Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brooke Gets A Job At A Breastaurant

31
23 Comments 23
22.1k Views 22.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words

My boyfriend was in a good mood. He was excited because one of his friends is a manager at Titties For You. He’s looking for a new waitress. Rob said he knew the perfect person for the position. He’s wanted me to work there forever. It’s just a waitress job, but if you play your cards right, you can make lots of tips. Being a Titties girl is cool. They usually only pick the hottest girls to work there. The girls are always friendly and look amazing. They have tight bodies usually with big breasts. Rob said I'd be a perfect addition to their restaurant.  I knew how excited it would make him if I got the job.  I would smile and look my best.

I was hoping if I got the job it might lead to better things. I'm a college student, but really can't get my ass into gear. I like the social aspect of it, but have trouble studying. I live with my mother and my stepfather. My mother thought I was still too immature to live away from home. My grades weren't the greatest in high school. I go to a local community college. My parents are cool and pretty much leave me alone. My stepdad told me that I didn't need to work in college. He said to enjoy myself and just worry about my grades. My boyfriend was excited for me to be a waitress in a breastaurant.

Rob is a good boyfriend. I think he dates me because I'm good looking. I think he likes to show me off to his friends. Rob is a bit of a sexual addict and loves having sex all the time. I like sex, but sometimes it would be nice to do other things. I like Rob to be happy, so I do whatever he says to do. My friends think he's a bit controlling, but I know he just cares for me. When I stay at his apartment, he likes to pick out my clothes. I guess it can be kind of annoying. I'm just happy he wants to be with me. He's a good-looking guy with a great job.

I think Rob would be excited to see me in the uniform. He's already mentioned that we'd be doing lots of role playing with me wearing the uniform. Rob likes to role play and likes me to wear costumes when we have sex. He says it keeps it interesting. He also likes to play with toys and enjoys tying me up sometimes. He likes me to be submissive and be his little doll. I like playing the part because it makes him happy. I just want Rob to be happy and continue dating me. My friends are all so jealous of him. I liked that all my friends want to fuck my boyfriend.

**

I was excited that I had the interview. I made sure to tan before I went. Rob reminded me to not wear a bra when I had my interview. He told me to masturbate before I went. He said he liked how I looked after having orgasms. I wanted to please Rob and did exactly what he said to do. I would have lots of orgasms before my interview.

I went outside in my bikini to lay out in the sun. I oiled my body and just enjoyed the tanning rays of the sun. After a short time, I reached into my bikini bottom and played with my bald pussy. I rolled my fingers over my pussy lips. I was feeling horny and rubbed myself until I made myself wet.  It never took a long time to get myself excited.  I'm a very wet girl.  I think that's what Rob liked about me.  He liked that I enjoyed sex as much as he did.

I slipped a few of my fingers into my wet pussy and fucked myself in the chair. My fingers felt amazing in my pussy. I fucked myself and made myself come several times.  I thought about Rob while I masturbated.  He always told me to to think about him when I played with my pussy.  He liked for me to make clips of myself and send them to him on the phone.  I didn't do that today, but I would have if I was masturbating in my room.  Rob loves to sext with me.  He says it turns him on.  I'm sure he shows the guys at the dealership my personal texts.  I notice they always look at me like they've seen me naked.   Rob says it's in my mind. I know he likes to make his friends jealous.  He can be quite juvenile.

“Brooke, what are you doing?”

“What are you doing here? You scared me!”

“I was gardening.  It's my day off sweetie."

“I’m glad I caught your sexy show. You should be more careful outside.”

“I don’t think my mother would like to know that you’re spying on me.”

“Most people aren’t masturbating for all to see. Fuck, that was really hot!”

I just looked at my stepfather and shook my head. I knew he wanted to get into my pants for years now. He always flirts with me and gives me lots of compliments. When Rob and I hang out at the house, he's always looking at us. I have always wondered what my stepfather thinks about.

“I have an interview today. Just trying to get that glow going.”

"What kind of a job? That will be nice for you. You know you don’t have to work while going to school. You should just enjoy your time in college.”

“Rob wants me to go for the interview. His friend is the manager at Titties.”

“Titties? Why would a pretty girl like you need to work there? Those girls are a bunch of sluts. They will make you want to whore yourself out.”

“It’s a waitress job. Not a prostitute.”

“Have you ever been to one of those places? It’s a bunch of hot girls with big breasts shaking their asses and tits. I think you could work at a more respectable place. If you're just going to be whoring yourself out, I could save you the time and fuck you myself. We can work out a price. I'll take good care of you baby! They will be pawing at you and want to date you. Have you ever seen the Titties girls making porn? Does my baby want to make porn too?"

"I think you're over reacting. I'm talking about a waitress job. A waitress bringing beer and chicken wings to her patrons. Who said anything about porn and having sex?   I think you have an over active imagination. You'd pay me for sex? How much would you give me?"

“I don’t know. Whatever you think is fair. If you want money to fool around, I'll give you money. How's a hundred for a blow job?"

“You'll give me a hundred dollars to suck your cock? You're kidding?"

"Baby, I'll give you that and more. At least you know me. I'm your stepfather for God's sake. I'm better than the men that will be pawing you at the restaurant. At least you know that I'll pay you each time. What do you think sexy lady?"

“Sure. I could use the money. Where do you want me to do it? You decide!"

“Mom isn’t home. Why don't we go into my bedroom?"

"Let's go into mine. I don't want to do it in my mother's bedroom. She'd faint if she ever found out."

"I won't tell princess. It will be our secret. You'll make money each time. Hell, you won’t even have to work at Hooters."

"I'm going to work there. My boyfriend wants me to."

"Whatever. Let's go sexy pants. I bet you suck cock really good.”

“Rob says I’m a natural.”

“Come on natural girl.”

I followed my stepfather into the house. I was nervous and excited to give him head. Rob said he liked when I had that glow to myself. Sucking cock and maybe getting fucked I would have a nice glow. I of course wouldn’t tell Rob of my naughty behavior. He might not understand. He might think I was sick to have sex with my stepfather. He really isn’t my father. He’s my mother’s husband. I have my own father. I kept saying this stuff to myself so I wouldn’t think I was doing anything wrong.

When we got upstairs to my bedroom he pulled me close to his body and gave me a kiss. I was all oily from the suntan oil. He pulled the strings to my bikini and released my breasts. He held my breasts in his hands and squeezed them together. He kissed me softly on my lips.

“Brooke, you have great tits. I never really looked at them before. Honey, you’re so damn sexy. My dick is hard for you princess. Unzip my shorts. Take out my cock. I’m so hot and horny for you. I love your tits!”

I was so turned on with my stepfather playing with my breasts. I loved when Rob would hold them and suck on them. I think because it was so naughty and hot that my stepfather was playing with them was making me even more horny.

My stepfather was kissing me harder. His tongue felt like it was practically down my throat. He was holding my body so tight and grinding his cock against my body. I could feel how hard he was. I was feeling all tingly in my bikini bottom. My pussy was wet and aching to have sex.

“Take my cock out! Put it into your mouth, princess. Fuck, I want you so much!”

I unzipped his shorts and pulled them down his legs. He kicked them near the wall. I held his cock while we continued to kiss. He had a big dick. The more I pulled on it the bigger it got. It was thick too. His cock was much bigger than my boyfriend's cock. Rob had a big dick, but not as big as my stepfather.

“Suck that big dick! Come on Brooke. Fuck!”

I knelt in front of him. I opened my mouth and worked it down my throat. I made all kinds of sucking noises while I gave him head. He moved his hips and slowly fucked my mouth. I kept pace with him. I held his warm balls and took a little more each time. I looked up into his eyes while I gave him pleasure. He had a hot and horny look while I sucked his enormous cock.

“Oh Jesus! Your boyfriend is a lucky man. Fucking hell. I want to get up inside of your pussy. I need to fuck you baby. Come over by the bed. I want you to fuck me!”

We moved over by the bed. My stepfather sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled down my bikini bottom and rubbed my pussy and buttocks. He soothed my ass and rubbed my pussy lips. I was horny and wanted to fuck him too. His cock was so big and I wanted to feel how good it felt up inside of my cunt.

“Sit on my cock! Fuck, you’re so damn sexy!”

I climbed on top of him and eased my pussy onto his dick. He was so big while I got comfortable. He held my breasts in his hands while I bounced up and down on his dick. He slapped my ass while I fucked him.

“Oh daddy, you have a big dick!”

“Fuck, that’s so hot. Keep calling me that while you fuck me.”

“Daddy I love your big dick. I’ve wanted your dick for so long. I’m so wet for you. Shit.”

My stepfather held onto my hips and helped me fuck him. My pussy made all kinds of wet farting noises while I moved high on his dick. He pushed his finger into my asshole and fingered me there while I fucked his big dick. I was super horny with his finger high up my asshole.

“You have such a nice cunt. It’s so smooth and hot. Fucking hell! I need to come! Are you on the pill?  You're such a great fuck!"

“Turn around baby. I want to grab your tits while you fuck me the other way. You’re so dirty baby. Do you like daddy’s big cock? I love fucking my doll!”

I turned around and eased back on his dick. I was slapping my pussy on his big dick. He was holding and squeezing my breasts hard. He was bucking up into my cunt. I let out a scream and had the biggest orgasm of my life. Rob would be pissed if he saw me fucking my stepfather. I couldn’t get the image out of my head. I was fucking him hard. My cunt was slapping down on his big dick.

“Oh Daddy! You’re so sexy. Fucking hell! I just came. You come now.”

“Fucking hell! Your pussy is so wet. Coming princess.”

My stepfather came inside of my pussy. I continued to bounce on his hard dick. He was squeezing my breasts and holding me tight while his balls emptied out his cream. My pussy was a hot mess. I was hoping I now had that glow that Rob said I had after fucking. He said masturbating. I just figured I’d go for the jackpot.

“Baby, you’re a hot fuck. I could get used to this. Don’t act weird around me now. We can’t let your mom know that we’ve had sex. She’d be pissed to know I fucked you.”

“I’m nineteen. It’s not like I’m a little girl. I won’t tell. Please don’t say anything to Rob. He wouldn’t understand and would be pissed that I fucked you. Promise me, daddy; you won’t tell.”

“I won’t pumpkin. I don’t want to fuck this up. I want to be with you again. I want to fuck you in your uniform. Oh baby, you’ll make a great breast girl.”

My stepfather pulled me onto the bed. We kissed passionately while he played with my asshole. I liked kissing him. I felt like a dirty whore making love to my stepfather. He seemed to really enjoy having sex with me. I wondered if he and my mother had sex anymore. His hands were like an octopus all over my body. I felt amazing after having sex.

“I have to shower. I need to get to that interview. Wish me luck!”

“Good luck baby. Knock them dead. Make sure to shake your ass and smile.  I'll leave your money in your drawer.”

“Maybe after mom is asleep, we could fuck around again. You’re a great lay!”

“You got it.”

My stepfather left and went into his room. I stepped into the shower. When I was done, I did my hair and make-up. I wore a tight shirt and a mini-skirt. I wore my sandals. I made sure to wear my hair down and applied my make-up. When I was done, I admired myself in the mirror. I looked like I had just gotten laid.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

I knew Rob would be happy with how I looked. I took a selfie and sent it to him.

He texted back that I looked amazing. I was ready to go. I was a little nervous, but excited too.

**

I drove over to the restaurant. I felt energized after having sex. I hoped the manager would like me. I pulled into the parking lot and walked into the establishment.

“Hello, I’m here to see Seth Parks. My name is Brooke Davis.”

“Sure. He’s waiting for you. Follow me.”

I followed the girl down to the manager’s office. She opened the door.

“You can go in. Good luck!”

“Thanks.”

I walked in and he stood up to greet me. He extended his hand which I shook.

“Ms. Davis, nice to meet you. Rob wasn’t kidding you’re a beauty.”

“Thanks.”

“Sit down. Let’s get started.”

“Tittie girls wear the basic outfit. White tank shirt, blue short-shorts, bra, stockings, slouch socks and white sneakers. We like the girls to wear their hair down and make sure to be made up. All the girls are to be cheerful and make the guests happy. You can take pictures with the men if asked. You will pour their drinks and make them feel comfortable. We don’t want our customers doing anything. You can sit on their laps and talk sweet to them. We like our customers to have a positive dining experience."

“I can do all of that. I was a waitress at a burger joint when I was a teen. I’ve always wanted to work here.”

“I think you'll be a great asset to the team.  I'd love for you to be our newest Tittie Girl.  When can you start?"

“Really? That’s great.  I can start tomorrow?”

“Here's some paperwork that needs to be completed.  Bring it on your first day."

“Thank you so much for the opportunity. I won’t let you down.”

"See Cathy on your way out. You can try on the uniform and pick the ones that fit best. You can have two of each. If you need more, you will need to buy them. Keep your uniform clean. Tittie girls present themselves in a sexy manner. The most important thing is to smile."

"Okay. I got it. I can't wait to start. Thanks again."

I walked out of his office and walked towards the girl named Cathy.

“Are you Cathy? Mr. Parks said to see you about the uniform.”

“I am. Let’s go into the back. You can try on the uniform there.”

I followed Cathy to the empty room.

“Try on the outfits in here. You can take two of them. If you want more, you need to buy them. Have fun and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Thanks so much.”

Cathy left the room. I took off my clothes and tried on the different size tank shirts and short-shorts. I looked hot in the uniform. I knew Rob and my stepfather would love fucking me in my new outfit. I tried on several of the outfits. I looked sexy in them. They seemed to run very small. The shirt was very tight and showed off my wonderful cleavage. My ass looked great in the short-shorts.

I put the uniforms in a bag and walked out to my car. I was so...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments