Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An English Position

"Little did Shari realize what was in store for her across the world...."

10
2 Comments 2
13.8k Views 13.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Shari Braden sat nervously in the small plane, her hands barely able to stay still in her lap. She was very nervous, for she had been chosen for a very upscale employment contract in Ashington, Northumberland, UK, a smaller town near the eastern coast. A prestigious family lived there, by the name of Worthington. Ben Worthington was a very successful and world-renowned heart surgeon who worked in the Wansbeck general hospital. His wife, Acacia, was very busy as well, for she was a writer and editor in the field of ancient Celtic history.

‘What a strange combination,’ Shari thought. Originally from Seattle, Shari had traveled extensively throughout the United States, for she was a high school English teacher and had the summers available to do so. She had always longed to travel overseas, so sometimes just for interest’s sake she would peruse wanted ads in other countries, particularly in England. Shari had plucked up her courage and sent her resume to a couple of postings in the field of education that looked interesting, but never heard anything back. Then her eyes had caught the ad posted for a governess recently. Figuring nothing would happen yet again, she sent her resume out, explaining in a cover letter that she had always wanted to travel to England, and would love the job opportunity. At thirty-four, Shari had extensive teaching experience, with fifteen years under her belt.

The ad said the affluent couple in England had a minor, aged sixteen, who needed “structure and discipline” in completing their studies and chores around the house. ‘That doesn’t seem like it would be too difficult,’ Shari mused. After all, she’d handled many rambunctious students at a time in high school for years. Amazingly enough, Shari heard back in email within the week, and a job application and extensive phone interview later, she secured the position. Now, here she was on the plane, headed into the small airport just outside Ashington. Shari still felt like the whole situation was rather surreal, and that she would wake from her dream momentarily.

The plane hit the ground a bit bumpily, but landed nonetheless, and Shari tried to breathe deeply. She hated the landings most of all. It had been a long transatlantic flight in this small plane. ‘Enough flying for quite some time,’ she thought to herself. Glad to be able to get outside and stretch her legs, Shari stepped off the plane, and down the narrow steps of the ramp. Looking around her rather cloudy and damp surroundings, she spotted a small red car coming her direction. The car pulled up, and a friendly-faced woman rolled down her window. She was pretty, in an unconventional sort of way, her hair casually pulled back into a messy bun, and she had on a pullover sweater, and jeans. Her blue eyes flashed, and she asked, “Shari? Is that you?”

Shari nodded, smiling. “Well, let me help you get your luggage into the trunk, and we can be on our way! I’m Acacia, of course,” the woman replied, stepping out of the car. She opened the trunk, revealing a surprisingly expansive space for such a small car. Shari only had two suitcases; she figured she could buy a few clothes once she got there since she had some savings and they would give her a stipend on top of the room and board. Overall, it was a pretty awesome arrangement, and in her free time she planned on exploring the local area to the fullest. Including the coast, as she loved watching the tide go in and out.

The two women chatted along the pleasant drive south to the Worthingtons' estate, with Acacia telling Shari a little more about her assignment. Ben and Acacia’s son, Callum, was sixteeen and thought he was king over the world. Frequently, he would have trouble completing school assignments he got for homework, and neglected his chores, preferring, like any other sixteen-year-old, to hang out with his friends and girlfriend.

Acacia smiled, talking about Callum’s smile, and enjoyable sense of humor. Sometimes though, his stubborn and headstrong ways got him into trouble. He loved animals, and had a strong desire to eventually get into veterinary school. Callum’s father was a real source of inspiration, and when he really tried, he matched his father’s dedication and showed the same degree of intelligence. The couple decided that a governess that could instill a sense of order and discipline might be just the catalyst needed to bring him back around to achieving that goal.

“So basically, your job is pretty well-defined. Use whatever tactics you deem fit to convince Callum to get his chores done, and help him with his homework when you can as well. I’m really hoping you two can develop a good repoire. I think he will like you well, and I think you’ll find he is pretty good, personality-wise, when he chooses to respond to direction.” Shari assured her that she was looking forward to meeting him, and told a few classroom stories about how she handled some rather disruptive students in her classroom. Acacia seemed sufficiently impressed, and told her they were glad she decided to take the position.

Their chatting continued until the ride came to an end, as they pulled up and through an entrance gate. Beyond, Shari saw lush and gorgeous landscaping, with flowers of every color and variation. The yellow Narcissus, English roses, purple Foxgloves, and Summer Snowflakes all seemed to wave hello to her in the breeze. Acacia pulled around to a carport near the house, and both women got out, stretching and getting luggage. Two people were at the door when they got to the house, apparently waiting to greet them.

Ben seemed confident, poised, and handsome, which matched his profession well, Shari thought. Her eyes went to Callum, who was tall for sixteen, standing close to 6 feet. Shari herself was only 5’5”. He had his mother’s eyes, blue and sparkling, looking like he could laugh easily and prone to happiness more than sadness. It was amazing, what one could read in the eyes, her thoughts informed her. She decided he was very likeable, from the start. A good thing, since he was her main reason for being here.

“We’re so glad you made it here, Shari. Thank you for taking a chance and coming all the way here from across the big water!” Shari smiled at the way Ben described the Atlantic Ocean.

“Dad! Sometimes you say the strangest things. You’ll have to excuse my dad, perhaps you could teach him a thing or two with the English language as well.” Callum looked at her, a smile on his face, and extended his hand. “I’m Callum, it’s nice to finally meet you. I think it’s cool that you came from across the ‘big water.’”

“Well, I’m glad to be here too, and glad I took the chance. I’m not so fond of flying, so getting here was a bit stressful. Good thing I don’t have to go back too soon,” Shari responded, a tired smile on her face.

“You look so exhausted, dear,” said a concerned Acacia. “Let me show you to your room. You can relax and freshen up before dinner this evening.” Acacia proceeded to grab one of Shari’s bags, and Callum surprisingly picked up the other without hesitation. They proceeded up the stairs, then walked the corridor to a rather large guest room with a beautiful view looking out toward the Wansbeck River.

‘I could look out that window for a while and feel completely at peace,’ she mused, then looked about her surroundings. There was a queen bed, a dresser for her things, and a full length mirror sitting by the closet. There were wood floors, but the rugs scattered throughout gave the room a cozy feel. The best part of the room to her was the fact that the window had a seat built into it, with cushions added. Shari liked to read and write sometimes, and she knew she would use that space much more often than the large chair in the corner. This truly was ‘her’ quarters, for the room had an adjoining bath with all the amenities. Shari was liking the fact that she took this position more and more.

“I’m cooking the steaks this evening, Ms. Braden,” Callum piped up. “How do you like yours cooked?” he said with a flourish and bow.

Shari laughed. “Please, call me Ms. Shari, Ms. Braden sounds too formal for our arrangement here, and it reminds me of the classroom a little too much. And I like my steak medium if you please.”

Callum made another bow, with the same flourish to tease. “As you wish, Ms. Shari. I’m sure you have many tales to tell of your life and adventures before coming here. I look forward to getting to know more, and having your help. Well, at least I think so; I know you’ll give me work to do! That part, I won't enjoy so much.”

“Callum, let’s let Ms. Shari get settled. Dinner will be in about an hour and a half, so you have time to put your things where you like and rest some. We’ll see you downstairs later.” That being said, they both departed, closing her door softly. Shari flopped on the bed, exhausted from the flights and all the new input and stimulation the day had brought her way. She eyed her suitcases, and willed them to unpack themselves. They didn’t, of course. Stupid suitcases. That was her last thought before she heard a knock at her door.

Shari opened it, and Acacia was there. “Dinner is ready when you are, did you have a good sleep?” Shari nodded, told her she would be down shortly, and thanked her. She didn’t even remember falling asleep, but she must have, and for an hour and a half.

Dinner passed pleasantly, with a few stories and conversation flowing. Shari learned that Callum had a girlfriend, and she was coming over after dinner to watch a movie. Callum wanted her to meet Erin, so Shari went out for a short walk in the front gardens, appreciating all the flowers and landscaping. Before she knew it, being lost in her thoughts, she heard Callum’s voice. “Ms. Shari, come meet my girlfriend, Erin!” Shari made her way back to the front porch, and Erin extended her hand. She was pretty, with longer red hair and green eyes. A few light freckles dotted her face, and she had a ready smile.

“It’s so nice to finally meet you, Ms. Shari. Callum’s been talking about you for a couple of weeks now. Perhaps you’ll be able to keep him in line!” Shari smiled, and assured Erin that she would do her best to make sure he kept up with his work, especially with school.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

They chatted for a time, then Callum and Erin went inside to watch a movie together. Tired, Shari went up to her bedroom and began to finally unpack what she brought of her belongings. There was plenty of drawer space, at least. Stretching, she decided on a leisurely shower to try and relax.

Once she was finished, she made her way downstairs to get a glass of water. Acacia and Ben had already retired for the evening, leaving Callum and Erin to watch the movie and have some time together. As Shari entered into the kitchen, she heard strange sounds emanating from the living room. ‘What on earth?’ she wondered. Curiosity got the best of her, and she quietly peeked around the corner. Shari was definitely not prepared for what she saw. There was Callum, bent over the couch, his shorts and boxers pulled down, exposing his rather perfect butt. ‘I did not just have that thought about my student’s butt, did I?’ she questioned her mind.

‘You did, girl, and you know it’s true,’ inner goddess told her, softly and favorably. Erin was standing behind him, telling him things such as “you were a very bad boy this evening, and you know you deserve this," and spanked him!

Callum’s reaction was even more fascinating to Shari, as he moaned, then looked back at his girlfriend, begging her to administer whatever punishment she deemed fit. “I’m so sorry Erin, I know I’ve been such a bad boy. I don’t know how to control myself sometimes, so you have to help me. Thank you baby, for helping me to see the error of my ways.”

Erin continued her spanking session, various sentences coming out of her mouth as she did so, about how he needed to shape up and become better. Two rather interesting things happened that Shari noticed as she watched. Callum, she could tell, became more and more aroused as the session went on, eventually not being able to control himself any longer. Erin’s moans could be heard, even though she was trying to stay quiet, as Callum manhandled her to the couch, stripped off her shorts, pinned her arms above her head, and had his way with her. It was fast, passionate, and intense. Shari held her breath, knowing she should remove herself from viewing such a very intimate situation, but stood frozen from her powerful rush of emotion. The second thing that happened was that Shari made a rather personal discovery about herself. As she watched Callum getting spanked, she reacted physically to the action. It made her hot to see it happening. And she was imagining giving him spankings as well.

Shari didn’t know what to think of her newfound discovery about her inner desires. She never knew they existed before. She leaned her head against the wall, listening to Callum and Erin’s breathing slowing, watching them hold each other close and whisper sweet nothings. All sorts of thoughts flowed in and around her mind in those moments, mostly about the fact that she was in a very favorable position in her current circumstance to possibly explore her new dark fantasies, and do so with almost a good excuse.

Oh yes, she was going to have fun with Callum. Shari was now looking forward to the time he didn’t behave.

It didn’t take long, as Callum ended up not wanting to do his homework the following Monday evening. It was math. Shari understood not wanting to do math; she herself was not fond of it either. However, it must get done. Secretly relishing the fact that this presented an opportunity, Shari calmly told Callum that he needed to be punished for his lack of effort. His facial expression was priceless, as he registered the fact that his governess meant business. Hesitantly, he asked her what sort of punishment she felt was necessary; music to Shari’s ears. She gave the appearance of actually giving it some thought and consideration, then said, “I think a few spankings might suffice for now, Callum. I need you to move over to your bed, and pull down your shorts.”

Callum outwardly acted upset and unhappy, but Shari knew better after her rather naughty act of voyeurism a couple of nights back. “You know you deserve this, and you need to learn a lesson about getting your homework done on time, young man!”

He nodded at her, in understanding of his upcoming punishment, and obeyed her commands. Shari had to hold in a gasp as she saw his perfect ass in full view, awaiting her hand. Trying not to shake, she began to spank him, watching in fascination as his back end reddened with the impact. After a few ministrations with her hand, she paused, and Callum turned to look at her. “Oh Ms. Shari, I’m so sorry I was bad. I’ll do my math homework next time, especially if you spank me just a few more times, and a little harder so I’ll learn my lesson well!”

Shari obliged, gesturing for him to turn back around. She delivered a few slightly more stinging slaps to Callum’s behind, causing him to flinch a bit. He rubbed his bottom as he pulled his shorts back up, his eyes riveted to hers. “Thank you, Ms. Shari, for your strict discipline. I think I might need it often at first, so I can get better and better both in school and at home. I’ll try to take it well and not get too upset over it, for I know it’s your job to correct me when I need it.”

Over the next few days, Shari continued Callum’s spanking sessions, as he didn’t do what he needed to in regards to school and chores around the house. One night, Callum was in a particularly bad mood. Sensing this, and knowing it wasn’t at all like him to be so angry and frustrated over nothing, Shari asked him what was wrong besides having to do dish duty, which she had decided to help him with on this strange evening. Callum mumbled under his breath, then after getting him to speak up a little, she figured out it was because Erin had broken up with him.

“Callum, I’m so sorry. I know you two have been together for quite some time, and that she meant a lot to you.” Just how much she knew about how intimate they had become, Shari would never tell.

Callum looked at her, then flung a dish down on the ground, watching it shatter in a million pieces. Then he began to really yell, completely losing his temper altogether. “That’s what she did to my heart! That’s how I feel! I know I shouldn’t have done that either, Ms. Shari, so why don’t you just spank me already! My broken heart and I will be waiting in my room!” Callum stormed off, tossing the dishtowel in the air with his normal dramatic flair, only this time it was due to anger, not fun.

...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MsSensuality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments