Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Booster Club Slut and MILF - Part Three

"Some of the football players find out about my slutty behavior and I end up fucking them and my son."

32
6 Comments 6
24.2k Views 24.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

This story could possibly be read as a stand-alone story.  But it will be much more enjoyable if you first read “Booster Club Slut in the Making - Part One” and “Booster Club Slut in Action - Part Two”, which will give you the details of our situation and provide a context for this part.  However, the next five paragraphs should give you at least a cursory idea of what has happened previously in Parts One and Two.

Parts One and Two Summary:

My name is Jennifer, and my husband Ed and I moved back to my home town of Marietta, Georgia when I was forty years old and Ed was forty-one. Our son Brad was fifteen and a sophomore in my old high school. Brad is very athletic and made the football team, and Ed and I eventually joined the football boosters club. Ed had for years been encouraging me to dress provocatively and flirt with other men. That seems to fuel his fantasies, as he enjoys sucking my pussy every day, even after we have just fucked.

It turns out that a girl named Jeannie that he dated in high school had taught him the joy of sucking pussy. Ed enjoyed it even more when he learned that other boys were fucking her and leaving loads of cum for him to eat. That experience with Jeannie was Ed’s impetus to subtly encourage me to fuck other men. I become reacquainted with Dave, an old high school sweetheart who is also in the boosters' club.

We ended up fucking in the concession stand supply room after our first home game, when I was wearing my old cheerleader uniform and a thong, which exposed a lot of ass to everyone. I surprised Ed by bringing home my pussy-full of cum. We both liked our transition of me to a wanton slut, and him to a cum-sucking cuckold.

During Brad’s junior year of high school, with Ed’s encouragement and my new-found interest in being a slut, I continued to fuck Dave and many of the other club members, including the team’s black coach. I took advantage of every opportunity to find more cock to suck and fuck, so I could bring my cum-filled pussy home to Ed to suck and swallow.

Ed also discovered that he enjoys sucking the cocks of the men who fuck me. One of the men took a digital video of one of our first group-fuck sessions. Although he promised to erase the hard drive after making me a DVD of the action, I find out in this part that several copies were made and distributed.

Part Three:

It was about midnight on a Saturday night, about half-way through the football season, and Ed and I had already gone to bed. Ed was asleep, but I was lying there awake in the bed, being the worrying mom, waiting for Brad to come home from being out with his friends. He had become best friends with Mitchell, Dave’s son, and they seemed to go everywhere together. I finally heard his car in the driveway, and soon heard him flush the toilet and go to his bedroom.

I must have drifted off to sleep for a little while, but then I woke up. I heard what sounded like muffled voices coming from Brad’s room, and I quietly got up to investigate, and put on my thin cotton robe. I always sleep in the nude since Ed always seems to be sucking my pussy, so I thought I’d better cover up in case Brad came out into the hall. I didn’t want Brad to think I was being nosy, so I tiptoed down the hall, and saw that his door was partially open, which is why I could hear those voices.

Brad’s bed is sideways to the door, and I saw him from the side, partially under the covers, with his laptop PC next to him on the bed. The voices were louder then, and they sounded vaguely familiar. I wanted to get closer to see what he was looking at on his PC. Since the hall was dark behind me and I was quiet, he didn’t see or hear me as I slipped into his room.

I stayed along the wall but moved farther towards the head of the bed. What I saw both shocked and excited me, all at the same time. I saw from the glow of the computer screen that Brad was totally nude and stroking his very large, uncut cock, obviously masturbating to whatever he was watching on the screen. His cock is huge, probably about nine inches long and very thick. I was surprised since I had not seen him totally nude since puberty.

His cock makes Ed’s look like he was the boy. It was pretty obvious that he got his big cock from my side of the family, especially considering Ed's small dick. I remembered accidentally seeing my father's cock while our family was camping out a couple of times when I was in high school, and he also has a big cock.

I know that I should have turned away and left the room, especially since Brad is our son and I shouldn’t have been looking at him that way. But the slut in me just had to see more of his cock. I also wanted to see what he was looking at while jacking off. I finally got close enough to see the screen from an angle, and what I saw really concerned me.

Brad was totally absorbed staring at the video of me fucking all those men in my recreation room. And to make matters worse he was beating off while watching me! I was horrified, but also starting to get excited, my emotions were in turmoil. Since I was closer I saw his vein-covered shaft, and his cock head covered with precum. His balls are the size of small lemons and moving up and down as he stroked that big piece of meat. Even if I had wanted to walk away, and had the strength to do it, I knew that I had to confront Brad about the video, and find out how he got it.

So, I quickly moved the last couple of feet to the bed and sat down next to him saying, “Don’t be afraid, honey; I just need to know how you got that video.”

Brad was mortified to have been caught jerking off while watching the video and to find me sitting next to him on the bed. He quickly closed the lid to his PC and pulled the covers up over his swollen cock and said, “Holy shit, Mom, you scared the crap out of me. I’m so sorry that you found me this way and watching the video. But I just had to see it.”

I then sternly said, “We can talk later about you watching the video and masturbating to it. First, I want to know how you got it.”

The room was darker without the screen providing any light, although I know that Brad’s face had to be bright red. He then stammered, “I’m so sorry, Mom, but I got the video from Mitchell tonight. He was trying to prove to me that he was right about the rumors he heard about you.”

I then said, “Go on, Brad. Tell me all about the rumors.”

Brad hesitantly continued, “We were over at Mitchell’s tonigh, and he told me that several of the other players had heard rumors that you were having sex with many of the player’s fathers, and even Coach Carl and his black friends. I told him that couldn’t possibly be true."

"Then he reminded me of how you're always showing off your body, and especially your ass, in that cheerleader uniform. I started thinking that it might be at least a little true. I hadn’t known this before, but Mitchell said that many of my team-mates think you are hot anyway.”

I was calming down a little and said, “Tell me more about what your team-mates were saying.”

Brad then said, “I really hate to say this to you, but most of the guys look at your big, firm tits and protruding ass, not to mention your beautiful face and green eyes, and they think you are more beautiful and sexy than any of our cheerleaders. He even said that a few of the guys talked about wanting to suck your tits and fuck you. Please pardon how I’m telling you this, Mom, but you wanted to know what they're saying.”

I couldn’t help getting excited at hearing how those boys were talking about wanting to suck and fuck me. My pussy was getting wet with lust. I wanted to know the rest of the story about the video and said, “Brad, please tell me how Mitchell got his hands on that video.”

Brad was getting a little more relaxed then, especially since I hadn't gone ballistic on him. He continued, “Mitchell told me that he was out running some errands with his dad, Dave. They started talking about the girls Mitchell was dating and how things were going. He was telling his dad about some of the pretty girls at school, and then mentioned that a lot of the guys thought you were a very hot mom."

"Some of them even call you a MILF. Of course, Mitchell had no way of knowing that Dave has been having sex with you. Well, one thing led to another and Dave told Brandon all about it, and even let him see the video of that night downstairs. When I was over there tonight, I made him prove all that he was saying by showing me parts of the video, and I brought it home with me to watch.”

My pussy was totally drenched at hearing about how Brad got the video. I was even afraid that he might be able to smell my arousal. I know that this might sound evil, but I was getting very strong urges to fuck my own son. I wanted to test Brad to see how he really felt about me then, especially after seeing at least part of that video.

I asked, “How do you feel about your old Mom now? Did that video make you think any less of me? How do you feel about what those other boys said about me?”

Brad then said, “Oh, Mom, I love you so much and would never think badly of you. I've always thought you're beautiful and have to admit that I have fantasized about you before. There have been times when I took your soiled panties and thongs form the hamper and sniffed and licked them while I masturbated. I don’t understand how Dad could suck all of that cum out of you and suck those cocks. I guess he's just trying to make you happy. Please don’t get mad at me for saying this, I would rather have sex with you than any of the girls I know at school.”

My face was flushed as I said, “I’m glad that you don’t think less of me or your father. You couldn’t possibly know this, but your Dad has a much smaller cock than yours. That’s why he likes to see men with big cocks fucking me and he has really developed a taste for their cum. He is even sucking cocks on his own now."

"But you have a huge cock, just like your grandfather. I suspect that you'd rather fuck than suck. Although, you might have tasted a little cum yourself if you licked my thong after any of those Friday night games. But then again, your father probably had them sucked clean before they ever got to the hamper. Tell me the truth, would you really like to fuck me?”

Brad was almost too excited to speak, but finally said, “Yes, Mom, that would make me so happy. You are so beautiful, and your body is so sexy.”

I knew that I had made the incestuous decision to fuck my son, and said, “Okay, sweetie, let’s just start that video again and watch it together. We’ll just let things happen as we feel the urge. I love you so much and want to make you happy any way I can.”

Brad opened his PC and started the video. The screen was filled with the image of Carl’s black cock pushing into my stretched pussy. After a few minutes Ed came into the scene and started sucking Carl’s balls and my pussy. Brad had pushed the covers down and exposed his hardening cock again. I looked at it hungrily as I kissed my way down his belly and took the swollen head into my mouth. He moaned loudly at feeling his cock slide into my wet mouth and I began sucking him and fondling his big balls. I let my robe fall open, turned around in the bed beside him, and pushed my wet and swollen pussy to his mouth.

We were in a position that allowed both of us to see the screen, and I continued sucking on his cock and balls, as he devoured my fat, hair-covered labia lips. We watched the PC as Carl’s massive black cock pounded my pussy. I had practiced many times sucking cocks that large, and he gave a loud gasp of pleasure when he felt my lips at the base of his cock and the top of his scrotum, while his cock head was being massaged by my throat.

We continued sucking each other for a few more minutes, and I knew that Brad was too excited to last much longer. I wanted his first load of cum in my pussy. I turned around in the bed and pulled him on top of me, and he placed his massive cock at my labia as he began sucking my breasts. He then pushed into me, and bottomed out in one quick stroke. He started fucking me with passion and I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him into me as far as possible.

His cock was pressing against my cervix in a way that Ed never could with his small dick, it felt like Brad was trying to push his cock into the place he came out of seventeen years earlier. In just a few more minutes he pushed all the way into me and groaned, “Oh fuck, Mom, I am shooting my cum into you. Your pussy feels so good gripping my cock. I’m filling you with my fuck cream. I love you so much and feel so close to you right now.”

I can hardly find words to describe the feeling of having my own son filling my pussy with his cum. His cock pulsed for nearly a minute, and I knew that he must have shot a massive load into me. Teenagers can shoot big loads and it felt so nasty and yet wonderful to feel my pussy filled to overflowing with my son’s cum.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

I had already been in Brad’s room for too long and was worried that Ed migh wake up. I certainly was not ready yet, if ever, to tell anyone that I just fucked our son, so I slipped my robe on and started to get off of the bed. Just before leaving, I leaned over and kissed Brad on the lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

Then I said, “Sorry, baby, but I have to go now. I enjoyed having you fuck me with your big cock, and I hope that you liked it too and will want to fuck me whenever you have the urge. I’ll fuck you every day if you'll let me, and I also want us to spend time together with me sucking your balls and you sucking my tits.”

I returned directly to bed, because I didn’t want to risk waking Ed by going to the bathroom first.  I liked the nasty feeling of having Brad’s cum in my pussy and running down my legs, and I thought that Ed would not wake up and want to suck my pussy that late at night.  I lay down in bed and tried to get to sleep, but it was hard with the thoughts and feelings running through me at having just fucked our son.  My tossing and turning must have awakened Ed, and he instinctively turned around under the sheets and moved his mouth toward my pussy. 

I didn’t want to make him suspicious by pushing him away, so I just let him cover my pussy with his mouth and suck his son’s cum out of my pussy. I figured that he was half asleep and wouldn’t remember it in morning anyway. It was so nasty feeling and hearing him slurp up Brad’s cum, and I felt the heavy flow of it draining from my cunt. He sucked me for about ten minutes and then turned around and went back to sleep.

The next morning was Sunday, and we slept in a little before getting up. That was our only day of the week to have breakfast together as a family, because of Ed’s work schedule and Brad's schedule with school and football practice. I fixed us a great meal of eggs and sausage, along with pancakes and orange juice. It was at first a little tense with Brad and me trying to avoid eye contact, but things finally loosened up and we would sometimes grin at each other when Ed wasn't looking.

After cleaning up the dishes, Brad left home to go over to Mitchell's house and Ed and I went down to the basement to watch a ball game. About half-way through the game Ed spoke up and said, “You know, honey, your pussy really tasted great last night. You seemed to be filled to the brim with cum. It was thick and creamy and the remnants on your inner thighs were still wet. Did you have a visitor over to fuck you after I went to sleep, or is all that just my imagination? It’s okay if Dave came over to visit or...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments