Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ally and Her Protective Mother

"A slightly ridiculous, but hopefully fun continuation of Ally and her insatiable desires."

17
6 Comments 6
30.8k Views 30.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story
My heart was nearly back to normal. It had been racing, not just from the excitement of fucking Ally. The risk was beyond anything I had ever done before. We did it in the presence of her mother and Janice, my girlfriend. Janice and I have sex with other people, but we do not keep it secret from each other. This time I was because I had no idea how she would react to me having sex with her niece.

Then there was Mary. I still don't know her well and she had been giving me suspicious and disapproving looks whenever I was intimately close to her daughter. It had been Janice's idea to keep Ally warm and sheltered from the wind with my jacket.

It cannot be my fault that for Ally wore a skimpy skirt and no underwear. This last detail is what allowed me to easily fuck her although she did guide me to her ass rather than her pussy. It made more sense given the discretion we tried to maintain. That makes it sound more crazy than it was.

These events all happened at the top of a lookout tower. The intensity left me longing for space by myself. Not wanting to be obvious I simply looked out the opposite side from the girls.

When I heard Ally and Janice heading to the stairs I turned to follow. A hand held my arm gently. "May I have a word?" It was Mary. My heart rate picked up again as soon as I saw how serious she looked.

"Have you been inappropriate with my daughter?" It was more directly than I expected and left me speechless. She did not need an answer. "I know she can be a slut sometimes, but I do not need anyone to encourage her or get her into trouble."

I finally managed to speak, "Ally is strong. I doubt anything will happen to her that she does not want."

"Did you fuck her?" The more aggressive tone startled me. Before words formed in my mouth she grabbed my balls. "I have to know."

Her grip was not painful but held a definite threat of pain. My body stiffened. There was no way out. I had to tell her something.

Mary was impatient. "I will test for myself then. If you did then I'm sure you will smell of pussy." Without releasing my balls she pulled down my pants and my cock flopped out. She stared at it a moment. "Oh, god, that's cum isn't it?"

I tried to prepare mentally for the impending ball crushing. There was no avoiding it now. I could hardly punch my girlfriend’s sister, although the idea had crossed my mind.

The world turned on its side. Mary let go of my balls, but not until she took my entire cock in her mouth. I stared, unmoving. There was no denying the movements of her tongue, reaching for every part of my dick. Nothing about her felt threatening. In fact it was very satisfying. She made noises, reminiscent of someone wanting others to know how much they enjoy a dessert. Janice sometimes does this when eating chocolate. Mary did it with my dick.

As always, it did not last as long as I hoped. As she sat back on her heels Mary apologized, “Sorry, I have a craving for cum. I can’t help myself.” My dick was nearly hard again. “Oh, there’s more,” Mary lifted my cock and licked my balls to get dribbles she had missed before. Once she was satisfied that she got it all she finally stood up.

I pulled my pants back up since she appeared to be done handling me. Mary put a hand on my arm again. “You fucked my daughter in the ass, didn’t you?”

There seemed to be no chance of backlash for that particular detail, so I confirmed it. “Did you enjoy it?” I nodded. She sighed, “Stupid question, I guess. She must have as well.”

It was obvious she was thinking deeply about it. “Is this going to be a problem, Mary?”

“No, it’s fine. It’s something else, really.” Her voice trailed off but I waited to see if she had any more to say. “Ken has never wanted to do it.” I assumed she meant anal sex because somebody got her pregnant years ago and I just figured if Ken really was Ally’s dad, he would have done it. Mary’s next comment came out fast, like she had to finish it before she changed her mind. “Would you like to fuck me in the ass?”

By this point nothing was too strange to handle. “Seriously? Right here?”

“No, not here. I’m not crazy.”

She spoke as if I was a moron for thinking we could do it there. “You just grabbed my balls in a threatening way because you thought I had been sexually involved with Ally. When you discover that I have, you slurp the cum off me like your life depends on it and now you’re offering anal sex. No, that’s not crazy at all.”

“Okay, I see your point. What can I say? Ally takes after me.” She looked over her shoulder as she turned her back to me. With a shake of her hips she asked, “Would you like to see this naked?”

“Definitely!” I reached out and grabbed her butt, pleased that Mary did not flinch.

“We better get going or they will wonder what is taking us so long.” As we descended she assured me that she would come up with a plan for us to get together. As for what just occurred, she wanted to keep that between us. It was just a chat as far as Janice is concerned and Ally was to think I convinced her mother that we had not been up to anything inappropriate.

The walk back to the car was as long as the journey out. Ally was full of spunk, figuratively and literally. My spunk slowly drained from her ass and she made a point of spreading it between her thighs. Once she bent over in front of me and used her hand to smear a fresh dribble across her butt.

Later, with only a brief moment while the others were out of sight Ally skipped up to me and planted a kiss on my lips. I welcomed her tongue into my mouth and instantly regretted it. The crazy girl had tasted of cum. I knew the only source she had for that must have come from her ass a few minutes before.

"That was gross," I told her.

Ally giggled softly and skipped away, twirling as she went, which lifted her skirt so the woman who just came around the bend got a flash of her naked pussy. I was immensely relieved that Ally had only kissed me or she might have caught us while we fucked. The woman glared at me as well as Ally, who had not a care in the world.

The drive back home would be uneventful, mainly due to Janice swapping places with me. She and Ally were deep in conversation while Mary and I listened from the front. I was looking forward to a relaxing drive back.

Feeling a hand on my groin was an instant stimulant. I jerked my neck in an instinctive reaction and then rubbed my neck as cover to avoid unwanted attention. I surveyed the car.

Ally was telling a story that had Janice's full attention. Mary was massaging my cock gently, as if she was simply resting her hand on the gear shift. I was glad to see Mary’s considerable handbag was sitting between the seats so her arm was not visible to those behind.

Why I let her unzip me I'll never know. Oh, yes I do. She is a woman interested in my cock. Yes, please. Mary kept her eyes on the road but her hand worked my dick expertly. She had my dick out and occasionally looked at it. Her hand stroked me and mixed in a little workout as well. She squeezed it as tight as she could, which felt surprisingly good. Her grip was strong enough that when she squeezed and pulled her hand would not move up the shaft because there was too much blood for it to fit through her grasp. I was grateful she had not used that grip on my balls earlier.

Having cum so recently I was unlikely to do it again from a simple hand job, skilled or not. Other than when she shifted gears, Mary kept her hand on me all the way. I zipped my pants back up as we pulled into the drive.

The girls all sat down with a cup of coffee to watch tv. It was a soap they all like, but it drives me nuts so I went up to our room to get a book to read. The room we were staying in was Ally’s room. During our visit Ally was sharing with her sister, Marie. It was not a huge surprise when Ally came in to get something.

The less traditional fact was that she came to get me. “That was awesome, wasn’t it!” Ally had been buzzing ever since we fucked right in front her her mom and aunt. I was still anticipating some fall out with Janice if things went wrong; a likely possibility given the brazen attitudes of Ally and then her mother. Still, it was almost non-stop sex in one form or another. “I am so horny now. Get your pants off and fuck me properly.”

“Shit, Ally, you go on forever.” Part of me wanted to, but having fucked her on the hike and then had a handjob from her mother all the way home my dick was a little on the tired side. “How about I use my tongue? I need to get rid of the taste of cum anyway.”

Ally had no objection. Sexual gratification in any form will keep her happy. She flopped back on her bed, lifted her knees and opened them wide, not even looking at me. I grabbed a shirt from my bag of laundry and put it under her in case there was anything still oozing from her ass. I knelt on the floor, leaned over the bed and admired her smooth pussy for a moment before diving in.

Eating Ally’s pussy is fun, yet challenging. She has a habit of bucking her hips and pulling my head, neither of which seem to be entirely voluntary responses. Teasing her clit with my tongue is more challenging when it suddenly moves several inches and her pelvic bone knocks my head back. I pulled one of her legs down and put my arm and shoulder across it to stop her from pinching my head between her thighs. There was no malice in her actions, she just gets a bit wild when her body is pleased.

In hindsight, we were lucky that I fucked her in the ass on the walk. There was no way she could control herself in this state. I spent about fifteen minutes kissing, licking and poking my tongue in her pussy. After that, I introduced two fingers to assist. This increased the risk as Ally had trouble keeping quiet. I freed one hand and placed it over her mouth. She got the idea, but I held it there anyway and she started sucking my fingers. Her leg squirmed beneath me as I shifted my weight more on top of it. The other she hooked over my shoulder. Within a minute she started convulsing. I held her down and sped up my finger fucking.

ZOEcute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZOEcute

It was almost as much fun for me as it was for her.

“Stop. Stop. Stop.” Ally pushed my hand away and got herself back under control. She was panting heavily. Her legs relaxed, still wide open so I could admire her glistening, wet pussy. Ally paused, listening. She sprang up quickly at the sound footsteps outside. The knock was mostly pointless as the door swung open before either of us responded. Marie barely left time for Ally to get up and pull her skirt down before poking her head in. “What are you doing, Ally?”

I turned to hide my face, “Hey, Marie.” My shirt lying on the bed gave me something to do, pretend to tidy my things. The shirt was handy for wiping the glaze off my face. It was a good thing I used it because it did have a slight scent of cum. Our encounter had been interrupted. Luckily it could not be blamed on me. The odds were high that Ally would try to resume fairly soon because she sounded close to orgasm.

Marie was determined to talk to her sister and I left them in the room together. Downstairs the tv showed a woman who used the best tampon available, I was not convinced I needed them. Janice informed me that Mary was making coffee if I wanted a drink.

In the kitchen, Mary was tidying a few things. Empty mugs sat on the counter in front of her and she asked if I wanted a drink. I said yes, and she said, “Can you give me a hand?” Why she needed a hand making coffee I had no idea. When I walked over to her she was facing the counter, reaching for the jar of instant coffee.

“I mean a literal hand.” She took my right hand and put it on her breast. Mary was not wearing a bra. “Doesn’t that make it more enjoyable?” Her tits were the biggest in the house, probably the size both daughters combined. Janice was a bit smaller too. In plain terms, touching them was great.

“Yeah,” I moved up against her back and reached around with my left hand to cup both of her tits. “You have great tits, but I never thought I would get to hold them.” Standing against her body drew my attention to my semi-erect state which fit perfectly against her butt.

Mary spooned coffee into the additional mug for me and put the jar down. She wiggled her ass as she poured water into three mugs. When she put the kettle down she turned around. She had changed into a shirt with a very low cut neck. “Hand,” she said, holding her hand out waiting for mine. She took my hand as soon as it was close and pushed it down between her legs. Her shorts were so thin I could feel the heat of her pussy on my fingers. I started rubbing. Mary pulled the loose neck of her shirt down around one breast which she offered to me. I took it in my mouth hungrily. While I sucked her tit I had to hold my breath because Mary hugged my face into her, smothering me with her boob. As it became harder to hold my breath, I sucked harder on her nipple and rubbed her pussy faster.

Just when I was beginning to think Mary might actually smother me until I pass out she lifted me up, pushed my arm away and pulled her shirt back into position. That was when I heard someone walking into the room.

The girls had come down with plans to go to town. They were negotiating with their mom for a lift. Softie that she is, Mary agreed to take them the two miles into town. At last I had some peace.

Nothing much happened the rest of the afternoon. Janice and Mary talked non-stop for a few hours. Then the girls phoned to say they were ready to come home again. Janice offered to get them and then asked if I wanted to join her. Mary shook her head behind Janice’s back, telling me not to go with her. I used the excuse of reading my book to stay behind.

Janice was not even out of the drive before Mary bounded up the stairs shouting, “Come on, we don’t have long.”

Taking the time to ensure Janice was sufficiently gone, I walked calmly upstairs. It was my first time in Mary’s bedroom. The decor did not get my attention at all. Mary had thrown her shorts on the bed and got down on the floor. When I entered she was on her hands and knees rubbing lube on her ass.

This is the house of sex. That is the only way to explain it. After all the attention I had that day I was expecting it to be difficult to get an erection. Mary's ass was amazingly appealing. Her hips were wide and round, her legs were shapely and her waist a fine contrast narrowing to enhance the curve of her hips.

With my dick in my hand I rubbed it up and down her crack, picking up some of the lube she had just applied. I place the tip at her tiny anus and let my weight ease me in.

Mary made noises like it was torture. I kept stopping and she insisted we proceed. "I want you to fuck my ass if it kills me." She is such a romantic. The next time I pushed harder. Once her hole gave way I pushed all the way. Mary wailed, but I was sitting on her pelvis with my full length up her ass.

"Just hold still, please. Give me a minute to adjust." I could think of nothing better. As I waited for Mary to instruct me to fuck her like a jackhammer, as if that was a suitable introduction to anal sex, I did that terrible thing of comparing women. Ally did have her mother's zeal for wild sex. Mary has a more curvaceous body but Ally is more energetic and let’s face it, Ally has the cutest face.

A moment of guilt passed as I sat on Mary with my dick in her ass and pictured her daughter in my mind. It passed because I looked down at Mary and saw the smooth skin on her back, the dark wavy hair hanging down by her shoulders and the sliver of curvature of her breast since I was leaning slightly to one side. They are very different,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments