Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coach is Coming: Birthday Sex

"Myth Number One: Those who can't do, coach."

10
3 Comments 3
25.4k Views 25.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
“Mmmh! Valley High School,” I mumble. I stop and motion. “He is really hot.”

“He’s a coach, and he’s probably like twenty four,” Ryan says, punching a number into the keyboard in front of us.

“Please,” I say. “You honestly don’t think he’s hot?”

“I do,” Ryan says. “But, as your best friend, I’ll let you call dibs. Plus, he probably doesn’t swing my way.” Ryan forms his best pouty face. We’ve been sitting at a score table running basketball games for five straight hours, and a little eye-candy is more than refreshing.

I roll my eyes. “Give me twenty-two,” I say to Ryan.

“Twenty-four was pushing it,” Ryan says, giving me a playful slap on the shoulder. “I’ll give you twenty-three, no less.”

“I’ll settle,” I say with a laugh. “Plus, I’m eighteen now, so it wouldn’t be illegal.”

“You turned eighteen, literally two hours ago,” Ryan laughs.

“Still eighteen,” I tease. “It’ll happen, just watch.”

“And if it doesn’t?” Ryan asks, raising an eyebrow.

“His entire team is pretty cute,” I say.

“You’re such a flirt,” Ryan says, rolling his eyes.

“It’s not like I’m actually going to go all the way,” I laugh. “I’ve only done it twice, so I’m far from being a slut.”

“I never said you were a slut,” Ryan protests.

“You were thinking it,” I jab back, knowing it’s all fun and games.

****

“Aria,” Mr. Bailey’s voice comes from behind me. Before turning around, I silently roll my eyes. Mr. Bailey, our school’s athletic director, is always looking to push work onto someone else.

“Can you take this to the Valley coach,” he hands me a receipt.

“Sure,” I say, my spirits lifted. Cunning thoughts start to form in my head. “No problem,” I add as I turn and head down the hallway.

I pull my shirt down, making my v-neck athletic shirt appear deeper. A little tug here and a little tug there. My C-cup breasts have already been pushed up against my Nike sports bra and they’re playfully poking through my v-neck. My short jean shorts show off my long legs.

Before turning the corner I flip my hair and run a hand through it, giving it a sexy, wild look.

I walk towards the Valley High School team, passing several teams on my way. I get a few whistles and a few suggestive questions, followed by a scolding from the coaches.

I get to the end of the hallway. “Coach,” I say, dropping my voice slightly and drawing out the word.

“Yes,” he turns around and almost jumps at the sight of me. I catch his eyes on my cleavage and smile a little.

He clears his throat and his eyes make their way up to my face again. “This is from Mr. Bailey,” I say, handing him the receipt.

“Thanks,” he says. “Can I get your name, again?”

“I never gave it in the first place,” I laugh. “It’s Aria.”

Snickers come from the group of basketball players behind him. I know I look a lot older than I am, so I’m sure he’s guessing I’m at least 21.

“Isaiah,” he says.

I nod and turn and start walking away, slowly.

“Damn, coach,” one of the players says.

“Lady Killer,” another laughs. I roll my eyes as I continue walking.

“I’m glad I don’t have to spend another bus ride with you dumb asses,” the Coach says. “Take your bags, get into your cars and go home. I’ll see you at practice next week.”

*****

I’m about to open the door to my black Camero when a hand stops me.

“Sorry about the boys,” the voice says.

I look up and see Isaiah; he’s even more attractive up close. He has big, brown eyes, dark tanned skin, and black hair. He’s probably around six feet tall, which looks huge compared to my five-foot two-inch body frame.

“It’s okay,” I say. “I used to go to school with boys just like them.”

Isaiah’s face gets hot. “Shit,” he says. “I’m sorry, I um…”

I laugh. “I turned eighteen today and I graduated a few months ago.”

“I still don’t know if that makes this,” he pauses. “Acceptable.”

“What is this?” I say. “We’re just two people, talking.”

“Happy Birthday, by the way,” he says.

“Thanks,” I laugh. “So, how big is this age gap we’re talking about?”

“I’m twenty-three,” he says.

“Damn,” I say. “Ryan was right again.” I make a mental note to tell my friend later.

“Ryan,” Isaiah asks.

I shake my head. “It’s a long story.”

*****

“I love the smell of hotels,” I say when he unlocks the room. He had explained he would be staying in town an extra night before making the trip back; he had some business to attend to in the morning anyway.

“Are you sure your parents aren’t going to be worried if you aren’t home till late,” he asks me.

“They’re in California for some company trip thing,” I say, sitting down on the bed.

He lies down on the opposite side and turns on the TV, leaving the volume on low. He’s about to change the channel when Shrek comes on. “I love this movie,” I giggle, my inner little kid showing through.

I turn towards him and look into his eyes. “You’re beautiful, you know that,” he whispers.

“I’m not beautiful,” I say.

“You are,” Isaiah murmurs. “You have to be, I fell in love with you, and I never fall in love.”

I bring my lips to his, cutting off his last few words.

“Didn’t your boys refer to you as a, Lady Killer?” I laugh, hardly pulling his lips away from mine.

Isaiah just rolls his eyes. Even though I’ve only known him for a few hours, I feel like I’ve known him forever.

I kiss him again, pulling him closer and closer to me. He slips a hand underneath me, pushing me sideways so my body rolls over on top of him. I tug at his shirt and pull it off him, running my cold hands over his chest. His muscles shiver at the touch of my cold skin. I look him up and down, taking in his ripped body, his abs forming a V that curls into his jeans.

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1



I lean down and kiss him, my hair falling in front of my face, trapping us in this moment. He tugs my shirt over my head and throws it in the direction I threw his. His hands explore this new territory he’s uncovered. His hands dip down from my shoulders onto the small of my back.

I pull him up so he’s sitting and I’m straddling him. He kisses me with everything in him, one hand tangled in my hair, the other pulling on my sports bra. I let him take it off me, exposing my bare breasts, no longer confined by the tight material of my bra. He breaks the kiss and lifts my hips, bringing my nipples to his level.

He takes one of my breasts in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip. I toss my head back, my hair going with it. He holds the arch of my back, supporting me as he sucks and licks at my nipples. I moan and I feel my nipples get stiff as he switches from each one. I pull my head back up and he gives a little bite on my right nipple. I scream with pleasure and pull him up to kiss me, pushing him down as I go.

Without breaking the kiss he unbuttons my jean shorts and pulls them off me in one swift motion. My black thong soon follows and I’m completely naked. His hands explore my ass, but he takes extra care only to brush over the skin of my pussy, never touching it and fully pleasuring me.

I break the kiss, and stop his hands from wandering. I kiss his lips, but only for a moment. I move to his jaw and kiss along it. I move on again, nibbling at his ear, and then kissing his neck. I slowly make my way down, kissing in the center of his chest, and then down through the middle of his abs, and then finally until I can feel my chin touching his belt buckle.

I work my hands, slowly undoing his belt, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down. I throw them across the room, refocusing on the growing member ready to be freed. I slowly pull his boxers down, revealing a cleanly shaven, nine inch cock.

I look up at him seductively, licking my lips. I slowly start to kiss up and down it, and when I reach the head I take the tip of him in my mouth. I slowly take more and more of him into my mouth, and then I swallow, letting all of him go down into my throat. I wink at him and start clenching my throat muscles around him.

I hold myself for as long as I can before pulling off. I swirl my tongue around the tip of his cock taking the first half in and out of my mouth, fucking my own face with his cock. Right before he’s about to cum I stop and switch the positions so he’s on top of me.

“My birthday,” I say. “I call the shots.”

“And what do you want me to do to you, birthday girl?” Isaiah asks me, with a mischievous grin.

I raise my finger and make a 'come here' motion, bringing his ear to my lips. “I want you to fuck me until I scream,” I say, already picturing the scene in my head. “I want you to keep me from coming as long as you can so when I finally orgasm I want to completely lose control of my body. I want you to fuck my ass, and then I want you to cum deep inside me pussy.”

I can feel his cock go just a little harder at the sound of my request. He kisses me. “I wouldn’t want to spoil your birthday,” he whispers, positioning his cock at my entrance. He rubs the tip of his cock up and down my clit, teasing me. I look into his eyes, pleading.

“Please,” I beg.

He doesn’t listen to me; he just covers his cock in my hot juices, continuing to tease me. He slips the head of his cock into me and then pulls out again, continuing to rub me with his manhood.

“Please,” I moan; my body screams for him to enter me.

He gives me a devilish smile and slams into me, not giving my body a chance to get used to his size. I open my mouth to scream, but no sound comes out, so I lay there, with my mouth half open. He leans in and kisses me, before pulling almost all the way out, and thrusting back in.

He pounds in and out of me, harder than I’ve ever been fucked before. I push myself towards him, arching my back. I grip the bed spread, my knuckles turning white. Isaiah shifts his weight and I let out something between a moan and a sigh when he rubs against my g-spot.

“Fuck,” is all I can say. He realizes what he’s found and he immediately starts fucking me, harder and harder, hitting my g-spot with every thrust. My moans echo against the hotel walls, and the sound of my pleasure pours out the open window. I don’t care.

“Isaiah,” I breathe. “Shit.”

I pull my body up, and I look down at myself, his cock still pounding in and out of me. My pussy lips are red, and my clit is shiny with my juices. I let myself fall back. I start to moan out, and I’m losing control of my body.

I pull him towards me and kiss him, hooking my arms through his. My hands grip his back, my nails sinking into his skin. My orgasm takes over and my moans turn into whimpers. I arch my back again, screaming. “Fuck, make me cum,” I beg. Isaiah continues to fuck me through my orgasm.

My nails scrape down his back, leaving long red marks on his back, but he doesn’t stop. He just pounds into me harder. When I finally come down from my orgasm, he stops and kisses me, pulling out of my pussy. I reach down and sink two fingers into my abused hole. It’s hot, and my own cum leaves me slippery and wet.

Isaiah flips me onto my stomach. He spreads my ass, revealing my small, virgin asshole. He licks it, spreading my own orgasm onto it.

He pulls up and kisses my neck, positioning his rock hard pole outside my opening. He slips and slides around my asshole, waiting for the right moment to enter me. I hold my breath, waiting. I try to relax, but I can’t.

Five minutes to by. I wait, thinking it just isn’t going to happen, and that’s when it happens. He pounds into me, not going slowly at all. I scream in pain.

“Isaiah,” I beg.

There is a sharp pain running along my asshole and up into me. “Fuck,” Isaiah says. My tight ass grips his cock, hard. He holds himself there before slowly starting to pump in and out of me. His strokes start small, but as soon as a moan escapes my throat the start to get bigger and harder.

“You’re little ass is tight as fuck,” he says.

I can’t believe how good it feels. I feel so tight, and his cock feels huge around me. It isn’t long before he pulls out of my ass and pounds into my pussy. That’s when I feel it, his hard cock jerks and I’m filled with hot jets of cum.

He pulls out; a long trail of his seed follows, dripping from my pussy. He leans down and kisses me. “Happy Birthday.” 

Published 
Written by LacedUp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments