Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Company Coming.

26
8 Comments 8
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
"This is so wrong," she said to herself as the warm hand slid between her silky, tanned and taut thighs.

She however did nothing more than exhale a soft yes as the hand began to move toward the crotch of her tiny silken thong that was becoming wetter by the second. His mouth moved from her hot lips to the nipples of her soft full breasts that were visible through the cloth, he began to plant kisses on them through the cotton shirt.

She closed her eyes as waves of euphoria washed over her. His hands pushed her t- shirt up and his lips began to kiss and suck her young firm breasts. She stopped him only long enough to pull the shirt over her head.

He resumed the kissing while his tongue licked every velvety inch..Her firm pink nipples were sucked in between his teeth and she moaned softly as they gently scrapped them. She forced herself to be silent, if they were caught to would spell disaster for them.

Shari had just turned seventeen as school let out for the Summer. It was during her birthday dinner that her parents informed of her Aunt Emma and Uncle Darren's impending visit. They were driving up from Florida and would spend a week with them before they headed West.

Shari was overjoyed as she had not seen them or her cousins in a few years. She assisted her parents in cleaning the house and pool area in preparation for their arrival.. When the topic of sleeping arrangements came up Shari was asked about giving her room to the twins, she had no problem with that.

Her Aunt and Uncle would occupy her older brother's room as he was working overseas. Her cousin Dan would probably sleep in the motor home, of all her cousins Dan was her favorite. They had played together as children and despite their age differences they spent many happy hours talking.

After his family moved they stayed connected through MySpace until it turned to shit and then on Facebook, they sent each other pages of emails and they shared about every aspect of their life.

"He can sleep in the rumpus room on the floor with me, we have spare sleeping bags and inflatable mattresses" Shari stated.

Her parents gave each other bemused grins.

"Not going to happen," Dad said.

"Well why not?" she asked.

"Do we have to spell it out? He's a boy, almost a man and you are an attractive young lady. There's no need to tempt faith," her Dad stated.

"Ewww. Do you think my cousin would try anything or that I would let him?"

"It's been known to happen," Mom responded.

Finally on Wednesday she spotted the massive motor home coming up the street and alerted her parents. She watched as it was skillfully backed into the drive and they waited until the engine was switched off before they approached.

The twins were the first off and almost knocked off her feet with their greeting. Her Aunt and Uncle exited and gave her and her parents warm hugs. Finally Dan exited the motor home and Shari was blown away by his looks and build. In the year absence he had lost weight, gained muscle and height. She gave him a warm hug and he hugged her back.

"You look fucking great," she managed to say once the adults were out of hearing range.

"Me? You're the one that's smoking hot," he responded.

They joined their families in the backyard and talked about what has been happening in their lives in between playing with the twins.It was decided to grill that evening so the Dad's broke out the gas grill as the ladies collected all the meats and veggies.

From the moment he arrived Shari swore that Dan was checking her out every time she walked past him. Now granted her nylon shorts fit her like a second skin, but it was hardly the sexiest thing she owned. Still he managed to sneak peaks at her firm backside and slender legs and she enjoyed the attention..

The dinner dishes were cleared away and the parents began to indulge themselves with alcoholic beverages. Stories and jokes were swapped until around 10:00 PM when they broke up long enough to settle the twins down.

Once again the subject of where she and Dan would sleep.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

Once again she suggested he share the rumpus room and both set of parents shot the idea down. The party was starting to wind down so she bid all a good night and headed to the finished basement.

She dug out a sleeping bag and an air mattress. Then she removed her jeans and bra, clad in a t-shirt and thong panties she unzipped the sleeping bag and crawled inside.

It was around midnight that she saw the shadowy figure descend the stairs and her heart began to beat a little faster. She unzipped the sleeping bag and he slipped inside. He was on his left side so Shari moved to her right side.

They embraced and she threw a silken leg across his leg, they were warm and solid. As they kissed she could feel his erection poking her through his silk boxers. He stopped kissing her long enough to push her on her back.

The hand removed itself from between her thighs and began to stroke her burning pussy through the wet silk of her crotch before it headed toward the waistband of her panties. His hand effortlessly slipped under the waistband and his thumb began to rub circles at the entrance to her pussy.

Another whispered moan escaped her lips as his as he inserted his thumb into her tight hot opening. The hand continued to move further between her thighs and soon his fingers were teasing the entrance to her anus.

A shudder shot through her body as he did this, no one had ever touched her there before and she liked it. She felt the head of his hard warm cock pressing against the side of her leg and gently took hold of it.

"Please don't make me wait," she whispered.

He laid on his back long enough to lose his boxers and slid on a condom that he had carried in his hand and then planted himself between her legs. With one hand he slid the dripping crotch of her thong to one side while the other directed his hard cock to the entrance of her young pussy.

As he slowly pushed himself into her hot wet opening she locked her legs across his lower back to hold him in place. She then placed her head next to his ear.

"Fuck me, make me cum," she said in a horse whisper.

He complied and began to slowly slid his cock in and out of her tight box. It was an effort for Shari to remain silent as she was not a quiet lover, but the risk of waking anyone was too great. She kissed, licked and sucked at his nipples and was rewarded by a low moan of pleasure.

Shari then looked him in the eye and announced that she was going to cum. Her body arched as a major orgasm took her. Still looking her dead in the eyes he shot his load into the latex sleeve. He crawled off of her and held her for the longest time as he planted kisses everywhere.

"Tomorrow night I want it in the butt," she said softy.

"No problem. Bring the lube," was all he said as he unzipped the bag and exited.

"Good night, sweetie," he said blowing her a kiss as he donned his boxers.

"Good night, Uncle Darren," she responded.

She watched him move upstairs and she sighed. He was only an uncle by marriage and one dammed good looking man. Shari was only sixteen when she accidentally bumped into him in the pool house that wonderful Summer night.

It was after midnight and unknown to each other they had both decided to take a moonlight swim.

He was naked when she entered the pool house and could only stare at his magnificent body and hardening cock before her.Shari slowly removed her bikini and he took the stunning teen in his arms and crushed her firm breasts against his naked chest.

Uncle Darren planted kisses on her sweet lips and sucked her tongue as he cupped her breasts and thumbed her erect nipples. She gave him her cherry that night and he gave her a dozen climaxes.

Now his visits included banging her every chance he got. She averted any suspicion by faining interest in her cousin, Dan. She began to drift off to sleep with the knowledge that tomorrow night would be an anal sex night.

"I love family get togethers," she said to herself as sleep overtook her..

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments