Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carlos and Laila

"Maybe it was the hot day, or the time they had been apart, but whatever it was, it made them horny."

28
12 Comments 12
21.4k Views 21.4k
5.4k words 5.4k words
“How was Europe?” said Laila while pouring sun lotion in her hand.

“Great, a lot different from here,” answered her step-brother Carlos from the pool where he was floating on the surface.

The day was hot and there was no breeze in the air. The palm leaves above them hung down and not even the birds were singing.

Laila began to cover her left leg with the sun lotion making her way up slowly. Her long legs were slender and ended at a thin waist. She was close to six feet tall and worked part-time as a model.

Carlos was the opposite. He was stocky with black curly hair and deep brown eyes. Laila had long blonde hair than hung straight down to the middle of her back. Her Slavic features were strong and her lips were full. Her green eyes would mesmerize men in a second but there was no way they would get into her panties if she didn’t want them to and many had tried.

At twenty-two, she studied her last year at the local University where she majored in social communication. Her modelling jobs kept her with an expensive sports car and a closet most of her friends would never afford.

Carlos had been in Europe on a soccer scholarship and would go back at the end of the summer. He had signed a contract with a club in the German second division. The money was okay, but more importantly, it was his way into the major European soccer leagues.

Laila and Carlos were both adopted. Their parents, Tommy, and Gemma were well off. He was a lawyer with a big LA firm and she worked with an ONG that focused on human relief. Gemma could not have children after a miscarriage in her late teens and she and Tommy had decided to adopt.

Laila had arrived in their luxurious mansion first. She was a shy ten-year-old from the Ukraine. Gemma had found her in an orphanage and after a lot of paperwork and even more bribes the tall slender blonde was on a flight back to the USA.

Carlos had come two years later. He was also found in an Orphanage but in Bolivia. His parents had been killed in a firefight that had erupted in the little village where he lived, close to the Colombian border. The local drug dealers had defended their product against intruding Colombian gangs.

Carlos was thirteen when he first put his feet on US soil. In the beginning, the two children didn’t talk or play together. Carlos being one year older began to bully Laila but after Tommy and Gemma sat down with him and explained that from now on he had to behave and treat his little step-sister with respect.

A tutor was hired and within six months both Laila and Carlos were fluent in English. They went to a private school where they both excelled. Carlos was a natural soccer player. Laila won the hearts of her friends and teachers alike with her beauty and kind personality.

“What’s the biggest difference,” said Laila, who had now finished with the sun lotion.

Carlos swam up to the edge and hung there on his arms. “They know more about the States that Americans do about Europe.”

Laila laughed. “I know a lot.”

“So do I, but I guess the normal Joe on the street doesn’t.”

“What else”?

Carlos pushed away from the edge. “The food, so much better, and more varied.”

Laila stood up and walked to the edge of the pool where she stopped and bent down so her fingers grabbed her toes.

Carlos had always been fascinated with his step-sisters ability to flex her body. Laila looked up at him and then dove gracefully into the water and surfaced next to him.

“When are Mom and Dad due back?” she said while floating next to him.

Carlos looked at his TAG-Heuer diver’s watch. “In an hour or so.”

“Good, I am starving.”

Carlos began to swim and Laila followed him. He was a lot stronger than her and soon he was a body length ahead of her. After six laps Laila gave up and got out of the pool. She watched her brother’s muscular body gliding through the blue water. He had bulked out during the two years he had been gone. Even though he had always been fit, his body was now perfect with chiselled muscles and no body fat.

When she was back on her sun bed she took off her bikini top and lay down on her back. She didn’t care about being topless around Carlos. They had seen each other naked during the years and even as they moved into their teens and her boobs began to bud she didn’t feel uncomfortable with him around.

Laila would never become a professional model, she knew that. Even though her body was slender and she had a photogenic face, her boobs were too big and her hips too wide.

“I’m getting a drink. Do you want something?”

She opened her eyes and looked up at Carlos who was standing at the foot of the sun bed, water dripping from his body. Her eyes were drawn to his crotch where his cock was protruding under his tight Speedos. She quickly looked away and said, “Yeah, a glass of juice would be nice.”

Walking into the house Carlos was uncomfortably aware that his step-sister had just looked at his cock. It was something that made him feel odd and at the same time excited. In Europe, he had fucked a few girls, even though his coach was against any kind of sexual exercise. He said it wasn’t good for his stamina.

Carlos listened to him, but he was a young man and young men like pussy. He had met some of them on campus and others in bars. When they were naked and he took off his clothes they would sigh with pleasure and let their warm fingers caress his body. Then he liked them to take out his cock and suck on it, which most of them would do. He was proud over his eight inches and big ball sack. An English girl had taught him about “bagging” and she would suck on his balls until he begged her to let him come.

He poured apple juice over ice in a glass and then took out a can of beer for himself. He wasn’t allowed to drink alcohol but he needed something to calm his nerves. When he walked out again Laila was lying on her stomach and her pert ass stood out. Carlos tried not to stare at her and put down the glass with juice on the side table next to the sunbed. Then he walked off to the shade under a palm tree and sat down on the ground. He sipped from the beer and leaned back against the trunk of the tree.

Laila watched him through her sunglasses. She knew he had seen her staring at his cock, and she felt embarrassed. It had just happened, and she didn’t know why.

Laila wasn’t a virgin, far from it. She had fucked several guys since her late teens, and she enjoyed sex. At the moment she was single, so she didn’t have access to cock as often as she would like. Instead, she would play with herself at night before falling asleep. She had thought about buying a toy, but knowing she attracted men easily she felt it would be stupid. Why use a rubber cock when she could have the real thing?”

She drank from the glass and then closed her eyes. The warm sun on her body made her drowsy and she began to nod off.

Carlos sat watching his step-sister. She had turned her head away from him and he studied her long body and round ass. Laila moved a little and spread her legs further apart. Carlos got up and walked past her to get another beer. When he walked by her he glanced down and saw the outline of her pussy under her bikini. His cock grew hard and he hurried inside to cool off.

Leaning against the fridge he rubbed his eyes and then closed them. What was going on with him? He had never thought about Laila as a woman, she was his little sister. It didn’t matter that they were not related by blood. Over the years, a strong bond had grown between them, and they were thick as thieves growing up. They would cover for each other if one of them had done something their parents would get upset about. They would help each other with their homework and with chores around the house. Even though Tommy and Gemma were well off, they did not have maids, gardeners or any other help. They believed that hard work was good for you and they had installed that mentality into their children.

Carlos was about to take out another beer when he heard the front door open and the voices of his parents. He decided to leave the beer alone and grabbed a soda instead.

“Hi, what are you up to?” asked his father when he walked into the kitchen.

He dumped a few bags of food on the kitchen table and then ruffled his stepson's hair.

“Hanging by the pool. Laila is sleeping, I think.”

“I hope she uses protection, her white skin will go red in no time.”

“Where’s Mom?”

“She went upstairs to change.”

Tommy began to put the items he and his wife had bought into the fridge and Carlos leaned against the sink watching him. His mind kept coming back to the outline of Laila’s pussy and he wondered if she shaved it. He had never been with a woman who had a bald pussy. Most of the ones he had fucked had a tuft of hair or a landing strip. The thought made his erection come back, so he sat down at the table.

“C’mon, help me out. There are more bags in the car,” said Tommy.

Carlos went outside and when he was about to open the trunk to the black BMW M6, Mrs. Nielson walked past with her poodle. The dog barked but Carlos didn’t care. Emma, which was her name, was recently divorced from her wealthy doctor husband. He had left her the house, the car and a big chunk of money. Emma was only thirty-five and the doctor had been in his late sixties.

“Hi, Carlos,” she said, in a dreamy voice.

Emma wasn’t too bright, but her body made up for her lack of brain cells.

“Hi, Emma.”

“You look nice.”

“Thank you, and so do you.”

She was dressed in a pair of pink cotton shorts that looked like they were painted on her. Her black tank top was evenly tight and she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her large full breasts showed on either side of the straps and her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric.

“Well, I’ll let you help your dad. I am taking Mitzi for a walk.”

She continued and Carlos took half a minute to admire her bouncy ass while she walked down the sidewalk.

“Hey! Stop staring.”

Carlos whipped around and stood face to face with Laila. She was almost a head taller than him and her boobs were almost at his eye level.

“What?”

She patted his head, like if he was a dog. “I saw you staring at Mrs. Nielson, you horny bastard.”

Carlos blushed, and looked away. He hated when she patted his head like that.

“So what? She has a nice ass.”

Laila looked down the street where Emma was about to turn the corner. “She does. I wonder how many hours a week she goes to the gym to keep it like that.”

Carlos grabbed the two bags that were left and Laila helped him close the trunk.

“I thought you were sleeping,” he said.

“I was until dad decided to dump a glass of ice cold water over my back.”

She followed him up the steps to the house and held the front door open so he could pass. Then she closed and locked it behind her and went back out to the pool.

Carlos put the items from the bag in the fridge and the cupboards and then grabbed his by now warm soda can and went after his sister.

“Did you meet any girls over in Europe,” said Laila when he sat down on the grass in front of the sun bed.

“A few.”

She leaned closer. “Did you fuck them?”

Carlos didn’t feel comfortable talking about his sex life with his step-sister. They had never gone into details about the people they had dated before he went away and there was no reason to do it now, he thought.

“That’s none of your business.”

She sat up straight. C’mon, what’s the big deal? Everyone does it. It’s not like we are teens any longer. If you want to know, I fucked my last boyfriend.”

“Well, thank you for the information, but I am not really interested in your sex life.”

“I bet those European girls are really slutty, like they want it up their asses and then they eat your cum.”

What the fuck was wrong with her, wondered Carlos. He had never heard her use that kind of language before.

“Did something happen while I was gone?” he said.

She looked surprised. “No, why?”

“You never talked like that before?”

She giggled. “What? Do the words, fuck, cum, and ass, make your nervous?”

“No, but it’s nothing I’d like to discuss with you.”

“Boring! Why not? It’s not like if we were doing it.”

He jerked his head up, staring into her green eyes. What was that? Did he see a trace of something that could have been a dirty look?

“You are sick,” he said and got up.

“Oh please, Carlos. Don’t be such a fucking prude. All we are doing is talking.”

He didn’t answer, instead walked back into the house.

When he was gone Laila lay down on the sun bed and closed her eyes. The sweat was running down her sides and her hair was damp. Maybe she had gone too far after all. She hadn’t seen Carlos in two years and people do change. Before he had left they had talked about everything and anything. They were best friends and soul mates. At the time, Laila had still been a virgin and she suspected her brother too. Then half a year after he had left she had met Derek, and he had pounded her pussy from the second day they had met. She had no idea how it had happened, well, she did, but she didn’t want to accept it then. They had been in his room.

She had gone over for a visit and he had just come back from football practise. Even though they had only been dating for two days they had known each other for over a year, being in the same class. So, when Derek said he was going to take a shower she had thought nothing about it. When he came out his towel had fallen to the floor and before he had a chance to pick it up she had seen his limp cock dangling between his legs.

“Oh, God, I am so sorry,” he had said.

She had just stared at it. He bent down to pick up the towel but she said, “no, leave it.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

Let me look at it first.”

“Why?”

“I have never seen a cock before, well, I have, but on the internet only.”

“Okay,” said Derek, not being completely comfortable with the situation. His parents were downstairs and they were very strict with him.

“Can I touch it?”

Laila’s voice had turned husky and when she looked up at him, her eyes looked different. She licked her lips and bit her lower lip while slowly standing up and walking towards him.

Derek looked at the door handle, waiting for the door to be opened at any time. Instead, Laila grabbed his limp cock and went down on her knees. Being tall, her head was at the level of his stomach.

She gently kissed his tummy. “Your cock is growing hard in my hand,” she whispered.

Derek swallowed and looked down at her. When Laila kissed his cockhead he closed his eyes and decided that it was worth the risk of his parents catching them.

She sucked him until he was close to coming and the he lifted her up and put her own on the bed. When he entered her she moaned and gasped as he deflowered her. The sex wasn’t very good, she had learned afterwards. Derek pumped hard and fast until he pulled out and came over her belly and boobs. She had no orgasm, but the need for cock had been woken inside her, and from that day on, she was hooked on it.

Carlos stood in his room looking down at Laila on her sun bed. From here she couldn’t see him because he was right behind her. She had moved the bed so the sun would catch her straight on. She had taken off her top again and her boobs were perfectly brown, with small pink nipples. Carlos felt his cock grow hard again and without really thinking about it his hand touched it through the Speedos.

Then he lowered them and it popped out. He slowly began to stroke himself while watching his step-sister below. When his knees weakened and the orgasm was close he turned around and went into his private bathroom where he finished off over the toilet. Supporting himself with one hand against the wall he squeezed out the last few drops of cum and then used toilet paper to clean himself. When he was done he lay down on his bed and said out aloud, “What the hell am I doing?”

There was no answer, only the birds singing, and his parent’s voices coming in from the window...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments