Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad dog

"A luxurious shower turns into passionate sex when her cousin enters the bathroom"

21
12 Comments 12
35.8k Views 35.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

Hot. Sweaty. Horny. An afternoon of lying by the pool reading a smutty novel. She hurried into the large bathroom, stripping as she walked, leaving her T shirt and bikini in a pile on the floor. Her uncle and aunt knew how to live – the swimming pool, the tennis court (did anyone ever use it?), and now the new marble bathroom with wetroom and jets in some very suggestive places. It was good to hang out with her cousin Alex too, they'd spent a lot of time together when they were growing up and he was great company. But now she had to get ready for Mum and Dad to pick her up.

Walking into the wet area she turned on the shower, and was inundated by the cascade of hot water. Instantly soaking her, turning her long dark brown hair black. She squirted smooth gobbets of gel over her body, heady scents filling the air. She smoothed and spread the gel down from her firm, small breasts over her tight, tanned stomach. Her long fingers rasped the Brazilian airstrip, red fingernails scratching the skin beneath lightly. Eyes closed, she leaned back against the tiled wall. Down again, a slim finger parting the folds of her cunt, seeking. There! She touched herself luxuriously, enjoying the first rush. Leaning back, she could position a powerful jet to pummel her soft secret folds.

“Damn,” he thought, “she's taken the new shower. Double damn it's got all my stuff in it.”

She was breathing hard, her finger rubbing frantically. She wanted something in her cunt, a tube of Alex's shaving foam was on the floor, thick and smooth with a nice bulbous cap. The more she looked at it, the more it looked like a cock. She reached down and started teasing herself with it.

“Hey can you pass out my shaving stuff and nice body lotion?”

She was startled out of her masturbatory reverie, a moment of panic.

“No, I can't, you'll just have to wait.” Alex was such an idiot, he knew that she wouldn't come out, “Use the other shower. I'm not getting out of the shower until I'm finished and it may be a while.”

“I will but I need my stuff, and I'm in a hurry.”

“Got a hot date?” Alex often had hot dates, although they didn't seem to last.

“Maybe. I should have left already.”

“I'm not getting out of the shower and getting cold.”

“I could come and get them, they're on the floor.”

“Oh oh,” she thought, “better wash the gel tube quickly!”

“That's ridiculous,” she said, “you can't wait 10 minutes?”

“No I can't. I promise not to look. I'll keep my eyes on the floor. I'll come in on all fours if I have to! I'm desperate! Anyway that bikini wasn't hiding much. All fours, promise!”

“All fours! She must be hot,” she laughed. He was such a sweetie sometimes. “Alright, but be quick and there'll be hell to pay if you so much as look at my ankle.”

He opened the door and dropped to all fours, not before taking a quick look. Her back to him, legs tightly closed, arms folded around herself, slightly defensive. Looked good though, slim brown legs, soft, round arse with a hint of a very teeny bikini mark, her hair plastered down her tanned back.

“No peeping.”

“Wouldn't dream.”

He shuffled quickly across the floor on his hands and knees. And started picking up his shaving kit, now he was not so far from her ankle and lightly muscled calf. Impossible to not see it. Without thinking he growled softly, and then lent forward and lightly bit her ankle. No he didn't bite it, he took it into his mouth and held it with his teeth, and growled again.

She reached behind her and put her hand firmly on his head, “Bad dog, now piss off,” she laughed. It reminded her of the games they had played as kids. Alex was always a dog, she was always a cat. But cats get the cream.

She pushed his head firmly, but he didn't fall back.

“Jesus,” he thought, “what am I doing, time to get out before things get stupid.”

Her fingers were running through is hair, holding him, gently massaging his scalp.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

She held him by his hair and slowly lifted him and pushed him softly away, palm on his forehead. He rose to turn and go. As he did, her tanned arse filled his view. Without thinking, he bent forward and nipped a firm buttock lightly with his teeth.

“Ow, very bad dog, very bad....” A light slap on the head.

A musky scent filled his nostrils, his cock twitched. His conscious brain screamed at him to and go quickly. His animal brain told him there was an attractive bitch on heat. Now he was lightly chewing her buttock, and her hand was running through his hair flexing and scratching.

“Be off, “ she said but her voice was faltering. She shifted her weight and her thighs parted, the smell of sex filling his senses. It was an invitation. He leant forward, almost involuntarily, to take it in. His nose was almost in the cleft of her arse and now her hand was pulling him in. She opened her legs more, he could see her sex. The water from the shower was pouring down, threatening to drown him as he looked up. Now he was on his knees, his hands running slowly up her legs, face up trying to lick her sex. Time stood still, the drumming of the shower echoed around his skull.

“Bad dog, bad dog,” she murmured as she turned around and presented herself to him. Head back, eyes closed, water spurting off her erect nipples. He buried his face in her sex, sucking and teasing her clit, his strong hands gripped her arse, his tongue entered her and she bucked forward, trying to get him deeper. He teased her arsehole, a long finger entering and his thumb teasing her wet cunt. She shuddered in orgasm.

He stood and kissed her, holding her jaw in his right hand while his left hand massaged that firm arse. She kissed him back hungrily, eyes closed.

“Now fuck me,” she moaned. He turned her round and spread her legs. She braced herself against the wall. She was shorter than him. His cock felt huge and it slid from her slippery cunt lips. He put a hand under her waist and pulled her back roughly then pushed her shoulders down so she was bent right over, now her sex pushed out at him and he started to enter her, bending his knees to get more purchase. Slowly, almost painfully her tight little hole let him in. Now he was sliding back and forth, speeding up, his balls slapping wetly against her arse cheeks. She pushed back against him, bracing herself against the wall.

He felt so good, she knew she had wanted this for a long time. It was wrong, very wrong but he filled her completely, she shuddered again as his long slow strokes pulsed through her. She was no longer human, just an animal possessed by lust. There was no right, no wrong just her burning cunt and rock hard nipples. She stood up and pushed back against his firm chest, turning her head to kiss him. They rocked together as they kissed. Slowly he slipped out still hard.

She turned to face him again, and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. A strong hand lifted grasped her bum and lifted it. She swung her body up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed her against the wall and, cupping her arse in one hand, drove his prick into her again. His middle finger found her arsehole and teased the tight little rosebud as they fucked. She bit his neck and gripped his shoulder, faster and harder, faster and harder.

His whole being was centred on his cock, so hard it hurt, so hard he felt he could fuck for ever. He felt her have another shuddering orgasm and scream and he erupted inside her. It seemed to go on for ever. He lifted her down and kissed hard, kneading and teasing her breasts. She pushed him back, grabbed his cock and massaged it, looking him in the eye.

“Bad dog.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by capriccioso
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments