Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Common Interests, Part five

"Well, Brenda got moved in, her husband away, my wife as well, guess what, we have a lot of fun."

4
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I felt the covers that had lain over us stir and the absence of my lover’s body as I awoke. My eyes caught a glimpse of her bared buttocks as they disappeared into the bath room’s door. I stretched out my arms and legs luxuriously to drive the sedentary muscles of sleep from my body, it felt so good to simply relax. To know that soon Brenda would come to greet the morning with me, even though I doubted we would make love, the thought was nice to conceive. I let her have the time she needed to wake up and take care of whatever morning rituals she called her own.

As she returned I smiled and laid as I had been, flat on my back with my head propped onto a pillow, hands gently clasped behind my head. My waist and lower covered with the bed‘s pale yellow comforter as again my manhood swelled with her gaze. I feasted my eyes on her as she swayed gently towards me, still naked as the day she was born. The only thing she had on was a broad smile very similar to the one that graced my face as well. “What?” she said in a low sultry voice that went straight to my gut.

I sighed softly and watched her stop a few feet from the side of what was now her bed, our bed. “Nothing Brenda, just enjoying the view,” I replied with a faint chuckle.

“Jerry,” she said with a teasing glint to her eyes and twist to her perfectly bowed lips, “I can’t believe how easy this is. Well, except that I’m a little sore; you know where,” and giggled. “We shouldn’t be able to feel the way we do, share the things we share. But I can’t seem to help it; I’ve never done something like this before. It’s so wrong, but it‘s so good too.”

“It’s okay Bren, we’re both adults and,” I paused to gather the right words, “we have found what so few people ever do. You’re right, what we’ve done is so totally wrong since we’re both married to another, but we’re just so right for each other in every way but that.” I held my hand out to her and beckoned her to join me; I needed to feel her beside me, at least. She stepped the two steps and slipped into bed beside me. Her arm draped over my chest as she cuddled sweetly against my bare flesh. I quivered at her touch and kissed her forehead gently.

“Jerry,” she cooed, “I can’t believe how much I crave your body, Brian and I have sex a few times a week, but it’s not the same. I don’t think it’s because you’re so much bigger than he is; you just do things to me that make me so hot and cum so damned hard,” she shuddered against me, “so damned hard.”

I turned on my side to face her, our faces close, my lips brushed over hers gently before I whispered a reply. “Bren, we share a bond somehow, that has to be it. Kind of like in Feehan’s stories of soul mates, ya know? We complete each other with more than just sex.” Tears welled in my eyes as the thought of losing her crossed my mind; thankfully only a fleeting thought as her hand slid over my side and cupped my butt to pull my hips closer to hers. Our lips met, just past gently, and pressed harder and harder still until our tongues danced within each other’s cavity, warm, wet and filled with desire once again. My cock swelled full between us and we groaned harmoniously. She fidgeted against me, the moves causing my arousal to send hot thick blood through my veins, my rod a searing poker ready to dip into the well of soothing fluids if she would allow it.

She glanced at the clock on the bedside table, 8:14 read in bold red digits. I saw the smile paint her face with desire as her face returned to mine. Our lips came together with a heated need as we ground our bodies against each other. When our mouths parted she whispered, “I have to be at work by noon. Care for a quickie,” and laughed knowing that more often than not our love making took far longer than we had available.

I slid my hand over her hip and down her thigh. Pulling it up and over me I could feel the warm moist heat of her pussy calling to me, beckoning me to satisfy her request. “Yes,” was the only word I could muster as I rolled her to her back and kissed her with deep passion and heated command. My body lay half over hers and my hand traversed her torso to her breasts, one and then the other I caressed and kneaded with my desire to further her arousal. She gasped as my mouth fell along her neck and to her tit, sucking in the hardening nipple with greedy desire. “Oh yes,” I groaned sending vibrations into her fleshy orb. I sucked her nipple in and half of all she had as she replied with coos and panting breath. My hand stole downward and cupped her hot moist mound curling two fingers into her flower. Her breaths ceased and her hips rose to meet the invading digits eagerly. I plunged them into her sheath and she gasped with delight.

My fingers pushed into her sheath, hot and wet now with want. Her heart raced as her arousal grew from one moment to the next, mine did as well. My lengthy prong painful with the swell of desire ready to sate her every need as well as my own. I felt her body contract as her juices flowed to fill the snug walls of her pussy; she groaned and thrust her hips to meet my hand and fingers with an eagerness to be satiated fully, quickly and with insane haste. My body moved over hers as my fingers plunged deep into the wetness of her well. One thrust after the other as my body aligned with hers. One thrust with my fingers was replaced with my thick hard shaft on the next thrust. Deep and hot was my commanding push. She screamed out as she found climax, “Fuck me; damn you fuck me hard!”

I did as I was told as I lifted her knees to my ribs and pounded deeply into her sheath as her hips flailed to meet my every thrust. Her orgasm full, her need absolute, I fucked her as hard as my body could do, as deep as my lengthy prong would reach. She screamed out my name as her body convulsed and then fell still, numb to anything but reverie of the peaks she had found without end. My need was almost as quickly found as one thrust after the other took me to her deepest recess, the head punching at the inner wall of her womb with each entry. I grunted and could do no more as my sack tightened to a knot prepared to release my hot sticky seed into her yet again. My cock swelled as I restrained my release, she knew I was close and thrust her hips in a circular move to complete my needs as I had completed her. Savage was our lust, hot carnal desires fulfilled as her body convulsed yet again sending her fluids to meet my own. We came together and cried out or joy in harsh harmony. I collapsed to her side and drew her with me unwilling to lose the connection of our sexual high.

We gasped and moaned as the fiery thunder ebbed, as our hearts slowed, as our body’s convulsions faded. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, she kissed back with equal need as our passions were shared much as had been our lust. “I can’t believe how fantastic you are,” we both said in perfectly synchronized words and tone. We laughed together causing the erection that still filled her to slip from the wonder of her sheath. I could have cried except that I knew we still had time to share before Brian and Jane would return.

“Baby,” I cooed, “I think we need a bath before you can get ready for work.”

She laughed softly and whispered, “Not if I call in sick,” and winked with sultry invitation knowing that would possibly be the worst thing she could do.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“No Jerry, but it sounded good at the time,” and laughed again.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

Her mouth pressed to mine and then she rolled out of the bed, abandoning me to go and shower. I couldn’t stand it and joined her just as she leaned her head back to wet her hair for washing. My body pressed to hers startling her since she had not heard me enter the tub. I felt her jump and pulled her close whispering, “Need any help?”

She smiled, it seemed as though her husband was not nearly as attentive to her fantasies as I. “No, it’s okay. I do appreciate the offer though,” with a sweet dismissing smile to bid me to leave her alone to take care of what she had to do. Her head fell back again, the arch of her back presented the beauty of her tits perfectly and I bowed to lick one and then the other. Her body responded just the way I knew it would even though her words spoke other wise. “Jerry, I’ll never get this done with you here distracting me.” I licked again over the excited nub and her body quivered as her arms surrounded my neck pulling me closer.

“I’m sorry Bren, I can’t help it. You are just way too tempting. I’ll just be here if you need me,” I said as I gazed into her eyes. She leaned back to finish wetting the long lush waves of hair I loved to wrap into my fingers. She stood upright and picked up the shampoo, I knelt onto one knee as her eyes closed and pulled her hips as my chin parted her thighs and tongue lapped over the sweetest pussy I’d ever known. She cursed me and her hands pulled me against her groin. I chuckled and raised my head long enough to say, “Just do what you have to and so will I,” with another chuckle as my tongue thrust into her flower. Her hips jerked to meet my advance head on as her hands gripped my now soaked hair and pulled at me to fuck my face for all she could muster. It was only a minute before her pussy exploded over me, squirting sweet nectar over my face, neck and chest as she screamed loud enough to rattle the mirror across the room. I stood and drew her close. “Now baby, I’ll let you do what else you needed to do,” and chuckled as I splashed enough water over my face and torso to rinse away her juicy cum. I left her there alone, shaking from the climax and let her continue unfettered by my lust, for now.

When she was done I had dressed and was ready to visit my house to gather whatever I would need to drive my fair lady to work as if it were the only thing we shared. She was wearing a towel around her and another wrapped over her hair as she walked into the bed room. “I’ll get even with you for that Jerry,” and smiled. I knew she would and looked forward to it.

I rose from my seat on the bed and walked to her, wrapped her in my arms and whispered, “Baby, I’ll go and get ready to drive you to work. I promise not to distract you until we get you back home tonight. She smiled as I gave her a peck on the lips to bid her a temporary farewell.

She whispered back, “You promise?” and giggled that oh so naughty giggle that turned my will to mush and my cock to a hardened post of lust. She cupped my groin and squeezed at my sack with taunting command and still smiled. Her hand rubbed along the shaft she had come to know all too well of its ability to respond to her touch. I was hard again by the third stroke along the throbbing man tool. She giggled as she knelt onto both knees and unzipped my pants. Her warm breath coated me with heated need as she drew me from the opening of my fly. I groaned at the first lick from base to head and found my cock jerking out of all control save hers. Her hand slid around the base as her lips closed over the bulbous head and began sucking ever so gently. Her hand moved up to meet her lips and led the way as she took my member into the warm wet wonderland of her mouth.

I groaned again and knew this was one hell of a payback for making her cum in the shower. My hips pushed against her as she sucked half of the prong into her cavity of warm wet seduction. Suddenly she became frantic, her mouth raising and lowering over the five inches she found comfortable and her hand jacking me off with quick jerky moves to fully arouse me along the balance.

I shuddered at her moves and my hips thrust to gain deeper entry and were denied. My heart thudded in my ears as she made quick work of sating my needs as I had hers. Her mouth sucked harder than humanly possible, her cheeks caving in with each vacuum of her lungs. “Damn you Brenda, I’m gonna drown you with my cum,” I exclaimed wildly as my climax neared. My hands pushed the towel from her head and grasped her wet hair as I pulled her onto the eager motivated shaft she had taken. I looked down to watch as she jacked me off with both hands and sucked me like it was time to feed. With a growling animalistic outcry I fed her what she craved. Two and then a third steam of semen filled her mouth as she gulped it down greedily, not missing even a drop at the corners of her mouth.

She sat back on her heels and tipped her head back to swallow the last of my load and then smiled. “I just love getting even with you Jerry,” she cooed, “Now leave me to get ready; some of us have to work today.”

I forced the semi rigid pole back into my pants and zipped up, certainly well satisfied with her pay back. She rose to her feet and my hands pulled her at the waist, our lips met and for another minute we reveled in what we shared so well, love, lust and passion to satisfy our lover’s needs. A quick nod and I acquiesced to her wish and walked to the main house to ready myself to the trip to town. Half an hour later we met in the drive way, she looked as always, beautiful, even dressed in her normal work clothes. Had I not known of her multiple climaxes first hand I could not have told she hadn’t spent a restful night of slumber and taken it easy for the morning’s reprieve from work.

I opened her door for her and she slid into the passenger seat. My eyes naturally dropping to see her parted legs as she swung into it. Even with her fully dressed I now could envision her naked beauty and the perfection of the narrow margin of her pussy. It still amazed me how it could accommodate and even stretch enough to take me as she did, but who was I to argue with the perfection of God’s creation, my soul and body’s mate.

We shared normal conversation for once on the way to town, it turned out she had a short day ahead, only working from noon to 5:30. I assured her I would be there to pick her up on time, and chuckled as I told her, “Don’t wear yourself out today Brenda, we may need some energy to make the most of our good fortune.” She giggled naughtily and nodded.

Just before we got to the store she asked me a question, I doubted she really wanted a reply right then, but I would have loved to answer her. “Jerry,” she said in matter of fact tones, “Can we go up to the studio this evening? I’d like you to either take my picture or do a drawing of me. I think a photo would be best since I could keep a copy hidden after I’ve moved to remember just how talented you are in so many ways. Think about it Jerry, I may ask to take one of you too,” and grinned with totally seducing eyes batting to taunt me without mercy.

I turned into the parking lot and smiled with a brief reply, “We can try, just remember, a photo is worth a million bucks in a divorce trial. We’ll see baby. I think we can do that.” I pulled up near the door and she climbed out, I couldn’t open her door there right in front of the store, but she understood. She smiled and nodded as she turned to walk in to work. I drove away without looking back as I knew she had walked on without turning to see if I waited for her to get safely inside. All was as it should be, a friend providing a ride to work.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments