Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas lingerie party

"Another year another party"

11
0 Comments 0
24.1k Views 24.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
This is a true story from two weeks ago, though I have changed the names of some of those involved, you will understand why.

As a HGV driver, I do not get home very often during the week as I am usually away in different parts of the country. I do not normally see my wife between Monday morning and Friday evening.

My wife had an Ann Summers party booked on Saturday and her friends and our neighbors were all invited to attend, along with the party organizer, Danni.

The parties are normally mid week so some years I miss them but this time I had ages to prepare. Danni the organizer had called me up in advance and asked if I would do my usual modeling. My being in the house is against the rules but it has been long accepted that I model for the ladies.

Saturday arrived I showered and lay on my bed with just a towel over my semi erect cock as the guests started to arrive. I had earlier taken a little blue pill to help out as I didn't want to be coming too soon in the night.

I lay on the bed and was watching some TV and listening to the partying ladies when Danni knocked on the bedroom door and walked in. Danni is a woman of about 35, blond and gorgeous. Danni asked if I was still up for a bit of fun and modeling. She explained that the guests were all OK with her idea and I knew my wife was..

I was curious as to what her idea was. She explained that the guests all wanted to buy some sexy briefs for their partners. I knew I would then model for them. The twist was that all the ladies had entered a raffle with the funds going to my beer fund for the winner to get a private show with me. I was to model whatever the lady wanted me to for 15 minutes in total private.

I am quite proud of my body, I am not as slim as I used to be but I am not fat and I have a good sized cock, long and very thick.

Before Danni returned to the ladies she asked to see what the ladies were keen to see. I slipped off my towel and she just gave a little mmm noise and left.

Later in the evening Danni brought me a selection of briefs that the girls had selected. By this time the ladies had all consumes a number of glasses of wine and shots and were getting very noisy and very naughty.

I started off wearing a pair of tight boxers that showed my bulge off, too well really. I slipped on my dressing gown and went down stairs to the lounge where I saw lots of familiar faces and some unfamiliar ones. As we have only been in our new house two years I realized some of the ladies had never been to one of our parties before, and as I work away a lot I have never met most of them.

The girls were sitting round our large lounge with a coffee table in the middle covered in dildos and sex toys of all shapes and sizes. I slipped off the gown and to my surprise got a few remarks and comments which was very exciting. I did a circuit of the lounge so all the ladies could see the boxers properly, then went back upstairs.

I tried on another pair of boxers then was asked to move on to some thongs. I modelled these but was feeling a bit insecure. I now had just a thin piece of material between me and about 20 ladies and some of the ladies were either a lot older than me or a hell of a lot younger. This made me feel a lot more vulnerable than previous parties.

The thongs were very sexy and had me quite excited as I was asked to walk slowly and a lot closer to the ladies so they could get a good look. A few of ladies had a little rub of my cock as I stopped in front of them.

I went back upstairs and was now naked when Danni walked in. She walked up to me and slipped her hand round me stiffening cock and just said, "Great cock."

I said, "Is that me finished now then?"

She said " I want this but that will have to be later, you have work to do."

I was almost fully erect when she stopped rubbing my cock. She said, "Wear these for us," pointing to the clothes on the bed, "and I will blow you later."

I picked up the clothes, which turned out to be a sexy Policeman outfit, and a thong with handcuffs attached and a peep hole had been cut into them. I knew the ladies would get to see some of my cock if I wore them.

I agreed and slipped on the thong.

PamelaFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaFun

Danni then produced some spray and was about to spray my cock to stop me getting an erection when I told her about my little blue pill. I then slipped on the uniform which was just a neck tie, cuffs and a thong. This was the choice of the ladies. The thong was a bit small for me so I really filled it out and looked huge.

I entered the lounge to find the women all very merry and very excited.They were very drunk, the chants of "lock me up" and "do you want to take down my particulars" were quite embarrassing.

I looked to my wife for assurance and she gave me a cheeky smile. Danni was asking the girls if they wanted to see my new thong up close?. They all of course said they did, so there I was standing in the center of a load of screaming women. I was now basically just wearing just a thong with a peep hole in it in which my cock was trying to escape.

I was now very nervous and for the first time a bit scared when Danni asked the ladies, "Who wants to feel the quality of these briefs?"

I was passed from one lady to another as they either groped my cock or slapped my arse. I finally got to my wife's work colleague Vicky. She looked up at me and gave me a big smile. She placed her hands on my arse and pulled me towards her. I almost lost my balance as she buried her face into my crotch and kissed my cock. I was looking for my wife who just gave me a cheeky smile.

"That's enough for now ladies, I will see the raffle winner upstairs later." and managed to get back to my bedroom, confused and horny as hell.

I stripped off my clothes and lay back on the bed again with just my towel covering my semi erect cock.

Danni came up to the room a while later and advised me the party was coming to a close and some of the folks had gone home, now though it was time for me to select a ticket from her hat. I swished the tickets round and pulled out a numbered ticket which I handed to Danni. The ticket had the number 13 on it but no name so I was in the dark as to whom I would be posing for.

Danni called out for the holder of ticket number 13 to collect up the clothing they wanted modeling and make there way up to my room. Danni left and wished me luck.

The winner turned out to be Sally the busty young girl from across the road, Sally was 19 only about 4'11 very slim with massive breasts. She was wearing a very revealing low cut t shirt, silver sparkly shorts and heels and looked hot.

Sally closed the door and handed me a batch of thongs, boxers and costumes. She wanted me to try on a couple of naff costumes which she admitted she didn't like, then some boxers, baggy ones with slogans on and then tight ones that showed off my cock. Then finally some thongs which I struggled to get my rising cock into. Sally still had ten minutes left so I asked if there were anything else, it was then she produced the sweet cock ring and pouch.

I asked if she were sure, she nodded so I slipped them on, I stood there inches from her waiting for her to say "Ok" or something when she slipped off her top to reveal her 38dd braless tits and dropped to her knees and started to nibble at the sweets covering my cock.

After less than a minute she just ripped the pouch off and took my now naked cock into her mouth and was giving me an amazing blow job, I could not resist fondling her huge tits as she sucked me like an expert, this had to be one of the most amazing blow jobs I have ever had and in less than 5 minutes she had sucked me dry swallowing every drop of my semen.

Even then she didn't stop she just kept wanking me and sucking wanting more. I wanted to play with her perfect tits all night but sadly a call from below indicated our time was up.

Sally thanked me, dressed, collected her clothes and left to rejoin the ladies.

Once the ladies had gone I went downstairs where I found my wife and to my surprise Sally drinking wine. My wife said, "Sally was not sure about the last thong can you show her again."

Sally did stay and we had some more fun but that will have to wait until my next tale.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors