Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chula Vista Dreaming (part six)

"The love making continues, between a stepson and his stepmother, and his stepsister."

18
11 Comments 11
13.6k Views 13.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

In two weeks I would be moving out. The fall semester was soon to begin at San Diego State College. With the money I saved working at the country club I could just make it. I was lucky. My twenty year old stepsister, Maggie, had a house mate moving out. This one girl was going back home. She had decided she wasn't ready for college. Maggie was able to get me that room in the house.

 

 

My Dad would be helping me move my stuff about ten miles north, close to the college. Not really far away. I could be home almost any day if I wanted to take the boring bus ride. Until then though I was at home. My stepsister Sheila was still sharing our bedroom. We had only two bedrooms in the bungalow. She was twenty three years old. She'd left her husband Jason because of his gambling. Her baby was due in October. This was the middle of August.

 

I turned eighteen early in the year, before I graduated high school. My stepmother, Cindy, was my secret lover. So was Sheila now, since she moved back home. But, Sheila let me know last week that she knew about me and Cindy. I guess, like a lot of young people, I just thought if I ignored that she would forget about it. I don't know. It's silly of course. But I had just avoided talking about it.

 

This morning I awoke hearing a Cardinal calling in the bougainvillea that spread across the south wall of our stucco bungalow. It sounded like the bird was singing, "pretty, pretty, priest, priest, priest." If we were catholic I might have taken it for some kind of sign. I chuckled though. We weren't.

 

It was early, and the mist was still hanging as the sun slowly rose. It would burn off quickly. I stretched and looked over to my stepsister. Sheila was sleeping on her back, with her round, pregnant belly rising up. She was snoring a little bit. I had morning wood. I needed to piss. I waited for my erection to get softer, then I got up to go to the bathroom. We had only one, of course.

 

As I approached the bathroom door my stepmother, Cindy, came out of her bedroom. She was wearing a pink Terry Cloth robe she had tied at the waist. Her wavy brown hair was down around her shoulders. She didn't bother wearing slippers because it was warm in the house. Her tiny bare feet were so sexy to me. I smiled at her. We both quietly entered the bathroom, closing the door. It had an old keyhole type lock, but we had never had a key. I slipped the sliding bolt to lock it.

 

I was not shy with Cindy anymore. I went over, pulled my cock out of my briefs, and began peeing into the toilet. Cindy just giggled, and went to the shower to start the water running. I shook my prick off and turned around, grabbing her around the waist. She hadn't turned on the water yet. She had dropped the robe on the floor. I leaned down, kissing her on the lips and probing with my tongue. Her dainty hand was wrapped around my hardening cock.

 

She pulled away, and I groaned with frustration, but she just bent over, put the toilet seat and lid down, and pressed my shoulders, forcing me to sit. I knew what she wanted. Her pussy lips peeked out of her curly brown pubes. I leaned forward, grasping her round butt cheeks, and slowly licked her wet slit.

 

I could feel her trembling as I sucked on her clit, and she pressed her pussy against my face. Honey began to drip from her hot pussy and I licked it up. I loved my stepmother. She was so good to me. I ate her juices as I jerked my prick. She was coming quickly for me. She often did. I was proud of how good I made Cindy feel. I was close to coming myself when we heard a slight bump outside the door. I got soft then.

 

Cindy squatted down, grabbed her robe, and put it on as I went to unbolt and open the door. I stuffed my cock back in my briefs as I found Sheila on the floor. She was struggling to get up. Her belly was not helping.

 

"What happened, Sheila. Are you alright?"

 

"Yes Mom. I'm fine. I dropped my lotion. I'm just clumsy. I bent down to pick it up and lost my balance. It's fine."

 

"Okay, baby. I was just going to take a shower. Do you need the bathroom first? Go on Peter. You need to get out and let the ladies use the bathroom."

 

I went back down the hall to my room, as Sheila and Cindy decided who would shower first. I heard the shower start as I was in my closet finding a shirt to put on. I was only wearing my underwear. That's how I usually slept now. Or sometimes naked. I was thinking how lucky we were that Sheila hadn't seen anything, when she came back into the room.

 

She smiled as she came nearer.

 

"You're really nasty, you know that Peter? I saw what you did. I saw it through the keyhole. You're naughty, and you're going to be naughty with me, too. Is my pussy as nice as Mom's? I want you to lick it, Peter. Lick my pussy, little stepbrother."

 

As she was saying this she had taken my hand and was pulling me over to her bunk bed. Her robe fell open and I saw her round belly above her hairy pussy, and her milk filled tits. I was glad to help her. I loved Sheila. I loved sucking her breasts to get all of the milk. I loved fucking her, too. And I wanted to suck her pussy for her. Just like I did for Cindy.

 

She laid back, spread her thighs wide, and I got down and started sucking her clit. I knew that would make her come fast. I liked that. She was moaning louder, but the shower would drown out her groans. My cock was hard and I stroked it slowly as I savored the smell and taste of my stepsister's pussy.

 

"Tell me I'm pretty, Peter. Tell me. I'm pretty. Men want me, don't they? Oh fuck, that's so good. I'm coming over and over. Eat me. Eat me Peter. Fuck."

 

I started finger fucking her and telling her how sweet and beautiful she was. I knew she was. She was so pretty and I loved her. I wanted to fuck her. I was going to fuck my stepsister now, while her mother was taking her shower, rubbing her pussy the way I knew she did. I thought of Cindy, and I crept up on the bed and slowly fed my cock into Sheila's pussy. So tight. I pushed it all the way in, and she cried out, begging for more prick, more cock.

 

"You like this, don't you Sheila? Ah, fuck, I love screwing you baby. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

 

I was moving faster now, fucking my stepsister. My ass was humping hard and deep. I wanted to fill her pussy with my come. I needed to come now. I loved her pussy. I loved fucking. Ah, it was close now, so close.

 

"Do it now, Peter. I keep coming, keep coming. Shoot that spunk baby, fuck me, come for me, oh fuck."

 

It was coming now. I spurted out into Sheila's vagina, filling it, and dripping come all over her curly hairs, and down onto the white sheets. I kept pulling out and ramming in until I had no more to give her. I shuddered and then leaned down, and she hugged me as I kissed her lips. My stepsister was so pretty. She sighed as I pulled my soft cock out.

 

I was now sitting on the side of her bed as she pulled her legs up, still spreading them wide because of her belly. She dipped her fingers into her slit, and then licked her fingers. She grinned. Then she slowly leaned down and started licking my soft cock. I think she liked the taste of my come.

 

When she had cleaned me up she finally got to take a shower, when Cindy had finished. I followed them, and Dad was last. Today was Saturday, so he had slept in. We would be moving my stuff up to the college later in the afternoon. I was moving some things in before school started. But I would sleep here at home until the first weekend before classes started.

 

I didn't care if Sheila knew about me and her mother. Not as long as I could still make love to both of them.

 

Dad and I drove up to the college that afternoon, with some boxes of things, and lots of clothes. Maggie was there, and I met her other house mates. It was a large, Victorian style house, with several bedrooms. At one time it had been a farm home. Now it was surrounded by tract houses. The tenants all shared the chores in the house. I would have to take my part, too.

 

Each person had a room to sleep in alone, but the rest of the house was shared. I made number five in the house. The owner lived in the largest bedroom, downstairs. I was lucky she let me stay there. She usually had only girls for tenants, but she liked my stepsister.

 

Maggie came home with us that evening, and the family were together for dinner. She was going to spend the night, and go back on Sunday. She had to be at work on Monday. Cindy served tacos and burritos. We just helped ourselves and made them at the table, with whatever we wanted on them. Cindy put out refried beans, lettuce, tomato, hamburger, cheese and tortillas. She made her own sauce that she cooked the hamburger in.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

 

Sheila and Maggie were giggling together, just like they used to do when we were younger and all at home. We listened to the radio that night and all went in to our rooms around ten o'clock. I was going to have to sleep in an upper bunk that night, so Maggie and Sheila could have the two lower ones. I didn't mind, of course. I had played baseball for years at school. I could jump up there easily.

 

The next day Dad decided he would drive Maggie back up to her place. She was going to take the bus, but he thought he would take her himself. I told him I was going to walk downtown and do some shopping, but Sheila went with the two of them, just for some air, and to get out of the house. They left, and that left Cindy alone. She wasn't for long. I just walked around the block and slipped back into the house.

 

I smiled as I heard a moaning sound coming from her bedroom. She was taking advantage of being alone. I bet she did that all the time when we kids had been in school. But she didn't have to do that. I would be glad to help her. I slowly walked through the archway and down the hall to her room. Her bedroom door didn't lock. I tried not to make the floor or the door squeak as I opened it. I peeked in.

 

My stepmother was lying on her bed. Her housedress was unbuttoned down the front, and spread apart. Her legs were spread too. Her bra was flipped up, off her breasts, and I could see her nipples were hard as her left hand pulled and twisted them. Her right hand was holding a hairbrush, and she was pressing the handle against her clit, and then down, slipping it into her pussy slit. She was getting louder, and her body shook with orgasms. My hand was caressing my prick. I had pulled it out, of course.

 

I didn't interrupt. Not right then. I let her enjoy herself. She would shake and then cry out, and come once more. She kept doing that. Then she cried out my name.

 

"Peter, oh fuck, Peter, baby, fuck me."

 

Stepping into the room, with my cock in hand, I laughed. She looked up startled, and then smiled. I quickly took off my clothes, and she got rid of the house dress. I got on the bed and we kissed. Touching ourselves, we both were completely aroused now. Ready for some fun. I was really ready. I wanted to fuck her ass again. I had wanted to do it for weeks now. This might be my last chance before I left.

 

"Get on your hands and knees, Cindy. Let's have some fun. Oh, god, my cock is so hard, Cindy. Feel it? Feel it?"

 

I was spanking her pussy with my cock, and she was squirming her ass, teasing me. I slapped it and my prick got even harder.

 

"Slap my pussy, baby. Slap it. Spank me baby. Oh, fuck, I need that cock, Peter."

 

I was spanking her ass cheeks red as I pushed the mushroom head of my dick into my stepmother. She squealed and pressed back, needing more cock insider her. I began slowly churning that wet pussy with my cock, gripping her hips so I could fuck her deeper. Banging my stepmother. Fucking her and groaning.

 

It was tight. It was always tight. My Cindy had a perfect pussy for fucking. I grabbed her long hair, pulling her head back, and began ramming her pussy as hard as I could. She wailed as she took her. I knew she loved a hard fuck. I knew that and I gave it to her. I loved my stepmother. I loved fucking her. I humped her and made her come for me. She shook as I fucked her hard.

 

Reaching down, I spread her juices up into her pucker. I needed that hole now. I spat on my hand, and rubbed the saliva over the hole, then I pulled out, and she begged me not to stop. I was not going to stop. I pressed my wet, sticky prick against that little hole and gave it to her to please her. I began fucking her ass, slowly and surely.

 

"Jesus, Peter, fuck me, now baby, fuck it, oh damn, Peter, Peter, fuck it baby."

 

I still was pulling her hair as I rode her ass now. Fucking my stepmother. Making her happy. Making me happy. Loving her. Loving my Cindy. Oh, god, fucking and coming now. Coming in her. Grinding her ass, and pulling her hair, and fucking, fucking.

 

"Unnhhh...fuck, Cindy. I'm coming, I'm coming."

 

"Yes, yes, yes...fuck, Peter, coming, yes, yes."

 

Oh, it was good. So fucking good. I spurted come into her ass and kept coming for a minute or two.

 

Then I relaxed. I pulled my prick out, and my come dripped out and down onto her chenille bedspread. I released her hair, and then knelt down and licked my stepmother's ass hole. I loved her. I wanted to please her. She shuddered again, as an orgasm spread through her body, and she collapsed onto her bed.

 

We took a shower together. We just had time before Dad got home with Sheila. I licked Cindy's pussy in the shower. She loved that. Then we got dressed and were in the living room when the two got home. Sheila and Cindy went in to work on dinner, while Dad and I had a beer. He let me have a bottle of Falstaff with him.

 

The next Saturday Dad took me up to the rooming house, and left me there with Maggie and her house mates. Mrs. Longtree told me that dinner would be at six o'clock. We paid for room and board, so I would need to eat there for breakfast and dinner. We were on our own for lunch, but most of the time we would be at the college anyway. I was upstairs in my room, putting things away, when Maggie knocked and entered.

 

"Hey, Peter. Settling in? Just a reminder. I told Mrs. Longtree you were a good boy. Don't make me regret that, brat." She giggled.

 

We went down to dinner together and then the evening stretched out. I didn't have a radio. I just read some comic books I had brought with me, and read some of the materials about school, too. I was ready to start on Monday. I got into pajamas for bed at ten, and then tossed and turned for two or three hours. I was finding out it was hard to sleep in a strange bed. I missed my bunk beds at home.

 

Finally I needed to take a pee. It was about two o'clock by my alarm clock, so I got up, put on my new robe, and went out and down the hall to the single bathroom on the second floor. I drained the noodle, and was going back to my room. I heard giggling. It was coming from the room next to mine. Maggie's room.

 

What was she doing up at that hour. Odd. Anyway, why was she giggling. Was someone with her? Couldn't be a boyfriend. Mrs. Longtree didn't allow that, for sure. Anyway, like our house, this place was old enough to have keyholes. I got on my knees and peeked into Maggie's room. There was a nightlight on.

 

I could see clearly enough. Maggie was completely nude. She had a body similar to her mother, Cindy, and her sister, Sheila. All of the ladies had rather small breasts, and long, wavy brown hair. Maggie was taller though. She was almost as tall as me. And she obviously had a nice, hairy pussy, too....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments