Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 1 - Wendy's Wish Comes True

"After years of silence, my stepbrother is coming to visit"

60
46 Comments 46
31.6k Views 31.6k
10.2k words 10.2k words
Famous Story
As I hung up the phone, I realized my head was spinning and my pulse was racing. Greg was flying to Seattle on to conduct a series of interviews for an article he was authoring next week, and he wanted to see me. In fact, not only was he going to visit me, he accepted my invitation to stay with me at my one bedroom apartment..

Greg indicated that he would just crash on my couch for the three nights he would be in town. Regardless of where he slept, I was excited about the possibility to reconnecting with him, and possibly resuming some form of a relationship.

I was also quite nervous about his visit, or perhaps scared was a better word.

You see, Greg and I had not spoken in over three years, and that was a brief, three minute phone call I made to wish him Merry Christmas. At the time, he was cordial, but cool towards me.

We had not actually seen each other in nearly seven years, and that was at our grandfather's funeral. During the funeral, we were constantly surrounded by a horde of relatives and family friends. In fact, we had not really been alone since before he left for college, over twenty years ago.

I was well aware that Greg has been avoiding me for over twenty years; and to be honest, his attitude towards me hurt me deeply. For twenty years, I have longed for the companionship that disappeared the day Greg departed for Northwestern University.

You see, Greg was my stepbrother. He was a year and a half older than me. I guess I have had a crush of sorts on my older brother since I can remember.

Shortly after my sixteenth birthday, Greg and I became more intimate than our society dictates siblings should.

Greg's was the first penis I ever saw, either erect or flaccid. It was also the first penis I ever touched, and the first one I saw ejaculate. Or should I say the first one I ever caused to ejaculate? Both statements are true. Greg was also the first boy to touch me below the waist, or to penetrate me with his fingers. He was the first boy with whom I climaxed.

I will reassure you up front, I do not feel these experiences with my step brother harmed me in any way. Today, I am a thirty seven year old divorcee, living in an upscale, one bedroom apartment that overlooks the waterfront in downtown Seattle. I am a successful lawyer at a local law firm. 

I am, by any objective standard, a very attractive woman. I am five foot, nine inches tall, long blonde hair, green eyes, and a slim athletic figure that turns heads. Many have told me that I bear a striking resemblance to Reese Witherspoon. I admit, I do see the resemblance.

Okay, my 34B cup breasts are a little on the small side. But my nipples are perpetually erect. I have to keep my suit jacket on in the office to keep from distracting my male co-workers and clients.

Since my divorce, seven years ago, I have rarely dated. I have focused on my career, with the goal of making partner by the time I am forty. It is a well known fact at my firm that if you do not make partner by the time you turn forty, it is highly unlikely that you will ever become a partner in the firm. The clock was ticking and I had little time for a social life.

However, I have often wondered if the emotional connection I still feel for Greg is partly responsible for the failure of my marriage, and my inability to have a serious long term commitment with other men. I suspect it might.

But I am rambling now. My career aspirations are really tangential to the main reason for me telling my story. This is really a tale of two siblings, who explored the edges of sexual discovery as teenagers, and how each of them reacted to the experiences very differently; and how after decades apart, we were presented with an opportunity to heal old wounds.

As I said, Greg and I have not been close in years. That has been his choosing, not mine. I actually understand why Greg chose to withdraw from me. But despite the fact that I understand Greg's need to distance himself, the loss of our closeness and intimacy has been emotionally painful for me.

The events which caused us to become intimate over twenty years ago were really my fault, not his. Although he was older than me, I was more the instigator than he was. I had recently celebrated my sixteenth birthday, and my figure was blossoming nicely, and I enjoyed teasing him and 'accidentally' exposing myself to him.

While I was timid and unsure of myself around the boys in my school, I felt confident flirting with and teasing my older stepbrother. Perhaps I was emboldened by the fact that, at least initially, I felt safe, knowing that Greg would never try to push our little game further than I wanted. I could tease him, and arouse him and all he would do is stare at me nervously and admiringly. I felt sexy, desirable and powerful. I liked the feeling.

Our parents' master bedroom was downstairs. Greg's and my bedrooms were upstairs and were connected by a 'Jack-and-Jill' bathroom which we shared. Our parents rarely, if ever, ventured up the staircase. If they wanted us, they would shout from the bottom of the stairs for us to come down to them. This meant that we enjoyed a great deal of privacy on our level of the house.

If I am being honest, this privacy emboldened me to be quite the little tease. I would regularly walk past my stepbrother in just my bra and panties, or wearing just a towel after showering. I would leave my bedroom door ajar while I dressed and undressed.

I liked to blow dry my hair, naked in front of the mirror of my vanity with the door open slightly. As a eighteen your old, virile young man, Greg could not seem to resist the temptation to venture by my open door whenever he heard the blow drier. I would catch him looking in at my naked form, studying the reflection of my erect nipples in the mirror.

Usually, I would ignore his gaze and just let him watch. I would pretend that I did not know he was spying on me. My vagina would grow moist, then wet as I sat there, naked, under his gaze. I loved the rush of power and control I felt, knowing that I could captivate and arouse my older stepbrother so easily.

Gradually, I became bolder. After allowing him to study my nakedness for several minutes, I would look up, catch his reflection in the mirror, and smile. I would turn off the hair dryer, stand up slowly and walk to the door, without covering myself.

Smiling, I would say coyly, "I better close this before you get the wrong idea."

I loved seeing the large bulge that was so evident in his pants as I closed the door and ended the show.

I never intended my game of 'show and don't tell' to become physical. I was merely basking in the joy of having the power over my older stepbrother to cause him to stare, open mouthed, admiringly at his little sister's budding breasts and naked buttocks and pubic region and watch his pants bulge so quickly. The power I experienced was simply intoxicating.

Frequently, after exposing myself to him, he would vanish to his room, close and lock his door, and masturbate. I could hear the springs of his bed, squeaking quietly and rhythmically, as he relieved himself. Knowing that I had aroused my older stepbrother to the point of causing him to jack off aroused me as well. I often would rub my little nubbins as I listened to Greg's bed creaking, imagining I could watch him stimulating himself.

I vividly remember the sequence of events that led Greg and I to eventually succumb to the temptations which were luring us so strongly.

It was late February, 1996. Greg was in the final semester of his senior year of high school. I was a year behind him as a junior. It was Saturday afternoon when Greg received his letter informing him that he had been accepted into the journalism program at his dream school at Northwestern University in Illinois.

Mom and Dad took Greg and me out to dinner to celebrate. We returned home a little before ten o'clock. Because of the special occasion, Dad allowed Greg and me to join them in the family room for some alcoholic refreshments. They reasoned that it was far better for Greg and me to get acquainted with the effects of alcohol at home, where we were not out, driving, or on a date, where our judgment would be impaired.

The irony of my father being convinced that his little girl would be perfectly safe from carnal temptations in her own home is still not lost on me. Dad allowed Greg and me to each have three 'Colorado bulldogs', as he called them. They consisted of cream, vodka, Kahlua, and coke. They tasted like a sweet milkshake.

Being almost eighteen, Greg had some experience drinking with his buddies; but at age sixteen, I had not had the opportunity or experience of drinking prior to this night. I did not get drunk, but following the third 'Colorado bulldog', I was feeling light headed, relaxed and uninhibited. I doubt the events that followed would have occurred were it not for Greg's and my lowered inhibitions due to the effects of the alcohol.

It was about eleven thirty when Greg and I ascended the stairs to retire for the night.

Rather than don my pajamas, I opted to sleep in a white t-shirt and my panties. This particular sleeping attire was much more conducive to teasing Greg than my pajamas were. I decided I wanted to visit Greg's room prior to climbing into my bed and trying to masturbate. 

I glanced at myself in the mirror. My erect nipples were very evident under the white cotton material. You could even see the darkness of my areolas. I giggled to myself as I decided I wanted to give Greg a nice erection before bed.

I knocked on Greg's bedroom door, but did not wait to be invited in before entering. The room was illuminated by a night light and the digital clock on his nightstand.

As I opened the door, I was shocked to see his fist furiously pumping his erection under the blanket. He released his cock instantly as his face turned a bright crimson. His hand came flying out from under his blanket as he sat up, trying to hide his erection.

"It's okay. You don't have to stop," I said playfully.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked with a combination of nervousness, shame and perhaps even a bit of excitement. Greg was clearly embarrassed that I knew he was masturbating; yet, there was something about my presence and awareness that excited him. He did not demand that I leave.

"I just wanted to say goodnight to you. I'm going to miss you when you go away to school. I'm sorry if I interrupted anything," I said as I sat on the foot of the bed. "I'd like it if you continued."

I could see the thick outline of his erection under the pale blue blanket. I did not hide that I was staring at his bulging penis. I wanted him to know I knew how hard and erect he was.

"Jesus, Wendy, I can't do that. You're my sister," he protested.

"I know. I just want to watch. I've never seen one erect before. I've certainly never seen a guy do this. I'm curious how you do it. Please?" I cajoled.

"I can't. It'd be too weird."

"I'll show you how I do it. Come on Greg. No one will ever know," I continued to plead.

"How do you do it?" Greg asked, nervously. Clearly, his curiosity was getting the better of him.

"Usually I lie on my tummy, with my hand between my legs, and rub my 'little nubbins' while I squeeze my thighs together. But I want to watch you while I do it, so if you'll let me watch, I'll sit here on your bed and try to do it. I don't know if I can get there this way though."

I could sense that Greg was considering my proposal.

Greg nodded but was still apprehensive. I watched with excitement as he slowly slid his hand back under the cover and grasped his erection in his fist. I could tell by the movement under the blanket that he was stroking his shaft up and down. I sat 'Indian style' in front of him and started gently rubbing tiny circles with my right index finger and middle finger, stimulating my clitoris through the gusset of my panties.

I could feel Greg's eyes as he stared at the now damp gusset of my panties. I glanced down to see the pale green material of my panties turning darker from the lubrication leaking out of me as it folded into the crease of my vulva. I had a definite 'camel toe' appearance that distinctly revealed the shape of my virginal vagina. 

"Greg, this is so hot. " I cooed as I reached up with my left hand and squeezed my nipples.

Once Greg got a rhythm, I reached up and slowly slid down the blanket exposing his erection. Greg had his shaft in his fist and slowly stroked up and down, rocking his hips to and fro as he did it. I sat on the bed watching this demonstration with amazement. I could feel myself grow wetter and wetter as I watched my stepbrother stroke his long rigid shaft up and down within arms reach of me.

"Oh my god, Greg, your cock is huge," I exclaimed with genuine amazement.

I was captivated by the beauty of the purple head straining upward against his downward strokes. I could not help but wonder how a penis that long and that thick could ever fit in any girl’s vagina without tearing her open, hurting her. I quickly concluded that it certainly could not fit inside me without doing a lot of damage. The thought trying to accommodate such a large erection inside me both scared and excited me.

This situation seemed surreal. The combination of the alcohol I had consumed, and the erotic vision of my very first erection had my head spinning. I slid up closer to my stepbrother and placed my hand on his thigh, inches from his hard, throbbing penis.

"Wendy?"

"Shhh! It's okay. I want to do this for you."

I slowly slid my hand over to his penis and replaced his hand. He released his cock as my tiny little fingers encircled the thick veiny shaft.

I held his penis motionless for a moment, studying it. His penis was slightly darker then the skin color of his chest and stomach. It had a darker pinkish-purple hue to it. I estimate that his erection was at least 7 inches long, perhaps longer, and about 1 1/2 or 2 inches thick.

The glans were distinct and almost seemed to be separate from the thickly veined pole on which it sat. The ridge that separated the glands from the base of his cock was intriguing to me.

The thick vein running down the under side was prominently exposed as his erection strained upward toward the ceiling. There were several slightly smaller veins that were visible as they twisted around the thick shaft, giving my stepbrother’s erection a very powerful and threatening appearance. I was very intrigued by my stepbrother’s rigid cock.

His prominent pectoral muscles, shoulders and arms, on top of his nicely tight abdomen framed the rigid penis nicely. Yes, my older stepbrother was a very attractive and sexy man.

His penis felt heavier than I was expecting. Its thickness surprised me. The skin was surprisingly smooth and soft. I did not have any idea how to stimulate Greg. I traced the palm of my hand over the head. Greg seemed to recoil from my touch on the glands and quickly grasped my hand to return it to the shaft.

It seems that the head of my stepbrother’s erection was simply too sensitive for that type of intense contact. I was embarrassed that I was not better at this. Truthfully, I was quite inept initially at stimulating his cock. It was obvious that I was not doing this correctly.

“Tell me what to do. Tell me how to do this for you,” I said, looking into his eyes helplessly.

Greg formed my fingers around his base and moved my hand up and down to show me how to ‘jack him off’. I had never thought of my hands and fingers being small, but wrapped around this thick, heavy shaft, that's exactly how my hand looked, small.

"Like this, Wendy. Just pump your fist up and down like this." 

I began stroking him similar to the way I had seen him pump his cock moments before.

I pumped my fist up and down on his hard cock as he rocked his hips, thrusting his pelvis upward, off the bed as I stroked downward. I quickly got the hang of my very first hand job. I was able to match my rhythm of my strokes to the movement of Greg’s hips.

I felt myself getting aroused by Greg’s growing excitement. I could feel my juices seeping out of me again as Greg’s movements quickened and his moans of pleasure became louder and more intense.

“Is this okay?” I asked, looking up at him.

“Fuck yeah,” was his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by submissivemom72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments