Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bill and Vicki

"Bill and Vicki finally fuck after years of fantasies"

94
28 Comments 28
30.0k Views 30.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
They say that your cousins are the first friends you ever make and in my case, this was certainly true.

Vicki and I are only four months apart in age and we pretty much grew up together. As babies, our parents told us that we were so close in appearance they were constantly confusing us with each other. Thankfully our physical difference became more pronounced as the years progressed.

Vicki began to show signs of beauty early on and I found myself being attracted to her and all through our teenage years I had feelings that, at the time, I thought was love but looking back at them now, they could be described as lust. I frequently jacked off in the bathroom as I secretly fantasized about have sex with her: the thought of sliding my hard cock into her sweet pussy fascinated me and filling her with my cum was always on my mind.

I recall one time going to the lake and for the first time in my life I saw Vicki in a bikini. I had to spend most of my time standing in waist-deep water so the rest of the people there wouldn’t be able to see that my boner was producing a tent-like bulge in my bathing suit. Even then her tits were well-shaped; round mounds of flesh that pressed against her bikini top and seemed to try to escape into the open air. Oh, how I wanted to suck on Vicki’s sweet tits.

Fast forward to the future: Vicki and I are now in our mid 50s and she called one day to give me some news. “Hey, Billy,” she said after I answered the phone, “I just wanted to let you know I will be coming into town for a reunion with my side of the family and I wanted to stop by and see you, too.” Her mother was my dad’s sister, and she was coming in for the reunion on her father’s side of her family.

My cock immediately began twitching as the thought of seeing her for the first time in years entered my mind. We soon made arrangements for her to come to my little apartment as she would only be in town for a couple of days and her time was limited.

When she arrived I discovered I was as attracted to her as I had ever been. Opening my door after I heard her knock, I reached out and gave her a tight hug. Her tits pressed against my chest and she had to feel my cock growing in my pants as I pressed against her. “It sure is great to see you,” she whispered into my ear.

She and I sat down on the couch and we began reminiscing over old times. Soon the topic of affection came up. “One thing I will never understand,” I said as I looked at my cousin in the eye, “was how we developed the reputation of being kissing cousins when we’ve never kissed.”

Vicki shrugged her shoulders. “I dunno. I guess it’s because when we were kids they used to put us in the playpen in our diapers. Momma always told me that we kissed each other a few times.”

I was almost regretful that I couldn’t remember back that far.

“In fact,” she admitted, “when I told them I was coming over to see you, everyone began giving me a hard time about we might wind up kissing again.” Vicki looked at me with a smile that REALLY began to turn me on.

“Well,” I said with a smile, “we might as well not disappoint everyone.” I leaned forward expecting nothing more than one of those it’s-good-to-see-my-cousin type of kisses, but I was shocked when I felt Vicki’s soft lips separate allowing my tongue to slide inside her mouth.

I eagerly began to kiss her deeper with our tongues beginning to wrestle in a wet wrestling match. I could feel her hot breaths from her nostrils on the side of my face. My hands began massaging her back and my palms began working their way downward to her ass as we scooted closer together on the couch.

Vicki’s response was electrifying as her breaths became deeper. My right hand was massaging the top of her ass from the back while my left hand began to explore up her side until it brushed against her tit. I was expecting to feel her pull away as I touched her but instead, she pressed herself to me tighter. Taking that as permission to continue I began to slowly massage her right tit and it felt magnificent! The same tits that I had admired when we were younger were now, seemingly, at my disposal. I pulled away from our kiss slightly and as I continued fondling her tit I asked, “Are you okay with this?”

Vicki didn’t say a word. She simply kissed me again while this time running her right hand in between my legs where she began squeezing my throbbing cock. “Holy fuck,” I thought.

We continued making out for about a half hour. During that time we became acquainted with our bodies in ways that I had only dreamed. Vicki admitted that when we were younger she had her eye on me as well.

“How do you like being kissing cousins?” I asked.

She smiled and said, “What would you think about being fucking cousins, too?”

Immediately I stood and took her by the hand. She kissed me as we stood this time she was opening my pants. My cock popped out of its denim prison and fell directly into the palm of her hand.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

Vicki began fucking me with her fist as she kissed me deeper. That was fucking wonderful!

She began working her way down my chest, unbuttoning my shirt as she went, until she became eye-to-dick level with me. The experience of feeling my cock sliding into Vicki’s mouth was almost indescribable. The lady with whom I had grown up was now giving me the best blow job I had ever received. Vicki sucked on my cock deeply and reached in between my legs and began massaging my balls; my head tilted back in ecstasy.

I couldn’t wait any longer. I pulled Vicki to her feet and said, “It’s my turn now.” She knew exactly what I meant.

I helped her slip out of her jeans and was pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful, hairless pussy. I looked up at her and smiled and I guess she could see the question in my mind. “I can’t stand having hair down there,” she explained.

“No complaints here,” I responded, “it looks beautiful. I gently nudged her back onto the couch where her legs opened up.

She reached in between her legs and spread her pussy lips open for me where I admired her little pink playground and she said, “Do what you will.”

I leaned forward and began kissing my cousin’s hot pussy. She tasted so awesome. Her juices were flowing freely down her thighs and I hungrily lapped up every drop. I went back in between Vicki’s legs where my lips found her clit and I began sucking on it as if it were a tiny cock. As her clit throbbed in between my lips my tongue began batting it back and forth like a tiny punching bag and Vicki began to orgasm.

Her hips began gyrating up and down and she began moaning loudly. I sucked on her clit harder and suddenly a gush of sweet pussy juice showered my chin and I opened my mouth and covered her entire pussy as it continued gushing and I enjoyed every drop.

With my face full of her sweet pussy juice I raised up and began rubbing the head of my cock in between her sweep, slippery pussy lips. I looked at Vicky in the eye and then I heard her whisper three words which I will NEVER forget: “Fuck me, Billy.”

Being obedient to my cousin, my hips shifted forward and my dick slid inside her velvet-like pussy. Her sweet fuck-hole welcomed my shaft as I pumped in and out of her, fucking Vicki in the way that I had always dreamed.

Feeling Vicki’s sweet, loving pussy was the best I could have ever hoped for and nothing could improve upon this experience . . . or at least that what I thought, but Vicki had one more surprise for me.. She gently pushed me away causing my dick to fall from her cunt and at first I thought she was through. “I want you to do something for me,” she explained.

She got up, turned around and stood on her knees on the couch and leaned over. Looking down I could see her sweet puffy, pussy poking out from behind and the most beautiful puckered asshole I had ever seen. I didn’t need any instructions.

I leaned over and began licking her pussy from behind as my nose began pressing against her little asshole. I slide my tongue out, ran it up and down and flicked it lightly across her anus. Then making broad swipes with my mouth, I began using my tongue as a paint brush and left a wide trail of spit beginning at her pussy, up to her asshole, and all the way up her butt crack in between her cheeks and then back down to her pussy again. She began moaning once again as she had earlier.

A few minutes later I raised up and positioned my cock to fuck her pussy from behind. “Uh uh,” she protested, “not there.” She reached around with both hands and spread her ass cheeks open. “There,” she said, “fuck me in the ass, Billy.”

I couldn’t believe it. I leaned forward and pressed the head of my dick against her sweet rosebud and gently pushed forward. With a pop, my cock head when inside her ass. “Oh yes, Billy, now fuck me deep.”

I pushed my hips forward and watched as my dick began to disappear inside Vicki’s asshole. Her ass was so fucking tight and it felt wonderful as I began pumping in and out of her. Her moans became louder and louder as I plunged into her deeper and deeper. Fucking Vicki up the ass was a dream come true.

Soon, I couldn’t hold it in any longer. My cum began exploding inside her ass and my balls swayed back and forth slapping her pussy from behind as I filled her rear entry with a gallon of sperm. Vicki raised up, turned her head to the left; I met her halfway and began kissing her passionately.

I pulled from her ass and watched as my cum dribbled from her anus and coat her thighs with my milky substance. Then it was my turn to give HER a surprise. I leaned forward and slid my tongue inside her ass and I hungrily scooped every drop of cum I could find. Afterward I licked her thighs and pussy, cleaning my sperm from and filling my mouth with cum. I then turned her around and gave my cousin a passionate, cum-filled kiss.

Well, that was our first time together. I can’t wait for our next time as she wants to visit a swinger’s bar. I would love to watch her getting fucked and then I would join in on the fun!

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments