came out, I let my cock glide across her clit playfully and watched her demand I give it to her again. "Fuck me hard, please, very very hard," she said. As my cock moved in and out, I again probed her mouth with my tongue. I could not believe this was happening with my mother-in law. I pulled back. "We cannot do this. I can't do this to Dina," I said. "Please, I will not ever tell. I need this. I need you tonight. Don't stop."

Her mouth opened wider as she took in my tongue and her amazing pussy wrapped around my engorged cock. I finally exploded inside her. Afterward, I immediately threw my face into her pussy, filled with her love juices and mine and licked her inside and out. I could not get enough of her. I wanted more. She stroked the hair on the back of my head softly and then rolled me over.

She began to kiss my mouth again and then whispered those sweet little sounds into my ear while reaching down for my spent and somewhat limp cock. She began to stroke my cock up and down while moving her tongue around in my ear. I could feel her hot breath and my member was beginning to stir again. She moved down to my nipples where she gave each one a little bite and tug.

Then she kissed my abdomen moving down lower to my cock which was making a bit of a comeback. She put her mouth directly over the head of my shaft with her tongue licking more precum and then while stroking it with one hand, went down on me and took in every bit of cock I had. My mother-in law who I had fantasized about for years then played with my hard balls and kissed them. As she moved her tongue over them she then stuck her index finger in my ass. I just about exploded again. She knew things that I would have never guessed she knew. She lifted my thighs slowly and then after removing her finger from my ass, began to flick her tongue around my anus and moving back down to kiss underneath my balls. I could no longer stand it. I turned her over and made her get on all fours. I kissed her ass and then flicked my tongue around her ass hole, very slightly sticking it in and out. I then inserted my fully engorged cock into her vagina while holding the sides of her beautiful milky thighs. I rammed her hard for several minutes. I could tell she was close to orgasm. "Harder, harder," she pleaded. I was ramming as hard and fast as I could. "Roll me back over and get on top. I want to feel your hairy chest on my tits," she said.

I obliged and reinserted my cock. I slowed down my ramming and begin to move it back and forth without totally pulling it out. "Are you ready for me to come?" I asked.

"Yes, please now," she moaned.

I pulled my cock out quickly and held it over her chest where I exploded my creamy cum all over her lovely breasts. I could not believe I still had that much in me. She pulled me down and gave me a long deep passionate kiss. We then fell asleep, side by side, both spent and exhausted.

I awoke the next morning to her whispering in my ear and playing with the hair on my chest.
I knew the next two days would be filled with passionate lovemaking. And, they were.

Published 
Written by beachtiger11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments