Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Affair To Remember: Part 2

"Co-workers continue workplace romance"

8
5 Comments 5
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was inevitable! I should have known it! You can’t work in close proximity with someone you’ve been to bed with and not want to do it again. Forbidden fruit always tastes better, and eventually your craving for it overrides your conscience. So it was with Tammy and I.

After our one night stand, we had discussed what we had done, how wonderful it felt, and how unfair it was to our respective spouses and families. We actually convinced ourselves that we could co-exist, work together, and not give in to the urge to revisit our ‘little sleepover’ as we chose to call it.

In spite of hoping, and working to alter our home lives for the better, nothing changed. Tammy put on her game face daily, we had a lot of fun while working, but at the end of the day, we both went home to emotionally empty houses.

Last Tuesday was no different.. We both arrived at the winery within minutes of each other, waiting out in the winter chill for the owner to show up. There seemed to be a little tension in the air as her husband dropped her off. Tammy was her usual friendly self, acting upbeat, but there was a sadness in her eyes that belied the smile on her face.

Edwina, the owner’s wife, arrived about five minutes after we did, letting us in so we could go about our daily routines. Tammy went to the kitchen to prep the days snack food, and I went to the cooler and the gift shop to restock. That done, I went to the kitchen to see if I could help out. “No. I’m good,” she said without turning around from her work at the cutting board.

Just then, Edwina came into the kitchen to let us know that she had “a gazillion errands to run.” and would be gone most of the day. She would be back before closing and, if we needed to contact her, she had her cell phone in her pocket.

Tuesdays in December are notoriously dead, so there’s a lot of ‘make work’ going on. If there are no customers, there’s always dusting, cleaning, or window washing that can occupy time without wasting it. I decided to do that while Tammy finished up.

Sliding by her in the kitchen, I put my hands on her shoulders, so she wouldn’t back into me accidentally. “Excuse me Tam,” I said, as I brushed by.

Dropping the knife onto the cutting board, she replied, “I can’t do this any more!”

Backing away, I answered, “What’s that??”

“I can’t do this any more! I can’t pretend that life is good. That you're just a friend!” she blurted out, turning to face me. Wrapping her hands around my neck, she planted an urgent, wet kiss on me, her tongue probing deep into my mouth.

Without thinking, I wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her to me, pressing my ever present hard-on into her stomach. Just as hungry as she was, I answered her kiss with one of my own, ardently sucking on her tongue as our lips mashed together. My hands slid up under her blouse, up to her breasts, cupping her generous orbs, my thumbs stroking over her bra covered nipples. I could feel them stiffen to little points as my thumbs circled around them.

Pulling her head away, she said, “Follow me!”

Giving her a puzzled look, I let her lead me to the tasting room bar. There, with a full view of the approach road and the parking lot, she turned her back to me, wiggling her rump against my tumescent manhood. Grabbing hold of the bar she said, “Fuck me! I am a bitch in heat and I need a stiff dick inside me!”

Totally surprised, and turned on by her directness, I asked, “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Damn right! It’s been empty since the last time we were alone together!” she said, hiking her floor length skirt over the small of her back.

SusanSweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSweets

The only thing stopping me at this point, were my jeans and boxers and the prettiest pair of black lace boy shorts.

I unzipped my fly, fished out my cock, and pulled aside her already damp panties. I only hesitated for a moment, feasting my eyes on the bedewed lips of her obviously hungry cunt. “Don’t torture me! Shove it in!” she demanded, arching her back and pushing against me.

Amazed at the ease with which I slid inside, I thrust forward, burying my shaft to the hilt in her warm wetness, groaning as I did so.

“Oh god! Yes! That feels sooo good!”, she groaned as my balls bumped against her soft round cheeks.

I reached up under her blouse again with my right hand, slipping inside the soft cup of her bra. Her breast was warm and pliable as my fingers plucked at her stiffened nipple. My hips rocked to and fro, my cock sliding in and out, soaked in her juices.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, she handed it to me, saying, “Here! Ride me like you own me!”

I took it, pulling it, and her head, back as I thrust harder and faster into her lust swollen core. Our bodies slapped together, adding the crude music our rutting was making, echoing in the empty room. Tweaking and twisting her nipple, I grunted in animal satisfaction at the need building in my groin. Her velvet cunt caressed me, urging me to spill my essence deep within, marking her as mine.

“Fill me up!” she panted as the walls of her womanhood worked their magic on me.

I groaned in ecstasy as my cock exploded, spraying her womb with my warm sperm. Totally spent, I leaned on top of her, panting from the exertion of our coupling. My spent cock slithered out of her, dripping the dregs from my balls onto her thigh. My hand unclenched her breast as I whispered in her ear, “Thank you…I needed that!”

“Like I didn’t?” she whispered back.

Lifting myself off her, I said, “Hold still! I’m not done yet!” Dropping to the floor, I knelt between her thighs, her skirt hiding most of me as I gazed up into her dripping pussy.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Let's just call it a labor of love!” I said as I pulled her panties aside and slid my tongue between her swollen lips. Lapping up the sweet salty essence of our illicit coupling, I feathered my tongue against her clit. Soon, she was moaning, pushing her hips against my tongue as it probed and teased the warm folds of her delicious cunt. Enfolding her thighs with my arms, my face buried in her softness, my nose parting her bush, breathing in her sexy scent, I attacked her clit. My lips were wrapped around her hood. My tongue teasing and probing, rasping and tasting her clit, I soon brought her to a screaming orgasm.

Coming out from underneath the tent of her long dress, I smiled as we held each other, kissing deeply, sharing the intoxicating liquor I had coaxed from her lust swollen pussy.

Twice more we made love that day, once on the kitchen counter, and again on the tasting bar. Both times more slowly, sensually, facing each other, able to see the effect we had on each other. Knowing how much I adored her pendulous breasts, she bared them for me, letting me suckle and play while my cock probed deep in her cunt, sheathed in the warmth and wetness until I exploded, filling her with my essence.

“Do you think that will hold us until the next time we’re alone?” I asked.

“Not a chance in hell! Even if it’s tomorrow!” she playfully answered back, tucking her breasts back into her bra.

We put ourselves back together just in time for Edwina to show up for closing. When she asked if anything exciting had happened, Tammy turned away blushing while I said with a straight face, “Nope! Just another boring day at the winery!”





Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments