Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The summer was passing. I was making plans for attending San Diego State College. We had discussed my situation around the dinner table. At first, I wanted to stay there at home, and take the bus. But it was becoming clear, after talking to my stepsister, Maggie, that doing that on an almost daily basis would be tiring. Dad had taken me up where the college was located in San Diego, right along US 80. We could take a direct route. But the bus wouldn't. It was over ten miles up there.

 

 

My real reason for wanting to stay at home was pretty personal. I couldn't say anything to Dad. Of course not. I was making love to my stepmom, Cindy. We were lovers. She had introduced me to sex. To all kinds of sex. It was the most wonderful thing to happen to me. Cindy was in her forties, and I was eighteen. I did want to stay at home with her for as long as I could.

 

Even more astonishing, to me, was what was happening now in our bungalow. Sheila, my twenty-three year old stepsister, had moved back into the house, and into our old bedroom. She had left her husband, Jason, because he was ruining them with his gambling. Even harder for her was the fact that she was pregnant. She said she was expecting the baby to come in November. It was now early August.

 

That night we had concluded that I would probably be better off finding a room up near campus. The four of us finished eating Cindy's meatloaf and then listened to the radio. I told them I was going for a walk, to get some fresh air. It was so hot.

 

"Can I come too, Peter? I'll slow you down, I know, but I need to walk a little. I'm getting so fat."

 

"Ah, Sheila. Come on, you're welcome to come. I just wanted to get out for awhile. Come along."

 

We said bye to Dad and Cindy as they were sitting in the living room. Cindy gave me her sweet smile, and winked at me. I think I blushed, but Dad was down fiddling with the knobs on the radio console. Sheila took my hand as we went out and down the concrete steps.

 

We passed bushes of oleander blooming. I would stop to smell the flowers because they smelled like candy. The leaves were poisonous, so they were a dangerous temptation for children. We learned at an early age that just because it smelled good didn't mean it was good to eat. Lots of bougainvillea was blooming too. Actually, with our Mediterranean climate we had different flowers blooming pretty much all year round.

 

Kids were playing in the street. Not a cloud in the sky. We walked around the block, and Sheila was chattering the whole way. Her hand was sweaty in mine, but I enjoyed touching her. I loved my stepsister, too. I noticed that Sheila was getting damp on her chest. That was the lactation. She tried to keep pads in there to soak it up, but they didn't always work. It was embarrassing to her.

 

"Let's get back. You're getting wet, Sheila. We can get home in just a minute or so."

 

"Oh frak! Okay Peter. Sorry to ruin the walk. I'm just a mess. Fat and messy. Frik and frak!"

 

She was like that. She never liked to curse or say naughty words in public. In private, it was a little different. I chuckled to myself. We got back to the house, and she went into our bedroom. Our house only had two bedrooms. Dad and Cindy in one. Me and my stepsisters in the other. I did have it to myself for the last year, but not now. I stayed up for awhile and then went off to bed. Cindy and Dad followed soon after. I heard them as I was undressing, with only a night light on in the room.

 

"Peter, please?" 

 

That was Sheila, lying in bed with only her panties on, and whispering to me. Her breasts were exposed as she lifted up her sheet. I knew what she wanted. I put on some pajama bottoms and approached her bunk bed. I couldn't help getting hard. She couldn't help but see it. But I sat down, and pressed my lips to one of her nipples. I began sucking, and she sighed, with relief, and with pleasure.

 

I didn't ask her if I could, but I started rubbing my cock in my pajamas. Then I slipped it out through the hole, and began rubbing the pre-cum into my cock head. My lips moved over to the other tit, and the hard nipple. Sheila pressed my face into her bosom and began moaning louder, as I sucked her sweet milk into my hot mouth.

 

"I love you Peter. You're so sweet, for a brat. God, that's so good. Suck my tits baby. Oh fuck, suck them."

 

It was my pleasure. I loved doing it. So far that was all we had done that was naughty. I think I made her have orgasms whenever I did it for her. Oh, I had come on her belly and her tits the first time I did it. But not since then. I was helping her every night now. I would always get hard, and then jack off into a sock. She just pretended to sleep, but I would hear her giggling as I beat off.

 

Now she was whimpering, and I knew that she was touching her pussy. She often did that as I sucked her tits. I didn't mind. It just made me harder. I liked being hard. And I liked making women come. I think I was getting real good at it. I kept making my stepsister come while I sucked her erect nipples, and she finger fucked herself. At last she was through, and I had got lots of milk from her. It was tasty, and creamy, and now I wanted to finish myself off in bed.

 

She put her fingers up to my face. "Want a taste, Peter?" Then she giggled. I licked her fingers, and she tasted just like her mother did. It was good pussy juice. I arose and went over to my bunk bed. Sinking into the bed I began jacking off into a used sock that I gathered up from the floor.

 

I heard a rustling, as her sheet was passed down to the foot of her bed. In the glow of the night light I saw Sheila clearly, putting her pretty legs and tiny feet over the side of the bed and then getting up to come towards me.

 

"Peter. Peter." She knelt down beside my bed, slightly grunting with the effort. "Sweetie, you know, you're a great little stepbrother. You are. Let me help you baby. You helped me, and I can help you. Don't tell anyone, okay? Let me do it, Peter."

 

She moved her hands to remove the sock, and took my cock in her sweaty hand. I almost came immediately, but I wanted to see what she would do. I controlled myself. Her long, wavy hair fell about her face, as she placed her mouth down and around my prick. Oh, it was wet and hot on my hard cock.

 

I think my stepsister was very hungry for cock. She was chewing on the head, and then the whole prick. Her hand held it up as she took each of my balls into her mouth, and rolled them around. Then her tongue lapped my whole cock from the balls up to the top. She even bent over and licked my ass hole. That was wonderful. Again, I almost came. No, not yet, I told myself.

 

My fingers were in her glossy hair now, urging her to suck me all in. I wanted to come in her mouth. I wanted to fuck my Sheila's mouth until she gagged, and then fuck her a little more. I was groaning and humping my dick into her drooling mouth. She took her mouth off for a moment, still stroking my cock in her hand.

 

"Do you like? It it good Peter? I'm a good cocksucker, aren't I? Yes, I am. Anyone would want me. Oh, god, come for me baby. Come for me. I want to taste your milk. Mine was good, now give me yours, brat. Come for me."

 

All the while she had been using both hands. Jacking me off and then sucking my cock. Her finger went into my butt, and that was finally enough. I had to come. I gasped, because it was so tender. My prick was sensitive, and my spunk surged out, in strings of come. My stepsister was struggling to swallow it all. Her spit was dripping down my cock and onto my balls. She swallowed all she could, and then began licking around the base of my prick, to get all of the tasty snack she wanted.

 

"Jesus, Sheila. God that was good. You're the best. Ah, fuck. It's so tender. Careful. Um, yeah, lick it please."

 

She finished cleaning my cock, then laid her head down on my stomach, gently touching my cock. I reached down and caressed her hair. She turned and smiled at me. I could see her clearly in the night light. She leaned over and kissed my lips. Then she stroked my curly hair, roughed it up, and got up to go to bed. It was a struggle with her growing tummy, but she made it.

 

I smiled as I heard her creaking bed springs. She was getting bigger, but she was so pretty. I loved my stepsister. That was a night for a good, heavy sleep. I dreamt vividly, but had forgotten those dreams by morning.

 

With Sheila at home most of the time now it was not the same as earlier. Cindy and I had been able to make love anytime she was not busy, or I was around. I still was working at the San Diego Country Club. I was working as a caddy, and learning to play golf. Now I needed to start really saving money if I was going to find a room up closer to the college. I was working more often.

 

After a morning at the club, I got home, just after two in the afternoon. I had made some nice tips from club members, and I was feeling good. All that money was going into the college fund. I got off the bus about two blocks from the bungalow, and walked slowly in the heat. I was sweaty, from carrying golf bags on the course, and then sitting on the bus with only the open window, and the blowing warm air, to cool me off. I needed a shower. I could have showered at the club, but I wanted to get home.

 

I opened the front door and walked in, seeing Cindy in the kitchen, through the archway. She turned and smiled, with a knife in her hand. She jokingly poked it at me, then put her finger to her lips, hushing me before I said anything.

 

"What's up?" I wondered aloud.

 

"Sheila's getting some rest. She just got to sleep. That baby and the heat are getting to her. So we need to be quiet."

 

"Okay. I'm going to shower. I'll get my stuff from the bedroom, but I'll be quiet."

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

 

It only took a few minutes to grab some fresh clothes from my room, and then I was in the bathroom. I hoped the water running would not awaken my stepsister. She did need rest.

 

When the bathroom door opened I thought it was Cindy, maybe taking a pee. I heard a rustling sound. The room was steamy. I pulled back the shower curtain at the end of the tub. It was Cindy, but she was taking her dress off. I saw her bra was damp from sweat, and she wasn't wearing panties. There was that curly, brown pussy hair that tickled my lips when I ate her.

 

She turned and grinned. Her eyes went to my cock, which was rising up to point at the ceiling. She quickly got rid of the bra, showing me her soft, rounded tits. They weren't big, like Sheila's, but they were so pretty. They always excited me. She loved me to suck them, just like her daughter enjoyed that too. She stepped into the shower with me.

 

"I'm being very naughty, you sweet boy. I haven't been able to touch you or anything for days. I need you Peter. Let's be quiet but have some fun. I can see that you want to play."

 

With that she took my cock in hand and pulled me closer, out from under the shower. Her lips were upraised, waiting for me to bend down and kiss her. We both enjoyed kissing. It was so personal, and sexy. My tongue was teasing her tongue as I softly ran my fingers up around her nipples, and lightly pinched them. Then my hands went down to her round ass. I picked her up. She was so tiny. Then my cock probed and entered her steamy, wet pussy. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I pushed her up against the wall.

 

Cindy could take all of my seven inches. She liked me to fuck her slowly for awhile and then intensify the screwing. I did that, starting with long, slow thrusts of my curved rod into her cunt. It was heaven, as always. My perfect stepmother loved to fuck. I was so happy I could do it for her now. Dad had never pleased her, I knew that, though she never really talked much about it.

 

Her legs pulled my tighter as I rammed my prick a little more roughly now. I needed to fuck my Cindy. I could hear her grunting in my ear with each hard jam of my cock into her body. I was grunting myself, with lust for my stepmom. My lover. My first fuck. Fuck, fuck, oh fuck. I loved to fuck my lover.

 

My fingers were gripping her ass and I had slipped then closer to her little pucker, and now I was tickling it with two fingers, then finger fucking it, even as I rammed her pussy with my cock. I was trying hard not to make a lot of noise, but I needed to fuck her, and she needed to be fucked. I was screwing my Cindy's snatch, and I wanted to fill it with my spunk.

 

That's what I did, as I cried out softly to her, to her ear, that I was coming. Coming for my lover. She bit my ear, and a spasm ran through her body. She was coming too, of course. My lover always came for me. We both came, and my sperm was dripping down, into the bathtub. With each stroke I squirted more come, and it seeped out around my pistoning prick. With a couple of final strokes I finished.

 

My lips were using hers. I loved to kiss my stepmother. She loved to be kissed. I turned her around, so that we were both under the shower now, still cascading down. It was washing away the sex fluids. I sat her down on her feet, and began soaping up her body, especially her pussy and tits. I was a man. They were always my first thought. She joined me, soaping up my cock and ass. We were both laughing, but trying to keep it quiet at the same time.

 

Finally we got out of the shower, and dried each other off. She was like a young girl when we were together. I honestly think I was good for her. Oh, I'll be honest. I was first of all interested in sex. I was an eighteen year old man you know. But she was so happy when we made love. I didn't think there could be anyone who thought it was wrong. Except Dad, of course. But, like I've said, he just wasn't interested in sex. Maybe not at all. I don't know for sure.

 

Cindy had her clothes pressed up covering her front. We opened the bathroom door. Peeking out, and not seeing or hearing Sheila up and about, Cindy scampered down to the next door in the hall. That was her room. She would change there. I closed the door and put on my fresh clothes. I could still smell my Cindy's soapy odor.

 

That evening we had dinner together. Dad was drinking a bottle of Falstaff with his meal. Cindy had baked some chicken. That was what she had been cutting up when I got home earlier. Baked chicken, and macaroni and cheese, and some green beans. That was a good meal. We were all satisfied. Then we had some pie.

 

"Did you get a good rest, Sheila?" Cindy was asking her eldest.

 

"Oh, yeah, Mom. I get so tired now. I wish this kid would hurry up and come."

 

"Not too soon, young lady. I want a healthy grandchild."

 

That was Dad, finishing his beer, and getting up to go into the garage. He had to check the engine oil of the Ford. We three remaining cleared the table and did the dishes. At one point, while drying, I pinched Sheila's butt. She squealed and smacked my hand. Later, as Sheila left to go into the living room, I rubbed Cindy's butt. I did like the asses of the women in my family.

 

It was a few days later when I was getting ready for bed. I was in the room ahead of Sheila. She and Cindy had been talking about her baby doctor. I guess things were going fine with the baby. I wasn't really listening. So I was getting ready to go to bed. I assumed that...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments