Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Common Interests, Part three

"We had found pleasures, but none before now in public, a new twist to our bond and new challenge"

3
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words

The weekend was hard, well not hard as one would think but difficult to bear with the absence of my new found lover. Somehow I wanted more, and then more again and again of the insatiable lush woman who could satisfy my every fantasy. I sat at the computer and wrote, as you have read of our time shared that she had planned for us to come together again.

I saw her only once over our time parted, a pang of heat and yet guilt tracing through me as Jane stood close by and watched when Brenda waved casually as she saw me dropping Jane off at work. I drove home and washed up the covering for the bed, it was a mess, and yet the remains smelled of our joining and I was lost with want by the thoughts of our encounter.

Even the memories then and now enough to arouse me to thickening with want. Several times over the weekend I was forced to relieve the pressures of desire. I lowered my pants beyond the knee and took the might of my shaft in both hands, as my mind raced with the fruitful memories of Brenda and the avalanche of joys we had found. I had become wanton at least, or perhaps obsessed deeply with lust for the younger, hotter than hot woman who had taken my all and reveled in it as no other ever had. I could only hope that as time went by we would share our bodies and desires again and again. Only time would tell that tale, to be sure.

At last Monday rolled around, yeah, to most just another day of labor. Yet my job now had an added benefit, I could see Brenda once in a while; perhaps even visit about our latest reading material. Or, if really lucky, reminisce about our wondrous encounters of one occasion or another.

That was highly unlikely if we planned on keeping it secret, which we did. I got to work at the usual time, 6:45, and prepared my gear; radio, palm pilot computer terminal and printer that are a requirement of the position I hold. I sat down to spend my last few minutes of peace and quiet in the rear break room and allowed my thoughts to focus on the labors of the day. If I had thought otherwise I'd likely be hard as a rock when I walked out to the floor, I knew she would be there soon, if not already.

When I clocked in, she was getting her stuff gathered as well; I smiled as I spoke in my normal tones, "Good morning.” She murmured a reply and stole a side long glance, but no more.

Something in her gaze was off somehow, but I'd have to wait until later to know what caused the lack of glimmer to her gaze. Even during the two months we had been forced to wait to know our pleasures a second time, her eyes always had found mine; mine that had sparkled in those hidden private moments as had hers.

I shook it off and figured that when we had a chance we would discuss what was going on with her apparent lack of enthusiasm. I went to work and put the thoughts out of my mind, and yet each time I saw her she seemed saddened somehow, it was about to tear me apart. The unknown is always the worst.

Break time came and went, she had not been able to get away at the same time I was. It tore at my heart to wait any longer, but unless I wanted everyone in the store to find out about us, I could not steal her aside openly. A chance opportunity availed us a few moments alone, I was working on the overstock lists for the walk in cooler and she came in to retrieve a few heads of lettuce to take it to the floor.

I worked silently where no one knew I was as is often the case. It actually surprised me when the door opened and it was my sweet friend and lover, Brenda. She closed the door completely and walked over to me, slipped her arms around me with tears suddenly welling in her eyes.

Her voice was quiet, sad somehow as she began, "Jerry, we've shared so much, I'm sorry," she whispered as she gave me a tight squeeze. It was as if she were saying good bye.

I know my mouth hung open as I heard the silent concession of regret. My lips pressed to her hair and then neck just beneath her ear and then I whispered, "Sorry? About what Brenda?" with sincere hope it was something simple. I knew it wasn't the moment she leaned back from our brief embrace, her narrow V pressing against my upper thigh a brief reminder at how perfectly we fit together.

"I," she stammered, "I turned in my request for a transfer as soon as I clocked in this morning. Brian got a new job and we'll be moving soon."

My shock couldn't have been more complete if she'd have shot me. Suddenly my heart stopped and then raced as I desperately tried to get a handle on the loss of her as a friend, not to mention lover. "How," I stammered with an almost frantic frustration, "how long until you move?"

"He'll be leaving on Friday to get us a place to live; I'm not sure how long a transfer will take, but personnel says it won't take but a week or two since I am willing to start in any position at the store in Hugo." Her tears had let up, but her eyes were still filled with the glimmer of sadness I could hardly bare to look at. The pale blue perfection of her orbs seemed to carry the weight of the world.

"Brenda," still in shock, "Why? I thought he liked his job. Is this a done deal, for sure?"

I stood there, I couldn't even hold on to her and yet I couldn't let go of her either; the best friend I had known was leaving, moving away and it seemed as though my world was falling apart. "We need to get out of the cooler, people might wonder what's taking so long; but we need to talk. Jane's off today, can we plan lunch?"

"I don't know Jerry. I'm not sure that's a good idea; unless it's just in the break room or something."

"Yeah, just like we've done from time to time over the last year or so, we'll shoot for noon; I think that's what time you're scheduled for isn't it?" I was desperate to talk this through; my mind was numb with the onslaught of losing her. Not just as a lover, though that was sending waves of grief enough, the idea that after so many years I actually had someone I could talk to leaving was devastating. Jane and I had become accustomed to our routine and no more than passing conversations about mundane routine things.

"Yeah, noon," she said in a voice that seemed even more troubled than my own thoughts. She loaded up the heads of lettuce she had come for and left the cooler, I stayed inside with more work to do than my troubled thoughts would allow me to focus on. I made it through the rest of the morning, though my thoughts were more on the pending eventful departure than my job.

Just before noon I ordered lunch from one of the local restaurants that delivers and had two specials to be sent in at noon, left the money at the customer service desk and asked that they let me know when they arrived. Straight up noon the meals were delivered, I clocked out and carried the bag back to the break room without comment.

I set the bag down on the table and broke out the food; chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, the veggie I had chosen was a tossed salad for each of the two meals. I didn't want to make it seem a big deal, but to me it was an offering of the bond we shared and a way of not overstepping the boundaries we had allowed ourselves, it wasn't the first time one or the other of us bought lunch for our time in the break room. Brenda came in only a minute later and I saw as her jaw dropped, in awe that I hadn't planned something far different, "I thought you would ask me to go outside to the SUV and eat," with a warmer smile than she had been anticipating giving me.

I smiled as well and replied, "Hey, I said it would be just like what we've done in the past, so have a seat. We can eat and you can explain what has happened; unless someone else comes in anyway."

She sat across from me as we normally did, dragged the container of steak and potatoes up and smiled as she saw one of her favorite meals. “That small country restaurant makes the best Chicken Fried Steak in the county, if not state.” I felt relieved that she was going to relax enough to enjoy her meal, we wouldn't get to share them much longer if I had heard right.

Between bites she began to tell the tale, "Brian has been trying to find a better job for quite a while, and George," his uncle, "told him about a tech job for one of the lumber companies in the southeastern part of the state. We were both surprised when he got a call over the weekend to drive down and interview. So, we spent all day yesterday driving the 300 miles each way, and to make a long story short, he got the job."

My own fork had dipped into the steak and potatoes several times but rested as she paused having given the particulars of the how, though I was sure there was much more to it than that. "Well," I began with a calm that only comes from open and honest friendship, "I've got to say, I am happy for his new found fortune. And,“ I paused, “I guess I should be happy for you as well, but it stings a bit knowing that once you're gone the best I'll ever get is an email or text message. You had better plan on staying in touch."

Her hand slid across the table and rested on mine as she whispered, "I may be moving away, but you know I'll have to come back to visit once in a while. All of my friends live around here, especially one in particular," and winked with a sultry smile to go along with it.

I grinned unconsciously and whispered back, "Whenever you need a place to stay, I have a guest house that is yours, or even yours and Brian's for the asking. We're more than friends Brenda, but I will do whatever it takes to remain your literary friend. Maybe we can co-write a story via email and keep the sparks alive," with a sultry wink of my own.

"We'll see, you're the writer, but maybe you can teach me that too. Lord knows you have already taught me some other things I didn't know," and giggled softly.

I laughed as she inferred that I had taught her anything, but maybe the Venus Butterfly was a new position for her after all. Lord knows she certainly enjoyed it as much as I did. The conversation had turned to sex in a heartbeat, and as a result my cock swelled thicker and began growing in the briefs to a point of discomfort. Don't let any guy ever tell you that having a hard on with snug underwear on is easy, it isn't. I looked up at the door to be sure no one was outside it and slid my hand into my pants to adjust; her expression went from light humor to serious interest as she knew of my problematic bulge.

She looked at her watch and whispered, "Stand up by the door, lean against it for a minute," and eyed me seriously. I could see her intent and swallowed the hard knot in my throat as I slid from my chair and stood with my back to the door blocking the small window and anyone's unwelcome entry, I hoped.

She leaned over far enough to unzip my pants and reach in to straighten out my problem, her solution was to withdraw it from the underwear and pull it free from the unzipped trousers. I gasped as her hand stroked the length of it quickly, instantly I was fully erect and nervous as hell of being caught. "Let me taste it Jerry, just a taste," she cooed as her head dropped and I felt her tongue slip from base to head of my throbbing member. My body shook involuntarily as her lips closed around the bulbous crown and her tongue swirled over the ridge at its base.

I pulled her from me and gasped hard at the feelings she had given me so quickly, but then she knew just how to turn me on, that was a given. I took only seconds to give her a serious look as I tucked the raging hard on back into my pants and zip up. I leaned over to her and whispered, "If that's what you wanted for lunch, than we should have gone to the park."

I looked at my watch; we only had 45 minutes left as she picked up both lunch boxes and said, "Let's go to the park then." I slung my book bag over my shoulder to cover the rather obvious bulge behind my waistband and we walked to the front of the store laughing about one of the books we had each read. She covered our escape well when she told the service counter worker, "its way to nice a day to sit inside. We're gonna go eat under a tree," and laughed. The person who was behind the counter nodded, but didn't seem to take it as anything out of the ordinary; In truth it would be, but it was not the first time we had gone outside during lunch.

I tried to walk at a normal pace as we crossed to the employee parking area, unlocked the passenger door and watched her climb in and walked to my own. I was horny as hell and could sense that Brenda was as well. I drove us to a park down by the river, drove back along the dirt trail that a few fishermen use from time to time and parked, yep, under a tree. The drive had taken just over four minutes, a time I had to plan for the return journey ahead.

I got out of the driver's door and before I made it around to open hers, she was naked from the waist down and turned her legs out to surround me as I pushed my pants and underwear down to the knee and let them fall. One might think we were both eager to get to the end of the journey, but I eased into her wet gripping walls slowly, an inch at a time as her body quaked with lust and oozed nectar with each advancing stroke.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

She came quickly as I lunged the last inch inside her snug sheath of heaven and began pummeling her with ravaging strokes as my body too shuddered with the excitement of our passion.

My balls slapped at her ass as we reveled in the glory of our bond, neither of us knew if we would ever be one again, but we'd have this fuck to remember forever. I lifted her just as I had in my driveway and she drew me deeper into the sweet abyss of her pussy, lunging onto my shaft again and again as her hips thrust ever harder to have my all. She screamed loudly as again her climax washed through her and flooded the thick plug that barely restrained the copious flow. I carried her to the hood and pressed her against the grill, my cock driving deep and hard over and over as she whimpered with the now continuous climax as she begged me to fill her with my seed.

"Oh God Jerry, oh yeah that's good, fuck me harder," she gasped between pants for air. "I want to feel you fill me up baby," and clamped her muscles tighter than ever around the swollen prong that was pounding her savagely. I gave up trying to restrain my need and sent several jets of heated semen into her core as I continued to slam in and out wildly. She screamed as she felt the molten cream fill her womb and had another massive orgasm as she fell back against the warm hood gasping and panting.

As my cock's flow ebbed I pulled out from the lush haven of my lover and dropped to my knees; she knew what was coming and parted her legs wider, her feet raised to my shoulders as I licked and sucked the remains of our pleasure from her core and licked her clean even of the seeping mix of our pleasure juices. Her body wrenched with thunderous contractions as she felt my tongue scoop as deeply as I could to clean my baby's sweet depths of our joining. Once done I stood up and she returned the favor, no sense in letting the moment pass without as much joy as we could find, it could be our last time.

She lapped along the length and swirled her tongue over the base and top of my dick, swept the nectar from my sack and then sucked the head in to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments