Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A widow's erotic confession

"When a widow and her stepson move in opposite, a friendly approach leads to sex."

29
11 Comments 11
18.6k Views 18.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

As the springtime was turning into summer I’d just about completed the changes to my life that I felt were necessary at this juncture. I’d found a new home in a different location where nobody knows me, and I was now between jobs as I contemplated my future. As a confident and gregarious person I had no qualms about seeking fresh opportunities or making new friends, which as it turned out, happened much sooner than I expected.

It was only a matter of days after I’d moved in to my cosy new cottage that I observed a removals van at the house opposite, and a flurry of activity as furniture was being carried in through the front door. I also noticed an attractive brunette in her early thirties together with a young blonde man in his late teens or early twenties gesticulating to the men so I assumed that these were the new owners. I resolved to introduce myself at an opportune moment and welcome them to the neighbourhood.

The following morning I saw the woman carrying boxes from her car into the house so I decided to make her acquaintance by offering to help. She happily accepted, and it wasn’t long before Monica and I were chatting like old friends. Once the car was cleared she made some coffee, and we sat at the breakfast bar in her kitchen where I explained that I was new to the area as well. I gave her a brief overview of the reasons why I’d moved here, but I was quite unprepared for the tragic circumstances that had led her and stepson Jake to move away from their previous home.

She explained that a few months ago her husband of five years had been cruelly taken from her in a fatal road accident. “It’s been so hard for Jake,” she said, “He was only twelve years old when his mother passed away, and now he’s had to cope with losing his father too.”

I offered my sincere condolences, but was naturally concerned about how she was holding up, and she seemed keen to have someone to talk to. “Jake was fifteen when I met and married Ray,” she went on, “And at first it wasn’t an easy relationship, which I guess is understandable. I knew that I could never be a replacement mother, but when he realised how happy I made his father, he soon warmed to me.” She chuckled that because she’s only eleven years older than he is, he never quite got around to calling her ‘Mum,’ then we exchanged contact details, and agreed to meet up again soon.

It was two days later that Monica ‘phoned me and asked if she could pop over for a private chat about something that was troubling her. I said that she was most welcome, but couldn’t help wondering what it could be about. 

As I ushered her into my lounge I offered her a coffee, but she asked if I had anything stronger, so I mixed a couple of stiff gin and tonics and sat next to her on the sofa. She was clearly nervous about something so I told her to just relax and tell me what was on her mind. 

“The thing is,” she said, “About a week ago, shortly before we moved, I had a bit of an emotional meltdown as the realisation finally sunk in that Ray was gone forever, and that I was all alone.” 

I clasped her hand and assured her that it was completely normal for people to undergo that kind of outpouring as part of the grieving process, and that she had nothing to be ashamed of.

“Well actually I do,” she said softly.

She squeezed my hand and told me that she was crying herself to sleep that night, and really needed some comforting so she slipped on a negligee before making her way across the hallway to Jake’s bedroom. When she opened the door she quietly asked her stepson if he was still awake, which he was. She told him that she really needed a cuddle and asked him if she could get into his bed. In a heartbeat she was snuggled up next to him, and he had his arm around her.

“We didn’t actually speak,” she said, “But the room was bathed in moonlight, and I could feel that Jake had an erection because it was pressing into my back. It was then that I realised that I wanted more than just a hug so I reached behind and gripped his stiff penis in my hand. There’d never been so much as an affectionate peck on the cheek prior to that night, but when he began squeezing my breast, it was like a spark had ignited my pent-up desires, and we were suddenly on the verge of serious intimacy.

I asked her what happened next, and she told me that she stripped off her negligee then peeled the duvet back, and allowed Jake feast his eyes upon her naked body before caressing her breasts and stroking her bald pussy. They kissed passionately as Monica tugged gently and rhythmically on her stepson’s meaty cock. She asked him to lick her pussy to make her wet, and she groaned softly as he probed her vagina with his tongue.

“Did you use your mouth on him?” I asked.

“I did,” she replied, “But I was getting to the stage where I just needed to feel his big cock deep inside me, and although I knew what we were doing was wrong on every level, it somehow made the idea of letting it happen even more exciting.”

Monica explained that she was unconcerned about his technique because she was just so desperate for sex. She told me that she was blessed with the ability to enjoy multiple orgasms with minimal stimulation, so she knew that whether Jake was an experienced lover or not, she would be fully satisfied by the time he ejaculated.

“I rolled onto my back, and parted my legs,” she told me, “Then Jake got on top of me and I moaned slightly as I felt the tip of his stiff cock penetrate me slightly before my wet vagina dilated to accept his full length. I just encouraged him to fuck me like a whore, and told him how much I loved feeling his cock inside me.” 

She went on to tell me that Jake was as good in bed as any man she’d ever been with, and by varying the tempo of his strokes, she was soon in a state of almost permanent ecstasy as one orgasm merged seamlessly into another. Then when Jake whispered that he was close to cumming she wrapped her legs around his back so that he had no option but to fill her vagina with his warm creamy semen. They both moaned as they climaxed together both savouring every pulse as he pumped his huge load inside her, and when they were spent, they drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

I said that it was the most erotic confession I’d ever heard and asked her if she had any remorse about what had happened. She said that personally she didn’t but that when she woke up in the morning, Jake was nowhere to be seen. “He often went out for an early morning run,” she said, “But I didn’t see him for the rest of the day, and we never actually discussed it.”

She told me that she would happily do it again if Jake were willing, but she just didn’t know if he felt the same way. She asked me if I thought she was the archetypal ‘wicked stepmother’ to which I replied that I didn’t think that at all, “In fact,” I said, “I admire you for not letting convention get in the way of physical pleasure both for you and for Jake.”

I assured her that because the taste of forbidden fruit is so sweet Jake would have enjoyed the encounter just as much as she had, and would want to do it again, but he was probably not emotionally equipped to deal with it all. I then went on to recount the time when I had a brief but intense sexual affair with my brother’s former wife. She looked slightly shocked at my confession and said that she hadn’t realised I was gay so I had to explain that I’m bisexual.

That led nicely into my next question, which was, “Have you ever been intimate with a woman Monica?”

“Many years ago,” she replied.

“Did you enjoy it?” I enquired.

She reflected for a moment then admitted that she did, and I asked her if it was an experience she’d like to repeat.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” she asked slowly.

“Well,” I replied, “You are an incredibly sexy woman Monica, and all this talk of taboo sex and orgasms has made me quite horny so I was just wondering how you felt about it, that’s all.”

I could tell that she was pondering the situation, but eventually she said very quietly, “I’m not sure I’d even know where to start.”

I slid along the sofa until our bodies were touching, then I took her glass from her hand, and placed it in the coffee table. I ran my hand slowly up and down her bare thigh and turned my head towards hers whispering the words, “Kiss me Monica.”

Our lips met and as I stroked her thigh even higher, she parted her legs slightly, which indicated to me that she was willing to let me touch her intimate area. I could distinctly feel the gentle contours of her femininity beneath her panties, and as I stroked her little gully, she probed the inside of my mouth with her tongue.

“Why don’t we continue this upstairs,” I suggested.

I led Monica by the hand to my bedroom where we both stood at the foot of the bed, and began to undress each other between kisses. With just our underwear remaining we embraced and kissed before tumbling onto the bed together with our legs entwined so that we could feel our pussies pressed firmly together. As we embraced we unclipped each other’s bras and tossed them onto the floor, and took the opportunity to suck each other’s nipples tenderly and sensuously. I was in awe over Monica’s sensational body. She had a sultry Latino look about her with long dark wavy hair and huge firm breasts.

“I wasn’t expecting anything like this,” she panted.

“It’s going to get even better,” I whispered as I eased her panties over her slender hips. Even though they were only partially removed, I couldn’t resist the temptation to gently rub her bare pussy, which made her moan softly with pleasure.

Once we were both naked I leaned against the headboard with my legs apart and my knees up. She kneeled on the bed between them and watched as I patted my cameltoe gently before spreading my pussy lips open with my fingers to expose moist pink flesh of my womanhood.

Monica needed no encouragement to lean forward and plant a soft kiss on my femininity, and as she ran her tongue from top to bottom I groaned with the joy of it and the sensation of a trickle of juices leaking from my vagina.

“Do I taste good Monica?” I asked sweetly.

“Like honey from the hive,” she replied, “Do you want to taste me?”

We changed positions but this time Monica was on all fours, which gave me the opportunity to lick the entire area between her legs from anus to clit, and enabled me to probe both her holes with my tongue. Having spent most of my working life selling sex toys, there’s never any shortage of fun things under my pillow, so I pulled out something at random and gently inserted it into Monica’s sopping wet cunt.

She gasped as I switched it on and purred with pleasure at the sensation of it vibrating inside her body. I didn’t have to do anything with the toy apart from just leave it there pulsating away, and as I tenderly rubbed her clit with my finger, Monica’s legs began to tremble with the ecstasy of her orgasm. She threw her head back and groaned loudly as the visible end of vibrator quivered violently with every contraction.

When I withdrew the toy from her tunnel it was soaked in her succulent juices, which made it so slippery that I was able to slip it into my own vagina with no effort whatsoever. Almost all of it was buried deep inside me with very little sticking out, and the engorged nub of my clit was protruding beyond its hood, which meant that Monica was able to suck on it, and flick it with her tongue to bring me off. The unexpected sensation of her finger just inside my anal passage just heightened the intensity, and with all this going on it was only a minute or so before that wonderful feeling of release exploded within me. 

The pleasure of women giving and receiving sexual fulfilment is such a special experience, and as we both lay there in each other’s arms we reflected on the encounter we had just enjoyed. We agreed that this would not be just a one-off, but we went one step further by touching on the possibilities of including others, both male and female, in our new found friendship.

Monica had never experienced any kind of group sex before, and she admitted that exploring new ways of discovering her latent sexuality was something she was very keen to do.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

She was certainly relaxed being naked with me as we lay there, and there was no hint that she was in a hurry to leave.

I replenished our drinks, which I brought up to the bedroom. “So,” I said, “If we’re going to be regular sex buddies perhaps we ought to start by finding a man.”

She agreed but pointed out that we were both new to the area and didn’t know any men.

“We know one,” I replied with a twinkle in my eye, “But you’d have to willing to share him.”

“Oh no,” she exclaimed as she realised who I meant, “Definitely not.”

“Why not,” I said, “You might find that the idea of having sex with his stepmother and her new sexy best friend is Jake’s wildest fantasy.”

She got up from the bed and paced around the room muttering to herself before saying, “Look Candy I don’t even know how he even feels about me after what happened.”

I pointed out that he was happy enough to move in with her, but that he’s probably going through great turmoil, and just doesn’t know how to deal with. I suggested that we should get him over for a cosy chat so that we can work things out in an adult way.

She agreed that I had a point, but was unsure what to do about it so I suggested that she should ‘phone him to check if he was home, and invite him over. I promised her that all I intended to do was talk to him like a counsellor might do, and try to get him to open up about his feelings. She was still a bit hesitant, but I assured her that if he didn’t want to discuss it then at least she would know how she stood in terms of their relationship, and so she agreed to give him a call.

We then got dressed, and took our drinks downstairs to the lounge where Monica retrieved her ‘phone and dialled Jake’s number, and when she’d finished the call, she announced that Jake would be over in around fifteen minutes. We clinked our glasses together, and Monica said, “I hope you know what you’re doing Candy, I’m really trusting you on this.”

When Jake arrived I got my first look at him close up, and a very pleasing sight it was. He had amazing blue eyes, and a perfect white smile that gave no hint that was troubled in any way. I offered him a drink, and he sat next to Monica on the sofa whilst I sat opposite.

After a few minutes of innocent chat to get acquainted I said that I thought he was an exceptional young man, and should be very proud of himself. When he asked me to elaborate, I explained that his stepmother had told me about the tragic death of his father, and how he been so supportive of her despite his own grief.

“Monica tells me that she would have struggled to cope without you,” I said, “And I understand that you made a selfless act of physical comfort when she needed it most.”

“Oh that,” he said quietly, “I do feel a bit ashamed about what happened.”

I reassured him that he mustn’t feel that way because it was a natural expression of love, which they both could only benefit from. I told him that if he’d coldly rejected his stepmother’s emotional request to join him in bed he could have crushed her confidence for years to come.

“As it is,” I said, “Monica has confided in me that she has no regrets about it, and would even be happy to engage in an on-going sexual relationship with you, but she has no idea how you feel about it.”

He looked slightly stunned by my remarks, but he managed to confirm that he had enjoyed every second of their encounter yet sill harboured feelings of guilt.

“The burning question is Jake,” I said profoundly, “If the opportunity to have sex with your stepmother arose again, would you take it.”

He hesitated for a few seconds then looked into Monica’s eyes and whispered; “Yes I do believe I would.”

There was a clear sense of elation between all of us now that the ice had been broken, and I offered to top up everyone’s drinks before moving on to phase two of my plan. Whilst refreshing the drinks I took the opportunity to remove my panties because I wanted to give Jake the odd flash of my bare pussy as we chatted. I hoped...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments