Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cody's First Time

"I had wanted him for awhile, but I finally got him..."

30
11 Comments 11
18.5k Views 18.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I lived in Arizona my whole life and had quite a few fun trysts, but nothing would prepare me for the biggest fantasy of my life to come true when I began a new adventure in the good ole state of cold northern Wisconsin. My husband works in another state all week so that on top of being pregnant, my hormones and libido are all over the place.

My nephew’s best friend, Cody, is an only child (seventeen and a senior in HS). He loves to hang out at our place and at my brother-in-law’s place. When I saw Cody, for the first time in awhile, I actually felt like a nervous school girl. He made me blush and I couldn’t make eye contact, he was such a cutie. As I got to know him more I found myself liking him even more, he is eager to help and still has a little goofball teen in him. He will pull the children around in the sled on the ATV and we both split and haul wood on the weekends and few times I have enlisted him for some babysitting help while I work. ( I know imagine the hot husband/babysitter porn but switch the roles.)

Cody is about six foot two and not the smallest of boys, he does not have a six pack, but that boy will kick ass in anything requiring hard labor. As for myself, I am five foot eight with an hourglass shaped and expecting my second child.

One weekend my husband called to let me know he wasn’t going to come in. I worked a late shift and was supposed to split wood the next day. Cody offered to watch my daughter as well as just hang out and help the next day. Our cabin is under construction and everything is cramped and crowded and there is just my room and a bed in the living room where the baby sleeps.

I got through work and when I got home I followed my normal routine of hanging my jacket up and pulling my work shirt off so I was just in a tank top. I had kinda forgot about Cody but was too tired to care. I walked into the living room and my daughter was sound asleep, Cody looked up from watching a movie, he grinned and I noticed him staring at my enormous boobs. I didn’t really care.

“Make yourself comfortable for the night, whatever you need. I am going to shower and lay down."

“No problem, thanks Mrs. W.”

I’m so used to being alone that I don’t fully shut the bathroom door. I was enjoying the warm shower and cleaning myself when I glanced up and thought I saw something quickly move from the door. I shook it off that I was tired and finishing rinsing off and finishing nightly bedtime routines, crawled into bed naked and passed out. A few hours later I awoke with the urge to pee and stumbled into the bathroom, completely oblivious to the fact that I was butt ass naked. I pushed the door open and froze as I came face to face with Cody who had his hand wrapped around a very impressive cock and from the groan of frustration he had nearly finished. Cody was frozen in place, although once he realized I was naked he seemed to relax. I apologized and stumbled back to bed, forgetting completely about having to pee. I lay back in bed and smiled as I drifted off thinking about that sweet boy and his beautiful member. I drifted into a blissful sleep and could not get the image of Cody pleasuring himself out of my head, “I wonder who he had been thinking about?"

Dreaming about it was making me squirm and I felt myself getting wet, it was almost as if I could fell something sliding along my ass crack making me horny as hell. Suddenly I opened my eyes as I realized, there WAS something rubbing on me.

There was definitely someone cuddled right up against me followed by small grunts of pleasure. I quickly put it all together and realized I had interrupted the poor boy's session and he probably needed release. I slowly moved my hand causing him to freeze, my hand found his hand and brought it over to start caressing my breasts. As soon as his hands touched my breasts he released another groan and began humping again.

I was enjoying the attention from this innocent young man, but I couldn’t just lay there anymore even though I was quite enjoying the attention. I sat up and straddled him, pressing him down by his chest and placed a gentle kiss on his lips and then slowly went kissing down his chest. I could feel his breathing become labored as he realized he was about to receive his first blowjob. I got down and got to see his beautiful young cock in full glory, he was at full mast and quivering with excitement.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

I slowly stuck my tongue out and licked him from his balls to the tip and heard him released the cutest whimper of excitement. I decided to jump in and fully enhaled his entire cock all the way to the balls and sat there massaging him with my tongue and had him just squirming. I knew that since he was young he wouldn’t take long to cum, but I also knew he had a lot of pent up energy, so for his first round I pumped my mouth up and down on his cock as he started panting harder and harder and pushed his hands down on the back of my head and blew his load. I love the feeling of a cock pumping its semen and enjoyed his orgasm and the pulsing of his cock.

I felt his hand start to relax of the back of my head as he came down from his high and he sank back into the pillows gasping. I popped his cock out and smiled at him after swallowing and enjoyed his stunned, but happy face. He didn’t say anything, but was starting to stare at my breasts again so I crawled up on him and straddled his sticky cock and stuck my swollen boobs into his face and directed him to one to start suckling. He eagerly picked up and started sucking and licking and nibbling, quite impressively for a virgin I might add. My boobs are very sensitive and with the way he was going he had me squirming into an impending orgasm. This mixed with his twitching cock coming back to life rubbing on my soaking wet pussy pushed me right over the edge and I bit my tongue to avoid moaning too loud as I shuddered through my orgasm.

I realized Cody had not moved and pulled off of his shoulder and he had a concerned look on his face.

“Did I hurt you?”

“No darling that was a female orgasm, you should be proud of yourself."

He smiled as if he had won the lottery and I could feel his cock twitching again to full mast. I grabbed his hands again and placed them on my breasts while I begin to wiggle on his cock and finally got it to where I wanted. I slowly adjusted and moved to where his cock lined up with my pussy lips so that if he or I moved a little, he would enter me. I looked down on this young man who was glowing and pinching and massaging my breasts and I moved back slowly.

Cody’s face began to contort as he realized he was entering his first pussy and he liked it. Now I am no virgin, but I am still very tight and the look on his face was priceless. After I was fully impaled I stopped so I didn’t make him cum too fast, after a minute I started to slowly move on him. Cody began to moan and to grasp for something as if overwhelmed by senses, his hands finally found my waist and instinct must have kicked in. Cody started to help me bounce up and down on him and his groans and whimpers turned me on and I got even wetter. His pumping increased and the familiar swell of the cock informed me that he was close and I begin to encourage him.

“Come on baby, go ahead and cum for me.”

If I was not already pregnant, he would have fertilized me.

Cody lay there for a minute catching his breath and just smiling.

“I think I like this.”

Animal instinct must have kicked in because he became insatiable. He had me get off him, flipped me over sprawling over my bed doggie style and slipped his cock back in and begin pounding away. The thrill of the whole thing had me so turned on and I was close to another orgasm. Just him taking charge really threw me over the edge along with his thick eight inch cock hitting my cervix every plunge. I let go and detonated under him clenching my pussy walls making him groan again and again. Cody began thrusting even faster he released for an impressive third time in a short amount of time. He collapsed on my back and just lay there panting and I just started chuckling.

“Feel better?”

The smile on my back answered my question.

My brother-in-law leaves town in a few weeks and Cody is house sitting, I can’t wait to see what happens next.

***********

Author's Note: I’ve always been dirty minded, but I keep it to myself. This all ended this winter when I met him, Cody, the young man who would push my fantasies over-board . This story is only a fantasy, I don’t know how this young man feels about me, but I would jump him if given the chance.

 

Published 
Written by sexykristal93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments