Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christian Cunt; The Confessional

"A Dom forces his submissive to confess to a priest whilst physically tormenting her."

37
9 Comments 9
29.4k Views 29.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Hand in hand, they walked down the isle, past the altar, and towards the back where there was a confession booth waiting to be occupied. The girl's legs were wobbly from her powerful orgasm, and she could feel moisture still collecting and sliding down her inner thighs as she followed behind her Master. 

Sir pulled the red velvet curtain of the confessional to the side and plopped down on the wooden seat before pulling her in quickly.

"Close the curtain, girl," he whispered.

His hands moved up her ass while she did as commanded; they were mere inches apart in the tiny room, if that. He grabbed her hips and tugged her down on his lap, his chest flush against her back. Her breathing was heavy, and he could smell the heightened state of anxiety she was in. She adjusted herself on his lap, and he let out a soft groan as her ass rubbed against the bulge in his slacks. He was rather surprised that she had kept quiet and had not interrogated him with questions of their risky position.

Gathering her hair up in his fist, he tugged it back so that he had full access to her neck, which he preceded to place bites on. He was soft at first, then grew harder and harder until she squeaked and made a tiny jolting motion.

He chuckled and whispered into her ear in a husky voice, which was slightly strained by his state of arousal, "When the priest comes, you are to make a confession. You are to admit your sins, and proclaim how lustful you have been. Is that understood?" 

She whimpered with embarrassment as her cheeks flushed a bright red, only managing a nod in response to his request.

The fist around her hair pulled back harder, more painfully as he chided, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."

"Yes, Sir," she said in a half yelp. 

They paused, and their breathing became shallower as they heard footsteps outside the chamber opposite to them. The priest entered his side and turned towards the grille separating the two parties. 

"What brings you to confession today, my child?" he said plainly. 

The girl froze with fear. Silence overwhelmed the tiny room for a few moments, but it seemed to last ages. Finally, Sir gave the side of her plump ass a hard pinch and she jumped with her response.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned." She said in a frantic, high pitched voice.

"What sins are these, my child?"

Sir sat her forward on his knees and began to undo his slacks with one hand while the other prodded at her cunt once again.

She whimpered softly, "My lust, father. I've committed many sins of lust."

There was another pause of silence as Sir released his throbbing cock from his trousers and took to stroking it slowly. The girl looked over her shoulder and gasped. 

"Well, to truly be absolved of our sins we must proclaim them all and seek forgiveness."

Sir smirked at her as her eyes grew wide from taking in his hardened member and the way he twisted his hand around it playfully. His cock was always a high reward for her, seeing it, touching it, tasting it, being fucked by it; it was always an enthralling and rare occasion. It stood proudly, and looked delicious when swollen. 

She stuttered "I-I... have been living with a man, father. I've been living with a man and we are in a relationship that I believe to be unholy." 

"Well if you two have intercourse on a regular basis, it is indeed unsanctioned by the church and counts as premarital sex." 

Sir moved her panties to the side and, in one swift motion, he angled her hips back so that he could roughly force her down on his cock. She felt his girth push its way inside her almost painfully; he was so big, and hard. Her cunt swallowed him whole and squeezed around the circumference of his pulsating member.

She gasped loudly "Ooh, Oh father… I fear that our relationship may be more unholy than that of premarital sex." 

The priest cleared his throat and leaned closer towards the screen on his side, "Please express your concerns my child."

Sir pumped his cock in and out of her slowly at first, but promptly picked up the speed. He had been hard for far too long, and her sweet, tight cunt felt so damn good. He pushed his hips upwards in short fast motions, bucking her on his lap and causing her breasts to bounce about. She loved this; he could tell by the moisture that dripped down his shaft, and the cocky tone in her voice. Every day they spent together she surprised him, and left him in amazement. 

"Well, father. I'm not this man's loving girlfriend, or lover. You see, I'm his pet, his toy…"

Sir let out a low groan hearing her salacious words and began thrusting himself inside her harder, leaning them over a bit so he could flick her clit at the same time.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

The sound of their bodies colliding began to make a soft smacking sound and the smell of pheromones filled the little room. 

She moaned aloud "I'm his fuck toy father… "

She raised herself up using her arms as support beams so that he could penetrate her faster and deeper. She winced and breathed heavily as he pounded her little cunt. She could feel his balls smack against her lightly with each motion.

Her voice was shaky and raspy, and her head swarmed with the sensation of having her Sir's cock deep inside of her. The pitch of her voice grew higher and higher as her words prompted her Master to fuck her faster with each sentence. 

"I let him tie me up father… I let him use all of my holes whenever he wants on command. I've served as his oral slut under his desk at work, I've let him fuck my ass in the park, I've walked around cities with his cum in my panties, and I even came for him in church during mass… just a few moments ago."

The girl inhaled sharply after realizing what she had just said, and the reality sunk in like a stone hitting the bottom of her stomach. 

Sir dragged her hips against him once again and bounced her up and down on his cock; her ass smacked against his hips loudly. He bit his lip and let his eyes roll back in his head. God, they could really get in trouble for this, but he'd be damned if he let it ruin this intense moment… He was going to cum so hard very soon; he could feel it building up and pressuring him like mad. 

He continued to push inside her as they waited anxiously for the priest to respond. However, he was completely silent, and didn't utter a word for a minute… two minutes… three minutes. Sir slowed his thrusts as they heard noise emerge from the other side. Both the girl and her Sir turned and looked at each other with wide eyes of shock. He was masturbating! 

Sir stood both of them up in the cramped little booth and shoved her up against the screen between chambers. He pushed both her dress and her bra down around her breasts, and proceeded to give both of them a hard smack. 

Sir spoke in a loud whisper so they could both hear. "Push one of your nipples through the crack of the screen, girl. Let our needy little friend have just a taste of what this sinner gets on a daily basis."

She complied and shoved her pink and puckered nipple through the gap of the grille for the priest, who was caught up in his own lust. They could hear the pace of his stroking grow quicker, and the sound was wetter - no doubt from the huge amount of pre-cum he must have had. He latched onto her nipple to their surprise and sucked it like a babe trying to get milk. The girl shivered from having a stranger’s mouth on her sensitive little node, but her Sir absolutely loved it. It was too much. He spread her cheeks under her dress and entered her tiny ass hole and started fucking her roughly; he wouldn't last much longer. 

She squirmed and squealed, pressing her face against the screen whilst she braced herself. The priests sucking intensified as her Sir fucked her ruthlessly and she could feel their desperation grow incredibly, as did her own. She winced and moaned over and over again; the pain of him stretching her was sensational. She felt an orgasm crawl lazily up her legs. Sir's cock tore at her asshole, his hair fell in his face, and his grunts became animalistic.

Everyone was caught up in the heat of the moment, everyone's bodies begged for release, and the tension could be felt throughout both rooms of the church confessional. The girl came hard and her moans echoed through both chambers, high pitched, sensual pleas of pleasure that sent both men reeling. Sir came inside her ass in spasms as his body jerked with each outpour of thick cum. 

The priest cried, "Please forgive me," in a strained voice as the girl felt his cum slide over her nipple. 

All three of them tried to catch their breath, and panted for a series of moments before clarity came to their minds. 

The girl tried to fix her dress as fast as she could and helped her Master fix his belt in case they needed to make a run for it. There was a sound of the priest ruffling his robes, and they both stopped what they were doing to listen. The girl and her Sir waited in silence, and tried to make out what he was doing. They heard him stand, open the curtain, and click his heels against the tile. Holding each other close, they continued to listen to his footsteps, both letting out a sigh of relief as the steps dissipated down the corridor. Sir turned to her, and took in the disheveled and sexy mess of a girl he now had. 

He smirked to himself, "Jesus Christ." 

Published 
Written by MistressPoe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments